Lovely Auntie Ch. 07

Story Info
Arrival of his cousins.
5.8k words
3.98
25.2k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Manish was working in his office when Pavan approached him. The latter was disturbed about the previous night. He was the one who always got pretty girls to party around. But Neeta didn't give him any personal attention. He was miffed that Manish was the preferred one.

He said, 'hi Manish'

'Hey Pavan, how are you, man?'

'Fine, but what is this I hear? You have been doing the shittiest work around here. I mean the presentations and everything.'

Manish was taken aback. He knew that Pavan was a pain the ass, but not his ass. Though he was a bully for all his friends, he never tried anything funny with him. Because, as much as Manish was a friendly person to hang around, he was also a wrong person to mess with. He had been involved in many fights during his college life and always came out a winner. Pavan knew the fact and avoided confrontations with him. But now, Manish felt that the other was inviting a quarrel.

He kept his cool and asked, 'what do you mean, Pavan?'

'That's the talk of the place, man. I don't know for sure, just hearsay, you know.'

'Who said anything ill about my work? They have the right to. But just tell them to say it to my face. So that, I may correct my mistakes.'

Pavan chuckled, 'oh! Just easy going type of saint, aren't you, Manish? I like that. But, don't go covering your ineptitudes with that happy go lucky face. Sometimes, you have to be brave enough to face challenges.'

Manish didn't understand what the other was talking about. 'If you have anything to say, just tell it. Don't go beating the bush, all right, Pavan.'

'Cool it, man. I just heard what I said. Your pathetic work is the talk of the town. The way you handled the Mithra agencies is still lingering in everyone's minds.'

'Tell me, who said it, damn it.'

'One hears you know.'

Manish shot up from his seat, seething with anger. 'What is it, Pavan? What is your problem with me?'

Pavan said, 'nothing, Manish. Just do your work, properly. Or tell guys like us handle the tough ventures. You think working in an MNC is as easy as bagging a girl from one's own family. Or bagging an old hag, if you come down to that.'

Now, Manish understood. He knew that Pavan was hurt by his aunt's affection for him. He thought, being a hunk, he would be shown a special concern. Pavan had been successful with every girl he had ever met. In their own company, he had bedded seven different women. Pavan had many times recited his sexual prowess to his friends, in an offhand way. Manish heard some stories, but he quickly got bored whenever Pavan was starting his tale about the recent girl he had conquered. Not that, Manish doubted Pavan's achievements. But the latter exaggerated a lot. And Manish also guessed Pavan was careful to cover his tracks when his tryst with a girl backfired. He felt like laughing, at the present moment. But he didn't like his family pulled into the confrontation. And he specifically hated the way he mentioned his aunt, 'an old hag'.

He said, 'Pavan, you have a perfect facial bone structure. But don't be so sure about it. You won't be looking the same if you lose some teeth and have a cracked jaw.'

Pavan's anger emerged. 'And you think you have the guts to go one-on-one on me.'

'Just tell me the place,' Manish thundered. Before, Manish could say anything more, Vinith intervened. They were starting to get a little louder and a few people looked their way. Vinith pulled Manish aside, while Pavan glowered behind. He led Manish to the canteen.

He said, 'leave that asshole, Manish. You know better than that. He has been griping since we left your place last night.'

'What about?' Manish asked.

'Well, you might have hazarded a guess.'

Manish guessed. But he wasn't sure. 'What is it, Vinith?'

'You know Pavan, Manish. He is always after the girls and fancies himself as a womanizer. He even tried some flirting with your aunt, too. But, your aunt was a respectable woman, and just didn't encourage him.'

Manish felt chuckling to himself as Vinith said that his aunt was a respectable woman. After the last night's tryst, he couldn't say that. But she was the most reserved and dignified lady to the outside world.

Vinith carried on. 'He was moaning all the way back last night. He said your aunt was blinded that you are a family member and so couldn't see faults and shit like that. But we knew he was desperate. He was like he can make your aunt his lover but that he wasn't really interested.'

Manish replied, 'just tell him that if he involves any member of my family, in his idiotic flirting thing and sexual prowess bullshit, I am going to kick his ass. I don't give a damn whatever he can do to come back at me. I can teach him a lesson he would never forget in his life.'

'Just forget about him, man'

Manish remained silent. Vinith ordered tea for them as he watched his friend, seething in anger and slowly climbing off it. After ten minutes and some desultory conversation, Vinith noted that his friend was back to his old self. He said, 'man, I didn't know that you could get so angry.'

'I didn't like the way he talked, Vinith.'

'He is an ass, Manish. Forget it. But you must admit one thing, though.'

'What?'

'Your aunt is hot.'

'Hey??' Manish said with some heat, but at the same time he knew that his friend was pulling his leg.

'Relax, Manish, I am just kidding. But, seriously, she is very beautiful.'

'I know.'

'You mentioned her many times, but I thought you were just exaggerating. She was almost the most beautiful woman, I ever saw.'

Manish smiled at him, 'yeah, yeah, thanks.'

'And she is very affectionate of you, it seemed. You are a very lucky guy.'

'Thank you, Vinith'

'Does she have kids? I mean, girls.'

Manish said, 'yeah, she does. Two very beautiful girls and I will kill anybody who will approach them, alright. They are my family and my family is my weak point.'

Vinith said, 'why, you lucky bastard. Are your cousins into you? My God, I would cut my left nut, to be in your position. Have you worked anything with them?'

Manish smiled. He knew Vinith. He was a very good guy. Fun to be with. Not at all manipulative. He said, 'Vinith, my dear friend. I am not into them. Nor I think they are into me. We are just good friends. All right? I love my aunt and her family. She loves me, too. That's the end of the story. If you want to use me as a ladder to get close to my cousins, I am sure you will lose your left nut and the right one too, if I am at it.'

Vinith said, 'hey dude, I am kidding.'

'I know.'

'But your aunt is very beautiful. And honestly, you are a very lucky man, to get the love of the two most beautiful women, I have met.'

'Two?? Oh, you have included my mother, too. Haven't you?'

Vinith just bit his tongue. Manish said but with a mock anger, 'you bastard, you are sure keeping your left nut in jeopardy.'

Vinith smiled, in a relaxed fashion. He just let about his mother accidentally and he didn't want to see his friend in anger. He said, 'I am sorry, man. I just let that out, accidentally.'

'It's okay, you idiot.'

'But seriously, aunty, I mean, your mother is as beautiful as your aunt.'

Manish noted that Vinith was very sincere in his utterance. He also referred to his mother in a very reverential tone. Manish just shook his head as though he was okay with whatever his friend said. The other continued, 'you know last year, I used to frequent your house just to meet your mother. She looked like a goddess to me. Such a beautiful and elegant creature. I had such a serious crush on her.'

'Man, Vinith. You are pulling yourself into a very tough situation here, aren't you?'

'Hey, I meant it in a very respectful tone, dude.'

'Yeah, I know. But, still, she is my mother.'

Vinith slowly said, 'I am sorry, Manish'

'Hey, it's okay. Come; let's go back to our work.'

Manish was called a little later by his vice chairman, Mr Kamalnath. He was rarely called to the office. Mr Kamalnath was like the acting head and he dealt almost with every issue with the company's work. There was a rumour; he was making his move to Chennai as the VC there, for his promotion. The branch based in the southern city catered to richer clientele. He was a very pleasant man and under the year of his guidance, their company had progressed a lot.

Manish knocked the door to his room and entered on permission. Mr Kamalnath was going through a heavy file with a frown on his face. He was around in his late forties with a very prominent moustache and a good hairline. Manish felt the man was handsome with his broad shoulders and his good height.

Mr Kamalnath looked up from his file and said, 'ahh Manish! What is this, young man? I heard about the commotion that happened in the morning.'

'Sir, honestly, I don't know what he was talking about. He was ........'

Mr Kamalnath waved his hand, as though asking him to stop. 'I know it isn't your fault, Manish. I know Pavan and he is not the adjusting sort. But you are a clever boy. Intelligence lies in averting a fight, rather than winning it. Don't go losing your patience with petty fellows like those. I have high hopes on your career. Don't let incidents like these mar it.'

Manish felt very happy that the VC cared about him. He just thanked the other.

'I like your work, Manish. And I also noticed the way you are so prompt and good with the presentations and also the handling of the clientele. I hope you will be an asset to us.'

Manish just nodded. Before leaving, he asked, 'sir, is that right, you are getting transferred from here?'

'The news travels fast around here, doesn't it? Yes, I am mostly getting shifted within a month or two.' He paused as though he was deciding on something and let his words hang. Manish waited for a few moments and thought he better not spoil the camaraderie his boss was maintaining with him. So he made a move to leave.

Mr Kamalnath said, 'Manish, you have potential. Keep up the good work. I am thinking of hiring you in my personal team in Chennai. But it all depends on the way you go from here. Probably, in another 4 or 5 months.'

Manish was overjoyed. He knew that it was surely a promotion which Mr Kamalnath was talking about. He said, 'thank you, sir. Thank you very much.' His boss smiled and dismissed him out.

At 3 in the afternoon, he got a call from his aunt stating that he better return to take her to the airport. Manish whistled happily, as he had already finished his work. He said goodbyes to his friends as he made his way out of the office. He felt like he was going on a date. When he came to the house, his aunt and mother were already prepared for the evening out. Manish smiled as he saw the two most beautiful ladies. Neeta was astounding in a white, tight salwar kameez. She definitely knew how to dress up. Her two inch white high heels along with that dress made her look so desirable. She was sporting an inch long cleavage for display in that alluring kameez. She was sitting on sofa keeping her legs one on another. Her tight thighs were speaking of her enticing sexual charm. His mother was as usual in her sari and Manish noticed her in retrospection of his friend's words. She was wearing a pink sari with a red blouse. He blushed noticing that her bust was very enticing as she had the perfect measurements in that area. Her hips were not obscenely wide but had that mature oommmpphhh, which many mature women craved to possess. Along with that there was her ever radiant face with a beautiful smile. Her arms were neither fat nor thin, but were sturdy showing the housewives' routine work daily giving a good tone. She was as tall as her sister in law, both of whom were 5'5". Looking at those two, he could recall that word MILF. They were grade 'A' milfs who would just love to get pounded by a good, sizable cock. He recriminated himself about thinking his mother in that way.

All three of them set out for the airport, as Neeta continued flirting with her nephew regardless of Sumitra being there. The latter lady was just happy with the playful jousting happening. If she knew of the vulgar bedroom talk, she would faint, Manish thought to himself. They arrived at the airport and walked to the arrival section. The flight that was to arrive from Delhi was on time and all of them were looking at the arrival gate. Manish was with his cousins last time, two years back. They were very beautiful then. The elder Kamila was a mirror image of her mother but was thinly built. She was lithe and looked sensuous. The younger Mamatha was around 5'4", but was medium built and was childish. Her eyes were of her mother, which held a deep attraction for anybody who saw her. She was a little pudgy when he saw her last.

Neeta was looking with hundred eyes at the entrance. She loved her daughters like hell. She didn't like sending them off to faraway colleges. But the institution they were studying had international reputation. Both the girls were with her at home till the seventh standard, as they went to a local school in Chennai. But Shyam imagined big things for his daughters. Though it burnt a big hole in his pocket, he chose to send them to the north Indian school so that it would be rewarding in the future. Neeta though was in favour at first, she didn't like being separated from them this length of time. Though they spent 3 months every year at their home, she missed them so much. She couldn't bear the pain anymore and she told Shyam, in no uncertain words that she would keep them with her at their home, sending them at a local university for their bachelors after the twelfth standard. Though, both of the sisters were separated by a year, they were in twelfth standard. Neeta felt happy that they would be back home for ever after 3 months.

Manish was looking at his phone as his colleagues sent him updates on their assignments. He almost dropped his phone when his aunt squeaked. He noticed that his cousins had arrived. In the throng of the people coming out, he noticed the two girls driving their small cart driven luggages. Manish couldn't believe that they were his cousins. His elder cousin, who was now nineteen, had a complete changeover. She was thin when he last saw her. But now, she had filled out at the right places. As he noticed her approach, he noticed that her breasts had grown in size with her waist cinched in and her long legs in that skin tight denim were attracting a lot of attention. Mimi, on the other hand had lost her weight, and she had best hips in that white tights she was wearing. Her bottom was certainly something she had inherited from her mom. Her face looked more feminine, than to her childish countenance earlier. It was like two angels had walked out of the heaven.

He noticed that many men were gazing at them with lusty looks. But, when they saw the mother hen, their leering multiplied. Manish felt that Neeta held her own ground even at the peak of her daughters' youth. Neeta's figure was a match to her daughters and if all three of them stood naked before him, he would certainly go for the MILF.

Kamila and Mamatha rushed to their mother, hugging her. Neeta hugged them back as she became emotional, leaking a tear or two.

She held them for a full two minutes as she sighed, 'my babies!!'

Both the daughters looked as though they may cry at any moment, as the hug prolonged. Manish cleared his throat, 'if the hug is officially over, there are many people standing here in queue.'

Neeta chuckled at Manish's words. Kamila detached herself from her mother, as she started attacking Manish. She scolded him, 'pig, big stubborn pig.'

Manish defended himself dodging her flying hands, as he said, 'oooohhh! What did I do?'

Kamila looked daggers at him, 'what did you do? When was the last time you called and talked to us? Did you forget that we ever existed?' And then she hugged him tight. Manish felt awkward getting the hug in the airport, with people watching them. He awkwardly patted her back.

Mamatha touched the feet of her aunt, as Sumitra pulled her for a hug and kissed her. Kamila followed suit as she greeted her aunt respectfully. Mimi went to Manish, 'can I get a hug, too?'

'Errr...' Manish said, as he was still not getting acquainted at hugging women in crowds. Neeta laughed, looking at his shy face. She gazed longingly at him, as she knew that she was the apple of everybody's eyes, even her daughters'.

Mimi, regardless of his reply, hugged him and gave him some embarrassed moments.

Manish lifted the most part of their luggage to the car, as the rest distributed the remaining. They had been the ogling aspect of the crowd. Men were envious of Manish for having four beautiful women around him. They boarded the car and Manish drove.

Kamila said, 'first stop, ice cream shop.'

Manish replied, 'so you haven't grown up yet.'

Kamila plucked at his hair as she was sitting in the back of the SUV. Neeta and Sumitra laughed looking at them.

Kamila said, 'Manish has become fat, mom.'

Neeta protested, 'he is not fat, he just filled out and yes, he is looking good.'

Kamila made an eye contact with Mimi as though sharing a personal joke. They both knew that their mother would stand up for their cousin. Mimi said, 'stop kidding, mommy. Manish is certainly fat. From distance, I thought it was uncle, rather than him.'

Neeta, unaware that her daughters were playing her, said, 'don't exaggerate, Mimi. My honey is far from being fat.' Neeta was seated at the front seat besides the driver's and she took Manish's hand as though soothing him. Manish understood that her daughters were teasing her. He smiled at Kamila catching her eye in the mirror.

His elder cousin said, 'my God! Stop pampering him, mom. Sumi aunty, how could you allow this? At times, I feel like she is his mother rather than ours.'

Mimi added, 'even lovers wouldn't be this much supportive of each other.'

Both Neeta and Manish suddenly looked at each other, as though their secret became known to her daughters. This wasn't lost on Sumitra. She just smiled looking at the scenario. She knew that her son and sister in law were certainly having some personal time in his bedroom. Though she wasn't sure what they were doing.

Kamila said, 'yeah, you are right, Mimi. Even young lovers wouldn't be this supportive of each other.' The girls' playful banter was certainly exciting Neeta as she looked at Manish with a lusty look. Her daughters' were unaware of the romantic entanglement that they were in. Manish too was getting amorous with the encouraging words from his cousins.

He said, 'how do you, two idiots, know what happens between young lovers? You didn't tell me, aunty, that my cousins have grown larger for their pants.'

Neeta nodded her head. 'Hhhmmm, answer Manish, you devils. What are you two doing secretively?' But she was nothing more than playful.

Mimi replied, 'did you see, sis? The lovers have ganged up against us.'

Kamila gave a fake pout, 'Hhhmmm! Poor daddy.'

Her constant mention of them as lovers was certainly getting to Neeta. What the hell are my two devils getting me into? Her crotch was getting moister by the second. She squirmed in her seat. Sumi said, 'you two are certainly devils. Why are you dragging your father into this?'

They arrived in the city and the first thing that they alighted was an ice cream parlour as Kamila said. Manish became conscious walking these beauties into the parlour. Men, around them, suspended their work to watch the two MILFs and two hot youngsters. Along with that, Kamila and Mimi were on either side of Manish leading him into the parlour. The waiter covering his straining erection led the hot party to a table. Manish sat in a chair. Mimi was about to sit beside him, when her sister said, 'Mimi, are you out of your mind? How can you occupy the seat beside the king? It belongs to queen, Neeta. Isn't it, mother?'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12