Love Wins Against All Odds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm vaguely aware of my hoarse voice crying out his name as my entire body vibrates. I gush cum into his mouth and he sucks it up hungrily, making sure that not even a little bit escapes!

I've never cum so hard in my entire life!

It practically consumes my entire body, every part of me shuddering with currents of hot, delicious tingles!

Finally, I float back to earth, my body stops shaking and my orgasm subsides!

I'm limp, almost falling over, the wall is the only reason I haven't collapsed yet!

Shane continues to lick my pussy, till he's sucked up every bit of cum and my pussy is practically dry.

Only then does he slide his finger out of me because my pussy lips have finally relaxed.

His finger is soaked with my juices and he looks up at me, smiles, and slowly puts it in his mouth, sucking it dry!

Oh my god!

he looks so sexy doing that, I feel like I could cum again just by the hot look on his face!

"You taste so fucking good!" He whispers. "I could eat this pussy all day! It tastes sweet, and your scent is intoxicating! I don't think I've ever enjoyed going down on a girl before the way I just enjoyed you Alisha!"

With a sexy smile he continues, "The next time, I'd like to have you alone for a couple of hours, so I can enjoy this body of yours more thoroughly Alisha!"

Suddenly a car door slams, and I grab my towel in alarm, run into my bedroom slamming the door, as Shane curses under his breath, holding his bulge in his shorts with one hand and scurrying back to the lounge. The front door slams and I hear my brother calling out to Shane. I wrap the towel around me once more, lean back against the bedroom door, breathing heavily and then I smile...Wow!! That had been absolutely insane. I couldn't believe how hot, steamy, and kinky that had been! I never even knew such pleasures even existed! I was definitely missing out and knew without a doubt that Sulayman and I were over! I had no idea how far things with Shane would go and I knew I was playing with fire but I didn't care! Shane had opened my eyes and I was hooked. He had said there would be a next time and I couldn't wait! I was delirious with happiness!

I realize I'm still shaking and my body is glistening with beads of perspiration. My pussy is still tingling and I can feel the hotness of his mouth against it! I figure I need another shower and head back to the bathroom to do just that!!

I snap back to the present as the sleeping form begins to stir, and Shane turns around to face me and smiles sexily up at me. I love this gorgeous man more than anything in this world! He leans forward and kisses my thighs, running his hand up between them and I instinctively moan with pleasure...He sits up next to me and stares deep into my eyes, his love and adoration evident in those amazing eyes of his! He kisses me then with love, passion, wonder, and I know without a doubt that we will be together no matter what. If our family's don't approve, I would give them up for Shane. My mind is already made up as we settle down to make love, our bodies moving together in a rhythm that only we've created. We become one in this moment of pure ecstasy, and I can't tell anymore where I begin and where Shane ends! I feel absolutely complete!!

12