Love You Forever Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers

"You have to look under old rotten stumps and dig for rocks. Too many fishermen have thrown them all into the river this spring."

Aideen showed me the herbs that Fifka had taught her about. There was a use for every single plant and fungus.

"The berries of Bonnakeen can poison the fish. You crush them and throw them in the pool and it makes them slow."

"Aye, Aideen."

I wished I had known that little trick all my life, but now it was useless trivia. Mostly I wasn't listening to Aideen, though. I was in a dumb stupor. This walk was for her benefit more than mine. I wasn't long for this world, someone had to know the secrets of the farm.

It took near two hours to return to the house, me hobbling with my cane, Aideen gathering herbs and mushrooms in her dress. And when we got there the fire was roaring. Strange. We always put the fire out when we leave the house.

Both the porch door and the house door were open. Surrounded by a blazing aura of flame, naked Reenan squatted, tending the fire.

"Lovers, lovers. Life being kind to ye?"

Storiest
Storiest
25 Followers