Love with a Twist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah waded out further into the water which was now waist deep, watching her lover jog down the beach to her. She could see the idea of being naked in public appealed to him based on his thick member which bounced and swayed as he moved. Giggling excited she watched him stop at the edge of the water and shuffle his feet into the water testing the temperature.

Robert slowly waded out into the water, shivering slightly he had not expected it to be so cold, glancing up to Sarah he could see she was shivering slightly. After several minutes and a couple of stops on his part to get use to the water he finally was within arms reach of her. Reaching out she huddled into his arms, hugging him tightly and burying her face in his chest. Robert gently kissed her forehead, and felt her pull away from him and slowly dip back into the water, sinking till only her neck and head were visible.

She swam away from him and out into the dark moonlight water, Robert dove into the water swimming up behind her scooping her up into his arms. Sarah giggled wildly but was caught off guard when he flipped her head over heels into the water. Sarah came up sputtering and spitting water, along with a few colorful words, Robert just laughed, which was cut short when she dove at him forcing him under the water.

They both laughed and played in the water, taking turns dunking each other and splashing each other before Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist holding him tightly in the water. They bobbed in the water silently looking into each others eyes, Robert could see the glow of the moon outlining her wet hair, and reflecting in her eyes. He could feel her heart thumping in her chest and her hard pulsing manhood brushing against his stomach. Leaning forward Robert kissed her gently on the lips, she responded in kind, parting her lips she gently poked his lips with her tongue urging him share his, tasting the salty sea on them.

They kissed deeply and passionately in the water, bobbing along with the soft rhythmic motion of the waves, waves that appeared to be in sync with their expression of love, pushing them together, when their lips met, and pulling them apart when they paused to take a breath.

Sarah shivered in his arms, nuzzling her face against his neck. "Do you want to go in?" Robert whispered feeling his feet drag against the ocean floor. Sarah pulled away from him nodding her head, they climbed out of the ocean giggling and shivering, rushing up the beach to grab the blue blanket Sarah had laid out. Robert grabbed the blanket up wrapping it around her shoulders, then rubbing them briskly to keep her warm. She thanked him with a weak smile drying herself quickly before offering him the now damp blanket.

They dried off as best they could stealing kisses between replacing articles of clothing, before heading back to her Jeep to warm up further. They sat in the Jeep overlooking the ocean, Sarah leaned back in the seat giving a content filled sigh.

"So skinny dipping was your fantasy?" Robert asked, running his fingers through his still damp hair.

Sarah smiled rolling her head to look at him. "One of them, yes..skinny dipping with my lover, was a far better fantasy.." she whispered reaching out and turning over the Jeep.

"What other fantasies have you not told me about?" he inquired.

Leaning towards him Sarah, motioned for him to get closer, she glanced left and right acting as if she was about to impart a great secret that no one else should hear. "When they happen...you will know it, my love..." she whispered giving him a peck on the cheek before shifting the Jeep into reverse and slowly backing away from the ocean. Robert chuckled to himself, leaning back in the seat watching the stars shimmer on the water till the water was out of view.

******

By the time they got home both them were caked in a fine white coating of salt. Having no fresh water to rinse off in after getting out of the ocean left them both feeling dingy. Sarah turned on several lights in the condo while they walked through dropping her purse on the couch and kicking off her sandals. Reaching back once again she unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor stopping in front of the bathroom door. Roberts eyebrows raised in interest watching her tight little heart shaped ass sway while she walked, reaching the bathroom she turned and chuckled sweetly watching her lover try to shed his cloths, "My love, you can wait...please."

Robert stopped removing his pants and smiled back at her "Of course.." Robert kicked his pants into the air catching them before they fell to the ground and looked up just as the bathroom door clicked closed. Gathering up their clothes he walked into her bedroom toss them down in the dirty clothes hamper, rummaging through his suitcase he pulled out a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, tossing them down on the bed.

Soon Robert was standing under the rushing water of the shower trying in vain to wash off the salty crust that had formed on him. Robert heard the door to the bathroom open seeing Sarah through the shower curtain drop a towel on the counter. Turning off the water he pulled open the curtain to see a bright blue towel on the counter, reaching out he grabbed the towel and noticed something, which had been under the towel fall to the floor. Upon closer inspection of the item he realized it was the pink panties she had purchase from the store that said "Want" in red letters across the back side. Chuckling loudly he looked around and realized that she had grabbed his boxers and t-shirt he had left out. Sighing inward he finished drying himself off and pulled the tight panties on. After a bit of adjusting he was able to contain his growing erection that was only made worse by the soft material of the panties.

Opening the door he found that most of the lights had been turned off and there was a faint glow coming from a small collection of candles near the couch. Sarah smiled to him leaning back across the couch, completely naked. She was absentmindedly caressing her naked breasts, causing the nipples to stiffen with arousal. Taking a sip from a small glass of red wine, she made a "come here" motion with her index finger. Roberts gaze flicked from her hard nipples and tanned breasts to her engorged women hood which lay back against her stomach.

Robert approached the couch watching her eyes as they scanned over his body, she flashed an approving smile at his pantie covered erection which was stiff enough to have his head poking from the top of the waist band. She slipped around on the couch planting her feet on the floor. "Do you trust me?" She whispered giving him a nervous look.

"Do you have to ask?" he replied giving her a matter of fact look.

"Please kneel down in front of me..." She whispered. Robert did as he was instructed, watching Sarah open her legs, her manhood bounced between her legs growing thicker with each beat of her heart. Sarah reached behind a pillow pulling out a small red, cone shaped dildo with a flat bottom. Roberts heart began to race, watching her produce a small tube of lube and smearing a generous amount around the dildo. Reaching down she took his hand in hers, handing him the dildo she grasped his wrist and positioned his hand on the edge of the couch between her legs. Standing up on bent knees she helped position the small red sex toy under her. Leaning close she kissed him softly on the lips, lowering herself onto the toy.

Robert could feel the toy penetrate her, and felt her body give in to the hard plastic device, her lips quivered against his then giving way to a soft moan of pleasure. Roberts arousal grew with each passing second, he watched the toy disappear beneath his lover, watching her sit back down on the couch with a deep grunt. Leaning back on the couch she spread her legs wide slowly shifting her hips back and forth to get use to the wide girth of the dildo. She had a dreamy look in her eyes, while she slowly stroked her thick red shaft, which seemed to have gotten bigger since she inserted the toy.

Robert licked his lips looking to Sarah who nodded her head weakly, she watched her lover crawl closer to her, with a hungry look in his eyes. Robert slowly slide his palms up her thighs, tickling the inside of them with his finger tips, before stopping just short of her throbbing erection. He could see dribbles of pre-cum forming on the head, clear liquid that expressed her state of arousal. Sarah opened her legs wider to accommodate her lover, allowing him free access to her body, she watched a wicked grin creep across his lips, feeling his warm breath on her head.

In her mind she was screaming for release, begging him to stop teasing her body, and take her. The feeling of the hard toy in her forbidden of place pushed at just the right angle to make her shudder with desire. The images of her lovers cock, shrouded in her pink panties took her to new heights of desire, she wanted to pull those panties down to his knees and suck him till he was on the edge, then make him cum in her panties, after which she would wear them proudly around the house, knowing his seed was so close to her body. She surprised herself at the level of depravity she was willing to go. Thoughts and dirty desires roamed through her imagination, causing her arousal to be a mix of this odd sexual event and her own inner eroticism.

Robert hovered over the head of her cock, feeling the heat form her sex bathing his lips, he could smell her arousal, strong and musky, he felt his own manhood pushing against the smooth material of her panties. Reaching out he glided his fingertips along her lenght, watching her head roll back and forth, a deep moan filled the room feeling his fingers quickly becoming slick with her juices.

Reaching down Sarah grabbed his wrist holding it firm, opening her eyes she looked right at him with a pained, and pleading look on her face. Robert sat up on his knees giving Sarah a smile before opening his mouth and devouring the head of her cock. He felt her stiffen the moment his tongue swirled around her head, tasting the salty sweet mix of her pre-cum, her hips bucked trying to force more of her lenght into his mouth, feeling her grab the back of his head scratching his scalp with her nails.

Robert took more of her lenght into his mouth, feeling the head bump against the back of his throat, swirling his tongue around her shaft, he reached between her legs to fondle the soft skin of her sack, which was pulled tightly to her body. Roberts other hand tickled the inside of her thight, knowing that it was one of the more pleasure inducing spots on her body, he heard her giggle quietly, squeeze her legs together to make him stop.

Pulling her thick member from his mouth he slowly stroked its length, using the mix of her saliva and pre-cum as lubrication. Sarah leaned forward, forcing Robert to sit back on his knees he watched her breathing deeply appearing as if she had run a mile in one minute flat.

"Stand up..." she whispered, flashing him a weak smile. Robert slowly climbed to his feet unsure of what may have transpired next. Sarah reached out to grasp his manhood through the panties, pulling him closer, licking her lips and looking up at him with a look of unbridled arousal in her eyes. She reached out pulling the panties till they were down around his thighs freeing his swollen cock, the head glistened with pre-cum and swayed and bounced to his pulse.

Opening her mouth, leaning in she devoured him completely, taking his entire lenght with out even blinking, never taking her eyes from him she sucked and ravaged his cock like a wild women. Sucking hard and jerking his manhood with her right hand. She growled and groaned around his lenght, shifting her weight on her toy, driving it deeper inside her.

Robert was enthralled with his lover's actions, watching her pull on her nipples while stuffing more and more of him inside her warm mouth. She sucked him hard, trying in vain to make him explode, Robert let out a loud moan bucking his hips in time to her mouth. Reaching down he grabbed the back of her head, only to steady himself, but quickly discovered that it spurred her on more. He felt her reach back and grab his ass, pulling him closer to her, the feeling of her nails digging into him was strangely arousing to him.

Rocking back and forth feeling her tongue on his shaft, her hand caressing his balls and her intense stare was pushing Robert to the breaking point. He could feel that familiar tingle on the back of his neck, feeling the pressure building inside him. "Sarah...I am so close.." he squealed out.

He felt her pull him from her mouth, her hand jerking him quickly, watching with a mix of facisination and excitement she leaned forward pushing her chest out under his cock, and pointing the glistening head at her breasts. "Cum on me my love..." she whispered.

Without even thinking about what she had said he felt himself give into the request, watching as his cock explode with suck force that the first thick glob of semen splatter against her cheek, the second and third shots dripped onto her chest and running down to her breasts.

Sarah giggled with excitement, scooping up the mess in her already cum covered hand, leaning back on the couch she grabbed her own swollen cock and began to stroke herself with wild abandonment. Robert slowly sank to his knees before her watching her moan and grind on the edge of the couch. Pushing her hips up, she looked down her body at the mess he had made, and the thick red head of her cock. "Pull it out!" she begged, lifting her ass of the couch.

Robert was still quivering with the last of his orgasm, acting simply by command he gently reached up grabbing the base of the sex toy, he slowly pulled on the small toy, causing Sarah to grunt and moan with pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh God Don't stop, I am so close!!" she whined bucking her hips and pumping her manhood faster, pointing the head towards her body. Robert pushed in the toy for a split second hearing her let out a guttural growl, her hips muscles flexed trying to keep the toy from slipping back inside her.

Watching her hand, which was now dripping with a mix of his orgasm and her pre-cum, he pulled the remaining length of the toy from her, letting it fall to the floor in between them. Sarah opened her mouth to speak but her body went ridge, quivering in the air, her hips pushed to the ceiling, standing on tip toes as the first shot of her orgasm arched from her head landing on her breasts leaving a trail down her stomach. She bucked and thrashed on the couch squeezing off thick white streams of cum all over her stomach and breasts, finally falling in the couch with a deep moan of pleasure.

Robert sat quietly watching her chest rise and fall, shuttering at times as the final spasms of her orgasm bleed off. Opening her eyes she looked down between her legs to her softening women hood shifting her gaze to look at her lover, who was kneeling between her legs, a look of shock and awe on his face. Smiling she scooped up a mix of their love and brought it to her mouth, happly licking the thick substance from her hand.

Robert crawled forward resting his arms on her thighs watching in wonder, as she cleaned more and more of their orgasm from her breasts. She reached down for the bit that hand pooled on her stomach but his out stretched hand stopped her. Leaning forward he opened his mouth, and stuck out his tongue, laying it flat against her tummy, he dragged it through the sticky mess scooping up a large bit of their mix. Robert smiled as he pulled the glob into his mouth letting it swirl around in his mouth tasting the tangy differences between them.

****

After a quiet relaxing shower together the couple lay on Sarah's bed, wrapped in each other arms, kissing warmly, enjoying the feeling of their naked bodies pressed against each other.

"Robert?" Sarah whispered.

"Hmmm?" he replied his eyes closed basking in the sweet sensation of sexual release.

"Did I....Did you like what we did..." She whispered tentatively, nibbling on her lower lip. Robert slowly opened his eyes looking back at her.

"Yes." he whispered feeling her move closer wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head against his chest.

"I love you..." she remarked happily before drifting off to sleep....

*******

MORE TO CUM!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
suplupsuplupabout 13 years ago
Great

The story was great, but I see the lack of an editor really hurt your grammar. Regardless, it was a great story, filled with true love and plot, two things I need in an erotic story. I look forward to chapter 10!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 01 Jay's friend introduces him to a whole new world of fun.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jogging Partners In the park, he makes a new best friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Bulge The woman at the gym has a bulge in her spandex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories