Love with a Twist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Robert had a difficult time concentrating on his work as he sat in the office with several other employees hovering around him. His mind kept flashing back to the look in her eyes, just before his phone rang. He cursed silently under his breath as he stabbed in anger at the keys on the keyboard. It was five hours later before he fixed the problem with the program, he had discovered that whomever had entered the data had entered it incorrectly, causing the software to crash. Robert didn't discover this until he was four hours into tearing down the program and examining the code. Frustrated and tired Robert packed up his laptop, grabbing his phone and dialing his boss to explain what the problem was.

As he walked out of the building he saw a familiar looking Jeep parked facing the building. Sarah was sitting in a small blue fold up beach chair with a red fold up chair and a cooler next to it. She smiled at him and waved as he slowly crossed the parking lot.

"HEY! Have a seat!" She laughed as she reached over and patted the arm of the chair next to her. Robert let his bag slide off his shoulder as he looked at her in surprised confusion. Slowly he dropped into the chair next to her and rested his head back on the grill of the Jeep. "Want a drink?" She asked as she picked up a red plastic cup and took a sip from it.

"What is it?" Robert asked as he straightened a bit in the chair to glance into her cup.

"It's some fruit punch." She said with a laugh as she took another sip.

"Yeah! sounds good, I am so sick of drinking coffee and water." Robert said as he watched her reach down next to him and grab a second plastic cup, passing it to him.

"So do you always wait in the parking lot for guys?" Robert asked after taking a deep drink of the sweet and cold fruit punch.

"Only for guys I reeeally like." She snickered as she poured some more punch into his cup from a small red pitcher. "So did you get it worked out?" She asked as she leaned back in the chair and rolled her head to look at him.

Robert chuckled as he leaned back in the chair, "Yeah all done for the week!"

"GREAT!" Sarah cheered as she stood up and started folding up her chair.

"What's up?" Robert asked as he watched her pack up the things and quickly take them around to the back of the Jeep.

"Come on, I am sure you're hungry, and I have some movies at home we can watch." Sarah said as she came back to grab up the cooler and the pitcher of punch. They quickly packed up the truck and drove back to her place. Robert related the events of the last five hours, only to have Sarah laughing so hard she was crying at the wheel over the amount of work he did only to have it be user error. At first Robert was a little angered but then saw the humor in the situation himself and joined her in laughing at the whole mess.

As they pulled up to her condominium, Robert was surprised to see that she had a spot right across from the beach. He was enthralled with the view of the ocean as he got out of the Jeep and stood mesmerized at the wonderful array of colors on the water from the now setting sun.

"This is why I love Florida." He heard her remark as she stood behind him watching the setting sun. Robert could only nod his head as he felt her fingers slide in between his, holding his hand tightly. They stood there watching the last rays of the sun disappear behind the clean blue-green ocean water.

Turning to her he saw a single tear streak down her cheek, he gently reached up with his hand and brushed her cheek rubbing away the single tear. Leaning in close he could see she was going to say something but before she could, he kissed her deeply on the mouth pulling their hands to his chest as he held her tight with the other.

Her kiss was like sweet magic, he could feel her warm soft lips pushing against his as her warm wet tongue slipped out from between them to meet his own. He felt a rush of emotions run through his body causing his manhood to swell quickly pushing out from his pants and against her stomach. His hand gently caressed her back rubbing in small circles as he could feel his other hand being crushed between her small breasts as he held tight to hers.

Then he got another strange sensation as something hard brushed against his thigh, it was very stiff and warm. He could feel the heat of it through her jeans and even through his shorts. Just as he was going to push back against it, he felt her pull away from him, breaking the loving embrace. She pulled her lips from him and quickly dropped her head as a deep shade of red flushed her cheeks. She released her hand from his and turned away from him.

"I am sorry Robert, I don't know what came over me." Sarah whispered as she reached down and grabbed the cooler, holding it in front of her.

"No! its fine, really I am fine with this." Robert said as he reached out to her. She turned and slowly started walking towards the door of the condo. Turning around at the door she held the cooler in front of her, looking to him she had a very sad, depressed smile on her face.

"Come inside, please I need to tell you something." She said as she turned back around and dug into her jeans for her keys. Robert reached back into the vehicle quickly grabbing his bags, worried that he had done something very wrong. He mentally kicked himself for pushing so fast, but the lingering feeling of her lips on his reminded him that she didn't seem to resist his advance.

He quickly followed her into the white single floor condo. Robert smiled as he entered the condo to see movie posters on practically every inch of wall space. All of which were framed nicely and ranged from popular sci-fi movies to old black and whites.

Left of the front door was a round wooden dining room table with four straight backed chairs around it. To his right was a small kitchen that seemed big enough for two people to work in as long as they didn't need to move around much. The dining room led to the living room which had one large gray couch facing a huge flat panel LCD TV screen. A small gray entertainment center was to the left of the TV which was stuffed with DVDs and a video game console.

Robert slowly stood in the living room staring at the monster of a TV with awe and a bit of jealousy. It was much bigger than the one he had at home and could imagine playing video games on it.

"Robert?" Sarah whispered as she stood behind the couch. Robert turned to see her standing with a still worried look on her face. It was then that he noticed the two doors behind her, both of which he guessed were bedrooms.

"Yeah?" Robert said as he stood in the center of the room looking at her and that worried look, he could feel his stomach twist as he watched her quietly debating something in her mind. He watched as she absent-mindedly picked at a stray thread on the back of the couch.

"Please sit, I will be right back." Sarah bade him as she gently patted the back of the couch. Robert slowly set down his bag and walked over taking a seat on one end of the couch, turning to look up at her he watched as she slowly turned and walked to the left door in the room and watched as it shut behind her.

Robert rubbed his hands together nervously as he looked around the room examining each movie poster on the wall. His mind quickly ran through all the conversations he could remember them having. He pulled apart each of the conversations they had today, looking for some clue as to what he had done to make this situation turn so quickly. He then recalled the bulge from earlier and stiff warm bump that rubbed against his leg when he kissed her.

He had assumed it was her own leg brushing against him. The bulge, in the Jeep, was just a play on the lights and the ruffling of her shorts. But what if... his thoughts quickly stopped as he heard the door open behind him. Looking over his shoulder he could see her standing in the door frame in a white cotton robe, it was tied tight around her stomach with a red silk cord.

She quietly walked around the couch, only glancing at him once as she slowly made her way to the center of the room, standing in front of him. "Robert, I need to tell you something about me, something that is important to me." She spoke very quietly and Robert leaned forward on the couch so as not to miss anything.

"I had always felt like I was different, that I was not complete. Six years ago while I was in college I met someone who really opened my eyes and showed me who I could be. She was a wonderful woman and made me realize that I was not being true to myself, that I could be more than what I was." Sarah said as she quietly fingered the knot on the silk cord.

"After college I started seeing a therapist, to help me understand myself and my hidden desires. I changed, I became someone different, and for the first time I felt that I was complete, that I was who I should be." She sniffed back a tear as she slowly pulled the knot apart holding the robe shut with her one hand.

"Then I met you... that night in the chat room. For the first time in my life I felt like I had met someone who got me, who saw me for who I am, not what I was. I felt like I could trust you, tell you anything including my dark secret. I loved our conversations, I loved how we could just talk, without fear of judgment or prejudices. I fell in love with you that night, but I knew you didn't know everything about me, that I was holding something back because I was afraid of what you might think of me."

"I love you too, you can tell me anything Sarah." Robert said as he slowly stood up from the couch, she stopped him with an outstretched hand, tears streamed down her face as she shook her head.

"Wait you have to know the real me and what you're falling in love with." Slowly she looked down at her now shaking hands as she opened her robe exposing her naked body to him. Robert sucked in his breath as he took in her tanned slightly muscular body.

Her breasts were small but perky with small brown nipples that were hard with arousal. Following the gentle curve of her stomach to her, what Robert could not believe, was a five inch semi erect circumcised completely clean shaved penis.

Robert stood awe struck as he saw the small appendage hanging between her legs, he felt his arm twitch as he was shocked to find that his initial reaction was to reach out for it. Robert's head spun as a million thoughts ran through his mind at once, his stomach twisted as he felt his knees shake with the tension of keeping his body upright. Robert tried to look away from the small member but his eyes were fixed upon the scene unfolding in front of him, like driving by a grisly car wreak, he could not look away from the body laying in the street.

Robert slowly felt his body sink as his knees finally gave out from the strain of holding him up, slowly he sank to his knees. Forcing his eyes away he looked up her body to those amazing breasts and to her face. She was watching him with an intense glare as she studied his reaction to her dark secret. Their eyes locked for an instant and Robert could see a great sadness in them, but also confidence.

He could see that no matter what he thought or said that she was proud of her state, and that she was content with this decision in life, it made him feel different about her. Robert could see that this was her, this was the woman, no not woman, wait, yes, woman, that he had fallen in love with.

He was always drawn to her confidence when they spoke. She had that air about her that this was the way her life was going because she planned it this way. She had doubts, but she was so confident in herself and it showed in her voice and the way she spoke. Robert found it to be an amazing turn on for him, to be with someone so secure in who they were. Robert dropped his gaze to the floor as he slowly ran his hands through his hair. His mind was still racing as he tried to sort through all of the thoughts swirling in his head. Was this a joke? Was this someone he could be with? Did he still love her? The last question caused his mind to stop as he contemplated that very thought. Did he? Does this change how he feels about her? Robert looked at his hands as he tried to make sense of thoughts in his head.

"I am so sorry," Sarah whispered as she slowly closed her robe. He could hear the sorrow in her voice as she slowly started walking past him. Robert reached out and grabbed her wrist as she walked by him stopping her, he didn't know why but he needed to have her here with him. It was something his body wanted, or maybe his heart, knew that this was not the end.

"Wait..." Robert hoarsely whispered as he held her soft wrist in his hand. Looking up he could see a surprised look on her face as she glanced to his hand on her wrist and then to his face. Robert slowly pulled her back in front of him and encouraged her to kneel in front of him.

Complying silently she knelt inches from him, the silence in the room was deafening and if not for his hand on her wrist she might have gotten up, and walked away.

Robert slowly banished the thoughts from his mind, as he tried to let his heart and feelings come through the noise in his own head. Robert looked at her soft delicate wrist in his hand and gently ran his thumb over the smooth skin. He felt her shiver slightly as he gently pulled his hand away dragging his fingertips down to her hand which rested gently in her lap. Moving his hand back slightly Robert let his fingers slide in between hers as he watched in wonder as he let his own heart take control of his body. It was like watching some stranger's hand move about hers, but being able to feel every sensation.

His heart pounded loudly in his chest, he could hear her gentle sighs as he rolled his hand and hers over to examine the interlacing of their fingers. Robert looked up to her face to see her eyes were closed but small tears could be seen collecting on her long dark eyelashes.

Reaching up with his other hand he wiped away a couple of stray tears from her right cheek with the top of his index finger. She turned her head slightly as he cupped her face in his hand, leaning in he brushed his lips against her lips and felt her mouth open slightly as they passionately kissed. Opening his mouth he slipped his tongue out rubbing it against her lips, feeling her tongue come out and brush against his. He felt her place a hand on his chest grabbing at his shirt pulling him closer as the kiss became hungrier turning their heads left and right trying to find the optimum angle.

They pushed their lips harder against each other as their tongues danced and turned against one another. Robert slipped his hand down to her neck sliding it into her robe as he caressed the naked flesh underneath, dragging his fingertips down until he found her right breast and gently caressed it as he was surprised to find how tender, and soft it was. His palm rubbed against her nipple drawing a soft moan from her. He rolled his fingers along her nipple gently squeezing it and rolling it between his fingers. She arched her body begging for more contact as he pulled at the hard nub.

Robert could feel his aching cock pressing against the material of his shorts and for the first time in a year he could not remember being as aroused as he was now. Even with the thought of her small member, which was no doubt getting hard right now, only further heightened his arousal. Robert gave into his desires as he pulled his other hand from hers and reached up to grab the silk cord separating him from her naked form. He felt a hand grasp the one holding the cord as he felt her lips pull away from his.

"Robert, do you really want to do this, are you sure you want me..." Sarah whispered as she opened her eyes and looked deep into his. Robert could see and hear her hesitation as she held his hand tightly in his.

"Sarah, I love you and I want you, all of you." Robert was stunned as he heard the words flow so easily from his lips, but he also knew that he meant every word of it. He knew in his heart that he loved this women and that right now he wanted nothing more than to be with her, completely. Tears ran freely down her cheeks as she slipped her hand from his and watched as he slowly untied the knot. Robert pulled the robe open letting it fall from her shoulders as he gazed once again at her naked form. His eyes again found the object of much debate within himself as it stood fully erect in front of him.

This time he did not feel the hesitation or confusion in himself as he studied her swollen prick, which bobbed slightly with the blood pumping inside it, he found instead a fierce desire to touch it. Looking up at her she leaned back on her hands allowing her cock to protrude more proudly from her body. Reaching toward it with a shaking hand he glanced back, with a questioning look, to her eyes, which give him a silent approval.

Robert studied the small wonder, which was now standing at about seven inches fully engorged. The head was a soft red color and very broad, leading to a thick yet, soft looking shaft that had many small veins running along its length. Reaching forward he gently slid his fingertips along the top of the mushroom shaped head down its length, which drew a loud moan from Sarah as her body shivered slightly. It was very warm and soft to the touch, he could feel the blood pumping inside it.

Robert was pleased to hear that she was getting some pleasure from his touch, he was not sure what to do but decided that from his many years of experience jerking his own cock, that he could be somewhat decent at this. Chuckling softly he slowly slid his fingers back and forth along the shaft as each time closing more of his fingers around the shaft. He was surprised to see how thick she was as he could barely touch the tips of his fingers to his thumb. As he gently stroked her he could hear her sigh and moan, slowly pumping her hips in time to his strokes. He looked up to see she had her head thrown back and was arching her back more as her mouth hung up eyes closed tightly. He picked up his pace rubbing his palm against the underside of her shaft as watched a small bead of precum appear on the head of her cock. Pulling his hand back he rubbed his fingers through the small drop of precum smearing all over her head using it to lube his fingers.

"Oh fuck Robert!" She moaned out as he squeezed her soft head and gently rubbed his cum covered fingers along her shaft, watching it pump in his fist. "Oh god don't stop, please don't stop!"

Robert was feeling more and more adventurous as he stroked her ever swelling cock. Watching her body move he noticed that her arms were shaking with the strain of keeping her in this position. Pulling his hand away from her member he pulled at her folded legs encouraging her to lay flat on the carpeted floor. She complied quickly as she stretched out giving her tired arms a much needed break.

Robert slowly slipped between her legs smelling the strong smell of her excitement coming from her cum covered cock. Robert leaned in close letting his warm breath bathe her hard manhood as he examined the small cleanly shaved sack that now held tight between her legs. The skin of the sack was wrinkled and a bit lighter shade then the rest of her body. Robert reached out and gently ran his fingertips along the sack sliding them up her shaft to her thick head.

Robert positioned himself so that he was kneeling between her legs looking over her body. She seemed so angelic, so beautiful stretched out naked like this. Her tanned body twisted and turned slightly, the muscles in her arms and legs flexing to work out the tension of being in such a precarious position for so long. He watched as her breasts rose and fell with her rhythmic breathing and her stomach sank as her hips moved up and down begging for him to continue. Then her proud hard cock stood just below him, shining from the slick seed covering its length. Robert involuntarily licked his lips as he gazed down at the object of his desire.