Love with a Twist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can wear those Tiger..." she stated with a giggle before stepping out of the room into the living room. Robert unwrapped the black cloth to discover it was a pair of black lace panties. He could hear her laughter coming from the kitchen along with the rattle of pots and pans. Feeling naughty he quickly pulled the panties on to discover they fit well, almost comfortably. Grinning to himself he stepped out of the room and quickly walked to the kitchen to see her standing in front of the coffee pot, quietly humming to herself, while she filled the top of the coffee maker with grounds.

"You know? These are kinda comfortable..." he stated, standing proudly in the door way behind her. Sarah turned and gave an excited laugh seeing her lover standing in the door way wearing her black lace panties. She could make out the outline of his member which appeared to be getting stiff with arousal. The sight of him dressed in them seemed to also have an effect on her as she could feel her own manhood stiffening under the large dress shirt.

Robert started to strut back and forth in front of the door way like a women on the catwalk. Stopping at times to strike a silly pose and even to flex his arms like a body builder. Sarah doubled over with laughter, watching him mimic the many models she had worked with in the past on photo shoots.

"Oh My God! Where are my pumps!" he exclaimed loudly with his hands on his hips. "Bruno!, Bruno! Where is my Soy Latté!" He called out in an exaggerated whiny voice. Sarah doubled over holding her sides laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god stop!" she called out waving her hands in the air, with tears in her eyes. "I am gonna pee if you don't stop.."

Robert stopped prancing about and threw his hands up in defeat. "Ok, ok, I don't want you to pee yourself...unless you into that nasty stuff..." Robert replied with a mocking laugh. Sarah quickly stopped laughing, and grew quiet, she turned on her heel and went back to making the coffee but something about her stance suggested that he may have said something that stuck a nerve. "Sarah?"

"What..." she replied sternly, stepping over to the sink to fill the coffee pot full of water. Robert stepped into the kitchen and placed his hands on her shoulders he tried to pull her into an embrace but she shrugged her shoulders wiggling out of his grasp.

"Hey wait a sec? What happened here?" Robert worriedly asked leaning back against the counter next to her.

"It's nothing.." she quietly replied slamming the pot back in the coffee maker.

"No...Talk to me...please...what's wrong?" Sarah turned and looked at him with a hurt look on her face. She opened her mouth to speak but then turned and faced back to cleaning up the coffee grounds that had spilled onto the counter. "Sarah? Come on..." he pleaded leaning around her to put his face in her gaze.

"What if...What if I wanted to do that?" Sarah whispered. Robert was actually stunned, the thought had never crossed his mind.

Straightening up he turned and leaned against the counter in thought, trying to work how he was going to word his next question. Shrugging he figured direct was the best way to go. "Do you?"

Sarah stopped what she was doing and turned to face him. "No...but maybe some other stuff.." she replied

"Like what?" he turned offering her a comforting smile.

"I don't know..." she mumbled.

"No.." he laughed, "You know. Tell me...please." Sarah turned around and walked to the kitchen doorway. stopping she turned about to face him.

"Am I...am I a fetish to you?" She asked looking up to meet his gaze. For the second time in the span of minutes Robert was shocked.

"No?! What made you think that?" Robert replied stepping away from the counter, reaching out to take her in his arms.

"Well there is this support group I have been going to. There is a number of other women there, who were men, we sit and talk to new "Ladies" as we call them. We try to answer questions and help them out, give them advice from people who have gone through what I have been through. One of the girls asked me about you, and how you act around me, how you treat me. I explained to them how we are, and one of the other girls said that it sounds like i am your "fetish."

Robert dropped his arms and stood before her, he had never really though about it. He knew before all of this that he never was into this kind of thing, it was not something he searched the internet for, or rented porn movies about. He knew he is into women, and the thought of being with another guy just never appealed to him...'but here he was..with another guy?' He thought to himself. Robert slowly backed up and leaned back against the counter, the sound of the gurgling coffee pot filled the silent void they had created. The smell of the Brazilian Blend filled the room, while he sat contemplating what she had told him.

"Sarah...I..I have to be honest. Before I met you I would have never considered trying this. I never was the type of guy who was even remotely into other men..or what I have done with you. That said... I only know that right now, with you, everything feels right, regardless of what you are or are not. I didn't fall in love with what you have or are, I feel in love with you, the person you are right now, standing before me. I never considered you a fetish, becuase I have only ever considered you a women, who I love. Robert smiled as he remembered one of her favorite movie lines, walking over he took a hold of her hands, " I'm also just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to love him, or something like that...." Sarah broke into a huge smile and hugged him tightly, kissing him deeply on the lips.

"You do know you screwed up that whole line?" she teased pulling away from him.

"Yeah I know, so about these other fetishes..." he asked releasing her from the warm embrace.

"hmmm?" she mumbled walking around him and reaching for a coffee cup.

"Well?" Robert asked with an devious grin and raised eyebrow. Sarah poured them each a coffee cup adding some sugar to his before turning to offer it to him. "Well?!" he pressed.

Sarah gave him a quick smile before reaching down to pat his lace covered cock, " Your doing one right now Tiger.." letting her fingers linger on his growing manhood before walking away with a giggle.

"Oh really?!" Robert exclaimed as he followed her to couch. "Anything else I can do while I am here?!" Sarah gave a mocking laugh stopping in front of the couch, Robert followed her sitting down first and motioning for her to sit next to him. Sarah smiled and curled up on the couch next to him, leaning her head against his shoulder while cradling her coffee cup in her hands.

"So what about you?" she asked taking a sip from her cup.

Robert snorted leaning back basking in the comfort of having his lover at his side. "Nothing I am a simple guy with simple pleasures my love."

"Uh' huh" she said with a sly smile on her face, she arched an eyebrow before she replied "Mmmmm so nothing at all?"

"Honestly...no.. I mean I am kinda inexperienced in this department, I lived a pretty sheltered sex life.." he replied with a chuckle at his own joke.

"Well, I guess I am just gonna have to broaden your horizons a bit." she snickered.

"Sounds like fun..."

They sat quietly in the fading light of the day quietly talking, they made plans for the next day and even Robert explained that his stuff was coming by moving truck in the next day or so. Sarah joke about making him put all his "crap" in storage, teasing that he was just gonna have to deal with it.

Placing her coffee cup on the small wood end table next to the couch she got up and stretched, reaching up with arms pulling the hem of the shirt up and open to expose her belly and semi erect manhood. "Oh my god we have been so lazy today!" she stated with a content sigh. Looking down at him she saw he was watching his shirt do nothing to hide her arousal. "I am starving, go get dressed and lets go grab some food!" He followed her as she walked around him and towards her room, twisting on the couch to following her swaying bottom through the shirt. Stopping at the door way she turned to face him, she had a sultry gaze on her face, she fingered the only button on the shirt, undoing and letting the shirt fall open.

Reaching up she pulled the shirt off her shoulders letting it slip off her arms, and collect at her wrists. Looking down her own body she opened her legs and they both watched as her erection slowly climbed till it was pointing at him, with a soft sigh she slipped the shirt off holding it out to him, "Your shirt my love?"

Robert climbed off the couch, slowly making his way to her, looking down he saw his own erection pointing out from one side of the black panties he was wearing. Reaching out he took the shirt from her and started to reach for her with his other hand, but she stopped him, with an out stretched open palm.

Kneeling down in front of him she looked up at him and leaned in to give the head of his cock a soft kiss, pulling at the panties she gently slipped his shaft back inside, pointing it up. Smiling she stood up, placing her hands on his chest she whispered, "Make sure those stay on.." and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek before stepping away and disappearing from view into her room.

Robert gave a quiet growl turning around in search of his pants.

******

They dressed and climbed into Sarah's Jeep heading out into the quiet evening to a locale restaurant, called The Steakhouse. Sarah made several snide remarks about wanting a hot piece of meat to gnaw, which had them both laughing so hard they were in tears when they pulled into the parking lot.

Holding hands they waited in the lobby for their seat, Sarah leaned her head on his shoulder as they watched the wait staff dance around the room, moving from table to table. A pretty blond girl who could have been no more then twenty greeted them with a smile and showed them off to their table. They got a small booth in the back away from the noise and activity of the main dinning room.

Robert shifted slightly in his seat trying to keep the small black panties from riding against his skin. Sarah giggled quietly watching his slight discomfort. "You know you didn't have to wear them.." she teased taking a sip of her water.

Robert smiled back, reaching down between his legs to grab at the restrictive material and give them a small tug. "Yeah, I know, but it's turning you on...isn't it?" he replied giving a small sigh as he finally got the material to cooperate.

"You have no idea!" she said giving him a small wink. Robert chuckled as he grabbed up the menu, he turned a few pages looking at the large variety of different dinners and sides dishes. His stomach gave a small growl, realizing for the first time all day that he had not eaten since the quick fast food breakfast he had earlier that morning before his flight. His mouth watered as he looked at the pictures of the steak dinners in the menu.

Looking up he saw a wide-eyed look on Sarah's face, as she sat staring at the menu. "Oh god I had no idea how hungry I was." She whispered turning a page in the menu and glancing through the selection. The waiter returned with their drinks and they ordered their meals.

Robert leaned back in his seat placing his arm along the back of the booth, quietly watching Sarah who was slipping her Diet Coke and watching the other diners in the room. Robert studied her, noting several differences since last they met. Her soft brown hair was much longer then he had originally thought, and seemed to be a darker shade of brown then he remembered, and didn't curl up at the ends anymore. Her soft blue eyes, that still showed so much warmth, seemed to have dulled a bit with worry or tension. They looked tired with stress or exhaustion, it gave him a guilty feeling knowing they had spent so much time apart. Her face seemed to show signs of stress and fatigue, it looked thinner then he remembered, with small worry lines around her mouth, like she had been very unhappy of late. He watched her quietly scan the room following the other diners and waiters going about their evenings.

"Robert?" she asked reaching across the table with both hands, palms up. Robert reached out taking her hands in his, he realized he must of been staring at her, becuase she had a concerned look on her face. "Whats wrong?" she asked giving his hands a gentle squeeze.

"Nothing, I was just looking at you..." he replied with a sheepish grin, giving her hands a gentle squeeze in return. "Is everything...ok?" he asked nervously.

Sarah smiled at him, it was loving and inviting smile. "Now that you are here, everything is perfect!" she whispered with excitement. She gave his hands another squeeze before pulling them away. "I need to go powder my nose, my love." She was wearing a light green sleeveless summer dress, with a low neckline, which showed off quite a bit of her soft tanned cleavage. He watched her slip out of the booth and head towards a small sign hanging from the ceiling that read "restrooms" with an arrow. Robert gave a soft groan as he felt his manhood react to her sexy outfit, tightening the already constructive material against his shaft. He watched with a mixture of pride and jealousy as several other men in the room followed his lovers swaying body as she crossed the room.

Their dinners arrived shortly after she returned and they talked quietly in between bites of their meal. Robert ordered a medium well done New York strip steak, with a baked potato. His mouth watered at the sight of the meal before him. Looking across he saw Sarah had ordered a simple baked chicken dinner. Chuckling he teased her several times about not ordering the meat she was craving. She gave a coy smile and replied "How do you know it was steak I was referring too?" Robert paused looking up to see her quietly munching on her chicken, with a raised eyebrow, and a coy yet daring smile on her face. Robert shook his head in amused defeat returning to his finely cooked steak.

Leaning back in the booth he patted his stomach with a content smile looking to Sarah who was watching him intently and sipping her drink. The waiter approached and asked if they needed anything more, they politely declined the offer and the waiter set down a small brown tray with the check on it. Robert glanced at the check and pulled some money from his wallet, placing it on the tray.

"Ready to go?" he asked placing his wallet back in his pocket.

"Mmmm yes let's go check out the mall down the street." she replied standing up from the table.

"Sounds like fun!" Robert replied standing up from the table, and taking her hand in his. They left the restaurant hand in hand, then a quick drive down the street to the mall.

The mall was quiet, with only several other couples out enjoying the warm summer evening. Sarah stopped several times in a couple of different clothing stores, making comments about this outfit or that. Robert encouraged her to try on a few things, but she crinkled up her nose, with a shake of her head and placed them back on the rack.

They stopped in a small art gallery that sold photos and paintings. Sarah was enthralled with some of the photos, and tried several times to explain how an image or rendering had been done, or how she would attempt the same shot. They walked through the store noting several paintings and images that they liked making comments about each before bidding the store employee a good evening.

Sarah gave an excited giggle grabbing Roberts arm and pulling him into a small lingerie store. Sarah slowly walked through the clothing racks pointing at various garments, giving him questioning looks as if to ask him, "Well, do you like?" Robert gave a chuckle feeling the black lace panties begin to shift again in his pants causing him some slight discomfort.

The a older looking brunet behind the counter looked up from her magazine and gave the couple a warm smile. "Can I help you folks find anything?" She asked stepping around the counter onto the sales floor.

"No we are just looking." Sarah replied fingering through a small table full of cotton panties, in a variety of colors. Sarah began to giggle excitedly, turning around from the table to show a pair of pink panties, which said "Want" in red across the back of them.

"You know I do..." Robert whispered walking between the racks towards her. Sarah held the panties over her mouth in front of her wiggling them back and forth, with a devious look in her eyes, reaching out she patted the front of his pants, causing his manhood to sir, Sarah gave an approving smile and walked up to the counter with the pair of panties in her hand.

They made their way back to Sarah's Jeep holding hands, Sarah stopped him and quickly wheeled about to stand in front of him. "Do you want to know one of my fantasies?" she asked a hopeful look on her face.

"Of course my love." Robert replied taking her hands in his.

"I have to show you, but trust me you'll love it!" She giggled excitedly grabbing his right arm and dragging him towards her Jeep.

They spent almost an hour driving along the gulf coast, Robert noted that Sarah seemed to get more excited the closer they got to their destination. Sarah pulled off the main road onto, a small two track dirty road, which ran into some woods. They bounced along the little trail for a few minutes before the woods stopped and it opened up to a small beach. Sarah pulled the Jeep to a stop and shut the vehicle off, leaving the headlights on. Looking over at Robert she flashed an excited smile then climbed out of the vehicle.

Robert climbed out of the vehicle and looked up and down the coast line, only seeing one house, which seemed to be several miles away. "How did you find this?" Robert asked watching her rummage around in the back seat of the vehicle.

"I was out driving one day and stumbled down this road out of curiosity. I come out here, now and again when I want some peace and quiet, or to get away from the world. Sarah walked around the Jeep with a blanket under her arm, she started walking down towards the water and paused to look back at him. "Coming?" she called.

Robert kicked off his shoes and socks leaving them on the hood of the Jeep and quietly followed her onto the warm sun baked sand. Sarah turned and laid out the blanket and stood in the moonlight watching the water rush towards the shore. Robert came up behind her wrapping his arms around her shoulders in a tight embrace. Sarah hummed contently snugging into arms, they stood in silence watching the waves, crash gently against the shore, and the twinkling of the stars in the sky.

"So this is your fantasy?" Robert whispered into her ear.

"Kinda of..." she replied, pulling away from his embrace. Taking a step away from him she quietly turned about to face him. Reaching back she unzipped her summer dress letting it collect at her feet. She was only wearing a pair of red satin panties, which shimmered slightly in the bright lights from the Jeep . Sarah gently pulled at the waistband of her panties, giving him a nervous smile, before pushing them down and slowly stepping out of them, showing the world how aroused she was, turning quietly she slowly walked towards the water.

Robert watched her standing in the moonlight, her body seemed to shimmer, standing against the backdrop of the dark blue ocean. Her brown hair fluttered about her body in the cool evening breeze, she stood in the water up to her knees, bending over she swirled her finger tips in the water, turning about to look at him with a wicked grin on her face. "Come on!" she yelled back to him.

Robert quickly pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants and the black panties leaving them in a pile next to her green dress, looking around him again he confirmed that there was no one in sight before making his way down to the water.