Love You Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers

Mornings and nights, afternoons and evenings, whenever we were close and quiet, we made love. She brought me herbs from Fifka so that I could be virile and sanguine, but I never consumed them nor needed them. Aideen in every way could make me hard, make me swell and make me come. She would strip me, knowing innately the perfect touch on the shaft and head, the perfect tension of her hands on my testes. She gave the perfect tinge of pain in my body, bringing anticipation in my stomach. She massaged circles of pre-come into my tip. I licked and sucked her clit. I nibbled on her labia. I licked her anus, my favorite part of her.

She bent over and I spread her glowing white cheeks. I smacked them so they would blush, and I felt the heat on my own cheeks as I pressed my lips to her hole. I kissed and she puckered. I gave her a lick with the flat of my tongue from her clit over her salty slit and across her hole. She began to masturbate, rubbing her hard, swollen clit. I kissed and sucked on her rosy hole. I spit onto the tight pucker and it tickled her down her sex and dripped off of her. She used it to lubricate her fingers. The tip of my tongue dared her hole to let it in. I tested the center then licked across the rim in all directions. My love for her was so profound that I could love the taste. We were so pure and honest and knowing of each other, that I worshiped every part of Aideen, especially her most private places.

"Mhhh, ohhh" moaned Aideen's precious mouth. "Clean me Denny. I'm yours forever."

I loved her taste, the dirty girl. And eventually her hole did soften and relax. As she let all of her tension go my tongue explored some of the pink inside revealed. She moaned louder and twitched, she shook and dropped to the floor on her hands and knees with her arse in the air in front of me. Burying my face between her cheeks, I bore down with my tongue and licked as wetly and deeply as I could. As she reached orgasm, I pushed my hard, dripping cockhead in past her sphincter. She came as if to beg mercy, shook and fell to her belly. She felt the coolness of the stone slab ground on her cheek, her neck, her breasts. Her hand stayed on her clit as she shuddered on the ground.

I went down with her, driving my cock into her helplessly welcoming body.

"Oaaahh yes Denny, take meeee." moaned Aideen looking at me with her side-eye. Her copper hair was spread on the grey ground like rays of a setting sun on the harbor.

I pushed my cock again into her arse as she laid flat. Deeper each time I pushed, and a little further out I pulled. Her brow ruffled and she squirmed on the ground some more as her anal pleasure gave her orgasmic aftershocks. I felt her warm pulse through her tight insides. Aideen felt my own pounding pulse. Feeling my sensitive head gripped by her wanting arse and dragging past the barrier with each slow thrust made my heart pound. This kind of conduct was so hated by the church, so frowned on by a jealous society, that it proved our love to each other.

I licked and bit her ear as my cock took her arse until I came inside. As I pulled out of her, more come spurted on her arse cheeks, her back, and hair. The white goo crept down between her cheeks as if it too craved to get inside her beautiful, panting hole. Aideen was exhausted and satisfied, as was I. She rolled over onto her back and sat up to kiss me. Dust and dirt clung to her back, stuck there by the come, forming dark, twisting, spraying designs on her, my Celtic queen. Then she pushed me onto my elbows and put my softening member into her mouth. She sucked the rest of my semen out of the tip. She pushed back my foreskin with her teeth and took me all the way in, sucking, licking, and stretching me as she pulled off.

She smiled, "I taste me on you."

I kissed her deep. "I taste me on you."

These days we were dirty, devoted, sodomized. But the reason why would be more disturbing to an outsider. Sometimes, there was no Fifka to be our salvation. How could we be sure that Aideen would not get pregnant? Aideen had blessed me with new found virility and she was herself a woman. Without a blessing or a recipe from Fifka, how could we keep an innocent new-born child away from our monstrous love. Our love was pure. Our love would not create, our love would not destroy.

**************

Our young love never went cold, but as we settled into our reclusive lifestyle, I thought it fit to make preparations for our future. Ireland had been tumultuously changing while Aideen and I had hit our stride. We were now part of the 26 counties in free Ireland, and rifles were still reporting in the valley as the Civil War began. He had distanced himself from the violence and now tacitly supported the free state. He had been a good friend throughout. He brought his bull over to us in the spring of '22.

"Lookit Denny, the bull is chasing the poor calveens around and they are just a year some of them, it's not right, the poor creatures," said Fry when he came over with the bull for the mating of my two heifers. We stood in the east field watching the event take place.

"My boy, I've been farming longer than you. Used to be a calf was a ready heifer when she was eleven months, not fifteen."

"He's too big for them, Denny, she'll break under the weight."

"It's the bulls that are the problem, not the heifer, bulls are bigger now than they were before. Still, she'll be fine. You watch." And she had better be fine because we could not be affording to lose animals, especially on the tight schedule Aideen and I had set for the calving and slaughter.

We watched the big ugly bastard mount the young heifer and look over at us as he mindlessly inseminated her. The bellowing was terrible, but the heifers legs didn't even tremble.

I sighed relief and gave Fry a wise eye. I smiled at a plan coming to fruition. Two heifers with two calves in addition to the two bullocks on the farm would make six beef cattle total.

"Whatever is in the soil here Denny, those heifers take it well," mused Fry.

"The limestone, boy, the limestone makes them strong, and my land has the most of it on the road."

"Maybe the most in the valley I'd say after witnessing that."

"Well Fry, one day it will be in your family and you'll treat it better than a man like myself can, I'd say."

We were preparing for winters ahead, times when I couldn't work the land. Time would come when Aideen, hard-worker that she was, couldn't tend our few fertile fields alone. Time would come that Fry couldn't be asked to farm an extra property with no gain. I decided an icehouse needed to be built down in a small wood in the field of the house, Páirc an Tí, and stocked with beef so we'd always have it when we were no longer rearing cattle. By the time Fry started construction of the ice house with me, we had seven cattle. Maybe it was the limestone for we had an extra calf as one of the cows had twins.

With the three of us working on the ice house, and Humphry working at the rate of three men by himself, we completed it in a single summer. Aideen and Humphry barely spoke while they worked alongside each other. Their faces undeniably betrayed them as brother and sister, but you would never guess it otherwise. They were both a mysterious type, not like the younger two Connollys. And a little more of the mystery was revealed to me every time I worked with Humphry, every time I lay with Aideen.

When it was finished, it was a building fit for the Bungard property. Seven yards by three, five foot high, and all buried. We dug a pond down at the foot of the farm, thirty yards from the river bank, two and a half feet deep, fifty yards diameter. Humphry would help us to cut and tow the ice from the pond to the house this winter.

"So Denny, what are you preparing for exactly? I'd guess it was to keep you busy, but then you don't need me to keep yourself busy, do you?"

I paused. "I thought you might never ask that question Fry... That's why I asked you to help," and that was all we spoke on it. It was done, and Humphry didn't insist.

Aideen and myself now had a plan. Our life of simple subsistence had been enriched by a future. We would improve our love and take it to new heights. It was time to visit Fifka. Fifka had given us the means to make our universe perfect, to dedicate ourselves to only each other, to make me virile and Aideen sterile. But she was not the one who delivered our future to us. I remember well my last visit to the village...

**************

...Fifka's hide hut was sitting heavily on the soil up the main street on the outskirts of the village. The cats hung around in the shrubs and debris. It was a grey day in summer, before the good weather broke. Aideen did all the talking. For some reason I found myself to be Fifka's skeptic.

"Child you should know..." Fifka said in her gypsy tones, "this is not a matter for me at all."

"I have nowhere to turn to, Fifka. Our time is nearly up." said Aideen. "I don't know what to do."

"Neither do I, Aideen." said Fifka. Her flat eyes dwelling on our distressed faces. Aideen started to sob on me. I just looked down at the dirt floor.

After some time of sitting in Aideen's sorrowful sobs Fifka spoke up. "Alright, you ever-loving souls... I can't help you two, but I know someone who can."

"Please Fifka? Please do. Tell us. Who do we need to see?" said Aideen.

"You must go to see Reenan if I've heard you right."

"Reenan? Reenan, sure she's a witch! They all say it."

"My girl, listen to you! Didn't they say I was a witch? And don't you know better by now Aideen? Don't you know who you are? You know the life you chose. You know the friends you lost and the family you lost, and you know just how much you gained. They say you are a witch too."

Aideen started to well up with tears again. "No they don't?"

"Of course they do. Jesus, child." And Fifka picked up her knitting. "This is your life. Look at me now and know that you are looking into your future. As long as you keep living the way you are, you'll be like me one day, or even like Reenan."

"No one even knows if Reenan is real... She's just a... a myth..." Aideen managed to say. She was weak and hot-faced, huddled over like she was going to be sick.

"Sure and what are you Aideen? The girl who went dancing in the village, the belle of Bonnakeen is a whisper in the wind, and the whisper on the lips now is about a young girl who danced with the devil. No one sees you ever except maybe once a year out the corner of their eye. And all they see is a shrouded figure creeping through the village. Does that sound like anyone to you Aideen? Does that sound like a myth to you? Does that sound like Reen--"

"Stop!" Cried Aideen. "Why are you treating me like this? You taught me everything I know about nature, about the plants, about charms, about life and death. Who are you to criticize me? You're the witch! You're the witch that corrupts the children of Bonnakeen and wherever else you travel. You're the foreign monster that is destroying Ireland. You're the one everyone forgot to hate once the war started!"

"Child! Call me what you will. Call me a witch, a whore, a devil-worshiper. I've heard them all, but a foreign monster I am not. The true monster was born in Ireland, and she goes by Reenan. I'm telling you how things are. I'm tolerated by everyone here, and I'm loved by some, and I help whoever comes to me. I'm not a witch like Reenan is a witch. Reenan is very real, and she brings destruction wherever she goes."

Aideen just sat sobbing. She thought over her entire past, which had been laid out before her. She let her mind quiver over the moments that led up to this one. Her thoughts babbled over these moments like a stream over stones. Was her love for me dragging her through life into some dark future, or was it still the powerful, pure force that it started as? Did she want more in life than just me?

Aideen thought about Reenan. Fifka always insisted Reenan was real, but then Fifka insisted a lot of things that were impossible to prove. She insisted that the soul was in the lungs, that badgers are the lovers of the earth, that sailors had no free will. Now the problem was, Aideen had to believe that Reenan was real if she ever wanted to be satisfied with her life's accomplishment: to witness the absolute greatest love that ever existed, to feel its power, to become the embodiment of love. Aideen wanted to use her magical knowledge to do this, as her devotion and love utterly defined her. Her purpose drove her to this moment, to shed her mentor and seek help from another.

Reenan the witch would not be likely to help us for nothing. Reenan's magic would darken our lives, but if anything could overcome it, it was our bright love. Right, Aideen, my love?

"I know where you'll find her," Fifka admitted. "She'll be at the stone circle on the night of the holly, in eight days' time."

"I always spend that night with you, Fifka." Aideen had always taken the first night of the holly-moon for her and Fifka to celebrate together. Fifka was a holly-born enchantress.

"Aye, child, but Reenan in more holly than I'll ever be. She is pure druid blood, that one. Back generations her line was Welsh. Now she brings the history and blood of the Welsh druids into her learned knowledge of the Irish druid practices." Fifka sounded more dejected as she explained more and more to Aideen and I. This was a day she hoped never would come. "Reenan will be there, the ritual will take place, and she will know you are seeking her, so go to her then, and in the meantime I'll tell you as much as you want to know."

"Thank you, Fifka." Aideen turned to me. "Are you sure this is what you want, Denny? This is what's best for us, right?"

"All I want is for neither of us to suffer, Aideen. I want this if you do," I assured her.

And the decision was made Fifka told us what to expect. Fifka told us how to react. Fifka prepared her student for the next step. When we left Fifka on the last day of our preparation, she looked like a lonesome woman, a lost woman. The way she carried her weight she was bared down by it instead of in charge. We country people picture a gypsy to be the strong stout and adorned woman. She was stooped instead of erect. She looked embarrassed instead of proud. Her rags didn't shine like silk. Her silver and gold had tarnished like a cloudy day. She had certainly lost something by turning us, especially Aideen, over to Reenan.

"Why is she acting queerer than usual?" asked I when we were returning home. "Can we not go back to her?... You two will be the same... Are ye not still friends?"

"I don't know, Denny. Of course we can, Denny... of course we will, Denny... of course we are, Denny," replied she. But not one of us would be the same as it turned out, and Fifka and Aideen knew it best. Fifka and Aideen had lost each other. Aideen and I, as always and ever, had each other well.

Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers
12