Love With the Perfect Tran

Story Info
When he met the perfect "girl"
1.2k words
4.4
161k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers

“Look,” she said, stopping me in my tracks as we stood on the boardwalk, “you seem like a nice guy, but I just met you, I don’t even know you,” she said patiently, “and more importantly, you don’t even know me.”

Was I in the wrong here? Was I being too aggressive? We’ve all met the special someone, sometimes we marry them. That’s what she seemed like that hot , July day at the beach. No other woman seemed to exist when I saw her. She was on the short side, her hair was long and dirty blonde, her face, round with full lips lightly done in pink lipstick. She had round, medium sized breasts and nicely developed legs. Did I say ‘nicely developed legs’? That’s the only way I could describe them, most women I knew had either the skinny, pencil legs, or great big hoofs that were big as a side of beef. But hers were so nicely shaped, I couldn’t help but notice.

Anyway, when I saw her, I felt something that I rarely felt when I saw a woman. I actually wondered what she was like as a person. I had to know her, and I had talked to her most of the day, but she was getting ready to leave without telling me how I could get in touch with her later.

“Debbie,” I said, knowing that I had to convince her to let me into her life, “I don’t want to seem like I’m coming on too strong, but I feel like we have this connection...” She just looked at me and smiled.

“I don’t mean that as some kind of dopey pick up line,” I protested, “you are, so much fun to be around, just in this little time I have gotten to know you.”

“That’s just it, you don’t really know me,” she protested, looking at me with her big, beautiful green eyes.

“Can you just give me a reason you won’t trust me?”

“My body is not like other women’s bodies,” she sighed, “you would probably think that I’m a freak or something.”

“I don’t know what you mean, you look beautiful,” I said.

She looked around, then said, “Look, please don’t get upset, I’m not trying to pick up anybody, I’m not trying to fool anybody, I’m just here to enjoy myself.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t have a cunt,” she said, “All right? From here on up,” she touched her belly, “I’m a her, from here on down,” she pointed down, “I’m a him.”

I could not believe what I was hearing. Strangely enough, it did not make any difference to me. “Debbie,” I said, “I don’t care.”

“That’s very noble of you now,” she said, “but it would at some point.”

“You can’t spend your life worrying about what might happen,” I said, gently taking her into my arms. Her lips opened for mine and we gently kissed.

Back at the motel, I took her into my arms, she motioned me back and began stripping away her bathing suit. She stood in beauty before me like a goddess. All woman, except for a rock hard seven inches of cock, standing straight out.

I went up to her and kissed her hard on the mouth, her beautiful lips opening to receive my tongue, our cocks grinding together as we held each other close. Her beautiful, slender fingers reached down and squeezed my ass as I began to kiss down to her breasts, where I sucked hard on her nipples, then I continued moving down, not believing that I was about to suck cock, on a woman.

There it was in front of me, pulsing red. I looked up into her eyes, she was watching me closely as I stuck my tongue out, tasting the head, then, taking her cock into my mouth. I moved my mouth up and down on it, almost gagging. It was a part of her, and I sucked her hard as she held my head against her. As I began to know what I was doing with it, I licked up and down the shaft and sucked on her balls.

I was unprepared when her cock finally began to spasm. I gagged as she fired her load in my mouth, it ran down out of my lips, I held it in front of my face as it kept firing, I finally wrapped my mouth around it again and kept sucking.

“Oh, that felt so good,” she pulled me up to her and kissed me, “did you like sucking my cock?” she asked.

“Yeah, I loved it.”

“I can tell you did,” she whispered, a finger wiping her cum off of my lips. She led me over to the bed, I dropped backwards onto the mattress. She grabbed my cock and began sucking on it. I held her head as she worked her talented mouth over my own hard cock. My head dropped back on the pillow, I was moaning as I felt her finger sliding in my ass crack. While she sucked my cock, her finger penetrated further, it felt so erotic.

“Clinch it,” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“Clinch your asshole around my finger,” she insisted.

I tried to clinch my asshole muscles and I felt them tighten around her finger. That was hot, I did it again, it sucked her finger in just a little bit, it was an amazing sensation. She stopped sucking. I looked up, and she was almost standing between my legs. She was rubbing something on her cock.

“What are you doing?” I asked, knowing what the answer would be, but not sure if I was ready for it.

She smiled, “I’m going to fuck your ass, if you let me.” She put a pillow under my lower back, and spread my legs. “Only if you want me to,” she smiled. I wanted her to. I had never done anything like this before, but so far, it was fantastic.

She moved in, spreading my ass cheeks, it was as if I was the woman now, she pushed the head into my opening. It slid in easily, with a little pain as she pushed inside, but the slight pain was nothing compared to the ecstasy . She pushed just a little at firs, as I got used to it she began to push in more, and harder, finally thrusting so hard into my asshole that her ball sack was banging against my asshole.

I laid back again as she kept thrusting, I moved my hand down to grab my own cock.

“Don’t touch it,” she said, grabbing my hands in hers as she kept slamming into me, suddenly, I felt my own orgasm coming. How was that possible? I wasn’t even touching myself. She was moaning now, suddenly my cock was squirting off, it almost hit the ceiling before dropping back down on my stomach.

“Oh yeah,” she sighed, dropping down one me, “did you like my cock fucking your asshole?” she asked.

“It felt great,” I sighed as I lit a cigarette for her.

“Thanks,” she said, taking a big drag and slowly blowing the smoke in my face. “Did you like that orgasm you had without touching yourself?”

“That was fantastic,” I said.

“That is how it is for a woman you know, the cock goes in, the cum squirts out,” she said, you know what it is like to orgasm like a woman,” she smiled, I read that in a book, I guess it’s true.”

I could not get enough of her, as we sucked and fucked each other through the night.

toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers