Love with a Twist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked over in his direction and smiled when she saw he was awake.

"Hey," she whispered, stretching out her legs and placing the cup on the table in front of her.

"Hey back," Robert said, running his hands through his hair.

Sarah looked back out the window before standing up and walking over to the edge of the bed, his shirt was two sizes too big for her small frame covering the majority of her, down to her knees.

Giggling she pulled the shirt up before climbing into bed next to him. Robert smiled knowing that Sarah had a habit of "borrowing "his shirts. He noticed that she had only buttoned the middle two buttons, exposing the soft swell of her breasts when it hung open.

Silence hung between them. They both knew what they needed to say, but neither wanted to ruin such a perfect moment. Robert knew that they needed to talk about last night. He knew that what they had done had been out of longing. It was something he knew might happen if they ever meet again, and he knew that even though the sex was amazing, that it resolved nothing between them.

"Sarah, we really need to talk about this," Robert started, instantly regretting that he had said anything.

"I know" She quietly replied sitting back on her knees and looking away from him. "Ask me anything you want Robert."

"Do you still love me?" Robert asked, reaching out to take her by the hand and turn her so he could see her face.

"Yes," she whispered turning back to face him. "Do you...Do you still love me?"

Her fingers slipped into the palm of his hand.

"I will always love you Sarah..." Robert paused,

"But," she said looking down at their joined hands. "You can't forgive me..." She whispered pulling her hand from his and slipping off the bed and walking over to the pile of clothes from the night before.

"Sarah...Wait," Robert called getting out of the bed trying to wrap the bed covers around him as he did.

Sarah stopped, picked up her clothes with her back to him, and he could tell by the way her shoulders were shivering that she was crying.

"Sarah I want to forgive you but it's gonna take some time.

"I love you, I really do, but you hurt me in a way that does not heal easily. I want you to understand that I want to be with you, but I want to do this slowly, take our time with it, and see if this can work out."

Holding her shoulder, he gave it a gentle squeeze and she slowly turned around to face him.

Sarah made to open her mouth, but Robert quickly interrupted her.

"Hi. My name is Robert. Would you like to go on a date with me?" He whispered holding out his hand to her.

Sarah pushed past his outstretched hand and threw her arms around his neck, "Yes!" she whispered before kissing him deeply on the lips....

*******************

More to come!