Lovelust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a horrible waste of power," I sigh and straighten my clothes.

"You haven't learned control yet, Daniel. But then as much as you've tried you've never been able to control yourself."

I turn around to see her as lovely as she was before we fucked, her clothes and hair fixed, her arm around Angela's shoulders. Angela stares at the orgy around her, confused, but sinking into Genevieve's embrace.

"I may not be the master of my emotions that you may be, Genevieve," I say, my hand running over my clothes, trying to look as well-placed as she, "but neither am I the monster that you most definitely are."

"You are a monster, Daniel. Like me. Like all of us. Deny it, but your beast is there. And very powerful," she purrs with the expected smile across her lips.

"I won't deny my beast. It just doesn't have the same tastes as yours," I say. I extend my hand to Angela. "I will take the lady home now. She's had a long night."

"That's all right. I brought her here and I will take her home," she says, pulling her closer to her. "I promise I will not hurt her. I just want the company as I watch our little... bacchanal."

I stare into Genevieve's eyes and nod, knowing she will keep her promise. She smiles back and leans forward. I bend down and kiss her cheek. Her hand touches the back of my head lightly and she whispers, "You know where to find me when you want me again."

I pull away, much slower than I want to. I offer her one last look and turn away.

I walk through the crowd of grunting bodies, brushing past them, feeling their lust, unable to stop myself from leeching from them, but unable to enjoy it. I look away from their faces, contorted with ecstasy, and make my way to the stairs, also covered with half-naked lovers. I step through them lightly, trying to pass by them untouched, untouched by their lust, by their haste for release, but deep down I feel them all.

I hastily walk from the club and stop on the sidewalk outside, wrapping the cool night around me, letting my body relax. I can hear the heavy thud of the club's music pounding through the walls. The feel of the people fucking inside and the memory of Genevieve leave me feeling horribly alone, a feeling that I usually treasure, but now feels like such a burden, threatening to plunge me into a deep depression. I pull my clothes around me and hunch my shoulder to push my way through the night.

The doors from the club swish open and I turn to see the woman Angela approaching me, the flush of life in her cheeks, looking renewed and energetic. She stops in front me and stares into my eyes.

"She said I should come home with you tonight. She said that you could use the company," she says.

I stare at her and smile. Genevieve always knew me too well, so much that at times it was frighteningly comfortable.

"She's right," I say.

I offer her my arm. She takes it and I lead her down the sidewalk and to my home, wanting to lie in bed and wrap myself in her warmth and life, and at least until the sun breaks the horizon, forget that which I've already forsaken.