Love with a Twist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I..." Robert was trapped in a world of sensation and pain, his head was pounding, his shoulder ached, and he couldn't think straight. A loud crack like thunder echoed in the room in the same instant that he felt a sharp pain across his right ass cheek. It shook him from his haze but he could feel the heat and pain on his cheek. Glancing back, he saw a very hateful look on Sarah's face, one he had never seen before.

"Tell me you fucking piece of shit, cock slave, tell me how much you love your Master's cock buried in your ass!" Sarah screamed at him shoving her hips forward slamming them into his backside. Robert hesitated for a second trapped in shock, his mind raced as it tried to process what was happening. A second crack of thunder and more pain, feeling the warmth spread on his left cheek. "Tell me you cunt, or I will make you wish you had never been born!"

"I love the feeling Sarah!" Robert stammered out, he tried to move off his knees but found that his hands were somehow stuck to the bed, he couldn't move his knees either. Fear sweep over him as he felt the invisible bonds holding him down to the bed.

"The feeling of what, you whore?!" Sarah yelled thrusting herself, harder inside him.

"The feeling of you inside me..." Robert whispered, still struggling against his captor.

"Fuck you, tell me you love my cock!" Sarah menacingly replied.

"I love your cock..." Robert whimpered as he felt her expanding inside him. He heard Sarah panting and grunting behind him. She was picking up speed, thrusting harder, the pain was surpassing the pleasure, forcing Robert to shift forward on his wrist trying to pull away. But her strength was greater, as soon as he pulled away from her, he felt her strong grip pull him back.

Robert grunted, feeling her thrust harder and harder, he felt like she was going to push right through him, impaling him on her hard sex. "Sarah!" he pleaded trying in vain to look back at her.

"Shut the fuck up you whore, I am trying to fucking cum!" she screamed back, smacking him on the ass again with a thunderous blow. Robert grimaced, his head was throbbing in pain, blurring his vision, he felt like was going to pass out. "OH OH YES YES!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sarah screamed with murderous intent slamming into him. He could feel her cock spasm and quiver inside him sending thick globs of cum deep in his bowels. Robert shook with fear and rage as her seed spilled inside him, the pain in his ass and head was never ending; it throbbed, his body shook, he hung his head looking down to see a large deposit of his own seed on the bed. He felt drained and shocked at seeing his own cum dripping in thick tendrils from his limp cock.

"Oh god Sarah..."Robert whimpered.

"Awww poor baby, did I hurt you?" Sarah replied in a mocking tone, he felt her withdraw, forcefully pushing him forward in the bed. His appendages felt free again as he got the sensation of floating before hitting the soft pillow in front of him. The stabbing pain in his head would not relent. Robert closed his eyes as he gave into his urge to sleep. The last thing he heard was the mocking laughter of Sarah, who he could feel kneeling behind him.

**********
Robert heard the soft rush of air, an almost whooshing sound, then a soft hiss from his left, and a repeated beeping sound on his right. His left arm was heavy and felt like it was locked down, fear gripped at his heart as he opened his eyes. His left eye was covered with something and his right was blurry; his body felt sore and tired. Looking around he found that he was lying on a bed of some type, he was propped up in a relaxed sitting position. Raising his right hand, he could see a clear tubing starting at the center of his hand and running to a small bag on a hook on his left next to the source of beeping which was a small monitor.

Looking around the room he could not see much: things were hazy, blurry, mostly shapes. Glancing down he could see the reason for the weight on his left arm, which was encased in a white cast, up to his elbow.

He jumped as he heard a soft sigh to his right. Looking over he could see Sarah sitting in a chair but laying her head on the bed. She was asleep, pushing part of her hair aside he could see she had several scratches along her forehead, and cheeks. Most of them looked mostly healed, and then Sarah stirred slightly letting out a gentle sigh. His hand began to shake as he heard a horrible laughter fill his ears.

Robert felt a tear streak down his cheek as he laid his head back, trying to extinguish the visions of Sarah's menacing face and cruel laughter....

To...be...Continued....

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
joshy029joshy029over 14 years ago
a great chapter

this was a great addition to a great story. i love your writing and hope you continue to hand us some more amazing reads. i love how loving and understanding the characters are with each other. the dream (as i'm assuming that was what it was) was strange. and i'm waiting on tenter-hooks for the next chapter. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the...

Normally, I loved the way this happy love story was going... I hope from the fact of his horrible nightmare (I hope it was a nightmare), that the truth of what happened was a car accident in which he got injured (hopefully his mother is in a similar condition to Sarah).

I honestly don't understand his twisted nightmare, or why he would have such an odd nightmare, turning the sweet and lovable sarah into a horrible TV dominatrix bitch... I sure hope that was only a nightmare he had, and not meant as part of the story other than to give them something to work through.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jogging Partners In the park, he makes a new best friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Handyman is a Real Handy Woman While the girlfriend's away, the handywoman and I will play.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories