Love Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul heard Derek whisper, "I love you," and felt his heart melt.

"I love you, too." Paul whispered and kissed the side of Derek's neck before moving them to the end of the bed, and carrying Derek to the bathroom to get them cleaned up. He helped Derek shed his brace before setting the water to a good temperature. When it was ready, he stepped into the spray and lifted his lover into the tub.

"You just keep your weight off of that foot while I wash you off," Paul said as soaped up a washcloth and gently began to cleanse Derek's body.

Derek stood obediently and let Paul wash and rinse him off. Paul quickly washed himself and shut off the water before toweling his smaller lover off and then drying himself. Once the brace was back on Derek's foot Paul noticed that Derek was having trouble keeping his eyes open. He chuckled and lifted Derek into his arms before returning them to the bed. Paul placed Derek under the covers and slipped into the bed. Paul chuckled as Derek snuggled into him, throwing his uninjured leg over Paul's thigh.

"We'll have to find your buttons tomorrow," Derek mumbled sleepily. Paul smiled to himself as he slipped into a restful oblivion.

*****

Paul woke to a bed empty of his lover, and the sound of running water from the bathroom. He looked at the clock on top of one of Derek's CD towers and saw that it was almost noon. It had been a while since Paul had slept so well and he smiled, remembering the reason for the restful night. Just then, the reason walked into the room wearing no shirt, and a pair of jeans that were still open at the fly. The gap exposed a pair of sky-blue underwear that was the same style as Derek had worn the day before.

"Do you have to practice today? If not, I thought we could spend the day together," Derek said while he rubbed his hair with a towel. "Since it's the weekend, maybe we can go out tonight and see my friends band. I don't know what type of music you like though."

"I listen to a little bit of everything," Paul answered before adding, "And I would love to meet your friends." Paul was aware that after last night this relationship seemed to be progressing quickly. He wanted to do everything in his power to show Derek that he was serious. He knew that being willing to be introduced to Derek's friends would show that; besides, Derek had met Paul's friends already.

Paul pushed the covers off and climbed out of the bed, and he smiled as he noticed Derek watching him. Paul looked down saw that he was semi hard, before looking back to Derek's face. It took Derek a few moments to look back up at Paul's face and he blushed, having been caught staring. Paul smiled his best sexy smile at Derek and said, "You can stare all you want, Baby," before walking to Derek and kissing him gently on the head, then heading into the bathroom. Once Paul had finished his business, he walked back into the bedroom. Paul found his clothes neatly folded and placed on the computer chair and he pulled them on. He was startled to see that his shirt had made a miraculous recovery.

"I sewed the ones I could find back on, and replaced the ones I couldn't with some extras I had, they don't match exactly though." Derek said when Paul looked at him questioningly. Paul realized he still had a lot of things to learn about his lover that had nothing to do sex.

"That's awesome," Paul said. "I had no idea you could sew."

"I can put on buttons and do some other basic stuff." Derek said. "Sometimes I like to customize my clothes, I can't do anything really complex yet, but I'm trying to teach myself."

"My mom is really great with stuff like that, I bet she would love to teach you. She tried to show me some sewing once, but I couldn't even thread the needle." Paul laughed at the memory. He looked up from the repaired buttons to see Derek regarding him with a strange look. "What?" Paul asked, worried what the look meant. Paul watched as Derek crossed his arms across his chest, it looked like the small man was hugging himself.

"It's just that I keep expecting to wake up or something. I can't believe how lucky I am to be with someone as open and secure as you are," Derek said before looking into Paul's eyes. "I have dated some real pieces of work in the past, a few of them desperately trying to stay in the closet. You are completely different, I mean we met like something out of a cheesy romance. I have always hoped for, but never believed in, love at first sight. I guess I'm just waiting for the moment you will tell me you have a girlfriend or that this was sure fun but you aren't gay. Something like that."

Paul moved to Derek and without a word bent down to kiss him on the lips. Paul lightly enclosed Derek in his arms. He kissed Derek's lips softly, over and over, teasing gently with his tongue and teeth. Pouring all of his feeling into a tender, emotion-filled kiss. He felt Derek lean into his chest with a sigh and melt into the sweet kiss. Paul finally broke it off after several minutes.

"Trust me, I'm gay." Paul smiled at Derek. He looked into Derek's eyes before saying, "I don't have a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend. I'm crazy about him. There is no way I would ever find anyone, girl or guy, sexier than you are to me. I meant what I said when I told you I love you. I know we are both a little surprised at how fast this is going, but I'm not afraid, just surprised. I never expected this to happen, but now that it has I will do whatever it takes to show you how serious I am. We don't know that much about each other yet, but with every little thing I learn I realize I want to know everything about you. I am not going to expect anything from you just because of last night. I've been a virgin for nineteen years, so waiting longer won't hurt me. The last thing I want to do is frighten you away, so let's take things as slow as you want to. I want to do this right and be the kind of man you want beside you. I need you to need me the same way I need you. I'm jealous of anyone that has been near you in the past, but as angry as I am at them for hurting you, I'm also glad that they weren't good for you, because that means you can be mine. I want you to be mine. I want you to meet my parents, and I want to meet yours. I want to spend my life with you. But if that scares you, then lets just start with today."

Derek had been staring at Paul intently during the whole speech. Paul was worried he may have just made a huge mistake when Derek just stood silently after Paul had finished talking. Paul waited for a response in agony.

"I want all that, too."

Paul finally released the breath he realized he was holding before his relief was interrupted by Derek's next statement.

"Except for one thing."

Paul was once again waiting in agony, and afraid of what his diminutive lover was about to say.

"I have been a virgin for twenty years." Derek paused. "I don't think I have the endurance to hold out much longer."

Paul felt his mouth go dry, and his heart skip a beat before it recovered, thundering so hard he was sure Derek's neighbors could hear it. When Derek added, "I think we should spend at least part of the day shopping for condoms and lube," Paul was surprised there was enough blood left in his body to keep him conscious, considering the throbbing erection in his jeans. He fought for self control, torn between tossing Derek on the bed and having a repeat of last night, or carrying him to the truck and speeding to the nearest sex store. Derek moved away from Paul's arms to rummage in his closet.

"We should probably go get you a few changes of clothes to keep here." Derek said as he pulled out a shirt, he turned to look at Paul dubiously. "There's no way you will fit in any of my clothes. You would look like you shopped at Baby Gap."

Paul decided the best thing he could do right now was wait for Derek to get ready. Once he was they could drive back to the dorm, so Paul could get a fresh change of clothes. He would need a few others to keep at Derek's apartment. Paul suddenly had an image of his large clothes hanging in the closet next to Derek's smaller clothes, the thought filled him with extreme contentment. He stood and watched Derek pull on a black shirt with the Flash symbol on it. Paul suspected that this one had been customized, because the lightning bolt was bordered by hot pink. The sides of the shirt had several horizontal cuts that revealed hot pink underneath. Derek put on the same belt and shoe he had worn yesterday, once he grabbed his keys and a wallet he turned to Paul and said, "I'm ready."

Paul looked Derek up and down before letting out an appreciative, "Nice."

Moments later he was assisting Derek into the truck. The pair headed to the dorm while Paul dreamed of starting every day like this; with Derek by his side.

12