Lovely Auntie Ch. 06

Story Info
A good session.
3.7k words
4.04
28.9k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Manish lay down his naked aunt on the bed. As he saw her stupendous beauty, he had many thoughts running in his head to play with her. She was a very cooperative sex partner. She would do anything for him. She loved him dearly. Manish too loved her back, but he also knew that bitches like his aunt preferred to get exploited. They just liked to be under the weight of a strong male. She certainly loved her husband. There was no denying the fact. But she was attracted to him. He wanted to satiate her desires, but it looked as though it won't be that easy.

Neeta lay on the bed, all the while gazing at him, lustily. Her look told him that she was his for the taking and ordering. Manish took a deep breath and said, 'get on all your fours, auntie. No need to get down on the floor, just assume the position on the bed.'

Neeta slowly got on her hands and knees on the bed. She lustily evoked a moan as she thought what was in store for her. She wanted to play any game, he thought of indulging her in. In the naked position, on her elbows and knees, she looked curvier to Manish. Her flesh had those seductive undulations at all the right places. What a specimen of female she was! Manish thought. He ran his hand on her head and inside her hair. Her hair was still in a loose bunch of bun, which got dishevelled owing to the latest blowjob. Her thick, dark hair was another reason, he craved her. Even after having two girls, both of them crossing their teenage years, she looked as though she was a late teenager herself, with that thick mass of hair. Her alluring, rosy lips, which had given him ultimate pleasure, recently were shining with all the lust in her. They looked as rubies and also succulent. But what looked more delicious were her breasts and her ass. Her breasts were hanging down with the bull's eye like nipples on those heavenly masses. They were hanging slowly with her expectant slow intake of breath. She was exquisite in her make.

After caressing her hair for a little while, he ran his hands and fingers on her lips and velvety cheeks. He slowly glided down to her narrow but feminine shoulders. And from there, he descended onto her upper back. All of her skin was smooth and soft like a newborn baby's buttocks. But now, he took his hands down to those globes of mammaries. Ahhh! He felt. What on heaven is this? Even after being under his constant touch, their texture was like a fresh blow of sensuous breath into his lungs. He slowly ran his fingertips on those masses. He was standing all the while beside the bed as she was at the edge. His cock was responding again. Neeta licked her lips on seeing that throbbing mass of flesh.

'No need to slaver away, auntie. Enough of your cock sucking! You have other holes for my pleasure.' Neeta moaned at his words. She smiled seductively at him as though conveying that he should take her now. But, Manish just ran his finger tips over those globes of milk bearers. Her nipples were protruding under his touch. They were standing out like pencil erasers. They were easily an inch in length. But, he didn't pinch them, as he did earlier. He just ran his fingertips, smoothly over them. He intermittently flicked her nipples with a firm stroke, as Neeta moaned loudly in response. But, she didn't protest. She didn't beg him verbally to fuck. She was conveying that with her body language. She also was telling him that he can have the fill of her body slowly, in whatever way, he can.

Manish just watched her as he went on with his ministrations. She looked back into his eyes as they started maintaining long eye contacts with each other. They were emotionally connecting rather than physically. She longed for him to take control of his body. She thought of her husband. She loved him, dearly. There was no denying the fact. But she also knew that her hormones were running riot. They were overflowing more in the presence of Manish rather than others. She didn't even think in the same vein in front of the youngsters, who came to the dinner. Nor she responded lustily at her work place. But, Manish was family. She was like a son to her. One, she had loved from his childhood. She took care of him when he was a baby. She felt a strong force of attraction to him. Just giving herself to him for pure physical pleasure looked natural to her.

But, the boy was also a natural. He was playing a seductive game with her, making her body respond to his touches and he was succeeding. She gazed into his eyes and conveyed more of her eagerness. Manish smiled and then he started kneading her breast as Neeta closed her eyes in pleasure. She wanted that firm harsh touch from him. She wanted that authoritative grip on her breasts making him say that she was his for the bidding.

After a few minutes of that heavenly, rough handling of her breasts, he slid his hands to her narrow waist. He held her waist in both his hands, as Neeta presented his ass to him with a good jutting. She opened her legs and thighs a little and inhaled somewhat as she made her ass presentable as though an offering to a deity, him. Manish smiled at her eagerness. He ran his hands on her ass. My god, can he ever get tired of her? That gorgeous, voluptuous ass was her best feature. He ran his hands on those massive buttocks. He kneaded and pinched them as she gave out moans. Unable to resist himself, he swatted those globes. He applied a very, firm hand. The sound reverberated in his bedroom. She gasped, loudly, followed by a sensuous moan.

'What are you doing to me, you torturer?' she asked him.

'What have I done to you, auntie? Nothing. What you are doing to me, is the real question,' he said as he applied another firm stroke on her ass. Neeta just moaned like a lusty bitch. Taking his left, he applied a firm pressure on her lower back, as her ass jutted out a little more.

'Let's see what my little whore's got for me,' he said, as he took his hand in between the globes of his ass, running his finger over her rosebud and onto those feminine folds of velvety flesh. Manish smiled as he noted that she was leaking. She was like a faucet, opened fully. The wetness between her velvety cunt lips could drown a bus. Neeta moaned as he ran his hands over her pussy folds.

'Got all wet, aren't you, my little bitch?' he asked her with a smile, as Neeta fluttered her eyelids in surrender.

'Dreaming of my cock all day, aren't you? What if I don't give it to you?'

Neeta moaned, 'oh! Don't do that to me, Manish? I can bear anything but not the depriving of your cock. I have been leaking since morning, thinking of your enormous cock. Just consider my cunt worthy of it, honey. Just plough me with your beautiful cock, wouldn't you?' she implored him.

Manish knew that her plea was genuine. She was really missing his cock. It was shown in her body language and the way she was behaving around him as though she was worthy of his bidding. She wanted him to take control of her cunt and her holes. To make her his slut and ride her whenever he desired. He flicked his fingers in her folds as she responded with many more moans. At the end of that fine cleft, he came in touch with her little clit, which was making its presence felt with all the excitement. He took hold of it and pinched it. She moaned loudly as he gave the pinch. He flicked his finger over it, stroking it firmly with his fingertip as she felt weaker in all her body. Little orgasms were flowing through with the attention he was giving her. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had within a short span of time. My god! He was the god of love. He was the man of passion, the man, who could make her cum with the snap of his fingertips.

She pleaded him, 'how much more would you tease me, Manish? Just take that big cock of yours and punish me for being a slut. Show me my position. Teach me a lesson, honey. Teach me the ways of being around you. Harness your horny slut, master. I am for your bidding. Just use me for your pleasure.'

Manish smiled at her desperation. He took couldn't take it anymore. He aligned his cock with her ass as he pushed his massive erection in one go into her mature cunt. Neeta groaned with a mighty groan as he pushed inside her. He went inside easily with all that natural lubrication. The bitch was certainly slavering away for him, he thought. He took hold of those heavenly hips as he controlled her loin movements.

'You need discipline, Neeta. Most of all you need to know your master and his needs. You need to understand what he needs of you,' he told her as he started moving his hips in apposition of hers.

'Yes, master. I need to be disciplined. And who better than you to teach me?' she said in her frenzy fuck.

'You need to know that it's me who will control your libido and your fucking cunt will leak only when I turn it on.'

'You are making it hard for me, baby', Neeta said as she started to leak again against his hard cock. Manish intensified his ploughing.

With no further talk, both of them started a slow loin dance which was stimulating them both to the ends of the world. Manish savoured the feel of his aunt's fuck tunnel. He didn't know if he would get any bargain better than this bitch. He grasped her hair as Neeta arched her back as she liked the way he rode her. At the end of a very sensuous dance, Manish gathered that his orgasm was approaching. Neeta was stimulating her clit as she was on a flurry of orgasms which have been flowing through since the last half an hour.

As Neeta gave those sensuous moves of her hips which intensified and coaxed from him an orgasm, Manish fell on Neeta rolling on to the bed. He removed his cock from her momentarily before turning her around and getting into the missionary position with her under him. He pumped his orgasm into her with vengeance as Neeta received his spasms with more of her vigour. The movement of his loins were just pulling many more orgasms from Neeta. He was going through heaven as he felt her soft skin and her velvety tunnel around his cock. What a lucky man he was to fuck such a great cunt, he thought. Neeta loved the force of his hips on hers. She was relishing the youth of Manish through their loins. What could she ask for more? Manish fell on her as he slowly came off his orgasm. He could feel the increased breathing and thudding heart rate of his aunt under him. He slid onto the bed as they continued hugging each other. They were in that sensuous post orgasmic bliss for a long time.

Mannish asked Neeta, 'do you really love me so much, aunty?'

'I do, Manish. I don't know, why. You have been my fantasy man since a long time, since you achieved your puberty, probably. I watched you, as you grew up. When you were fifteen and you probably were in your tenth, I was visiting then. I used to watch you daily as you used to walk up to the house in the evenings from school. You were going through your adolescence and already sporting a light moustache. Your arms were growing rapidly. Though you were gangly, you had a certain charm and you used to care about everybody around you. You used to get me whatever I asked. Once I asked for a flower which was there high on an old derelict building and you clambered up that battered construction like a monkey. Though it was somewhat hard for you, you got that for me. I couldn't forget that. I put that flower in my hair, all day. I took care of it for a long time, before it wilted. Shyam used to ask me what was so special about the flower and I told him that my favourite nephew got that for me. He didn't care about that then. But now, he is feeling that he has competition.'

Manish said, 'aunty, am I coming somewhere in your personal life?'

'No dear, you are not,' saying that, she took his hand and guided it to her breast. She pressed her hand on his to suggest that she wanted him to squeeze it. Neeta was showing him that she didn't have any regrets picking him as his lover. Manish brushed his lips over hers. Neeta felt very happy with the gesture. She just sucked lightly on his lips, as Manish reciprocated it. Neeta felt love welling up in her heart for Manish. She thought of Shyam and how he was letting her pursue another love. She felt drawn to her husband even at that very instant. She knew she was the luckiest woman in the world. She had the affection of her two lovers. She had a wealth of care from her brother and her sister in law and she had two beautiful daughters. What more could she ask for?

Manish gently turned her away from him so that she had her back to him. He hugged her from back so that his cock sat snug in her ass crevice. It was his favourite position. To spoon with her. What he didn't know was that, it was the same with his aunt and uncle. Neeta heaved a sigh of relief as she felt her heavenly buttocks cushioning his cock and it was slowly responding.

'Don't you ever rest your cock?'

'It's hard for me with sluts like you around'

'Hmmm! That might be the best compliment I had ever heard in my life,' she said coyly as Manish started kissing her neck with his tongue. He asked her, 'how's Shyam uncle doing with all this?'

'He is suffering. But he likes it. He wants and probably craves for it. But I don't know I feel as though our love has crossed another stage. He is extra caring in the way he is talking to me and I don't know why but I love him a tad bit more, too.'

Manish felt a pang of jealousy piercing through him as he heard her say that. He pinched her nipple sharply. Neeta screamed for the sudden pain. Manish asked, 'what about me, then?'

She took his hand kissing it and said, 'oh, honey, I love you so much.' And she guided his hand to her pussy. She told him, 'and even this little slit loves you too.' Manish forcefully flicked her folds as she screamed. But she didn't protest. Manish carried on his torture. He said, 'that is for hurting me, now'

Neeta cried, 'ohh baby, I am sorry. I think I deserve it. Oooohhhh, ooouuuccchhh!'

But Manish didn't heed her pleas of pain. She writhed for a long while before sleep plunged both of them.

In the midst of night, Manish woke up and he found them both, in the same position that they were when they fell asleep. His fingers were still in the groove of her pussy. Manish smiled hearing her soft breathing. He felt very drawn to his aunt. He didn't know if he was getting romantically linked with her. He kissed her softly on her right cheek, while Neeta gave a small sigh. She was in deep sleep but still she felt his affectionate kiss. Manish noted his finger was moist with her juices. She was still leaking, probably. He took his finger and rubbed her lips with it. Neeta gave a few sighs for a while, but she felt the aroma of her own pussy and subconsciously opened her lips for accepting the finger. Manish fed it to her mouth as she greedily accepted it.

Neeta slowly awoke to the lingering taste of her own musky scent. She kissed the finger lightly before withdrawing it and taking it back again. Manish smiled at Neeta for doing that.

'Do you like the flavour, aunty?'

Neeta was sucking his finger like lollypop with strong vacuum. She was inhaling deeply as she went on with her sucking. She said, 'hhmm, I like it, Manish. Especially your flavour mixed with mine. Manish again kissed her on the cheek and Neeta clearly felt his love for her in that kiss. She sucked the finger more strongly after his kiss. After 2 minutes of kissing, she took out the finger and probed it to her vagina to gather some more juices before licking it cleanly. She repeated the gesture a few more times as Manish lovingly nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. He didn't know when he dozed off.

In the morning, Manish got up from the bed at five thirty as usual. He was putting his clothes on when he examined his aunt who was sleeping peacefully. He liked the way she was sleeping like a baby. He smiled to himself as he looked at her. She was still the pampered child of the family. His parents spoiled her and her husband, more so. He felt a twinge of jealousy as he thought of her husband. But he was a nice person. He sometimes felt he was coming between them. But once he saw that heavenly body, his morals flew out of the window. Her breasts were uncovered with the blanket just over her hips. That heavy milk jugs were erotic in their creamy appearance and with that sensuous nipples. Her chest was evenly rising. Manish watched her for a few moments as Neeta shuffled on her bed. She noticed the absence of the warm body behind her and she opened her eyes to find Manish fully clothed.

'hhhmmm! Going away for the day, are you?' she asked with a mock pout.

Though she was nearing forty, she looked like a small child with thick black bangs all over on her forehead and face. She shoved her hair back and opened her arms in a 'come hither' look. Manish smiled and went to her, sitting on the bed, as she wrapped her hands around him. She took his face and dragged it over hers for a light kiss followed by a deep tongue probing action. Later, Manish withdrew from herand said, 'got to go now, aunty. I should be there in my office by seven thirty.'

She held her face looking longingly into his eyes as she gave some more kisses all over the face, before taking it into her bosom. Manish felt the smooth, creamy feeling of her breasts on his face, as he nuzzled into her, comfortably. He didn't want to leave the cushion-like feel of those heavenly orbs. As he moved his head, he sought out the big pink left teat with his mouth and started sucking on it.

'Isn't it nice, honey? Can't we sleep for a few more hours in the same position? Nnnnkkkk, i love it when you bite my nipples.' She said as she played her fingers in his dark hair. She kissed his head as he went on with his sucking. He aligned properly into position as he continued sucking her.

'I love these early morning suckings, honey. Even Shyam is heavily into this' and then she felt a strong bite on her teat. She gasped.

'Manish, ooooohhhh! Please honey,' she took his face off from her breast and looked into his eyes. 'Why did you do that, baby?' but she didn't get any reply as he looked into her face with a hint of anger.

She said, 'oooohhhh, Manish, I am sorry if I hurt you. I shouldn't have mentioned him. I am really sorry.' And then she showered kisses on his face as though making up for her mistake. Manish slowly went back to her breast and he slowly licked the bruise he had just created as his aunt whimpered. But she didn't withdraw his head. She gave him free ride on her breast as much time as he wanted to spend with it. But he just lightly nuzzled on that injured jug of flesh for a full five minutes before going for the other. He took another five minutes on that one as Neeta started leaking freshly from her pussy. Manish didn't take his hands or anything near her womanhood. He didn't want to start another session as he was already late.

He detached himself from her teat and stood up. He said, 'can't waste all my day catering to a slut's needs, can I?'

Neeta smiled at him and said, 'I like it when you call me a slut. Hey, by the way, you got to take me to the airport in the evening back as your cousins are arriving today'

'Sure, you didn't me inform me this yesterday, otherwise I would have planned a grand welcome for them'

'Hhhmmm, I know the meaning of your grand welcome, Mimi told me the way you welcomed them with tomatoes and eggs, last time.' She just smiled looking into his eyes. She added, 'honey, we should watch ourselves before my daughters. I am feeling sorry that we would be having less personal time for the next 3 days.'

'You don't have to leave just after 3 days, aunty. You rarely come to our home. Why don't you prolong the stay?'

'No, Manish. I am already very low on casual leaves. I would have to go back.'

Manish smiled at her as he went near and kissed her again before withdrawing. 'Ok, aunty, we will pick them at the airport in the evening. I think mom will also be joining us. Just give me a call before an hour I am needed here, bye. Love you'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12