Love with a Twist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he reached the bottom step, he was wheezing horribly and could feel a burning in his lungs and legs. Struggling to regain his breath, he walked into the lobby and saw through the glass entry doors that Sarah was almost halfway across the parking lot. Seeing her renewed his anger and he quickly walked out the door and sprinted to catch up with her. He would have called her name but he was having problems just trying to push oxygen into lungs. He finally caught up with her, grabbing her shoulder and spun her around to face him. She screamed in surprise, and before he could defend himself, she punched him in the stomach knocking out what little air he had left in his body back out.

Robert grabbed his stomach in pain, and squeaked out, "What the fuck!"

He collapsed to his knees in front of her.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry, Robert! You scared the shit out of me and I just reacted," Sarah cried, kneeling down in front of him.

Robert felt his stomach tighten and twist as he bent over trying in vain to slow his breathing and draw in some air.

"Are you OK?" she asked gently, rubbing his back and trying her best to soothe him.

"Remind me never to startle you ever again," he groaned. His breathing had slowed and he felt the burning in his chest fade, but the pain in his stomach was still there. The one thing he did notice is that he no longer felt angry with her, and no longer felt the need to scream at her.

"Why did you leave?" he asked sitting up on his knees and looking into her eyes.

"Because I knew what I said was said too late and nothing I said was ever going to change anything." She whispered, reaching out she pushed a lock of hair from his face, letting her fingertips caress his cheek.

Robert closed his eyes when she touched him, feeling the void inside him begin to grow smaller. Oh, how he longed for her.

"Sarah, you're right," he whispered feeling her hand withdraw from his face as he spoke. "Words are not going to change anything... but they are a start." Opening his eyes, he looked at her face and saw her smiling back at him.

"Robert, I..." Sarah started to say but he waved his hand stopping her thoughts.

"Help me up, let's go upstairs and talk," he whispered.

*******************

Sarah leaned back against the foot of the bed as she sat on the floor, her feet lying in Robert's lap, who was sitting across from her with his back against a small wooden dresser. Scattered around them were small white boxes of Chinese food they had ordered. She told him it was the best in the city, and she was not wrong. Sarah giggled softly as he gently massaged the ball of her foot. She had not asked him to but they were there and Robert just naturally started massaging them.

They had talked together for almost half the night; mostly it was Sarah, telling Robert about Terri's pregnancy and birth of Kelli. Sarah had explained that Terri and the baby became her whole world, after he left. She did everything from taking Terri to her doctors' exams, to sitting with her through the birthing classes. She had helped create and decorate the baby's room, and even woke up in the middle of the night, when the baby did. She loved Kelli with all her heart, and was now one of the only things that mattered to Sarah. Robert listened quietly noting how much passion she had in her voice for the little girl.

"Do you know who the father is?" \Robert asked tapping the top of her foot, and watching as she uncrossed and crossed her legs to give him access to her other foot.

She giggled when he tapped her foot, but sighed softly when she felt his fingers caress her foot.

"Terri never said, and when I asked, she would always say. 'It doesn't matter. She is my baby and I love her no matter what.' "

"You know who she reminds me off?" Robert replied, working his thumbs over the arch of her foot.

Sarah sighed, content as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"Who?"

"You..." Robert replied softly. "I can see it in her eyes," he told her, letting his fingers drift to her ankles.

Sarah abruptly pulled her legs from his lap and slowly stood up.

"I need to go to the bathroom!"

Standing quickly she made her way to his bathroom, shutting the door. Robert watched her leave confused why she reacted that way. He wondered if she could see what he saw in Kelli, maybe she did, and did not want Robert to make his decision based on that. He still wondered why Terri would name him as a guardian; the more he turned the question around in his head the more it seemed like a giant mistake on her part. Robert realized that there were no sounds coming from the bathroom. Standing up he walked over and softly knocked on the door.

"Hey, everything OK in there?"

"Yeah I...am fine, I just need a minute," she called back; he could hear her pacing around the room, then the rush of water coming from the sink.

"Hey if you're holding, you better share!" Robert jokingly called back through the door.

He didn't get a response so he went back and sat down on the edge of the bed glancing at the clock, realizing it was three in the morning. He looked up when he heard the door to the bathroom open as Sarah stepped out into the room.

"Sorry, I had to take care of something..." she softly stated taking a step forward to stand between his knees.

"You OK?" he whispered back, looking up at her, placing his hands on her hips to draw her closer.

The smell of coconut filled his nose, as he felt his manhood stiffen in response.

"Yes..." she whispered placing her hands on his shoulders.

Robert gave her hips a gentle squeeze but she slipped out of his grasp when he did and walked over to the nightstand beside the bed.

"What's this?" she asked holding up a large bronze coin that had been sitting on top of his wallet.

"It is a recovery coin. It means I have not had a drink for one year." Robert replied standing up from the bed and walking over to her.

"Wait. Do you mean Alcoholics Anonymous? But you were never a big drinker," Sarah replied.

Robert reached out and took the coin from her.

"I learned how to, when I left, now I am learning how not to again," he whispered.

He looked at the coin before slipping it into the pocket of his shorts.

"Robert...I..."

Sarah watched him pocket the bronze coin. She took a step toward him, slipped her arms around his waist and held him tightly. Robert wrapped his arms around her shoulders, bending his head forward to kiss the top of her head.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Robert whispered giving her shoulders a gentle squeeze.

"Yes, at the airport. I snuck up on you." Sarah giggled, into his chest.

"I was there the other morning, in that exact spot." Robert whispered, looking down at her as she moved her head away from his chest to look up at him, with tears in her eyes.

"For an instant I waited for you to tap me on the shoulder...."

Her lips muffled the rest of what he was going to say, as she grabbed the back of his head and forced him into a passionate kiss.

Surprised by such a bold move he was not sure how to respond, but when he felt her tongue push against his lips, he decided to stop worrying about his thoughts and feelings and just enjoy the moment. Opening his lips he felt her tongue slide against his own, a rush of adrenaline and euphoria rushed through his system as he felt Sarah's body pushing against him, forcing him to either move away from her or fall onto the bed.

Sarah broke the kiss stepping back from him and eyed him hungrily. Reaching out she grabbed the front of his t-shirt and pulled at it.

"Take this off!" she demanded, reaching to her own shirt to remove it.

"Sarah, wait. I..." Robert tried to explain before she held up her hand and covered his mouth.

"Robert, if you don't want to do this I understand, but I miss you. I want to feel your touch, I want you to hold me, just for tonight...," she pleaded, still holding the bottom of her shirt.

Robert grabbed the bottom of his shirt, fingering its trim, before pulling it over his head and tossing it aside.

"What about tomorrow?" he asked looking deeply into her eyes.

"One day at a time..." she replied pulling off her shirt and tossing it in the same direction.

Robert was amazed to see her muscular body. Her arms and stomach were toned and tanned; the faint outlines that defined her ab muscles were showing. Sarah quickly undid his belt before stepping closer to him and yanking at the button on his shorts and pushed them and his boxers down to his knees. Glancing down she giggled at his thick erection, licking her lips, and placing her hands on his chest forcing him to sit down on the edge of the bed.

Robert leaned back on his hands watching her intently as she reached down and unbuttoned her own jeans; she bent slightly pushing them down to her feet and slowly stepping out of them to reveal a pair of pink satin panties that could barely contain her bulging womanhood. Stepping towards him, she reached up and undid the clasp of her bra, shrugging it off and tossed it aside. Robert started to reach for her but she batted his hands away and shook her finger at him in a scolding yet mocking manner.

"Nuh uh," she giggled reaching down to slip her fingers around his manhood, which was now leaking copious amounts of precome.

Robert closed his eyes and drew in a sharp breath when she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Sarah, I have to tell you, it's been a long time for me since...," he grunted out as her fingers deftly slipped up and down his shaft.

"Shhhhhhh..." she whispered, "Me too, Tiger"

Slowly she slipped to her knees in front of him and positioned herself over his throbbing manhood, she watched it sway and pulse with his desire. Grinning, she opened her mouth and slipped the red mushroom shaped head past her lips, letting her tongue trace a line around the thick veins on his shaft.

Robert let out an audible sigh, running his fingers through her short blond hair as he tried to push his manhood inside her mouth. It had been a long time since he had the pleasure of feeling a woman take him like this... He felt her talented tongue dance along his length, feeling her warm wet mouth enveloped him and hold his throbbing length.

"Oh god Sarah, it's been so long...," he mumbled feeling her pull back from his length, feeling her soft tongue run from the base of his cock to the tip.

Sarah stood up in front of him and pushed on his chest forcing him to lie back on the bed. Robert watched Sarah quickly grab her purse off the bed, and pulling out a small bottle of lube. Grinning she poured some of the lube into her hand, and began to stroke his aching erection. The fluid was cold but slippery, giving his cock an oily sheen. Looking down across his body, he watched as she removed her panties exposing her own seven-inch throbbing womanhood and climbed up onto the bed.

On their first night together, she had explained to him who and what she was; showing him her secret. Robert had accepted it that night, and looking at it now he still accepted it, and deep down he longed to touch it, stroke it, put it in his mouth, and maybe enjoy it in other ways.

Sarah dropped her head looking down to follow his gaze as she hovered over him. Looking back at him, she had a questioning look on her face as she slowly started to withdraw from the bed. Robert quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her up so her face was even with his. Slipping his hand along her cheek, he drew her forward kissing her deeply on the lips. He wanted her to know that what he saw changed nothing between them, like it hadn't the first time.

While they were kissing Robert felt her fingers wrap around his manhood, holding it still as she slowly lowered herself down onto him. He felt her soft anal ring meet the spongy head of his cock. There was some resistance at first, but with a soft grunt from Sarah, she pushed down, and the feeling of entering her after three years was awe-inspiring.

He looked between them, and watched as inch by inch his shaft disappeared from sight as it slipped inside her. Sarah let out a pleasure-filled moan, rocking her hips to accommodate his girth. Slowly she descended until she was sitting completely in his lap, with her hands on his chest and her own erection sitting proudly between them.

"You have no idea how good this feels, Tiger!" she whispered.

She slowly started to rock her hips back and forth enjoying the feeling of been filled so completely. Robert was also enjoying how tight and warm her body felt holding his erection. He could feel the muscles of her inner wall squeezing his manhood, massaging it gently with each rock of her hips. In that single blissful moment, Robert realized that the void in his soul was also missing. He felt complete sitting here with her in his arms. A rush of warmth spread through his body, spending spots of light to flash in his eyes as he slowly pumped his hips in time to her rocking.

"YESSSsssss!" she moaned, picking up her strokes to mimic Roberts thrusts.

Robert was enjoying this so much that he completely missing the early warning signs from his body that his climax was impending. He cursed himself, trying to think of something that might take his mind off the massive amounts of pleasure he was receiving. Sarah was moaning and groaning his name, which did nothing to help distract him. Opening his eyes, he looked at Sarah who was hovering over him, with her eyes locked on his face, smiling sweetly, enjoying the moment as much as he was. He knew that look so well, the look of pure pleasure. He had seen it many times when they made love in the past, and the look haunted his most erotic dreams for the last three years.

Sarah shifted slightly placing her left hand on his chest as her right reached down to own throbbing cock, which was now leaking precome all over his stomach. Robert watched her hand as she slowly stroked her cock, milking more precome from herself. Watching her struggle to keep her rhythm and her balance, Robert realized he could make this much more enjoyable for both of them. Grabbing her by the hips, he slowly encouraged her to roll onto the bed so she was lying on her back.

Sarah squealed in surprise and laughed loudly as he tried to reposition them without having to remove himself, but found that doing this maneuver in his head was a lot easier than in reality.

Sarah made an audible groan of displeasure, when he finally had to remove himself and looked like she was going to ask him what was wrong, but Robert was already crawling towards her on the bed, reaching for her legs, to continue what she had started.

She let out a shriek of joy as Robert wasted no time in sliding his cock back inside her. Bending over her, he kissed her fiercely on the lips, and then attacked her right nipple with his mouth, all the while he was thrusting deep and hard into her, causing her entire body to shiver with each thrust.

Rising above her, he hooked his hands under her knees holding them up and open, watching her hand become a blur on her own penis. She was thrashing her head around, while her free hand was twisting and pulling on her left nipple. She groaned and sighed, begging him to thrust harder, the act of repositioning them on the bed had given Robert a moment of reprieve and he could feel that it was going to be short-lived, as the sensations in his balls told him he was going to be coming soon.

Sarah felt the way that he had changed his thrust. She opened her eyes and licked her lips. She felt her muscles tighten around him, trying to milk his cock, silently begging him to finish inside her. It was all he could take. Reaching up to grab the edge of the bed, he slammed his hips into her, driving his cock inside her, and groaning loudly as the first ropes of his release coated her insides.

He thrust several more times, feeling each blast push more and more insider her till he could feel it leaking from her onto the bed. Sarah was cheering him on whispering how hot he looked and encouraging him to shoot another load. He felt his arms and legs weaken so he sat back on his knees worried that he would collapse on top of her.

Opening his eyes he looked over and her erection, which stood long and hard between her legs, as her fingertips caressed its length. His gaze moved up her body until he saw her look back at him, she had one arm behind her head propping it up so she could look at him. Glancing back down to her cock, he reached forward and grabbed her wrist gently pulling her hand away from it.

Leaning forward he wrapped his lips around the soft head swirling his tongue in her salty precome soaked shaft. He felt her hand grab the back of his head, encouraging him to take more of her seven-inch length. Try as he might, he knew he could only handle about four or five inches. Reaching with his hand he gently grabbed her tight sack letting his fingers drift and caress it, as his tongue wrapped around as much of her shaft as he could. Rolling and sucking, licking up as much of her precome as he could, he felt her body buck with each leak and several times she tried to pull herself from his mouth but that only caused him to try to fit more of her inside.

Rolling her hips he heard her talking to herself, telling him how he good he was, how much she missed him, he could feel her cock expanding in girth and knew that she would be releasing soon. Robert licked and sucked, pulling back, and thrusting forward, allowing her hips to plunge her cock inside his mouth, as if she was fucking him, the thought of which really seemed to turn him on, sending his cock twitching at the erotic thought.

Rocking her hips, he heard her let out a long soft moan. Knowing that this was the precursor to her release, he moved his head up enough that only the head of her cock was just past his teeth. Using his tongue, he swirled it around the small sensitive spot, on the underside of her shaft just below the head.

That was all it took. Sarah's body went rigid as the first shot of her seed burst forth from her womanhood and filled his mouth, causing Robert to swallow it down quickly before the next shot filled it back up again. He gagged for a second as the next several shots hit the back of his throat. He fought to contain himself and not miss a drop of her sweet and salty come. Reaching up, Robert grabbed her cock, gently milking the last few drops from her before he felt her hand grasp his wrist, urging him to stop.

Robert let her limp form slip from his mouth, feeling a twinge of disappointment that she had finished. Quietly he crawled up the bed and laid down next to her, reaching up he brushed her bangs from her face and saw that she had been crying, but was smiling.

Wrapping his arms around her shoulder he pulled her into his arms and held her tightly as she softly cried into his chest. Robert wanted to say something to comfort her, but knew it was best to just hold her close and let her release.

*********************

Robert rolled over in the bed reaching out for the warm familiar body of Sarah, smiling to himself, but his fingers only found the tangle of cold sheets. Opening his eyes and looking at the pillow, he realized that she was not lying in the bed with him. For one instant he worried that it had all be an overly erotic dream, until he realized that he was completely naked under the covers. Looking around the room, he found her sitting at the table in his white dress shirt, holding a small paper cup to her lips, and staring out the window.

The light was streaming through the window, lighting her already blond hair giving her a light golden halo. Her lips pursed together blowing on the top of the cup, as small wisps steam drift away from the top of the cup. Her knees were drawn up to her chest. Quietly sitting up in the bed, he pulled the covers around his middle to hide his nakedness.