Love You, Daddy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, sure..." came the uncertain reply. I opened the door and peered around it, seeing him sitting at his small desk, seemingly pouring over some paperwork. I walked over and sat down on the bed, remembering to not sit too modestly, since I wanted him to at the very least subconsciously be aware of my body.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about that," I began. "Karli and I should have closed-'

"No, darling," he said, holding up his hand. "It wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have just barged in. You're a young woman now and I cannot just assume you're my little, innocent girl anymore."

I giggled. "Daddy, it's been a long time since Karli and I were innocent together."

"Well, be that as it may, I still should show a little more sensitivity," he continued. "I... that was certainly awkward for me."

"For you?" I retorted, trying to sound a little more scandalized than I actually was. "You're not the one who was flashing her father."

"I know it was an accident, honey, it's alright," he said, turning to face me now and smiling assuringly. "You're turning into a beautiful and attractive young woman. It sounds weird, but better it was me than some horny boy, at least to my mind."

I giggled and blushed a little. "That sounds dirty, daddy."

"You know how I meant it," he said, allowing himself a chuckle. "I don't know if I'll ever stop being protective of you or when you'll stop being my little girl."

"I hope I never do," I said softly, getting off the bed, crossing the short distance and sitting sideways in his lap, putting my arms around his neck. I smiled warmly. "I never want you to stop being my big, strong daddy who'll always protect me, even if that means you accidentally see me in the buff once in a while."

He smiled and hugged me back and I gave him a loving kiss on the cheek. But then I could feel him pause as he realized something.

"Evie, honey?" he said in what approached trepidation. "Did... did you put your panties back on before you came to see me?"

I blushed even more. "I... no, daddy. I'm sorry, I forgot. And to be honest, I hadn't really anticipated sitting in your lap."

"I just..." he stammered. "I... am only wearing some lounge pants and I think I can... feel you..."

I sat very still for a moment, trying to hide the thrill I felt as I realized that indeed the only thing keeping my still-wet pussy from touching his cock was the thin satin pajama pants he had changed into when he came to his room. I was fairly certain I could feel his massive manhood stirring ever so slightly against me too.

"Sorry, daddy," I said hastily, standing up and making a show of rearranging my short robe so that it (barely) covered my goods. The front stayed pushed open by my bust however. "I'm having a real blonde kind of day, apparently."

"Don't worry about it, darling," he replied, rubbing his face with his hands. "I think I'll just go take a shower now."

"Oh, well, come and say g'bye to Karli first," I said, thinking quickly. "She's about to leave."

He looked at me quizzically. "She's here all the time, almost as often as you. Since when do I need to see her off?"

I rolled my eyes. "Daddy, just be a good host already. I'm sure she's dressed by now."

My dad sighed and stood slowly, as if he meant to give Karli extra time to get her clothes on. I took him by the hand and led him down the hallway, noticing that Karli had indeed vacated my room. She

was waiting downstairs and beamed cheerfully when she saw us. She turned to speak to my father but he held up his hand.

"No apologies are necessary, Karli," he announced. "It was my fault."

She laughed. "You're darn right it was, sir. I was going to say you can make it up to me by having me over for dinner, but now I think you'd better just take your daughter and I out for a night on the town instead, to atone for this indiscretion."

My father raised an eyebrow at her brazen statement, but then just sighed and nodded, knowing better than to argue. "Besides," he said finally. "Being seen with the two hottest girls in town? What guy would say no to that?"

Karli laughed and gave him another big hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek. Not surprisingly, she made sure she was pressed to him. If there had been a rhino horn on her crotch, my dad would have been impaled on it. She then gave me a hug and a kiss and skipped out the front door, waving goodbye.

My father watched the door closed and exhaled, almost heavily. "That girl."

I looked at him with a smirk. "I know, she hugs with her crotch. She always has. But c'mon, you can't say it was bad."

"That's got nothing to do with it," he replied. "I'm old enough to be her father."

"Oh, who cares, daddy?" I said dismissively. "She's legal, age is just a damn number these days. Didn't you ever get horny over someone older than you when you were our age?"

He didn't quite say anything.

"Besides, I wouldn't blame you if you did get aroused, Karli's hot," I continued. "You can't help biology. You're a straight man, daddy, you're built to be aroused by that sort of thing. I mean, if Karli had sat down on your lap without panties instead of me, can you tell me that wouldn't have turned you on?"

"I am not having this conversation with my daughter!" he exclaimed, turning away to head back upstairs. Not willing to relent, I followed him up the stairs, right on his heels.

"Why not?" I pressed. "I'm old enough now, aren't I? And you haven't been laid in over a year! Can you really tell me that seeing Karli naked didn't get something stirring, daddy?"

"Maybe the fact that I might have been is what bothers me," he retorted, marching down the hall toward his room again. "I was turned on!"

"You were?" I asked, trying not to sound to eager. "For real? By what?"

"Oh, I don't know!" he sputtered. "Seeing you two naked on the bed was a shock, but objectively, that was quite a turn-on. Her hug felt better than it should have, the whole lap thing, I-"

"Daddy!" I gasped, trying to suppress a grin. "Did you just say that me sitting in your lap turned you on?"

He stopped dead outside his door, realizing what he had confessed to. I stood expectantly behind him, waiting for a response. His hand gripped the doorknob, not moving to open it but just resting there.

"I... really need to take a shower," he said quietly, now opening his door. "We can talk later if you want to."

"Daddy," I said in my best pleading voice, the one I knew he could almost never resist. "Don't stop talking to me."

"Darling, I really need that shower," he said firmly. "And I intend to have it."

"I... well, won't you at least let me sit outside your bathroom door, you keep it open and we can talk?" I asked. "It's not like I'm gonna look or anything."

He didn't need to know that was a barefaced lie.

He walked slowly through the door, sighing to himself. "Fine, Evie. This means a lot to you, obviously. Damned if I know why, though."

"Oh, daddy!" I chirped, hugging him from behind. "You make me so happy!"

He stayed put long enough to put his large hands over mine, squeezing me gently. "Okay, now I'm gonna go in the bathroom and start the water. Stay put on the bed for now, okay?"

I nodded and hopped onto the bed, knowing that the short hem flipped up just enough to expose my toned bum. I don't know if he saw, but I really hoped he did. "And when you're in the shower, I'm gonna come and sit by the door so we can talk, okay?"

He nodded and went into the bathroom that Karli and I had so recently vacated. I positioned myself on the bed so that I was looking into the large mirror that was set atop my mother's davenport. Looking into that mirror, I would just see into the bathroom and watched rapt as my dad shed his pajama pants. Even though it was from the side, I could see his enormous cock hanging between his legs.

I couldn't help it. I felt myself getting instantly wet and rolled down onto my stomach, looking in the mirror as one hand snaked down between my legs. I began teasing my gooey lips as I watched him, entranced by his amazing build and the rammer between his legs.

"Mmmmmmm..." I hummed as I teased my clit, watching as he headed to the shower and stepped in to turn it on. I stared at his broad, muscular back, tapering into a small waist, his toned, firm butt and then his legs, with those huge, sculpted calves my mother had always loved.

"Evie?" he called, snapping me suddenly out of my reverie. My hand retreated hastily from my pussy and I tried to assume a casual pose on the bed, as if laying there lazily without a care in the world. He was at the door, a towel wrapped around his waist, although it couldn't exactly hide his package. He looked at me quizzically.

"There's barely any hot water and the floor's somewhat wet. "Did you..."

"I'm sorry, daddy," I said, blushing. "Karli and I might have used your shower earlier today. It... was big enough for the two of us."

He just pinched his eyes for a moment. "I... never mind. A cold shower's what I need anyway."

Then then went back into the bathroom and I watched him shed the towel and then step into the shower, closing the door. I got off the bed and sat down beside the door to the bathroom, knees bent and legs spread. I kept subtly peering around the corner as I massaged my aching cunt, desperate to see more of him.

And I needed to be closer to him.

"Daddy?" I called, my heart pounding. "I... really have to pee!"

There was pause before he answered. "So... okay, go to the bathroom downstairs, darling. You don't need to tell me."

"I'm sorry, it came on really suddenly," I protested. "It's a girl thing and I won't make it downstairs! I need to use your toilet! Please!"

Another pause. He wasn't very good at this. The other times I'd pulled this trick while a boy I wanted to fuck was in the bathroom, they agreed readily.

"Can't wait 'til I get out, hm?" he said somewhat heavily. "I... okay, Evie, just hurry up, this water is only cool right now. I'd prefer to not get an icy shower if I can avoid it."

"Thankyoudaddy!" I said hastily, rushing in and opening the seat to sit down. I began peeing as loudly as I could, making sure he knew what I was doing. I could see through the foggy glass he was facing away from me. His amazing butt cheeks were pointed at me, his strong back and shoulders visible. Even as I peed, I began massaging my clit and lips, desperate to cum and hoping I wouldn't make any sound to give me away.

"You okay, Evie?" he asked, still facing away.

I stopped fingering myself long enough to give him a coherent response. "Daddy, I'm just peeing," I said, trying to feign some annoyance. "Not like I'm performing brain surgery on myself, you know."

"Oh. Sorry..." he said somewhat awkwardly. I resumed my subtle masturbating, throwing sidelong glances at him through the shower door. I'm pretty sure he was convinced I could not see him or would even be looking, but I swear I saw him handling his enormous cock as he washed himself off. The sight sent incredible tingles and thrills through me. I almost gasped as I pleasured myself. My heart was pounding in my chest.

I continued my ministrations silently, my father seeming to do likewise. I could see his cock starting to swell, clearly getting aroused. I hoped it was by my presence in the bathroom, almost naked, thinking about how close his cock was to my yearning pussy, separated only by a thin pane of glass...

I couldn't take any more. If I stayed here, I'd scream when I came and that wouldn't do at all. I stood up and closed my robe, not bothering to tie it while striding out of the room.

"Thank you, daddy, I'm all done!" I called as I flushed the toilet and rushed out. I swerved around the corner of the bathroom and knelt beside the door again, legs spread and massaging my pussy furiously. I clenched my teeth as I looked into the room, seeing him stroking his huge hard-on, desperately hoping he would finish and that it would be because of me.

His hand ran up and down the length of his shaft while I frigged myself into a frenzy, trembling and sweating. I had no idea how I was going to keep from screaming when I came but I had no intention of leaving either. Daddy was now leaning against the back wall of the shower with one hand, head dangling as he jerked himself off, faster and faster.

Cum with me, daddy! Cum hard with me!

I saw him stiffen and exhale, his fingers shuddering up and down the length of his cock and his hips pumping against them. I shuddered and clenched my teeth shut, willing myself not to scream in ecstasy as I came, bathing my hand and thighs in my sticky essence. I collapsed on my side, trembling and holding both hands to my pussy, whimpering as I rode out the waves of forbidden pleasure.

A low moan and long sigh from my father indicated that he seemed to have finished too. I gathered myself up and scrambled back to my room hastily. I used moist towelettes to wipe my hands, pussy and thighs down, hoping I didn't smell like cum when he inevitably walked by. I put on a bra and panties before climbing onto my bed and trying to look relaxed, reading a comic book. I felt a small thrill as I heard my dad approaching and knock on the partially open door.

"Hon?" he called. "You decent?"

I giggled and put my book down. "As decent as I need to be, daddy. C'mon in."

He came in and tried not to look like he noticed I was only in my underwear, but I could see the slight flush that came to his face. He sat down on a corner of the bed and sighed. He was wearing pajama pants and a thin white t-shirt, that was all. He looked at the ceiling.

"Sorry about earlier..." he began.

"Uh, which time?" I asked smirking.

"What do you mean 'which time'?" he asked turning to give me a wry look. "I only walked in on you the once."

"Daddy, you're a man, so you're automatically at fault and get all the blame, don't you know anything?" I asked, feigning indignation. "I mean, I know you've been out of the game for a while, but that's no excuse to forget the basics."

"Maybe, but you're my daughter and we're not dating, so that woman logic doesn't apply."

"Your problem, not mine," I quipped, turning on my back to look up at the ceiling and exposing my front to him, should he feel inclined to look. He didn't look away, so I assumed I was doing something right. "Face it, I'm the closest thing you've had to a date in forever, so I might as well be your significant other. And you only have yourself to blame for it."

"How so?"

"There are infinite numbers of women out there who would date you, daddy," I said, turning my head to look at him. He turned his face away now that I was staring at him. "Women your age, women younger than you, plenty of dates and tail to be had. Mrs Arlens down the street likes you, and there's also that hot Thai manicurist, Mai, or the-"

"Maybe I don't want to date Mrs Arlens or the manicurist," he said, cutting me off. "Maybe I've no interest in them."

"How would you know, daddy?" I asked archly, turning on my side to face him now. I could feel my body getting warm from this game I was playing, from being so close to him in a state of undress. "Let's face it, seeing Karli and I naked is the closest you've come to any action in recent memory. Does that sound right to you?"

He said nothing and just sighed.

"Daddy," I said sympathetically, getting up to kneel next to him, my hands on my thighs and my breasts presented in their lacy bra, which I knew he couldn't ignore. "What's so wrong about your daughter wanting to see you happy and fulfilled? At this rate, it's gonna be me who has to teach you how to kiss a girl again."

He flushed a little, still looking at the floor.

"And you really need to stop being so embarrassed around me," I said softly, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's not like we haven't seen each other mostly naked or even just plain naked before, right?"

"Little different now," he said in a soft voice. "You're all grown up now, you know? It isn't... I don't think it's right for me to see you like this, is it?"

"Daddy, if I can't be seen by you like this, what man can I be trusted to be seen by?" I reasoned, smirking and squishing my boobs together between my arms.

"Not sure I want any guy seeing you like this," he said somewhat sternly, still looking at the floor, although I knew he could see what I was doing in his peripheral vision. "I'm your dad and you're my little girl still."

"What about Karli?" I asked.

He paused. "That's... different."

I began giggling. "So it's okay for Karli or other girls to see me like this? Is it okay if I get my freak on with girls?"

He shrugged. "I'd prefer that to guys getting their mitts on you, I guess."

I laughed and hugged him tight, my breasts pressing into his side. "You are such a perv, daddy! You think two girls getting it on is sexy so it's okay for me and Karli to do things but no boys allowed? You like a little lez action?"

He huffed out a quick laugh but then brought his hand up to clasp mine as I hugged him. "I guess it doesn't bother me as much. I know what guys are like."

"You are the silliest daddy in the world, and the best," I declared, sidling into his lap and slinging my arms around his neck. I was straddling him, smiling into his eyes. He didn't have much choice but to put his hands on my back. "Well that settles it, until you loosen up, you're just gonna have to get used to me walking around here in a lot less. It won't do to have you so uptight over a woman's body."

He looked at me in confusion. "What?"

I smirked and leaned back slightly so he could see my torso. I cupped my hands on my bra and squeezed them slightly, watching his eyes go wide. "I don't like having to walk around in clothes just because my daddy's uptight. I'm wearing less and you can learn to deal with it. And if it's that big a deal to see me in the buff, try knocking from now on."

He didn't seem to know what to say but finally sighed and nodded, admitting defeat. "Alright, Evie. Have it your way."

I squealed and hugged him again, real close. My panties pressed into his pajama pants and I could feel his huge cock beneath, now nestled against my pussy. At least, I wish it were...

"Love you, daddy!" I said cheerfully before kissing him on the mouth and then hopping off his lap and swishing out of the room. I dashed downstairs, blushing and giggling to myself about how crazy I was being. But better yet, my plan was working! I was cutting through daddy's depression and loneliness and before long, that beautiful cock would be inside me...

***

I kept true to my word over the next few days and whenever I was home I spent as much time as possible in a state of near-undress. I'd wear my plush robe, but with only panties underneath and my cleavage exposed. I would saunter around in only a bra and panties or just a nightshirt that barely covered my thighs. Daddy did his best to look nonchalant about it. I would make sure that if we were both going upstairs that I walked in front of him so he could see my ass. I snickered once when he tripped on the stairs from trying not to look.

I would slip by him at certain points, trying to make it seem like I wasn't intentionally brushing up against him but also occasionally making it look like it was his fault. I squeezed by him one day in the kitchen while wearing a nightshirt and nothing underneath, brushing my ass across his silk boxer shorts. I squeaked in surprise at the feel of his massive cock and smirked back at him.

"Daddy, be careful, you're gonna kill some girl with that thing!" I quipped as I walked away, fanning myself for effect.