Love You So Much Aunt Betty

Story Info
A story of love and hard sex with Aunt Betty.
1.9k words
4.18
170.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 years old, the eldest son of a very decent and conservative family with a lot of religious culture.

I had just one aunt who was about 10 years younger than my mom and was not at all looking like mom or having her serious character.. My aunt was much prettier, easy going and full of energy; she was 39 years old, 5.4feet about 65 kg with blond meshed hair and a satin rosy white skin.

I was always turned on when looking to her naked body while undressing or in swimming suits or wearing light night gowns.. She noticed that many times my swollen crotch and my erection but never commented or even stared at me.

My aunt Betty was married to a 65 years old man about 25 years older than her, a real disgusting guy, very skinny and ugly looking; he was treating her savagely and impolitely always insulting and humiliating her.

She was accommodated to that kind life with all its bitterness because of her two small kids that she loved so much.

Aunt Betty was always having her place in our house; she used to come regularly at least once or twice weekly, my mom and dad were always supporting her very closely and giving her a certain protection against her aggressive vulgar husband.. They very frequently used to bring him to our home and quarrel with him, shouting at him because of the way he was treating Aunt Betty.

I was very close to my aunt and was always calling her Bet. I never called her aunty Bet because I felt her very close to me. We used to spend long hours in discussions and talks on serious issues and family matters even sleeping in the same bed was not a strange thing to happen as we were always sharing my bed room when she was sleeping at our home but nothing sexual happened between us.

Till one day, I came back home, I had dated my girlfriend Maggie, every thing went bad when she arrived very late and couldn't stay at all because of an emergency in her family so I went back home in a very bad mood..

There I found my aunt she was watching TV with mom and they were chatting as usual.

I went to my room, undressed had a cold shower and went back down in my pyjama to join mom and Bet, I sat down to watch the Film playing,. Shortly my mom stood up, wished us good night asking us to sleep early.. Mom never stayed awake after 10 pm.

I asked aunt Bet if she wanted a beer with me she welcomed the idea and we started drinking beer bottles one after another then I found a bottle of Black Label Scotch whisky so we proceeded with few glasses.. Till I noticed my aunt drowsy and she started laughing and talking in a strange way I never saw before..

I felt very guilty as I was the one who offered the spirits and asked her to go wash her face and go to bed.

Aunt Betty whispered not to wake-up someone that she'll sleep on the couch at her place and that I shouldn't bother myself. She immediately lied flat on the sofa in her white night gown so I went up and brought her a pillow and a cover.. I rose up her head to put the pillow underneath she held my neck putting her arms around me and she said laughing " I am really drunk ... what did you offer me to drink?"

I did not answer her as through the widely parted gown my eyes were eating up her exposed white tits with their biggest areola I ever saw in my life..

A lot of thoughts came to my mind at that moment.. My beloved aunt lying there almost drunk in front of me I can do what ever I want with her body… So I refused that evil idea towards a beloved relative.

I immediately tried to cover her bare chest bringing the material together and find the small tiny button of her night gown to close it. She was looking at me with a great smile on her face then she said: "That is why I love you.. Bob …

I adore you… Bob … Kiss me please.. Kiss meee ..."

I knelt down and kissed her with a rapid mouth to mouth kiss. She then pulled my neck down and kissed me back a long French kiss pushing her tongue in my mouth. I responded to her tongue and started sucking her tongue and tasting her saliva.. We kissed for more than 10 minutes.. My hands were caressing her all over her body till I noticed her tears coming down her cheeks silently I sat down beside her and started to caress her face and hair kissing her all around her face and neck.

I asked her if she was upset because what happened now in kissing but she reassured me saying that it was something not related at all to that moment.. She said it was just the comparison she felt between that nice romantic and tender kiss and what she lived for years.. She told me it was the first real kiss she ever enjoyed in her life as a woman kissed by a man so tenderly.

I took my aunt Bet in my arms we kissed again and again; I started feeling the true love to her, we were loving each other very much at that moment.

I went and locked the sitting room door from inside; we were in the ground floor while my parents were sleeping upstairs. Television was playing and I had my aunt in my arms kissing her ears and neck while she was caressing my bare chest and playing with my nipples.

I whispered in her ear "Bet ... Can I make love to you?"

She smiled and said nothing, but kissed me again on my lips.

I said "Bet … I love you and adore you and I am dying to see you naked … to kiss your naked body ... I will do to you every thing you never dreamt of… ok?"

She smiled and continued kissing my lips again and again … Then said " Bob, Never leave me please …Never let me down… Promise me!"

I kissed her lips and unbuttoned her night gown revealing her firm white breasts with their stony hard nipples on those very large light pink aureoles.

I then undressed her kissing her stomach and her breasts then started to suck her nipples taking in my mouth the entire aureola as if I was going to eat her up.

Aunt Bet was moaning and enjoying that fondling of her tits.

She was holding my head pressing it on her nipples asking for more… with her other hand she reached one of my nipples rolling it between her fingers.

I then went down kissing her stomach and belly around her umbilicus then went more down to kiss her pubic region pushing down her white blue spotted silky panty till I got rid of that tiny panty.

Aunt Betty was moaning in an agonizing way… She was so wet when I took off her panty, It was soaked with a perfumed juice.. But what kept my breath is when I saw the extra silky white clean shaven pussy, it was extraordinary I never imagined seeing such a beautiful pussy in my life and it was my own aunt's pussy… I touched it lightly with care it felt like the cheeks of a newborn baby!

So smooth and so soft… So perfumed and so inviting; I kissed it enjoying the smell of her secretions, I kissed her and when parting her labia there a hard nearly one inch long light pink clit was urging me to suck it. I had it in my mouth teasing it with my tongue I sucked Bet's clit and my tongue was taking out of her cunt all the tasty secretions I never dreamt to taste.

At that moment I realized that my hard erected 9 inch cock was already encircled by my Aunt Betty's lips she had it in her mouth fondling and worshiping it.

Aunt Bet was working on my erected member as if she never saw a cock before then she was admiring it playing with her tiny fingers around its mushroomed head and with the tip of her tongue trying to penetrate my pee hole.

She then played with my balls sucked them and was running her tongue all around my balls and along my shaft.

She was holding my cock pressing on its base at my pubic region and asked me to turn upside down and put it deep in her.. She said "Enough sucking my pussy you'll never stop sucking, I know you… I want that big monster to tear my tiny small pussy.. Please Bob put it in my vagina and let it be painful inside me. Tear me off.. Split me.."

I obeyed immediately and in no time my big dick was perforating that almost virgin very tight pussy of my aunt.. I was feeling those corrugations of her vaginal wall stretching under and around my penis till I reached the very inside of her womb she was biting her lower lip and let escape a silent scream.. and said push more inside kill me.. Tear me …make me pain…

I pushed more but I felt a blind end with the tip of my glans penis so I started to go out very slowly then push back very strongly to hurt her inner wall I repeated that so many times then proceeded with a regular rhythmic in and out pumping action.

My aunt was tightening her vagina around my cock her vaginal muscles were playing an involuntary wavy action as if she was milking my penis with her vaginal canal.. The tightening around my cock was so strong to the point of strangulating my erected member.

I was kissing her lips playing with her nipples, her breath and moans in my ears brought tons of semen in my dick I ejaculated inside my aunt's pussy she asked me to continue pump inside her cunt till the last drop .. My cock never went flaccid and I kept pumping more and more so my semen was flowing out all around my shaft on my balls and down on her anus.. I was rubbing her anus with my semen and her dripping secretions and introduced my middle finger deep inside her anal canal…while my cock was fucking her vagina.. I was feeling my finger moving in her anus by my erected cock through the tiny vaginal wall..

My aunt was getting crazy she had multiple orgasms she was oozing secretions from her baby pussy, I took out my still erected penis to dry it and used a pack of Kleenex to dry her pussy meanwhile she was playing and holding my cock not to leave it loose its hardness.. We went again fucking till day light started to appear.

I never felt that feeling with any other lady before I made love to my aunt Betty She was an exclusive lady with her appetite for sex, for renewing actions and playing games.

We were so discrete together, no one ever imagined what was there between us.. Our meetings were so hot, romantic and tender.

We loved each other so strongly but with no jealousy my aunt was always trying to overwhelm my sexual life.

Betty is almost 57 years old and I am 38 now … She is widowed and I am married.. But I never stopped going to Betty at least once weekly I get turned on by her more than any other lady and can never stop loving her.