Love Won't Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers

"Come on, take your top off and let's have a look at yours; you'll see that yours are sweeter."

My mind a muddled mess, and feelings I'd not allowed to stay in my mind, I took my top off while hating to not be able to keep seeing Kayla's body, she'd so mesmerized me.

"Oh, mercy, see? Your boobs are nicer than mine," she said, and scooted on her knees the short distance that separated us.

As she was real close, a hand reached out my left breast. Her touch was electric, but I tried not to let her know it. She lifted it, then did the same to my other breast.

"Honey, you do have one sweet set. I told you so, didn't I?" but she didn't release them. "Now feel mine and you'll see that they're not as sexy as yours are."

With that, she let go of one of my breasts and reached for my hand and put it to her breast. That just about undid me. I knew my breath was almost nil, and my heart was racing madly.

"See, yours are firmer, just not a large as mine, but nearly so, and mercy, you have nipples like mine, so suck-able looking," she said, her voice suddenly somewhat halting.

She was grazing them with her thumbs, both back in her hand again; my hand hadn't left her breast, and suddenly I realized that I was stroking her nipple too.

"Let me see how they really feel," she said with a halting voice, and bent to kiss, lick, and then suck tenderly on my nipple.

I groaned, and knew that I was loving the sensations that were rushing through my body.

"Taste mine," she said huskily.

Still not thinking rationally, I obeyed, and quickly found myself lost in loving her nipple, and her breast that I had cupped. Worse, or better, I had cupped her other breast, then moved to suckle that nipple as she held me close. I heard her moan, and a thrill ran through me.

"God, you do that so good, baby."

Another thrill rushed through my body—this was my first sexual experience, and I was lost in my love of it.

"Show me your pussy, baby," she whispered with breathy voice.

After seeing hers, I was ashamed to let her see mine, but I took my panties off anyway. She ran her fingers though my pubic hair with a gentle touch, and lightly scratched sending jots of sensations though me that I dearly loved. Then she lightly caressed my inner thighs causing me to shiver in delight, then touched me between my lips.

"You're wet, baby," she said as she lifted her finger to her mouth and sucked me off of it. She returned to do it again, but this time she put her finger to my mouth. There was no resistance in me, and I opened my lips and did as she had. Whatever it tasted like, I had no idea, but it gripped my senses as I sucked myself off of her.

"Feel mine; tell me if you like how my lips feel to you without any hair."

Whether it was the wine, or all that I'd previously held in, and I did, and I more than shivered—my whole body trembled with the hunger I felt gnawing at my center. I caressed her lips, and then between them. She flooded my fingers. Lifting them, I sucked one dry, then held another for her. I might as well have been a robot, I was doing everything so automatically.

"Do you like how my pussy feels?" she whispered.

"Yes," I said but had a hard time getting the word out, I was nearly breathless.

She pushed me gently so I was on my back, then kissed my lips. She didn't stay on them long and I wished that she had for they felt so sweet to me. She kept on kissing me, but down my body and to my breasts where she lingered making me squirm wantonly. I felt my hips trying to rise, but I had no idea why.

Shortly, she was between my legs which I quickly parted for her, somehow knowing it was what she wanted. I was right. She parted my hairs, and kissed between them, licking up at my wetness, and I moaned loudly as my body quivered with the joy it was feeling.

"Feels fantastic, huh?" she whispered seriously.

"Yes," I barely got out again.

"Do you want to taste mine?"

"I guess," I said, wondering why she had stopped, but then amended it, "I mean, yes,"

She turned onto her back and spread her legs. I stared at her bare lips, and felt my gut tighten, my hunger worsening. Though I loved looking at her lips, my mouth was on them in a flash, my need to satisfy what I realized was my lust for her, and I licked her making noises of pure pleasure.

Her hands in my hair gently nudging my into her, I licked her furiously, drinking all she gave me as I made what I thought had to be moans and groans of desire to never have it end. I loved making love to her as I was. She took my attentions for a long time, but when I discovered her clitoris, and went after it with the sexual love I was feeling, her hips startled me as they lifted suddenly. She kept on like that, those hips of hers bouncing up and down when they weren't swaying. Needing to hold on, and take all she had, my hands went under her and latched onto her buttocks. My face glued to her, she let out some marvelous sounds of pleasure, and had what I knew was an orgasm that was long and deep.

While she came down from what must have been some fantastic feelings, I found that I hadn't left off of her. I wanted more, and I could barely breathe.

"Damn, girl, that was something else. I mean, really, really something else. Did you like my lips without the hair?"

I nodded, refusing to move away from the joy I had.

"Then let's get you shaved so you can feel just how great it can be."

I was hooked. Without question, I followed her into the bathroom and she more than helped me shave.

"Feel your lips, baby," she invited me when I'd finished, her hands intimately helping themselves as she wanted me to.

I felt of them, and groaned—they felt exquisite.

"Now come on to bed and let me do you. God, I think I've been wanting you since I met you," she confessed.

It was what I wanted more than anything at the moment; that and to lick her lovely lips again.

"You've got such nice puffy lips, baby, and I love that mound of yours. God, I'm gonna enjoy eating your pussy."

She did enjoy it, but not as much as I did. The sensations were amazing. I forgot about wanting to eat her pussy, I was feeling so good. It was a magical wonderland of sex and all the joys it was bringing to my hungry body. My hands were gripping the sheets as my hips went wild like starving wayward waifs smelling fresh baked pastries. I grasped her hair, then turned it loose, not wishing to hurt her, but my body was desperately wanting her to know what it needed, a needing I hadn't known was in me.

Then I did as she had before, my hips thrashing hard at her face and tongue, sensations screaming inside of me to be let loose. And then they were out, but in a rush of ecstacy that swallowed up my whole being, my mind wholly on knowing the sexual joy I was knowing. Shortly, my body was twitching, sensitive to Kayla's continuing movements on my pussy, her small licks. I wanted her to stop, yet I was hoping she would never stop. Eventually she did.

"God, baby, you were so hot!" she exclaimed as she pulled away from me.

She may have stopped licking me, but she slowly kissed her way up my body until she took one of my nipples and sucked on it, often taking little nips, sending shocks of delight back between my thighs as I tried to gulp air into my lungs. My hands were at her head and neck, telling her silently how I was relishing her touches and the way she was keeping me so sexed up. Then she laid little, thrilling kisses on my neck, a prelude to taking my lips and ravishing them.

"I could do you again, you were so hot, baby, but my pussy is screeching like crazy to have your mouth on it."

That set me off again, my breath once again stunted, that instant craving for her lips and the love she poured out for me to drink a renewed need in me. But she surprised me: she seemed to be getting off of my body, then she straddled me and inched her way up to where those lips I wanted so badly were over my face, tempting, teasing me. In a rush, my face lifted up, my hands at her buttocks making sure I kept her glued to my lips.

Once more licking her was all I wanted, but then I remembered her clitoris; I found I could lick it to my hearts content, and yet suck on it by taking her mound too. Wildly, she jogged on my face, then sat on it as she came in a rush.

"Oh, fuck. Jesus, that's so good," she let loose with her impassioned words.

In no time at all, she was jogging on my face again and I was gratefully licking her, this time only occasionally taking her clitoris and mound. What I was suddenly wanting was to suck on her lips and lick their walls, but I couldn't in this position. I took of her as I could, crying out quietly in my wanting of her as she moaned and began to jog hard on me again. This time her orgasm was long and hard, and I do mean long. It was surreal, and I was so happy to feel of her like that.

Then she slipped off of me, her breathing ragged. Needless to say, I went with her, loathe to give up her pussy. This was all so new to me. I had heard of teenage first love, and how it affected them, but I'd never had that feeling—just then I thought that that's what I was feeling, but without the angst, only the continuing want of our love making to never end.

"Did you like that, Polly?" she asked in her abbreviated breathing.

"Mm, I loved how you felt."

"Are you still wanting more? If you do, I'm still horny for you, baby."

How long could this go on? How long would my mind, my body, stay so desirous for this wondrous sex? However long, I had no idea, but I knew she'd instantly excited me again. I kissed and sucked on a nipple, then leaving it with a tiny nibble, my eyes glazed over, I knew.

"Wow! You're so horny too," she said, and pushed me up, then turned so I could straddle her face.

I was so eager, yet I was careful as I neared her face. Just as I had done, she grabbed my cheeks and swiftly pulled me to her and began ravishing me. Once again, the sensations were exquisitely overpowering. My hips were quickly jogging as wildly on her face as hers had been on mine, and my orgasm was just as long and hard as hers had been, but once was all I could take, and quickly slid off as I grappled with my breathing.

In struggling to breathe, I was still aware of the sensations that continued to rush in me, their warmth glowing in me like a reward for allowing them to exist in such a grand way.

Kayla was mostly atop of me, her arms about my face, her hands moving over it and in my hair.

"Damn, you're one hell of a lover," she said, and kissed me hotly.

It was a long kiss, a deep, twisting one, her tongue and mine trying to join and have their pleasure too.

* * * *

We fell asleep for a while, she still mostly covering me, a thigh against my wet lips, her breasts partially against mine, a hand at one of my cheeks. We were holding each other possessively, our lips giving small kisses where they could as we drifted off.

When we woke up, my happiness was too much to contain, my hand on her buttock softly stroking her, then giving it a small squeeze, my lips kissing her shoulder as she kissed mine.

"You've really liked our sex, haven't you?"

The happiness I was feeling was too much to permit speech, I nodded, but she knew that I loved our togetherness.

"Let's go have another swim, okay?"

"Okay," I finally spoke.

Leaving the bed, I noticed she wasn't going for her bikini. She saw my wondering look.

"They'll just get in the way, won't they?" she asked with a knowing smile, then, "Anyway, you'll love how it feels to swim in the raw. It has a sensuality all its own. Come on, you'll see."

I wanted to follow behind her so I could ogle her cheeks, and those shapely legs of hers, but she took me by the waist, then let her hand drift down to my butt. Without thinking, or hesitation, my hand was about her too, loving the feel of her cheek as we walked. We had to stop a minute and kiss, then finished the short trek. Hand-in-hand, we dove into the water.

She was right, it did feel different, sensual, the way the water swallowed up our bodies as if in a continual caress. I was very much aware of how it felt on my newly shaved lips, the sensuality of it a new and quiet way of feeling sex, of making you enjoy the wanting of it, yet not wanting to leave off of it, the water felt so good.

We came together, our legs threading water, our hands reaching, caressing, taking leave to enjoy an intimacy that flooded my desire for more, and still enjoying the moment too. Our kiss made it imperative that we get out of the water and resume our loving, but to climax.

On a mat, she went between my legs and hungrily took my pussy, giving it lavish licks that were so beautiful as to rob me of my breath. It was all so lovely, and she took her time; for that I was eternally grateful. As I had wanted to do earlier, she did to me, taking each lip into her mouth and licking its wall, then resuming with her licking until she took my mound and clitoris. That, too, was done lovingly, but I could sense her growing passion, the need that was growing in her to ravish me again. I welcomed it, it had all been such a beautiful experience.

"God, baby, I love eating your pussy," she whispered as she kissed up my body.

Was this love? Really love as in love? Something in me innately knew that it wasn't, just two young women who had, as she'd said, been so restricted, the boundaries of our lives so set, but were now being broken with all the pleasure our bodies instinctively had and knew.

"I wish we had done this long ago," she repeated, "don't you?"

I thought about it, then said, "Yes and no. Yes because it's been so marvelous, and no because I don't think I'd ever been able to do any studying, my mind would have been like it is now, lost in all of these beautiful sensations, the joy I've been feeling of our love making. Does that make sense?" I wondered.

"Yeah, I guess so, party pooper," she said. I could feel her fake grimace.

"My turn," I said, and pushed her back and went to gorge on her pussy.

I wasn't so wanting, just needing her in a quiet way. I wanted to slowly enjoy the feelings of being between her legs, how her sizzling thighs felt as I had my face between her lips, the joy my hands told me they were feeling as I caressed her cheeks, squeezed on them, and roamed up on them. The joy of it all hit me, and I did become horny, and my wanting became a raging fire in me.

Needless to say, she was more than enjoying my loving of her, and her orgasm said it magnificently.

"Tell me you can stay for at least a while," she said when she'd recovered her breathing.

"I think so. I just need to come up with an excuse to tell my mother."

She laughed. "That's easy, just tell her that I'm all alone in the house and would feel better if you could stay with me."

We had another swim, and much of our sensual touching while surrounded by the pleasing water, then dried each other off, and went in just as we had in coming out, our hands on each other's cheeks.

"Let's shower," she said when we were in the bedroom. I nodded, happy to be able to freely look at her too sexy body that I'd been freely loving so much.

Well, I did get to look, but not to my heart's content. Too soon, or maybe not, her hands took my body from behind and began to caress my breast, tease my nipple—sometimes mildly, other times not a bit mildly—as her fingers found my pussy, or more to the point, my clitoris.

"Feels good, huh?" she teased me with some soft kisses, as well as nibbling on me.

"Yes," I barely got out, giving myself over to all the sensations she was causing me to have.

I loved the feel of her breasts on my back, but it was her pussy that was driving me just as crazy as her fingers. She pushed at my pussy while masturbating me, simultaneously rubbing her pussy against my cheeks. The sensations were exquisite and had me so wanting. The sensations were many, and each different. As I tried to focus on one, another would intrude, but oh, so sweetly. My orgasm wasn't long in coming.

"God, girl, you love our sex as much as I do."

"Yes. It feels so good—so utterly good," I rasped out, still unsatisfied.

"Yeah, that's how I feel. We're good together. We should have come together much sooner, and fuck studying," she whispered harshly and crudely, but it only made me want her more.

We did wash, and I did get to ogle her as I wanted to, and as I did, those gnawing sensations gripped my loins—I wanted her pussy again.

In bed, I got my wish, making her sit on my face and loving her with some of the strongest feelings that were akin to passionate love, but I knew it was love of our sex. This time I loved her with a gentle hunger, and when she had her orgasm, I kept on licking her as I had before. I loved how she jogged on my face, how her lips spread so widely in offering me her flowing love. I know I moaned in delight, savoring her taste, her plentiful sex.

This time, the newness about over with, a voice began to try to interrupt my joy. Quickly, I focused on the love I was giving Kayla and receiving from her, but I knew it was going to return. I refused to allow it to enter, not wishing my joy to end.

When she had her last climax, she slipped onto her back enjoying the after glow, feeling the embers softening as her breath returned, I stayed at her pussy loving how her lips pulsed out, the feel of her inner core contracting in its final pleasures. Once more, we slept for a short time. I was content, at least for a while. There was so much beauty to this business of love, or loving sex, I should say.

When she woke up, she kissed me, and went to her closet. She had a large walk-in that held innumerable clothes and goodness only knew what. When she came out, she had a phallus protruding out from where her vagina was.

"I want to fuck you, baby. Damn, you're so hot, and you make my blood boil."

Her eyes were a bit wild looking, but she noticed how I recoiled.

"Oh, shit. Damn, girl, I didn't stop to think that this would scare you. I know you've not had sex before, and I so wanted to take your cherry and be the first to make you feel all the juicy feelings of being fucked. They are terrific, and this thing isn't like a man and it won't go limp, just keep on giving you all you like, all you want."

She was sincere, and it was very unlike how she usually was; she sounded so tender and caring.

"Okay, stand up, baby," she softly told me.

Though I was scared, I did as she said, and when she made me turn, I did. My confusion continued, but then I realized she was donning me with whatever it was called, and soon I was wearing the phallus.

"Fuck me then, okay. Please. You feel that little nub against your clit?" she asked, and moving the phallus a bit so I could feel it. I nodded.

"See? You'll get off just like me, and we can kiss, and I can hold you, and god, I want you so bad," she all but pleaded.

Dumbly, I nodded, and she got in bed and spread her legs.

"Put some of that lube on the cock, and some in my pussy, baby," she said, her breath stunted in her excitement.

I did what she told me, and added more of it as she indicated, then she set me between her legs. "Easy now, very slowly," she said as she guided it to her lips.

Shortly I had it in her and stroking in and out rhythmically. I felt the nub working on my clit, but it was looking at her eyes, her breasts, and lastly, her pussy as I went in and out of her, that had me becoming so hot—too hot, and the orgasms hit me, but they were hitting Kayla too, and in profusion. I found I had to be careful as she thrashed about with her hips, her breathing as if strangled, but exhorting me to continue.

I had to admit that it was an unexpected rush seeing that phallus going in and out of her sweet and gorgeous pussy. I loved it, loved the way it excited me so much that it stifled my breath.

wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers