Loved by Late Mom's Dear Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

While Brad waited patiently for some sort of message from Flo, he worked long hours to earn money for college. On a Wednesday, Tim called him and said that he was taking Myra on an all-day trip on the following Saturday, and that he decided to have a serious relationship with her. He explained that Saturday was Flo's birthday and begged him to take her that day to a chick flick she wanted to see. He said he already talked to her and she was ok going to the movie with him. After Brad said, "I'll be glad to take her to the movie," he thanked him profusely, and said that she is a fine looking lady and he should have a good time with her. He also gave Brad her cell phone number to work out a schedule.

Brad called her that evening, "Hello Flo. This is Brad. How are you?" Her voice became chirpy as soon as she knew it was Brad calling, "I'm doing ok. Thank you for agreeing to take me to a movie." Brad said, "I'm glad to celebrate your birthday with you. It's a date."

Giggling, she said, "Don't tell Tim about our date; he thinks I'm a dried up prune." Brad said, "I'm not telling Tim anything about us. What time should I pick you up." She said, "I am free after lunch. Pick me up for a matinee. I'm looking forward to our date."

FLO'S BIRTHDAY

Brad cleaned his old car and put on clothes appropriate for a date and dress shoes. Flo had on a short-sleeve red dress, nice pearl ear rings and necklace, black thigh highs, and black low-heel shoes. She thanked him for the bouquet of flowers Brad gave her, hugged him lovingly, and pressed her large boobs in to his chest. Her hair looked shiny blond and she seemed to be a woman more attractive than the one he saw just over two weeks ago. In the theater, she watched the movie intently, while snuggled up to him and holding hands.

After the movie, Brad said, "Would you have dinner with me in College Town?"

College Town was about 20 miles away with many bars and a hotel. Brad found a table in a corner in an upscale bar. After Flo ordered a glass of wine for herself and ginger ale for him, and quesadillas, she said, "I feel good after a long time. You've been good to me, caring and discrete." Brad said, "Thank you. You've done wonders for my self confidence." After their drinks were served, Brad said, "Happy birthday to a truly gorgeous woman," and they clicked their glasses.

Flo touched his hand and said, "Vyron and Ted were brothers. Vyron was hurt in the crotch in a hunting accident at a young age. People think we are married, but we never did. He made me promise that I would take care of him and honor Ted's memory for five years. It has been three years since Ted died. Vyron is in the nursing home and I am with you."

As Brad held her hand, he noticed she painted her fingernails bright red to go with her red lipstick. Boldly, he said, "In other words, you've been celibate for a long time." Flo smiled and said, "A very long time. I was afraid of starting all over again. I'm glad you've been patient with me. Have you had a girlfriend?"

After he told her about Jenny, she said, "She missed her chance to be with a great guy. Let's go home." At her home, again he licked her pussy and brought her to an orgasm, and she masturbated him. Brad said, "I want to make love, Flo." In a firm tone, she said, "I've gone as far as I can. I've to keep my promise to Vyron."

Still, Brad was fond of Flo. After a week, he invited her to spend an afternoon at the beach. As they walked, another walker on the beach, an older lady, said, "Good to see you Flo. How's Vyron? How are you Tim? Are you done at State U?"

Flo became embarrassed and said, "Hi Millie. Vyron is ok. Tim's looking for a job," and quickly moved away from the woman. After walking a short distance, she said to Brad, "That woman goes to my church. I'm glad she did not recognize you. I'm sure she would not approve of us."

Brad said, "I don't care," but Flo did not say anything.

Once they were inside her home, Brad hugged Flo and lifted her up. She squealed in surprise and said, "I've to make dinner." He whispered, "You can make dinner while I love you."

Sternly, she said, "You care for me too much. You should hangout with girls close to your age." After he let her down, she moved away from him. Brad was perplexed with her disapproval of his advances. He said, softly, "Can we talk about whatever is bothering you?"

Flo said, "I am not sure I can handle people like Millie talking about us. And I'm Tim's grandma."

Brad wondered why Flo saw herself as an old woman and not the voluptuous woman he saw in her, or if she was afraid that others might think of her as a seductress of a much younger man. He did not think Tim, who moved to the Midwest where Myra was attending college, knew that he was dating his grandma.

Soon after school began, Brad resumed working on the campus computer network security. During a phone call, Flo said, "I'm not smart enough to understand how computers work." He helped Flo sign up for a dial up Internet service and talked her through using it; in the first message she sent, she thanked him for all he had done and that Vyron was not doing well. He did not receive another email message from her; he knew that Flo would not see him again.

MEETING KATRINE AFTER 20 YEARS

Brad's computer network security work attracted the attention of a new company in Seattle and he was offered a lucrative internship beginning in January. After Brad called Flo to tell her the good news, she was very happy for him and encouraged him to go to Seattle soon after the semester ended in December. She said, "Let's keep in touch and be honest with each other."

In Seattle, Brad worked 12 to 14 hours a day. His immediate supervisor, Ted, was only a few years older than him. When Ted saw Flo's photo on Brad's computer, he said, "She's a good looking woman." One Sunday, he invited Brad to have dinner with him and his girlfriend, Anne. Brad learned she was a divorcee with a 22-year old son; she looked to be about 40 years old. Ted and Anne told him that they had at least one 'Costume Party' each year.

Late in January, Flo called Brad. In a sad tone, she told him that Vyron's condition took a turn from bad to worse and he died. Irrationally, she blamed herself and her affair with him, referring to it as a 'sinful liaison,' for Vyron's death. Soon afterwards, Flo left for Atlanta.

On a Saturday, Brad was relaxing with Ted and Anne in a wine bar. Anne asked him to install the new anti virus software he developed on her computer and he agreed to do so next day evening. Later, when Anne left their table, Brad told Ted that Flo had left him. Thoughtfully, Ted told him that she seems to have other problems and he is not at fault for the break up. He also invited him to a Costume Party on Friday evening and to work in Seattle as long he wanted to. Brad was enjoying his work and making good money; he decided not to return right away to college in Florida.

The next evening, Brad was working on Anne's computer, when he heard another woman's voice. Anne apologized saying that she and her friend, Katrine, were leaving for the gym. Brad looked up from the computer and said, "Hi," to a beautiful woman. Warmly, Katrine said, "Hello." Brad realized that even though Katrine was dressed in black tights and a tight sweat shirt, she was an attractive woman with a dazzling smile. Her long neck and legs looked vaguely familiar. The rest of that day, he wondered if she was single and whether she would be interested in meeting him.

----

At the costume party, there were a few attractive older women who were accompanied by younger men some of whom wore costumes to look older. Katrine came to the party at about 9:00 p.m. Brad noticed that she had long, black knee-high boots-encased, legs that carried her with natural grace and beauty. After she removed her boots and put on high-heel sandals, smiling, she walked up to Brad. He noticed that Katrine was about 5ft 4in, 125 lb, light brown hair, thin nose, full lips, slim hips, long legs, and large boobs that were pushed up to enhance her sexy cleavage; she was dressed in a knee-length black dress, diamond ear rings, and a gold necklace with a diamond pendant. He guessed her to be a few years older than Anne.

Katrine cooed, "You look good in the Colonel Sanders costume."

Brad said, "You're a beautiful woman. You could be an actress."

Katrine smiled and replied, "I'm a stage actress. I am in the local production of 'Gypsy Rose.' Last year, I resumed acting in 'Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf.' I played 'Honey' the other wife."

Later, when Brad went to refill their wine glasses, Anne whispered to him, "It looks like Katrine likes you."

Brad and Katrine talked a long time that evening. Brad was impressed that she seemed to understand his work with computers. Katrine was delighted that Brad was eyeing her long legs and big bosom; she knew that young Brad was smitten and was ready for a relationship with her.

Brad asked her in awe, "You act in musicals and also in dramas?"

Katrine said, "I like to be in musicals; I can sing and dance."

Much to his delight, she said, "You're invited to see me in the play 'Gypsy Rose' tomorrow evening. After the show, visit me back stage."

Brad said, "After the show, please have dinner with me."

Katrine smiled and said, "Good idea. I know a nice restaurant near the theater district."

As the party was winding down, Katrine gave Brad her cell phone number, a big hug, and said, "See you tomorrow." As he was putting on his overcoat, he saw that she was talking animatedly to Anne and Ted. At work, Brad thought about how sexy Katrine looked and was eager to see her next day. He also dreamt about plowing Katrine's pussy as she wrapped her long legs firmly around his waist.

On Saturday evening, Brad dressed casually, but well. He bought a large bouquet of flowers prior to the play. A buxom actress played the role of Gypsy Rose. He recognized Katrine, whose stage name was listed as Cheryl Smith, when she appeared on the stage. She played, 'Louise,' an important supporting role. With her make up on, she looked to be about 35 years old.

After the play, Brad waited several minutes before knocking on her dressing room. Katrine, who removed most of her make up, opened the door and greeted him warmly. She gushed, "Thank you for the lovely flowers. You know, supporting actresses do not get many flowers," and hugged him pressing her big bosom in to Brad's chest.

After Katrine removed her make up and changed clothes, Brad drove to the restaurant Katrine suggested. During the drive, Katrine said, "I do not travel long distances often."

Gallantly, Brad offered, "Lucky me. I get to see a beautiful woman on the stage and have dinner with her."

Brad did not see her blush, but heard her say, softly, "You're just as nice as Anne said you were and more handsome."

It was Brad's turn to blush as he mumbled, "Thanks."

In the restaurant, the waiters recognized Katrine and waited on both of them attentively. Again, Brad realized that Katrine was a beautiful woman; he noticed her large green eyes and that she was dressed elegantly in a black, short-sleeve, blouse that showed off her smooth, long, arms; the short, black, skirt exposed her long legs. Her costume jewelry consisted of a multi-strand necklace of beads and dangling ear rings.

While sipping Chardonnay wine, she said, "I have had offers to open for active stars on the winter theater circuit in Florida." After a short pause, she said, "I took care of my husband, Lou, for almost a year. I resumed acting after he died and only take roles I like." She added, "He was considerably older than me; we were the clichéd May-December couple of the 1970s. After I mourned a year, a friend introduced Ron to me. I knew him for about a month. He was 37, but a bit immature and wild. He liked to ride his Harley. He was returning to his apartment after attending a party on a dark, rainy, night; he missed a turn and slammed in to a tree. I realized again life is so fragile."

Brad touched Katrine's hand and said, "I'm sorry."

Katrine said, "I've grieved a long time. Now, I'm with you. Do you have any one special?"

Brad said, "Not at the moment. I cared for Flo, my lady friend, but she was not comfortable with our age difference; she was also my friend's grandma. It's sad to lose a friend, but I kept busy with work. Life goes on." After a pause, looking in to her eyes, Brad added, "You look lovely."

Smiling, Katrine said, "I inherited good genes from my mom, who came from Denmark; I also had a makeover, nothing major. I have a one-year old grand son." She added, "Age difference is not the most important factor in a relationship. I was married happily to a man almost 20 years older than me for almost 30 years. It is not uncommon for an actress to have a relationship with a partner younger than her." Smiling, she asked, "By the way, how old are you handsome? About 30?"

Brad said, "I'm almost 24," and nervously added, "My mom was half Danish; she was very pretty."

Katrine giggled and said, "You're handsome and a year younger than my daughter." After a pause, she added, "I need to rest for tomorrow's matinee."

Eagerly, Brad said, "I hope you can have dinner with me tomorrow after the play."

Warmly, Katrine said, "Yes. It's a date. After dinner, come with me to a late night cast party."

As he drove home, Brad recalled Katrine's slim, smooth, arms, and her long fingers. He imagined her boobs had sagged from their sheer weight. He dreamed that she was jerking his cock with her small-wristed hand as he fondled her big, sagging, boobs.

On Sunday, Brad put on a black sports shirt and black cotton slacks. After the matinee was over and several lingering fans left, Brad knocked on the door of Katrine's dressing room. When Katrine recognized Brad's voice, she opened the door even though she was in a silk robe. She took the bouquet of flowers from him, ushered him inside, and hugged him lovingly. She said, "You look strong and handsome."

Accidentally, she rubbed her hand against Brad's crotch and felt his partially erect cock. She realized that Brad would be an eager lover and that she could have lot of fun with him.

Katrine said, "I have to dress. Please stay here," and went to an adjoining room. While dressing, Katrine realized again she was glad to have met Brad. She hoped that unlike her late husband, Brad would not hesitate to kiss her sexy cleavage and eat her pussy. She decided to give Brad an early test that evening and sprayed perfume at the base of her neck, and on her cleavage and mons. Earlier, she shaved her arm pits and long legs.

For his part, Brad saw Katrine as a beautiful woman, who made his cock grow stiff as soon as she looked at him with her green eyes underneath her sultry eyelashes. About that time, Katrine returned wearing a bright red, sleeve-less, blouse, a black cotton skirt, and knee-length black boots. He also smelled her freshly applied perfume. She also put on a red demi bra, lacy silk panties, black stockings, and red garter belt.

Brad held her hands, looked in to her eyes, and said, "You look lovely and elegant."

Katrine blushed and said, "Thank you."

At Katrine's suggestion, they went to a restaurant in a hotel that also had a popular club. First, they headed to the bar for drinks where after two sips of wine Katrine placed her left hand on Brad's thigh and sensuously rubbed it. In turn, boldly, Brad kissed her long, wrinkled, neck. Katrine knew Brad would be a great lover. Over dinner, they talked like old friends: Brad noted that she did not eat much of her pasta. They skipped dessert and just ordered coffee.

Afterwards, they went to the club on the top floor of the hotel where, at Katrine's request, they were seated in a dark corner. For a while, they sat just holding hands. Later, as Katrine stood in front of a large widow and admired the city lights, Brad kissed her neck; Katrine tilted her head sexily to give him more room to kiss and smell her perfume. Katrine led Brad to the dance floor and they began to dance to the music. During a slow number, Katrine pushed her boobs and crotch in to Brad; in turn, she felt his hard cock against her thigh. Brad led her to a dark corner and gently French kissed her for a long time. She wanted to tell Brad that during dinner on Saturday her pussy oozed plenty of love juice and she wanted to fuck him; she was also too tired to bring herself to an orgasm.

Katrine said, softly, "I want you, but I am very nervous. I have not made love in a long time."

Brad whispered, "Being with a beautiful woman, I'm nervous too."

Huskily, Katrine whispered, "Let's go to my place for a while. Later, we must go to the cast party."

Brad asked, "Where is the cast party?"

Katrine said, "It's at the producer's apartment in the same condo."

In the elevator of her condominium, Katrine hugged him and, placing her hand on his crotch, rubbed his aroused cock. Her apartment was in a gated complex. She brought him a glass of water and led him to the living room window to see the flickering lights of the city. Brad took Katrine in his arms and French kissed her. After the kiss, she nudged him to take off his shirt. For several minutes, while whispering, "Love these muscles," she rubbed his muscular chest and upper arms. After Katrine whispered, "I love how you smell," they looked at each other and giggled.

Brad resumed kissing the nape of Katrine's long neck while rubbing her long arms. When she lifted her arms and placed them on his shoulders, Brad rubbed her smooth under arms and arm pits. Katrine thought to herself, 'This boy has thing for my pits, just like Lou did.' Just as she thought he would keep on rubbing her under arms, Brad snuck his hands underneath her loose blouse and grasped her bra-covered boobs; she also felt his hard cock poking her buttocks. Again, Katrine realized that she may have found an eager lover who really admired her.

Katrine led him to a sofa and, after he sat on it, she straddled his lap and kissed his chest, neck, and lips. Brad buried his face in her magnificent cleavage and inhaled her perfume in the deep valley, and said, "I love your perfume." Then staring in to her green eyes, he nudged her to remove her blouse. As Katrine watched Brad's face anxiously, he saw her large boobs in a red demi bra, and whispered in awe, "Oh baby they are gorgeous; you're too."

She whispered, "I'm glad you like," and sexily raised her arms high in the air. In an instant, Brad began to kiss the sides of her red bra-covered boobs, arm pits, and under arms. Realizing Brad may keep on kissing her exposed under arms for a while, she whispered, "I've to freshen up," and went to the nearby powder room.

After freshening up, Katrine had just pulled up her panties and was washing her hands when Brad entered the bathroom. As she watched him in the mirror, he stood behind her, grasped her bra-covered boobs, and planted several kisses on her narrow back and long neck. Without letting go of her covered boobs, he poked his cock in to her panties-covered ass, and mumbled, "A lissome goddess." Next, he slowly slid to the carpeted floor, kissed her panties-covered buttocks, and kissed them some more after pulling them down to her ankles.

Katrine was wondering what Brad would do next, when he scooted on his knees to face her crotch and began to kiss it. She was glad she had wiped off her secretions that had overflowed in to her thick jungle of pubic hairs. Her mind received a pleasure-filled jolt when she felt his mouth on her sopping pussy and his tongue wiggled in to her lubricated vagina.

Katrine grasped the edge of the vanity and opened her thighs more; in the mirror, she watched Brad's head bob and weave. After several minutes of getting licked and sucked, her crotch convulsed spontaneously, as she cooed, "Baaaaby. Baaaaby. Cumming. Cuuuumming. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhh." He kept his face buried in her thick, dark-brown-covered love garden; he also rubbing her long, meaty, thighs. She pulled Brad up, kissed his lips covered with her love juices, and said, "It has been a long time since a man sucked me. That was awesome. You're a talented young man."