Lovely Auntie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta was getting hot and bothered with all the talk. Mimi too said, 'oh, where are my manners? I am so sorry, your majesty, Manish. Her highness and your beloved queen Neeta will grace your side. Her ladyship, Neeta, please sit by his side or on his lordship's lap, whichever takes your fancy.'

Sumi was entertained by the youngsters' constant ribbing of their mother. They were certainly fun to hang around with. She said, 'stop it, you two,' but her heart wasn't into it. Neeta blushed, but said, 'yes, I will sit by my honey's side. And, don't disturb us. Just get our order.'

Neeta sat beside Manish and looked longingly into his eyes. She put her head on his shoulder, to rest for a bit. Mimi clapped her hands, 'romance is in the air, sis. I can certainly vouch for it. The first thing that I will do on getting home is alerting dad.'

Sisters laughed and ribbed a lot more, as Manish just kept quiet and basked under their fantasy. All of them sat and ordered their delicacies. Mimi insisted that her mother and Manish share a single dessert, which was vetoed by her sister. And surprisingly to get in the mood of the game, even Sumitra nodded her head. Neeta, hugged Manish's arm and said, 'that's fine by me and my king. Isn't it, darling?' the girls clapped as Manish swallowed hard. Mother and daughters were making his life hard for him.

As they sat and chatted this and that, the order came. And Manish and Neeta really shared a single sundae. Mimi said, 'alright, the king should feed his queen. How about that, Kams?'

'Yep'

'Stop it, you two,' Manish said. But the sisters weren't listening. Neeta said, 'why to shy away your majesty. I will feed you.' And Neeta took a spoon and fed syrupy ice cream to Manish, as he accepted.

'Hold that pose,' Mimi said, as she took her Smartphone and snapped a picture. Neeta fed two more scoops so that her daughter got few more pics. Mimi said, 'I will make sure to paste it on facebook.'

'Don't you dare,' Manish thundered. But the sisters just laughed. Neeta took the spoon she had just fed Manish and slowly sucked on it. Mimi and Kamila gasped. They didn't expect their mother to do that. For once, they felt that their mother threw their joke back on them. Manish and Sumitra laughed looking at their stupefied faces. 'Mom!' both of them cried.

'Thought your mom couldn't handle you two?' Mimi and Kamila slowly came back to their senses and smiled. Kamila said, 'bravo, mom. You win, we lose.' Neeta gave a contented sigh.

They resumed their banter, which was more concentrated on their college lives. Neeta watched her lover from the corner of her eye, every now and then. Manish was alternatively taking a scoop from his aunt's and mother's desserts, as he suddenly caught glimpse of something. It was the cleavage of Kamila. She was sitting opposite to him and her t-shirt which was somewhat low cut displayed a very cute and sensuous cleavage. Her jugs certainly got big. He gazed on it for a few moments, as he felt a nudge from Neeta. He nearly froze as he looked at his aunt's eyes. They had a slight hint of hurt. But at the same time, her gaze was playful.

'Pig!' she muttered.

'Sorry' he replied.

When nobody was watching, Neeta blew a kiss to Manish as he relaxed again.

They soon left the place. Manish felt that his mother was being left out and he requested her to sit beside him during the drive. Sumitra was very happy with the entire playful atmosphere created by the youngsters. But she never felt left out. She loved the way her son was hogging the all the attention. That was happiness for her. She also liked her son, for displaying concern as she was being neglected. During the drive to the home, mother and daughters in the back seat discussed their domestic drivel as Sumitra fussed over her son's clothes and hair, sitting beside him.

They came back home, as his cousins and his aunt went back to discuss their college lives and talked in phone with their dad for a long time. Neeta made her daughters sit beside her, as she kissed each one of them on their cheeks, while they were on phone with Shyam. She was constantly smothering her love over them as Sumitra and Manish just smiled looking at the rejoined family. Shyam was also very happy. He felt close to his wife as there was something personal satisfaction while all three women of his family alternatively talked to him on phone. Neeta talked with Shyam for a long time speaking of many endearments to him, while he happily replied in like.

Manish sat watching TV set leaving his aunt's family some alone time. Kamila came and sat beside him, hugging his arm.

'So, what's up, Manish? You forgot your poor cousins.'

'Nobody forgot you, honey. I don't want to do anything inappropriate. I mean I didn't want to hurt your dad or something like that.'

'Dad doesn't mind, you know that. And you have a very bad trait. You are the modest person I have ever met.'

Kamila liked Manish since a long time. He was her first crush. She fancied him as much as her mother did. She kissed him on his cheek and said, 'sorry, we teased you a lot in the car.'

'Hhhmmm! Considerate, now, are you? You idiot. You would never have to be sorry for anything.'

'Okay, I won't be. And I won't even mind if you catch a glimpse under my t shirt every now and then.' It was his turn to flush. He thought his cousin didn't notice his stare. He gulped slowly.

Kamila smiled, 'look at your face. You are becoming so tense. Why are you so worried, Manish? You don't have to feel tense for such a silly thing.'

She added, 'I won't mind if you get a peek or two. You may even ask for it.'

Though it was like a joke, there was genuine warmth in her words. He hugged her back. She kissed his neck as they lay in a close hug on the cushions. Manish felt as though he was handling a younger version of his lover, Neeta. She had her mother's personality and also that sensuousness. Kamila kissed his cheek a few more times.

'Why weren't you ever my boyfriend?'

'Hhhmmm! Probably, you were much more than I deserve.'

Kamila said, 'always underselling yourself, aren't you? I know for sure if I take you to my girls' hostel, the ladies will be all over you in a matter of moments. You have certainly filled out well. Are you working out or what? I have never seen you so......'

'So....'

'...hhhmmm! Masculine, probably. The way you stand, walk, there is some sort of charm for ladies in your body language. Your face is another reason. You have good features and when you smile, I feel as though everybody is happy around.'

Manish smiled at her compliments. 'It clearly shows you are not meeting any young men.'

Kamila smiled. 'Don't say that before Mimi. She will certainly laugh. I have more male friends than girls as friends.'

Manish was stunned. But he was not surprised. Kamila will surely attract a lot of male attraction. But he was stunned that she was in a girls' college and would be devoid of outside contact. Kamila said, 'most of the boys I have met are douche bags. All of them are high over their heads, just because I talk with them. There is none, who could be called a nice friend. That is what I feel when I meet you. You are fun to hang out with. Me and Mimi always talk about you. We certainly missed you a lot. And also, mom. Whenever we get back home, she is always lauding your plus points, as though you are her personal deity. She idolizes you a lot. I am sure that if dad wasn't there, she would be making moves on you.'

Manish rolled his eyes. His cousin didn't know half the truth. It was surely her innocence talking. He diverted the topic, 'so, do you have any boyfriends?'

'Hhhmmm! I can't tell you that.'

'Hey, you said I was your best friend.'

Kamila teased him. She said, 'why, are you jealous?'

Manish saw the way she looked at him. Her sensuous and heavy lidded eyes with that cupid bow like lips and her heaving breasts were all tempting him a lot. He said, 'I am not jealous.'

Kamila's face changed to an angrier tone. She said, 'I know, you are not jealous. That's what angers me. All the male friends I have get their faces in knots, whenever they see me speaking with another man. You are just so cool and easy going, as though I mean nothing to you.'

Manish replied, 'hey, honey. You got me wrong there. Of course, I like you. You know that. You are family. I can't bear if you are mad at me.'

Kamila's anger melted. 'Oh! You always say the nicest thing.' She kissed him again on the cheeks and then held his head looking into his eyes, as Manish, too, looked back at her, lovingly. Then, suddenly, she kissed him on the lips. Manish was spellbound. He too kissed her back, lightly. Kamila took that as an encouraging hint. She had wanted to do that since a long time. She fancied Manish a lot. It had been in her naughty fantasies to get fucked by him. She even felt a bit jealous when she saw her mom take his hand in hers to pacify as they teased him. She wanted to be the one to do that.

They were sitting on sofa cushions in the hall and they were in the constant risk of getting caught by anybody, who walked across. But Kamila didn't care. She didn't mind if her mom or sis caught her. She wanted to get that moment of intimacy with Manish whatever it may cost her. She pried his lips lightly, as Manish was losing control. She had pressed her t shirt covered breasts on his chest. Though she had her bra on, Manish could still feel those pointing nipples. Her crotch was now brushing with the side of his hips and there is nothing he could do to stop her. He was getting his own erection, stronger. She applied her tongue on his lips as he slowly parted them. Kamila joyfully took the chance to insert her tongue inside his mouth. Manish took his right hand into the back of her hair. She had a pony tail, which Manish grasped at the root. He kissed her back with increasing vigour. As she felt his tongue inside her and at that skilful swirling action of his flesh, Kamila couldn't control herself. She accepted his tongue and massaged it with her own. She accepted the spit he was pouring inside her. When Manish felt the gulping action of her throat, he was flustered. Kamila reciprocated the sexual duel, well. She aligned herself over his body.

Manish thought of his mother and aunty. Mimi was taking a bath. His mother was in the kitchen and his aunt was going through her daughters' packages, so that she could launder their dirty clothes. He knew, at the most he had five minutes, as there was always the risk of somebody abandoning their work and come unannounced.

He tried to pull back from his cousin but she held his neck with her small hands and was massaging lightly the junction of his neck and head. Her increasing thrust of her young, bounteous breasts was also making Manish lose control. They kissed in frenzy for five minutes. Kamila took his hand and put it on her breast. Manish squeezed that heavenly tit, lightly. Kamila detached from his mouth and said, 'its okay, baby. You can do them hard.'

Manish said, 'we shouldn't be doing this, Kamila. This is wrong.'

'What's wrong, Manish? Is it wrong of me to show my love to you?'

Manish slid his finger on her red lips as Kamila kissed it.

'You are very beautiful, Kamila. Just like your mother. But I don't know if I can reciprocate my love as much as you do. I love you too. But it falls short of your candour.'

Kamila smiled, 'even a hint of your love is enough for me, Manish.'

Manish this time didn't even think of resisting her kiss as they got into more passionate frenching. She arched her back as though offering her body to him. Manish slid his hands on her hips and under her t shirt. He touched that heavenly flesh of her hips. He squeezed it as Kamila moaned.

'You know your way around a woman's body, Manish.'

As Manish smiled, he wasn't aware that Neeta watched the whole proceeding from a door facing the back of the couple. She didn't even know when a tear ran on her cheek.

12