Love Turmoil Ch. 07

Story Info
Will love find its way?
2.5k words
4.28
6.4k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are mine," Dominic repeated.

Lisa shivered at his words, a combination of fear, anger and excitement. She swallowed hard and tried to suppress these feelings. She reminded herself that Dominic was not worth consideration. He could not manipulate her and God only knew what happened to his wife! Lisa was almost sorry for the poor woman. He must have played with her as well and when he had his motives satisfied, must have thrown her away as he would, without doubts, do with her. She wanted nothing to do with him!

"Am not your "thing' to belong to you!!" Lisa was trying to sound as strong as she could but knowing her voice came out in small pathetic whispers.

Dominic pressed himself to her neck and the crazy magnet within her body that was so attracted to him began to react to his close proximity. Lisa's breathing came in short gasps as she took in the powerful, angry sight of him and to her shame she felt a warm, slippery dampness begin to pool between her legs as her desires began to awaken from their three month-long loving. Her mind seemed unable to communicate her fury to her body. Her own body was betraying her. She craved for his touch. Her mind instantly went to the memories of his hands on her, her legs wrapped around his muscled torso and him forcing his way deep inside of her, as he continued dropping wet, enticing kisses on her neck moving to the front of her dress.

He lifted his head and his eyes bored into her, it was dangerously lustful.

"I want you, Lisa. And I know that you want me, too," Dominic said.

"I want nothing to do with you, ever again," Lisa said, her voice quivering.

She struggled against him, her body weakening, helplessly watching him rip her dress open. His hands moved the sorry remains of her dress, exposing her to his eyes but, back in her head, she knew, not to give in completely. She pushed him with all the force she could muster and ran to her room.

Lisa moved fast but Dominic was faster and came right after her. He wedged his foot into the crack, just before the door slammed. He winced when the door banged into his foot but pushing slowly, inextricably, he managed to open to door wide enough to get inside. He grabbed both her arms and threw her on the bed and leap right on her.

She tried kicking him, bucking him, anything to get him away from her but Lisa found that the more she struggled against him, the more his body overpowered hers, fuelling her desire and silencing her anger.

His body continued to move over hers and eventually, Lisa was completely entangled by his strength. He had both of her wrists secured in one hand behind her back and his long, highly muscled legs held her thighs apart wantonly. Lisa trembled in shame as she realized how exposed she was to him and tried in vain to squirm away from him. "Stop fighting me, Princess," Dominic said, slightly panting.

He began to slowly and deliberately grind his hardness against her sensitive core. Lisa could feel her own moisture begin to dampen his pants that covered his straining cock.

"Don't do this Dominic, please," She cried out as she felt him push the thin fabric of her underwear, one finger slipped with ease inside of her. He paid no attention to her pleas and worked on having more honey moisten her hot pussy, a second finger entering her.

"I hate you," Lisa cried impulsively, trying not to scream of pleasure when a third finger went into her, stretching her, almost painfully but she had to admit, she did not want him to stop. Dominic mouth closed on her lips. She expected this kiss to be punitive but instead, he languidly pushed that sinful tongue in her mouth. Lisa was lost in the sweetness of his kisses. She involuntarily began to response to his kiss and Lisa felt a shift in him, his fingers gentled. He left her mouth and kissed her neck softly, gently, as his fingers played in her with great delicacy. He touched her with exquisite care and consummate skill, the longing reawakened within her and she closed her eyes, parted her legs, ever so slightly, scarcely even aware of her actions.

His fingers probed deeper, still with that same extraordinary tenderness. Each motion drew from her a shudder and a moan. So subtly did he bring the pleasure from her that she was not even aware of her approaching orgasm until a gentle wave of ecstasy lifted her and washed away her shame. She sighed deeply and quivered against him, drinking in the heat of his body.

She fell with a whimper as Dominic finally released her body. Her mind barely registered that he was not trying to finish what they, he, had started but was adjusting his suit. She tried to sit up as her body continued to shake in pleasure.

He turned to look at her, eyes daring her to move.

"I am not even close to being done with you, Lisa, your body craves mine, so don't bother denying it. However, as much as I want to bury myself inside of you, this is not the way. Am giving you one week, one week for you to find the position your father is in and accept my proposition before I decide to take over all the business."

"Just leave, I beg you," Lisa pleaded, curling into a ball on the bed and crying her soul out, as she heard her front door close. How could she have let him have his way with her! He had pleasured her and won. She was giving him all the reasons to actually believe she was a slut that he obviously thought.

Lisa led a sleepless night. She had to spend around thirty minutes in the shower to fully recover her senses. If Dominic Gladden thought he would intimidate her, he could go to hell! She would try all she could manage to help her father!

The one week went by and Lisa had to admit, there was really little she could do. She had not spoken openly to her father but after personally going through everything, it was clear that her father had neglected the business to incur huge losses. Cassie tried the best she could around her network but still there were no financial agencies ready to invest such enormous amounts on the guarantee of L&C which was still a rising enterprise. She could not let her father down but could she handle what Dominic was proposing?

Lisa fought her increasing panic while approaching the restaurant she had to meet Dominic. He was already waiting for her, dressed in a grey suit. She had thought over and over on how to proceed. Lisa had also done a little enquiry about on his marital status and was shocked to discover that Dominic's wife, Angel Merchant Gladden, had died two month ago. Her death had been attributed to natural courses but there was no other information available on her. It was almost suspicious to her but Lisa did not linger over the issues, busy trying to find a way to help her father.

"I don't want to marry you" Lisa exclaimed. These were the first words which left her mouth after being seated next to him.

"Oh, I see that you have been able to find another source of finance." Dominic said, his eyes piercing into hers, to her very soul.

"Hmm, no"

"So, we can fix a wedding date after the paper work?"

"No!"

"So you decided your father isn't worth the sacrifice then? I wonder if it's really a sacrifice...I can't help thinking of how eager you were wh"

"Stop it! Am not gonna listen to your non-stop nonsense!"

"What exactly are you here for?"

"I came to make a deal." Lisa paused, trying to find the right words.

Dominic raised his eyebrows but she continued rapidly, however, still not sure of herself.

"I agree to sleep with you but not to get married."

"As luscious this great body of yours is, the prize seems a little high for a night," he said, cruelly.

"I, huh, did not mean for one night, we could do it, well, huh, whenever, you want."

"Oh, you plan to be the sacrificed lamb? Laying over while I make love to you?"

"Do you have to be so crude?"

"The deal is not negotiable Lisa either you marry me or I will ruin your father, as simple as it."

"Why marriage?"

"How do you think your father will react if he find out about our sleeping arrangements? Are you sure you will be able to handle it? Anyways, why does the idea of marriage upset you so much?"

"I don't think I will be able to spend so much time with a person I despise."

"But you have no problem cumming for that same person, huh?

"Shut up! You violated me the other night!"

"We both know it's not true."

"Let's say I agree for the marriage proposal, what kind of arrangements should I expect? Actually, what do you expect from me?"

"Oh nothing much. I want everything. You, your delicious little body and..." He did not continue but something in his voice made her look up at him. He held her gaze silently but did not pursue. Lisa was almost scared to ask.

"Am not very sure of all this."

'Your one week lead-time is over Princess, decide now"

"I agree" Lisa replied, gloomily. "I want everything on paper, about the money and all the documents will be checked by my own lawyer before the wedding. My father should never come to know about this, is that clear?"

"I did not expect it to be otherwise, the funds will be vested in the business by tomorrow itself and for everyone else, it would be a happy marriage between two people madly in love with each other."

Lisa could not bring herself to look up at Dominic, staring at the empty plate before her, until Dominic took her hand in his, making her jump.

"Princess, don't look like this, its marriage, not about being sentenced."

"How long would we be married?"

"It's not really something I wish to discuss so early" he replied, trying desperately to catch her eyes.

"Oh, a life long sentence!"

"Even though it's seemed such a hardship for you being my wife, I still want you to wear this," he said opening the black velvet box that was suddenly in his hand. Inside the box, nestled on a satin bed, was an exquisitely beautiful ring. Circling a diamond, were smaller cuts designing a floral pattern in a platinum set.

Eyes wide open and speechless, Lisa stared at the set never making a sound.

"This is not necessary," said Lisa, trying to keep her voice as void as possible.

"Might not be but I insist," Dominic took the box from her hands and ignoring her whimper of protest, removed the ring and reached for her hand, placing the gift on the ring finger.

Both quietly stared at the ring, a ring which normally symbolized a bond between two souls. Lisa had to remind herself that Dominic wanted her only to warm his bed, she could not allow him to know how he affected her.

"I wonder if you are as generous with all the whores who share your bed," Lisa said, bitterly.

Dominic's face lost all of the floating gentleness it had held to turn to the mask of glass which normally characterised him. This, was easier for her to handle.

"If you are so keen to present yourself as bought, then surely, you won't mind starting your duties today itself, huh" pulling her on her feet and storming to the parking lot.

They walked out to where his car was parked in silence. He came around to open the door for her, tucking her into her seat; he slid into the driver's side and proceeded to drive.

"However, I will make sure you find your pleasure in serving your sentence."

"Unlike your previous women, I did not come to your bed willingly and neither do I intend to enjoy what you are going to force on me."

Dominic did not reply but began to slide his hand up under her dress. Lisa could only stare as his long fingers made their way past her knees, sending jolts of desire across her whole being. She was dismayed at his continued ascension, realizing he would soon reach her panties. He easily brushed past her punitive attempts to still him from his goal, her hot core. She could not stop the liquid rushing to her pussy.

He gently but firmly pushed her thighs apart, his hand drifting downward, pushing aside her panties. Dominic gently massaged small circles around her clit before continuing on a downward path towards her plump lips.

She moaned low in her throat as she watched his finger slide deeply into her, soon joined by a second. All the while, Dominic continued to watch the flow of traffic as his hand learned her lush folds. Lisa could not help herself and began rocking against the gentle thrust of his fingers trying to drive them deeper. She closed her eyes as he continued to thrust his fingers into her. As Lisa began to moan louder, Dominic picked up the pace and occasionally altered the deepness of his thrusts, shallow, then deep, then shallow, both intended to and succeeding in driving Lisa mad with desire. Dominic continued to push her closer to orgasm with each change in his caress but never allowed Lisa to reach complete fulfilment.

Pulling into the private garage of a luxury apartment, Dominic parked the car and withdrew his fingers from her. She opened her eyes and moaned in protest at the lack of pressure, she so desperately needed.

Dominic took advantage of the disorientation and frustration she was feeling, lowered his head over her and began to suck on her clit. Lisa came up off the seat in her pleasure, clasping her hands behind Dominic's head and urging him on. He began thrusting his fingers into her, hard and fast. He gave no quarter as he felt her begin to shudder underneath him. He continued to viciously suck her clit into his mouth and finger fuck her hard.

Lisa came in a shuttering mass of confused nerves, screaming Dominic's name as he began to take long licks in between her legs, delighting in the taste of her pleasure. She turned her head away in shame but could not control the small shutters that continued to wrack her body as Dominic continued furiously nibbling, sucking and stroking her pussy.

Almost immediately, Lisa felt another wave of fire shoot up her skin and knew she was on the edge of orgasm again. Dominic took one last lascivious lick of her sweet juices before raising his head and licking his fingers clean in a decidedly suggestive manner. Lisa looked away in mortification and yearning.