Love Worth Waiting For

Story Info
CJ reveals his true feelings toward Jenny.
2.7k words
4.38
13.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with CJ a long time ago. We grew up together. Neighbors actually. I have always though or CJ as my brother more than anything else really. Yes he is good looking. He's 5'9" muscular, great smile, great personality, and he really gets me, but I guess the reason why I never really pictured the two of us together as a couple was because he treats me like a sister as I him as a brother.

Through out our jr. high and high school years we were very close. He would be my big brother and protect me when I needed it and he would also be the fun and adoring brother like figure for me.

It came down to us going away to college. We both got accepted to the same university so we would be able to see each other almost on a daily basis.

After spending 2 years in dorms on campus we both decided to get an apartment our junior year of school together since we go a long so well. Our junior year is what really changes our relationship forever.

-Present-

"CJ!" I yelled. "Can you turn that down please?" I look across the room to find my roommate and best friend watching sports highlights on ESPN.

CJ hits the 'mute' button on the remote and just looks at me in his sarcastic way. "Is that better?" he asks.

I roll my eyes at him and smile. "I'm trying to focus on this history chapter, I'm trying to study." I say in a serious tone.

CJ walks over to my desk and places both hands on the top. I feel his gaze on me. I try to keep my focus and not look up.

"You know, I think you study just a little too much."

I finally look up and meet his gaze. "NO...I think YOU study too little. Don't you have a term paper or something to write?"

CJ grins at me "Nope I got that all started and I am almost done."

I wonder to myself how he can be almost done with such a big thing...I rarely see him work on his homework.

He takes his hand and closes my textbook. "Come on lets go out and do something. It's a Friday, we had classes all day and it's now 8pm. We are college students. We NEED to do something."

I throw my highlighter at him...

"fine...."

He gives me one of his adoring smiles and just says "SWEET!"

We then spend the next half hour getting ready for our night on the town.

We arrive at our destination. One of the town's best clubs that we attend every so often. We see some of our friends standing in line waiting to be let in by the bouncer.

CJ quickly steps in line "Jenny come on hurry up before someone takes your spot" he says sarcastically to me.

I quickly jump into line next to CJ and wait for the bouncer to finally let us in.

A few minutes later we were let in. We showed our IDs to the guy in the both and he put wristbands on us to identify that we were 21.

CJ grabs my arm "LETS GO!" he pulls me onto the dance floor near our friends and we start to dance along with the current song playing.

Since it was a Friday night the club was packed and we both were really hot and sweaty just after a few songs. He leaned into me so I could hear what he was going to say. "I'm going to get us a few waters ok?" I smile and nod and watch him walk off into the big crowd on the dance floor.

I turn to a few of my friends beside me who were still dancing. We smile at one another and we all head to a big table that just opened up.

We all slump ourselves into the chairs. I asked Brit and Allie where their boy toys went. They just smiled and pointed to the bar.

Brit then leaned in and asked me why CJ and me weren't dating. I just smile and shake my head. "He's like my brother...besides I don't think he is interested..."

I let the sentence trail off as I see CJ and the other two boys come back from the bar. CJ hands me one of the bottles of water and sits in the chair beside me.

After what Brit just asked me I couldn't help but think of CJ and me being a couple. CJ tired to say something but I just acted like I didn't hear him. I wasn't ready to look into those adorable eyes again.

After a few minutes rest CJ grabs my hand and smiles. Come on...their playing our song. I realize that the DJ is playing one of our favorite songs and I happily follow him out onto the floor.

We start to dance as the dance floor started to fill up again after a bar rush between songs. CJ grabs my hand and pulls me in closer so that I am not bumping into all the other dancers on the floor.

Still holding my hand he turns me around so that my back is against his chest and he place his other hand on my hip. We start to move as one with our dance moves. I don't think much of it and continue dancing.

By the end of the night we had our fill of noise, sweat, and drunken people. It was now 2am and we head outside. Once we step outside the cold March air greets us. With me only wearing a mini skirt and halter-top I know it will be a long walk back to the car.

CJ notices my shivers but he too doesn't have much to warm his own body with. I place one of his arms around my waist. "Don't worry we can keep each other warm" he says softly. I smile up at him.

We say goodbye to our friends and head back to our car. CJ being the sweet gentleman that he is kindly opened my car door before getting in himself.

I flipped on the radio trying to avoid any odd conversation after the interesting night it had been.

We finally get back to our apartment and inside in the nice warm atmosphere. CJ places his keys and his wallet on the counter and looks up at me with a big smile.

I can't help but smile back into his big blue eyes. "I had fun tonight, thanks for coming with me" he said.

"Thanks for bringing me. I had fun to."

He smiles again as he leans against the kitchen counter. "You know I think I was probably the luckiest guy in the club tonight"

I look at him questionly. "What do you mean?"

"I was dancing with one of the prettiest girls in the club that's why."

A little shocked by what he said I start to blush and look away. He takes a step forward and lifts my chin so that our eyes meet.

"No I really do mean it. I think you were the most beautiful girl there tonight. And I am happy that I got to dance with you."

I realize that he is very close to me now. My butt is against the cupboard and I have no way out. He pulls my head in closer to his and our lips meet. He gently kisses me and this wave just goes through me. I start to kiss him back gently. After a few seconds he pulls away and looks deeply into my eyes.

"I've been waiting so long to do that" he then leaned in and kissed me again.

I break the kiss.. "I had no idea..." shocked and not knowing what to say.

"Well now you do. Jenny I have felt this way about you for quite awhile now. I never could find the right time to tell you how I really felt about you."

I smile up at him..."well...I am very happy that you told me. Now that I know what do you plan on doing about it?"

He smiles and leans in and kisses me again. "Do I have to tell you or can I show you?"

I laugh at his comment. "well a picture is worth a 1000 words right?"

He nods and he takes my hand and leads me to the couch. He sits down and pulls me into his lap. Greeting me with a passionate kiss.

His mouth opens and he takes his tongue and parts my lips in the search for my own tongue. He massages my tongue with his as he runs his hands down my back. He slowly starts to lay me down on the couch with him to follow not breaking our kiss.

I wrap my arms around his back wanting to pull him closer to me. He starts to massage my right breast with his had on the outside of my halter. I moan softly to his touch and I kiss him even deeper. His other hand is on the back of my head massaging me gently. He breaks our kiss and he takes his lips to my neck and starts to kiss once spot over and over again.

I feel him lick the same spot then suck on it. I moan again to this kiss. He takes his hand away from my breast and stops kissing my neck. He looks deep into my eyes. I feel like he can hear my thoughts. He kisses my forehead and unties the top of my halter. I push my hands up under the back of his shirt and feel his hot smooth skin. CJ sits up and pulls his shirt over his head revealing his nice abs. He leans back down on top of me and kisses me. He pushes his tongue into my mouth to meet my tongue. His tongue rolls over mine. We both moan to this kiss.

I feel one of his hands slip under my halter while the other one is massaging the back of my head. He discovers that I am not wearing a bra and grasps a hold of one of my breasts. He softly runs his fingers over it lightly brushing my erect nipple. He pinches at my erect nipple while kissing me. This causes me to groan louder. I can feel the heat developing between my legs...and a growing bulge in his pants.

CJ pushes my halter up over my head and letting it hit the floor. He lets his eyes drink in my 34 C breast. He looks up at me and smiles. He leans in and kisses me deeply letting his hands roome all over my breast. Squeezing and pinching my nipples as he goes. He slowly kisses his way down from my lips across my neck landing right on one of my erect nipples. He circles my nipple with his tongue. He kisses it and starts to suck on it. I wrap my arms around him and let out a big moan. CJ switches to the other breast to give it the same amount of attention. He works his lips back up to mine. He kisses me gently. He leans back and looks at me and smiles. "I think we need more room. This couch isn't working for me." I just smile right back. He stands up and lifts me off the couch and carries me to his bedroom. He gently lays me down on his bed. He steps back to take another look at my half naked body.

"God you are so beautiful..."

CJ then jumps next to me on the bed and starts to kiss me from head to toe. He unbuttons my mini skirt and pulls it down to reveal my pokadot panties. He then starts to rub my upper and inner thighs. I spread my legs to let him have a better access. He then starts to rub my clit through my panties feeling the heat and wetness that it is giving off. I groan in pleasure pulling him toward me wanting to kiss him as he rubs me down. CJ slowly slips off my panties and toss them to the floor. I now lay naked on the bed with a guy that I have known and loved all my life. He goes back to rubbing my clit with his fingers sending shivers up my spine. He toys with me a little then he starts to suck on my nipples and pushes one finger slowly into my hot cunt. I gasp in pleasure only wanting more. He slides the finger in and out of me slowly and gently. He pushes another finger into me. My moans grow louder. He then pulls his fingers out and kisses his way from my nipples down my stomach to my lips of pleasure. He rubs my clit with his fingers and slowly flicks his tongue out over it.

This causes me to moan the loudest one yet. He then barriers his face into my cunt licking and sucking as he goes. I am going crazy now...I grab a hold of the sheets of the bed and let out a big scream. "Oh MY GOD CJ!" He doesn't miss a beat and keeps going licking up all the juices that I just released. CJ then comes up to meet my face and smiles at me and wraps this arms around me. I am breathing very heavy trying to catch my breath. CJ lets me relax for a few minutes before going on.

After seeing that I have regained my breath he slowly pumps his fingers in and out of me making me wet again. He hovers over me and positions himself at my entrance. I wrap my legs around him and he slowly thrust his 8 ½ inch cock inside me. We both groan at this pleasure not wanting this moment to end. He then slowly pulls most of the way out and pushes in again. I move my hips in time with his thrust making a nice and gently rhythm. We both groan in our kisses with one another as our rhythm gets faster and harder. CJ then breaks my kiss so that he can put more focus on his rhythm. He places one hand on my hip and takes my hand in the other as we move as one. I arch my back and let out another scream as I cum all over. CJ doesn't stop. He squeezes my hand and thrust into me again and again pushing me to another orgasm. His pace slows and lets me catch my breath as he pumps slower and slower in and out of me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he gently thrust himself deep into me. We continue going at this slow and gently pace. His groans get louder. He looks at me and sighs "Oh Jenny...you feel so good. I love you so much." Hearing those words made tears start to come to my eyes and I let out a small whisper "I love you too". We then both let out big groans and hold tight to one another. CJ thrust once more into me squirting load after load of his cum into me as my juices spill between my legs and over his cock. He stays in me as long as he can just holding me not wanting to let go. He finally falls limp and pulls out. He looks deep into my eyes and holds me close. I have tears coming down my checks and his eyes glisten from his own.

He whispers into my ear "I love you Jenny. I always have and always will. I can't picture my life without you in it."

I look into his eyes. "You too the word right out of my mouth. I love you CJ. I hope we can stay like this forever"

We both fall asleep in each other's arms and wake up the next morning and we start our life together. To this day I wake up in his arms and say I love you and kiss him passionately.