Love You, Daddy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karli and I both began giggling at his statement. He downed the rest of his beer and opened another. "So, Evie," he said, hoping to change the topic away from him fucking my mom. "Uh, which jet is Joan?"

"Oh, here she is," I said, making a petting motion at one of them that was directly opposite him. "This is Joan and we're very much in love."

He chuckled and shook his head. "My little girl the perv."

"Well I come by it honestly, obviously," I said, winking at him. "Clearly you and mom were no angels."

"And when was the last time you and Joan got intimate?" he asked.

I thought about that. "Hmmm, been at least three weeks, I think," I mused. "Karli, wanna help?"

Karli was still melted into a puddle and slowly shook her head, indicating that she couldn't. I sighed. "Well, daddy, sorry, can't show you, unless you plan to let me steady myself on your shoulders."

He thought about that for a few moments. To my secret delight, he nodded. "Well, okay. I mean, it's not the first time I've seen it, right?"

I looked at him, a hint of a smirk. "Seen what, daddy?"

He suddenly realized what he had said and blushed, not terribly intent on explaining, but I wasn't about to let this go. I knelt in front of him and looked him in the eyes.

"Daddy, what did you mean? I know you didn't mean about seeing me naked, so what did you mean?"

For added pressure, Karli now slinked forward and knelt next to me, staring at him as well. My father squeezed his eyes shut for a moment as he steeled himself to confess to whatever.

"I've... seen you cum before..." he said finally. "I was walking by your room once and you'd left your door open and you were on all fours in a corner of your room, using one of your toys that can stick to a wall. I saw you just as you..."

"Just as I came." I said, still looking at him.

"And I stopped for a moment to make sure you were alright. Then I realized what you were doing and I went to my room, nothing more."

I began giggling, almost in tears. "Daddy, that's so cute! So you've seen me cum? Don't worry, I'm not embarrassed."

He blushed furiously. "I... might have seen you both earlier today as well," he admitted. "I heard something in the back and looked between my blinds and you two were just... finishing and I..."

"Well at least I feel included now," Karli quipped cheerfully. "And I'm not embarrassed either."

"Well, if you're okay with spying on me while I cum, than the least you can do is just brace me while I do it." I declared, not giving him a choice. Karli moved aside while I took daddy's hands and pulled him into a kneeling position in the center of the jacuzzi. I then placed my hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes, my face inches from his.

"Put your hands on my back." I said gently, waiting for him to do so. I then slowly began moving my behind backward, feeling the increasing pressure of the water pushing out of the jet. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes as the first ripples of pleasure began to come over me. The jets teased my pussylips and clit beautifully.

I hummed softly as I let the flow of the jet pass over me, gently squeezing my daddy's shoulders. I opened my eyes and smiled at him while he looked back into mine, unable to say anything. One of my hands left his shoulders and then caressed his neck and up into his hair.

"Daddy, it feel so good," I whispered, feeling him tremble as I used his name. "Mmmm, I want to tell you what it's like, but I- mmmmmmmm- I don't know how..."

"It's all good, pumpkin," he said softly, evidently feeling the need to say something. "I'm glad it feels good, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Daddy's watching."

He may not have known it, but he said exactly the right thing, telling me he was watching. I gasped and let out a sigh, pressing a little further back. I was taking this slower than Karli had, since my daddy was involved, but it was so worth it to see the look in his eyes. I kept caressing his neck, my face close enough to his so that he could feel my breath on him.

Finally I'd pushed back almost to the jet and the force of it was making my body shudder. Karli kept gentle hold of my hips, steadying me. I bit my lip and breathed through my nose, fingers flexing on daddy's neck. His hands held me a little tighter, gripping my flanks as he watched me ride out this incredible wave of pleasure.

"Daddy..." I moaned, knowing I wouldn't last much longer. "Oh, God, daddy, I..."

The orgasm crashed over me and I thought I'd scream so loud the entire neighbourhood would hear me. Unsure of what else to do, I jammed my lips against my father's kissing him and moaning loudly into his mouth. He was too stunned to move, feeling me shaking and writhing as I came. Karli knew what was happening and held me steadily, determined to not let me drop.

Finally I collapsed forward, panting and heaving, my breasts pressed to my daddy's chest, my chin over his shoulder while I hugged him. He simply wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I could feel my heart thundering and I'm pretty sure I felt his thumping against me too.

My daddy was naked, holding my naked body after I'd just cum, hard. I couldn't believe we were this close. Just a little more...

I slowly opened my eyes and lifted myself to look at him and smiled wearily. "So that's why I love Joan. Make sense?"

"Uh... yeah, I guess it does," he said, unsure of how to express whatever he wanted to say. "Pumpkin, you're... beautiful when you cum."

I giggled and hugged him again, loving his arms around me. I then smiled at him apologetically.

"Sorry I kissed you suddenly," I said, blushing. "It was that or scream so loud that-"

"It's okay, kitten," he said, smiling and rubbing his nose against mine. "I understand."

I exhaled heavily and flopped back into an upper seat, my breasts above the waterline. I sighed and caressed them with one hand, looking at the ceiling of the canopy. "Gawd, cumming makes me hungry, but I can't even move, my legs are fucking jello. Karli?"

My friend sighed and shook her head, indicating she was in no shape to either. I looked at my father and smiled. "So it's up to you, daddy. Would you get the chocolate-covered fruits, please?"

He blushed a deep red. "I'd rather not."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I... look, I just..."

"Daddy..." I said levelly, fixing him with a look.

"Well, watching Karli get off on the jet and then helping you, it... my body might be reacting a certain way that it probably sho-"

"Daddy," I said slyly, smirking. "Are you telling me that you have a massive hard-on because of what happened?"

He blushed again. "I... yes."

"Well so the fuck what?" I said emphatically. "You've seen Karli and I naked in here, you've seen us cum in here and at least three times overall, so what's the big deal? Quit being so embarrassed, daddy."

"I..."

"We've hugged naked, we've seen each other naked more than a few times now and I've sat in your lap where my pussy's almost touched your cock." I pointed out. "Daddy, just stand up and show us so we can get by all this awkwardness. Karli and I aren't worried, I promise you!"

He thought about what I was saying and finally stood up. Both our eyes went wide when we saw it, wobbling in front of us. We'd seen it hard on the webcam, of course, but seeing it right here in front of us...

"Holy shit..." Karli breathed. "Now you really need to be my sugar daddy."

I swallowed and then nodded. "Okay, daddy. See? The universe didn't collapse. It's natural for you to be turned on by hot, naked girls. We're perfectly fine with it. Now get the fruit, please, so we can all eat something."

He nodded and stepped out of the tub, his rock-hard erection bobbing in front of him, as if pointing the way to the treats. Karli giggled at the sight but behaved as he retrieved the dainties and came back with the tray. He seemed more relaxed and not in such a hurry to submerge himself beneath the churning water, for which I was grateful.

"Daddy, passing around the tray sounds like a disaster waiting to happen so we're just gonna sit with you, okay?" I said, moving around to his side, Karli doing likewise.

"Great, now my boner's never gonna go away..." he muttered, causing us to giggle. I picked a big, exquisitely-covered strawberry I'd layered in both milk and dark chocolate and presented it to my father, smiling lovingly.

"To the most amazing and loving daddy in the world, the first treat!" I declared while Karli knelt on his other side. He grinned and took a huge bite of it, leaving only the tiny green leaves and the stem. He chewed happily while we giggled and watched. I tossed the stem away carelessly. There'd be time to clean up later.

"I'm glad you're finally getting comfortable with the whole naked thing, daddy," I said, stroking his cheek while smiling at him. "So as woman of the house, I'm making a new rule."

Daddy looked at me. "Woman of the house, hm? Do I get a say in whatever this ruling is?"

"No, daddy, don't be silly." I said simply. "From now on, unless there's company beyond the three of us in the house, we are all to be naked as often as possible."

Daddy shook his head. "What?"

"Exactly what I said," I explained. "I'm declaring the house a clothing-free zone at all times, unless we have visitors. That goes for you, Karli, because she practically lives here, and myself."

"Works for me," Karli nodded. "I'm pretty much a nudist anyway, it'd be nice t not have to worry about that sort of crap for a change."

"You two are serious, aren't you?" daddy said, looking back and forth between us.

"Totally," I said. "It just makes sense, daddy. I hate clothes, you know that. Why shouldn't we just be free of them? And no, Karli and I don't care if you occasionally spring a boner. It's cool."

He sighed. "Alright then."

"Awesome!" Karli said, standing up and doing a little dance, her boobs jiggling back and forth, her hairless pussy just above the waterline. "See, sir? Your head didn't explode because you saw my goodies."

"At this rate you should just call me daddy like your sister here..." he replied, trying to sound resigned to a fate her clearly didn't mind at all.

Karli squealed and crushed herself to him in a big hug. "Thank you, daddy!"

"Nfff, my pleasure, Karli..." he wheezed as she plowed into him.

The James Darren list had finally ended and I put on some trance music, something I thought would help keep emotions high, with no real lyrics but often an occasional woman's voice in the background. Karli smiled at my dad as she now sat astride one of his legs, her pussy on his thigh. He coughed and tried not to notice, per our new agreement.

"So, Evie here said that in order to make you comfortable around her body she made you feel and squeeze her boobs," she purred. "Is that what it's gonna take to make you comfortable around me, daddy?"

Without waiting, she took both his hands and placed them on her breasts. They weren't as big as mine but they were a wonderful size on her smaller frame and he swallowed as she held his hands against her soft globes, massaging them in circles. She hummed as he even voluntarily gave them a bit of a squeeze.

"Great hands, sir- I mean, daddy," she giggled. "I'm jealous that Evie got the treatment first."

"Oh, it won't be the last for either of us, I'm sure." I said as I sat straddled his other leg, letting him feel my pussy on his thigh. "Kar, you want some fruit?"

She nodded and took a small raspberry cluster bound in chocolate and placed it in my mouth before leaning over to her. She leaned in and her lips met mine. She bit into it and we kissed as the chocolate and berries dissolved between us. Karli kept my dad's hands placed squarely on her boobs while we did it and he just watched, saying nothing.

"Mmmm," Karli said, smiling as we pulled back from the kiss. "Evie-covered chocolate, my favourite."

"Daddy, you want some more?" I asked, looking at him. He sort of nodded and Karli grinned as she had an idea.

"I got this!" she declared, taking another strawberry and placing it between my boobs, which I cupped together to keep it in place. "Go for it, mister- daddy..."

He stared down at my breasts for a moment while I smiled and winked at him. He slowly lowered his head down to my breasts and took the strawberry in his mouth, pulling it away. I shivered in delight and giggled as he chewed on it. I took a pineapple piece and pressed it to Karli's boobs, moving it around until she was smeared with chocolate. I then fed her the piece and leaned in, sliding my tongue against her breasts, lapping at the chocolate. She shuddered as I swirled my tongue around her nipple and gave it a gentle bite.

She looked at my dad and giggled. "Have you ever seen anyone looking more stunned in their life?" she asked. He did indeed look completely at a loss for words. "Let's see if we can wake him up..."

With that, we both leaned in and pressed our boobs against his face. He stiffened a little but didn't move as we rubbed our slippery breasts around slowly. We smirked at one another, knowing that he was nearly ours if we could do this. When we pulled back, his eyes were still wide and he sighed deeply.

"God..." he said finally. "You two are..."

"Incredible?" I interjected, giving him the adjective he was looking for. We both stood at that moment and began dancing slowly in time with the music, gyrating our bodies while he looked on in wonder. His eyes roamed over our bodies, sending tingles through me. He looked at my face, my breasts, my tummy and my pussy, along with my ass when I wiggled my way in a circle. Karli did the same, standing close enough that we could rub against one another.

We faced away from one another and held hands, pressing our ass cheeks together and began squirming. We both looked down at daddy, who stared back at us, lost in the show we were putting on for him. We writhed against one another, in time with the music I'd chosen. He was hooked, now I just had to reel him in...

Without a word we both settled back onto his thighs, facing out from him, our ass cheeks against his hips and his huge hard-on wedged between our legs. We slowly ground and moved against him, each of us taking a hand and placing it on our breasts as we undulated hypnotically. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest and by the restrained pressure of his grip on my breast I could tell he yearned for more.

I gasped and shivered against him as his fingers gently pinched my nipple and heard Karli moan as he did the same to her. Our inner hands fell below the waterline and brushed gently against his throbbing cock, which begged for attention. We both gently took hold of it and he moaned, making me wild. This was it, we had him.

"Daddy, stand up..." I whispered, my voice almost an instruction but also begging. We slid off his lap as he slowly rose, his titan cock now standing between us, inches from our faces. We both stared hungrily but remembered to play precisely, we didn't want to lose him at the last moment. We closed in around his hips, enveloping his manhood with our breasts, massaging gently back and forth. He put his hands on the back of our heads and moaned in pleasure.

Gently, our hands came up and wrapped around his dick, there was plenty for both of us. We leaned in and began kissing the shaft gently, enthralled by the feel of his soft skin above the iron hardness. His fingers flexed in our hair as he trembled, pressing us closer to his cock and we moved our bodies in obediently.

I slid my tongue along the length of the shaft to his head, pressing the tip of my tongue against it. He moaned as I put my lips around the pulsing head, slowly swirling my tongue. Karli was kissing her way along the shaft, eventually joining me. We kissed each other around the head and began sliding our tongues around, teasing him.

"Mmmm, daddy..." I moaned, feeling him tremble again at my use of his name. Our hands continued to stroke his shaft while our tongues wrestled around his cock head. His fingers in my hair felt so good, the sheer, casual power of his body making me wetter than ever.

We both stood now, keep our hands gently wrapped around his cock and pumping it together while we snuggled our bodies to his. I looked up into his eyes, my own glassy with need.

"Daddy," I said quietly. "This... everything about this... it's okay. It's wonderful, I promise you. Never worry, daddy..."

He looked down at me and nodded readily before I pressed my lips to his, kissing him lovingly, as I had wanted to for days now. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, moaning as I tasted the chocolate on him. He slowly reciprocated, his tongue meeting mine and dancing with it. My pussy was aching badly to him but I knew to take it slow. This first time was to be memorable forever.

His body was beginning to respond to Karli's and mine and his movements and the way he held us became stronger. I pulled myself away from the kiss and bit at his shoulder. While I did that, he turned his face to Karli's and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply. She moaned in surprise and even stiffened for a split second before surrendering, kissing him back eagerly. We kept pumping his cock, squirming our bodies against his.

I then gently lifted a leg and stepped over my daddy's hard-on so that my legs were on either side of it. I shivered as I felt the shaft against my pussylips. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately while Karli knelt behind us and gently took the head of his cock in her mouth. She slowly slipped her way down his length until she encountered my ass cheeks and my dripping cooze. Humming as she kept him in her mouth, she carefully took my lips between her fingers and pulled them down slightly, like she meant to wrap them around his shaft. I moaned into daddy's mouth and squirmed my pussy on his dick.

Karli slid her mouth back, taking a deep breath before going back down again. She slowly began to bob back and forth along his length, as much as she could take in until she reached my pussy. She caressed my ass cheeks as she sucked on him while daddy and I continued to kiss deeply, lost in one another. I shuddered as he reached in and squeezed my breasts, my whole body on fire at his touch. I finally parted out lips, a string of our sloppy kiss pulling away between us as I looked up into his eyes, mine misty with my need.

"Daddy," I whispered. "Please... I need you inside me so bad..."

He nodded, completely beyond any objections he might have had earlier and allowed me to push him gently down onto the ridge he'd been sitting on before. Karli reluctantly released his cock from her mouth but knew she still had a part to play, not to mention she would soon feel his cock deep inside her too.

He sat with his legs apart, allowing me to straddle him, facing inward. My breasts squashed to his chest and my eyes met his as Karli steadied me, guiding my cheeks slowly and reaching under to find daddy's cock. She pressed my pussylips against it and teased the head up and down their length before moving to the side and watching intently.

He looked into my eyes and I nodded, feeling his cock head still squarely at the entrance of my womanhood. Slowly, never breaking our gaze, he gently pushed down on my hips while I lowered myself onto his cock. The huge head split my lips and then pushed inside, already stretching me. Biting my lip, I continued to settle myself down, feeling my tight walls give way before his massive tool. I shuddered and moaned, never having felt so full before. It began to sting a little but I kept pressing, determined to take him all the way in.

My pussylips finally pressed against the base of his cock and we both paused, staying absolutely still for a moment. I trembled and my breath was almost a sob as I tried to adjust. The sting gave way to the unreal stretching and then I was fine. I hugged him close, lost in a deep, content pleasure at that moment I could not describe.