LoveLust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, please fuck me!" Heather yelled out. He rolled her over and she was on all fours on the bed. Mik stuck his cock in her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. Mandy laid on her back in front of Heather so that heather could lick her pussy and CC straddled Mandy's face so that Mandy could lick her pussy too.

Just then heather took Mik's cock out of her pussy and pushed it down to her ass. His cock was so wet and Heather was so willing he had no problem fucking her ass. He could hear the other girls moan out as they started to cum. Mik pumped his cock harder and harder into Heather's ass until he was sure that she had cum. Then Mik finally let himself cum deep in Heather's ass. He pulled out and watched as cum dripped out of her ass and down her pussy lips.

****

Mik woke to a knock at his door. He looked around. He'd made it back to his apartment but was not totally sure how. His hair was sloppy but in a cute way and he was only wearing boxers.

"Rough night?" Salas said as he opened the door "Were you with your little girl?"

"Why the fuck are you still here?" he said as he rubbed his eyes.

Mik scoured his living room for his pants and a shirt. Salas made herself at home.

"Look, I just stopped by to say that I'm leaving for London in the morning."

"Great" Mik said as he pulled some OJ from the fridge and drank it straight from the carton.

"What is it about this girl?" Salas asked.

"I don't know but I cant get her out of my mind. I've tried being with other women...several other women and it's her i picture every time."

"It's an obsession" Salas said trying to help, but not in a helpful way.

"Its not an obsession. It's so much more with her."

"Oh my fucking god Mik. Do you Love her?" Salas asked as her face turned red.

"I...I...I don't know" Mik replied.

There was another knock at the door.

"Now who" Mik said.

When he opened the door there she stood. She had her hair down and was wearing a sequined tank with a pair of really tight jeans and flip flops. She started talking before he could get a word in.

"Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to apologize for the other night. I came on a bit strong and I obviously freaked you out, and I'm a total idiot and I'm so sorry again. And last night I got to thinking I don't even know your name and..."

Salas giggled. The girl looked up. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. I'm just rambling and I didn't realize you had company."

Salas waved.

"Oh her. That's no one" Mik Said quickly.

"Hey Asshole" Salas said pissed.

"This is my sister, Salas. She was just leaving. London wasn't it?"

"She's adorable Mickey" Salas said as she touched the girl on the shoulder.

"Mickey, that's your name?"

"No" said Mik "everyone calls me Mik."

"You know, its short for Michelangelo" Salas butted in.

"Good bye Salas. Have a great trip. I hope your plane crashes."

Mik shoved out her out his door and slammed it shut.

"Sorry about that" He said

"No worries. Look I just came by to... well actually just to see you again. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind." she said as she blushed.

"Me either" Mik said as he took a step closer to her.

He brushed back a piece of hair that was dangling in her eyes. Then he kissed her and she kissed him. And then Mik knew that he never wanted anyone but her.

Mik wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around his neck. They kissed passionately as they undressed one another. Mik carried her to his bed where he made love to the girl who's name he didn't even know, to the girl he met only a few days ago to the girl whom he loved and to the girl he was willing to give it all up for.

After, the girl laid next to him in his bed softly asleep. He touched her back and played with her hair as she slept. Mik kissed her before heading into the shower thinking of how he was going to quit being lust. His shower was short and he toweled himself off and walked back into the bedroom to the sleeping girl. There she was lying on her back. Her neck was broke and Salas was towering over her.

"Really Mickey" she said "We don't get to love."

The End