Love You, Daddy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were both home, we would often watch movies together, sitting on the couch with me snuggled into him. This trend continued even after I was going mostly nude, much to his initial discomfiture. I'd lean against him, my breasts pressed to his arm, either through my bra or the nightshirt I was wearing with nothing underneath. He eventually began putting his arm around me so that my nipples were not poking his arm but rather his ribcage. But it still felt good to have my daddy's arm around me, so big and strong and safe.

Sometimes I would lie with my head on his lap, not far back enough to be touching his crotch but more forward, on his thighs, resting comfortably while we watched the movie. If I had to get up, I might 'accidentally' nestle back back against him, my arm or breasts touching him or my long hair grazing over him, but it was demonstrably innocent, I thought. Eventually he got comfortable enough to rest his hand on my bare skin, a touch that made me warmer and wetter than I'd ever admit to.

Some nights, Karli would come for a sleepover and she was instructed to wear just a nightshirt and some panties. She would sit on dad's other side, leaning against him while my head was in his lap. Occasionally I would get up, needing to go to the bathroom and asking her to keep my seat warm. Without a word or daddy's permission, she would simply settle her head down on his lap until I got back, keeping him in a state of subtle arousal.

One night when Karli was staying over we 'mistakenly' left the door to my room open while we were doing things with one another, the lights turned down low enough to just keep our silhouettes visible as daddy walked by. I know he looked in and saw us kissing and squirming against one another, panting and moaning softly as we came. I later slipped out of my room and crept quietly toward daddy's, my cellphone in hand. His door was ever so slightly open and I activated my camera and subtly aimed it at the bed...

Daddy was lying on his back, pumping his hand up and down his enormous, stiff cock. My mouth went dry as I watched, still shock by the sheer size of it. It glistened softly, so he was using lube of some description and my pussy became instantly wet. I denied to urge to finger myself and cum, since I didn't want to be caught, but kept filming, knowing I could watch and cum later.

He was breathing heavily as he pumped his fist up and down his rammer, increasing the pace. His body was beginning to stiffen and he was getting close. My eyes widened as I watched, my gaze never leaving that magnificent dick. I bit my lip, desperate to touch myself but not daring.

He arched his back and moaned as he came, a huge gush of his pearly cum spurting up into the air before coming back down. I was transfixed, but then stunned when I heard the words escape his lips...

"Baby..." he whispered in ecstasy as he continued to cum profusely.

***