Love Your Neighbor

Story Info
When one door closes, another always opens.
3k words
4.03
17.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartment was still a mess. Boxes sat everywhere, most of them spilling their contents to the floor. Dishes lined the counters because the open cabinets still needed to be lined with paper. The pictures Lisa had meant to hang still sat propped up against the walls and the windows...

Lisa stared out the window, a sigh breaking free from her mouth.

She'd rented the place sight unseen from Atlanta. The photos online showed the large welcoming windows of the living room and immediately she thought, what an amazing view of her new neighborhood in New York City.

The view was anything but amazing and hardly of the city.

Instead the windows looked across a narrow and dirty alley to the building that sat there, its brown stone façade slightly dingy despite the curtains of gray rain lashing down upon it from the weeping sky.

The place was not much to look at, and she sighed again. All of the windows of that building that she could see from hers were dark and covered by either blinds or curtains. The alley, glimmering with rain but no more clean for it, sat dull and silent below.

"Welcome to new York," Lisa muttered.

It really hadn't been the welcome she'd hoped for. The apartment was far smaller than she'd imagined. Lisa had known places in New York were small and had told herself that five hundred and fifty square feet, considered palatial there in the city, would not be such a hard thing to get used to. Now would she mind having a studio instead of a neatly sectioned off room that was clearly a bedroom.

It would be an adventure. A fresh start after a bad divorce and the sudden shutdown of the company she'd worked at for ten years, first as an intern in college and then as a graduate with her own office and smiling secretary.

Well, it sucked.

Lisa had arrived after a serious set of delays that had seen her stranded in Charlotte, North Carolina, for nearly seven hours. The shuttle she'd booked had been cramped and overly full. The driver had been rude and angry. The keys she'd been sent for the apartment had been problematic because they were not marked and it took several long and very frustrating minutes to first figure out which key opened the door that opened onto the street on one side and the lobby on the other.

Then she'd had to try the keys in order to get all three locks on the apartment opened. She'd forgotten she would arrive before her furniture and wound up spending a night at a local hotel because the idea of sleeping on the floor with a battered suitcase for a pillow had been way too unappetizing.

She'd made it back to the apartment in time to get her door unlocked for the movers but it became apparent quickly that even though she had been quite ruthless in disposing of so many of the belongings she had accumulated, first as a single woman, and then as a married one, most of what she had left was still too much or too big for the astonishingly small apartment.

The sectional sofa had to be set up in...well...sections. The coffee table took up an enormous amount of space. Her paintings were never going to be able to be hung, unless she hung a few right on top of each other. The 'loft' space that was supposed to offer either extra storage or space for a queen sized bed was arrived at by a sliding ladder that she didn't trust enough to even go peek into the spot. Besides Lisa was pretty sure it wouldn't hold her bed. The ceilings were a soaring ten feet but the loft space straddled the middle of the studio, eating away at least four feet. That meant that if she wanted to sleep up there she would likely have to make do with just the mattress or face having the ceiling against her nose. Not to mention that damn elevated 'loft' space could come tumbling down or something.

Lisa's spirits deflated and then collapsed into a dull and tangled depression. She caught a glimpse of herself in the pretty standing mirror she'd had since she was in her early teens and a wince started. Her blonde hair was up in a seriously messy bun that was dropping down from the chop sticks she had skewered through the bun. Her face, oval and featuring wide brown eyes fringed with a set of very nice lash extensions, looked slightly red-rimmed still from the crying jag she'd engaged in earlier. Her lush mouth was trembling and her slight figure, covered by a light pink sweater and a short skirt, looked even more fragile than it usually did.

"Divorce sucks."

The words echoed around the room.

They were true enough.

Divorce did suck.

Being left for another woman, that was the suckiest thing of all though.

The holes in her heart were huge but the holes in her self-esteem were even bigger.

A movement across the alley caught Lisa's eye. She drifted closer to the bare windows of her apartment, fascinated by this sign of life in the building across from hers.

The blinds in the apartment directly across from hers went up and lights, low and dim against the darkness brought to the day by the slashing rain, shone through the distance. The apartment looked to be bigger than hers. But even that wasn't where her attention was focused. The place had a small fire escape and, as she watched, a stupendously hot guy strolled out onto the fire escape and stood there, his head back as he allowed the rain to wash over his bare chest.

And what a chest!

He was strong and broad and toned like crazy. His shoulders were wide and his arms, lying near his sides, were covered in lean and long muscles. His abs...Dear God! Lisa considered the very real possibility that she might be able to scrub a wash on that hard, cut and delineated six pack of his.

Lisa swallowed hard. Alley aside, the buildings were so close that she could open her own window, climb out on the fire escape and reach across to him. Run her fingers down that smooth and sexy skin, now beaded and running with rain drops.

A shiver stole up her spine. Her toes curled into the floor, reminding her she was barefooted.

The man on the fire escape ran his hands through his dark hair, striking a pose for a moment, intentional or not she couldn't say.

His jeans rapidly dampened then grew wetter and tighter as the rain began again in earnest.

"Holy fucking Jesus," Lisa breathed as she watched those jeans mold themselves to long legs and lean hips.

His hands went to his hair again. A mighty shake sent raindrops flying. Lisa's hands clutched at her chest then dropped lower as a powerful throb began in her crotch and kept growing until it was a fierce ache.

She hadn't even thought about sex since the day her former husband Greg had walked into the house, with his mistress along for moral support, and to announce that he was leaving her.

She was thinking about it now though—and how. Her hands skimmed down her body. Her nipples stiffened and tightened. Her inner thighs quivered. Bolts of desire sent heated flushes along the top of her thighs and through her core. Sticky fluids spurted into her panties.

Lisa's mouth went dry as the neighbor shook himself all over and stared up at the sky, his body growing wetter with each second. Her body was wet too, wet and aching.

Her pussy clenched and released and her fingers stopped at the hem of her skirt, and then they hiked it upward to reveal the pale upper reaches of her legs. Her breath fogged the chilled panes of the windows and she swallowed hard and held her breath as she realized she was ruining her view with that heated breath of hers.

He was smoking hot. Her pussy released another trickle of fluids. Her panties were sticky and damp, chafing against the too full and yet too empty curves of her pussy. The panties abraded her clit slightly, just enough to make a low whimper rise from her throat.

What was he doing?

Was he shooting some sexy ad for a jeans commercial or something?

Lisa's eyes left his body long enough to travel across the alley again and then the face of his building. The other windows were still dark, and there was nobody at all in sight.

Lisa's teeth worried at her bottom lip as her fingers clutched at the hem of her skirt, bringing it even higher. Air ran up from the floor, stroking the insides of her thighs and brushing against the wetness gathered at the front of her cute and lacy little panties.

The fingers of one of her hands moved off the bunched up fabric of her skirt and to her panties. She cupped her pussy, hard. Her fingers squeezed and bore down, pressing against her outer lips and clit in a way that stole her breath.

The rain slowed just enough. She could see him, still, but he became less outlined and visible.

That made Lisa grow bolder. Logic said if she could not see him then he could not see her.

Her eyes fell on the little box marked bathroom and a naughty grin filled her lips. She had a vibrator, yes, but it was seriously under-used. She had not wanted to use it after the split because she had not wanted sex.

Well she did not just want sex right then. She fucking needed it.

Her nipples actually hurt as they shoved against her bra, the pebble hard surfaces poking out the front of her blouse begged for a caress, a lick and a suck. They were small and firm and she was not about to take her eyes off Mr. Hot Pants while she bowed her head to those peaks so she contented herself with allowing her other hand to drop her skirt and go to her tits. The rhythmic tweaking of her nipples through the blouse and bra was good but not enough. Lisa yanked at the buttons, fumbling at them in her haste and the shirt parted. Her fingers found the clasp of her bra next and opened it, releasing her tits from the confines of lace and satin.

On the fire escape the hot guy turned around. A low murmur of appreciation broke from Lisa. His ass was delicious, all high and tight and filling out the denim like the jeans had been made to cover those firm and fleshy globes.

She could almost feel those muscular cheeks beneath her fingers. Her imagination filled in the rest: the flex of his muscles, the thrust of those ass cheeks as they tightened to drive that thick and hard cock into her wet depths.

What was he doing?

Rain rand down his back as his arms lifted. Muscles bunched and moved, loosened and went taut again with every gesture.

The vibrator!

Lisa could not stand it anymore. She was soaked and horny as hell, her nipples struck through the air and her ass jerked forward and back, humping at an imaginary cock.

The box was two feet from the window. Lisa darted toward it, opened it and pawed through it, keeping her face angled toward the window and the amazing view out of it.

He was still standing with his back to her windows. Her heart thumped and leaped about in her chest. Her tongue licked along her lips. Her fingers shook and her pussy clenched and throbbed fiercely. Her clit stiffened yet again as the vibrator came out of the box, trailing its cord behind it.

Desperate now Lisa jacked the plug into the wall, yanked her panties off and then walked back to the windows on her knees. One hand gripped the sill. The other guided the vibrator to her wet pussy.

The powerful purr and press of the whirling head sent her upper body toward the windows. Her tits swung back and forth as her hips jerked and flexed beneath the sensations being sent through her body from her clit.

More fluids flowed from her cunt, dripping along her inner thighs and splashing to the floor. Little gasps and moans broke from her lips, rising above the racket the vibrator made.

Her clit, shuddering under the spinning and bulbous head of the vibrator, pulsed and juddered. Lisa's fingers gripped the sill even more tightly. Her eyes rolled back in her head but she yanked them downward, afraid she'd lose sight of her mystery man and that delightfully sinful body of his.

Nope.

There he was. He'd turned back around. His hands were on his narrow hips, one finger pointed right at his crotch. Lisa groaned, her ass jerking back and forth as she rode the powerful vibrator to the first wave of a shockingly powerful orgasm.

More flexing and then he leaned way back, his pelvis shifting forward. Lisa, caught up in believing she could feel his body against hers, stifled a scream as climax rushed through her.

He stood there, silent. Lisa crumpled to the floor, shivering all over. The vibrator stayed on her pussy. Her body humped at the floor and her mouth opened and shut as a second smaller but still intense orgasm tore through her, followed by a series of aftershocks that made her collapse.

Sensitivity set in. Lisa's hand shook as she yanked the vibrator away from her soaked and swollen flesh. Little whimpers issued from her mouth and she lay in a trembling and exhausted heap, pussy juice drying on her lower body and on the floor below. She was sated, but still empty. She needed a thick hard cock in her body.

Now.

Lisa cautiously lifted her head and peeked out the window.

To her disappointment he was gone.

Giggles broke from her lips as she found her clothes, staying low to the floor while she hurriedly dressed again. Her skirt had been rucked up high over her hips. Her blouse had somehow fallen and landed on a box marked knick-knacks. Her panties were so soggy she tossed them toward the hamper and rummaged through the boxes holding the rest of her clothes in search of another pair.

Once dressed Lisa drifted back to the windows and peered out, hoping to catch another glimpse of her fantasy man.

The blinds over his apartment windows were pulled tight, shutting out her view. Lights burned against his windows though, and a few others now. The day, so dark from the weather, had slanted toward dusk as she had stood captive to desire and fascination.

Lisa turned away from the windows. She was hungry for the first time in a long time. The man across the alley had perked up more than one appetite it seemed.

She grabbed a coat and then washed her hands really fast, rearranged the chop sticks so that her bun was not so messy and headed out of the apartment, humming as her feet hit the gray concrete in front of her building and took her to the left toward a little Italian place she'd spotted earlier.

She glanced to one side as another pedestrian joined her.

Lisa's heart stuttered to a halt then kicked back into gear as she recognized her neighbor. He'd put on a pair of dry jeans but those also fit him like a glove. His coat accented the wide thrust of his shoulders. Up close he had a stunning face, all lean angles and high cheekbones, wide set eyes and a straight nose.

Awkward and confused, not to mention a little embarrassed Lisa hastened her footsteps. He did too, cutting across the street to the little Chinese restaurant.

So, he was hungry too.

Lisa's feet halted.

An impish grin canted her lips upward.

She took three deep breaths then dashed across the street.

Walking up behind him Lisa got a really good look at that wondrous ass, the one that had incited so much lust in her earlier. To her delight it caused the same rush of want to rise up again.

Despite her abused clit aching from the hard punishment of the vibrator she had an almost unholy urge to cup her pussy again, to squeeze it until she was wet and dripping while standing in line behind him at the counter.

He spoke to the guy behind the counter. His voice, a low and rich baritone traced over with a flat Midwestern accent made a rush of new fantasies fill her mind.

Was he a cowboy somehow transplanted into the city? She could imagine him sending a lasso across her body, using it to cinch her tightly in place so he could use his tongue to play out all sorts of delightful torment against her flesh.

Her clit jerked. Juices splashed into the clean panties.

Her neighbor completed his order while Lisa gawked at his thick and coarse black hair, imagining herself running her fingers through it, tugging his head lower so his tongue could bathe her clit with sweet pressure that would take her to release. Her neighbor was still ordering. Lisa was starving but she was not hungry for food anymore.

She left quickly, dashing back toward her apartment and the vibrator she'd left lying on the floor. Desire spiked and threatened to overwhelm her as she raced up the stairs and into her apartment, the adrenaline only serving to add to the urgency. Her bed lay on the floor, still not put together. Lisa didn't care. She found a thick dildo and the vibrator, yanked off her panties and spread eagled herself on the mattress, thrusting the hard dick into her pussy with one hard shove while pressing the vibrator back to her clit.

The realtor had been right.

The place did come with an inspiring view!