Love with a Twist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was laughing to the point of tears and Toby's face was red with blush chuckling softly to himself. Robert giggled at the store trying to envision Abby lying across the back seat of a car, red in the face breathing heavy and moaning like a sick cow.

"Hey Robert? What is the craziest thing you have done lately?" Abby asked.

"I...uhhhh.." he replied glancing over to Sarah looking for her to jump in and give him a hand. Sarah merely smiled at him cocking her head to one side and raising her eyebrows as if to say "Well?!" to him.

Robert looked to Toby then to Abby both of which seemed to waiting patiently for his response, but sadly his mind drew a complete blank. After listening to the two ladies trading stories about their misbegotten youth, most of the things he could think of paled in comparison. He was ready to tell Abby about the nights he spent with Tina and Sarah but felt that such a thing might be too private to share on his own, without the consent of either women.

The silence between them seemed to grow and in an uncomfortable way, Abby finally broke it with a giggle and told Robert not to worry about it, she was merely curious. Quickly rising to her feet Abby stretched and spoke "Why don't you boys clear the table and Sarah and me will prep the hot tube, we can relax a bit before bed?"

Still troubled by his lack of experience to share with the group, he reluctantly got to his feet and began gathering up the dishes. Sarah seeing the troubled look on Roberts face stood up and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Don't fret Tiger, you don't have to be adventurous for me. " she whispered into his ear, giving it a soft kiss. Robert gave her a small smile and followed Toby into the house with an arm load of dishes.

Toby and Robert set up a small work line in the kitchen, Robert was scrapping the left over food into the waste basket and passing the dish to Toby so he could rise it and place them in the dish washer. They were chatting quietly while they worked, Toby explaining that the scene Abby described had not been the first time, or last time, they had been caught doing something naughty in the public. He explained a time when Abby had been sucking on him in a deserted parking lot, when a police officer walked up next to the vehicle and got an eye full of his meat. Toby chuckled setting the final dish in the dish washer and setting it to high wash.

"Did you guys plan it? The adventure?" Robert asked wiping his hands on a towel.

"Nope! I just go with the flow, I find I have much more fun that way." Toby replied with a smile. "Come on lets go get wet with the girls."

When they arrived back on the deck they found the two girls already soaking in the tub, sitting across from each other. Both of them giggling excitedly, Robert had a sinking feeling in his chest that both these women had been planning something.

When both of them approached the hot tub, Robert could tell, by the lack of shoulder straps that they were both topless in the pool. Both women glanced at each other then slowly rose from the bubbling water, walking in unison they slowly climbed out of the hot tub and stood in front of their respective partners. As Robert had suspected both women were topless, watching the beads of water drip off their hard nipples.

Sarah slowly approached Robert pressing her wet body against him, standing on her tip toes she pulled his head down kissing him passionately on the lips. Robert's hand slipped down her wet back grabbing her tight buttock pulling her closer to him. Robert felt Sarah's hands slip around to the draw string of his shorts giving it a gentle tug to undo the knot. Robert opened his eyes and grabbed her hand in surprise, she was smiling up at him then glanced over to where Toby and Abby were standing. Robert followed her look and was shocked to see Abby squatting down in front of Toby, his shorts were down around his ankles and her mouth was firmly locked around his rigid shaft.

Robert watched with child like wonder as Abby devoured the eight inch shaft, sucking it's length into her mouth till her nose was touching Toby's stomach. Robert saw that Toby was completely shaved, only having a fine trail that ran from his belly button to his belt line.

"Are you OK with this?" Sarah whispered in his ear, while reaching into his shorts to grab his own manhood, which he was now curious to find was fully engorged beyond belief.

"I...I think so.." Robert whispered back turning to look at Sarah, who was now pushing his shirt up and kissing his stomach. Pulling her arm out of his shorts she pulled his manhood free, showing the world his awakened arousal.

Robert had to admit he was a little fearful of this whole scene, glancing back over to see that Abby had untied the strings on her bathing suit which now lay between her feet. He could see her shaved erection bobbing slightly with her motions, dripping small clear drops of pre-cum at her feet. His eyes moved up her body, finally stopping when they meet hers eyes. He could see in her eyes she was enjoying the erotic scene which was playing out before her.

Pulling the shaft from her mouth, Abby stood up and quietly lead Toby by his cock to the hot tub. "Sarah do you guys want to join us?" She giggled stepping back into the hot tub, but motioning for Toby to sit down on the edge, letting his feet dangle in the bubbling water.

Sarah slowly stood pulling Roberts shorts down watching them crumple at his feet. "Do you? We can go inside if you want to be more...private?" Sarah whispered looking up to him, while she gently massaged his erection. Robert glanced from Sarah to Abby then to Toby who was smiling up at him.

"Dude...go with the flow..." Toby replied leaning back on his hands, making sure that every inch of his manhood can be seen. Toby did not appear to be ashamed, or embarrassed in the least, and even appeared to be showing off for everyone there.

Robert reached down taking her hand in his he looked at Sarah, seeing a mix of fear and excitement in her eyes. Feeling her squeeze his hand she opened her mouth to say something more, probably to tell him it was fine if he choose to be more private, but instead he turned her around and lead her over to the hot tub. Stopping her before the other couple who were watching in anticipation. With her back still to him, Robert reached down grabbing a bit of cloth from the bottom of her suit in each hand. "My turn to play show and tell.." he whispered into her ear, pulling down her suit watching her cock bob into view of their hosts. Sarah gave a sharp scream of surprise over Robert's boldness, which slowly was cut short by a gasp as he grabbed her thick cock and slowly pumped it while his lips planted wet kisses around her exposed neck.

Robert felt Sarah's fingers wrap around his own, which was slowly stroking her. Slowly she pulled his hand away with a grunt of pleasure and led him over to the edge of the hot tub and motioned for him to sit down. Robert sat on the wet wood on the edge of the tub dangling his feet into the warm churning water. Sarah climbed into and worked around till she was in between his legs kneeling on one of the seats.

Robert leaned back on the palms of his hands smiling down at Sarah watching her fingers grasp around his pole and her tongue lick her dry lips with anticipation. Looking up he caught sight of Abby who was hunched over the lap of Toby, her head slowly bobbing up and down while Toby was leaning back on his elbows trying to watch his lover pleasure his throbbing member.

Robert was truly amazed how his hosts openly flaunted their sexual desires. Toby seemed completely relaxed with the idea that he was being watched by not just another couple but another man no less. Robert felt his stomach twist a bit knowing that in mere moments Sarah would be doing the same to him and nothing he could do would allow him to hide the act. This thought alone spun around in his head, but the overriding arousal from acting so openly in front of others pushed it's way into his fore thoughts. Robert never considered being aroused by having sex in public, let alone in front of another man, but he could not dismiss the heightened sensations he was having.

All thoughts were quickly purged from his mind when Sarah's silky tongue wrapped around the head of his member. Groaning loudly he dropped his head back feeling a spike of excitement jump from the head of his cock right up his spine. Closing his eyes he slowly rocked his hips, working his stiff member in her mouth, feeling her tongue wrapping around his shaft, licking at the thick vein that ran along the underside of his manhood.

Robert felt Sarah pull away from him for a moment her soft hands stroked his manhood feeling her thumb work the sensitive spot right under his large mushroom-shaped head. Grunting he felt her lips return to his cock, but something felt different, Sarah seemed to be attacking his manhood, the soft touch was replaced with a more aggressive nature.

Opening his eyes he looked down to see that Abby was now sitting between his legs, she had one hand caressing his balls, kneading the soft sack, while the other was quickly jerking his shaft, while her mouth licked and sucked on his head. She glanced up at him her eyes telling him that she hungered for this.

Looking over to Toby he saw Sarah was kneeling in front of him with his cock buried firmly in her mouth. Robert's gaze drifted up to Toby's seeing a quizzical expression on his face. Toby held up one hand making an OK sign with his finger and thumb, asking if Robert was upset. Robert smiled back, bucking his hips slightly, which made Abby groan, then smiled back at Toby answering his unspoken question.

Toby gave a chuckle of understanding, then reached a hand down to the back of Sarah's head urging her on. Robert glanced down to Abby who must have understood the exchange, because she was now sucking on his cock for all she was worth.

Robert could feel the pressure building in himself, knowing before to long he would be emptying his load into her pretty mouth. Robert let out a loud deep moan letting everyone in the hot tub know he was enjoying this little game.

Robert looked back to Toby when he heard him mutter something to Sarah, and saw that Sarah had taken his entire length and was flexing the muscles in her throat. He could see by the expression on Toby's face that he must be getting close as well.

The entire scene was pushing Robert to the edge of his tolerance for pleasure, he felt his balls tighten and opened his mouth to warn Abby that he was close to cumming, when he heard Toby.

"Fuck Sarah I am gonna cum!" Toby cried out, Robert watched as Sarah caved in her cheeks, sucking hard on his prick, milking him while he groaned and shuddered.

It was all too much to for Robert who felt his grasp on his own orgasm slip away from him. Thrusting his hips he felt the sweet taste of bliss wash over him as the first blast of his seed left his manhood.

************

Robert lay on the edge of sleep, his mind playing over the scene in the hot tub over and over again. After the bliss of his orgasm had sub sided he had slumped into the warm water of the tub and felt Sarah quietly slip into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply on the lips.

He could taste the salty tang of Toby's seed on her tongue, but this thought didn't seem to bother him in the least. It was a different taste then Sarah's orgasm, or any other women he had been with, but it was not a taste that revolted him.

He recalled that Sarah had pulled back from him looking at him intently, her eyes betrayed her thoughts to easily and he could tell she was searching his eyes for the unasked question. 'Was he ok with what just occurred?'

A year ago Robert might have paled at the thought of what just happened, maybe even stopped this whole series of events in Sarah's apartment when she exposed her secret to him, but he didn't. He went with the flow of things, shockingly enough he had been doing this since meeting Sarah. Smiling to himself, rolled over in the bed wrapping his arms around Sarah, feeling the warmth from her naked form under the sheets. For a split second before sleep took him he felt their hearts beating as one.

To Be Continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
LostinmichLostinmichalmost 13 years agoAuthor

As the author of this story I try to craft this story as it unfolds to me in my own mind. At the time I was writing the story I never once thought that this was cheating, nor was it my intention to write it in that fashion. Truth be told I was struggling with the story line and decided to add some new characters in order allow the main characters (Rob/Sar) to address some issues that have yet to be brought into the foreground. One of these being the interaction of two Transsexuals in a friendship/sexual relationship. This was the reason I had the sexual moment between Sarah and Terry to expose this interaction, also cause a Tranny on Tranny scene sounded kinda hot.

As it stands right now I am sorry most of you disagreed with my direction in the story. I have not forgotten about Tina, or the lack of explanation for Robert's long lost job, both of these would have been addressed in the next chapter, but at this point I have decided to take a break from this story.

I don't want to write a huge break up chapter for Robert and Sarah becuase I don't see it necessary. I can't write another chapter and dismiss everything in the last two becuase that would make zero sense.

To Mr. Toolman61, I know we traded e-mails I am sorry you don't like the way this came out, but to keep publicly panning me about has won you nothing. I worked my ass off for this story and do it cause I enjoy the characters, world and story I bring. I get nothing from doing this other know someone, somewhere got off on what I wrote. I owe you nothing and if you dont like the story do me a favor, DONT READ IT!

To everyone else glad you enjoyed the story, for what it was worth..

Sincerely

Lostinmich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
writer is really clueless!!!!

I sent feedback to author and told him that the direction he was going was really ruining this story. I told him that what Sarah did with Abby was cheating, but he came up with some lame story that it wasn't cheating. Now it seems that everyone will just fuck everyone in this story, the love story part of this is dead!!! Go with the flow, what BS

See LOSTINMICH i'm not the only one to find that the Sarah and Abby thing was cheating!!!!! Poor guy asks Sarah to marry him and now she has sex with 2 other people, wonder how many more lame excuses we will see so she can have sex with even more people. There not even married yet and she has to have sex with others already. So much for the loving couple/threesome.(third being tina, who we have heard nothing about in awhile.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agree

Not the best series of developments.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
i got to be honest

i didnt like how sarah cheated on robert upstairs. tina is kind of community property so to speak. anyone else they should be told about and agreed to in advance. or at least to the possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bad direction

I don't like the turn the story has taken. It's difficult to like Sarah now.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" Ch. 02 After being away for weeks, Laura rewards Andy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories