Lovely Auntie Ch. 08

Story Info
Kitchen.
5.9k words
4.04
30.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Neeta watched as Manish and Kamila necked. They looked so good together. Manish's ripping body and her daughter's youthful figure. They were like a handsome Hollywood couple. Maybe Manish deserved somebody better, Neeta thought. She was okay for her age, probably, but she couldn't beat her daughter. Kamila was nineteen years old and she was at the freshest. As their passion increased, she saw Manish's hands massaging Kamila's butt. He had one hand on her breast, pinching and mildly mauling it. The other hand was alternating between her hips and backside. Kamila was much more amorous. She was like a bitch in heat. She was offering Manish whatever he could have of her.

Kamila said, 'I have always loved you, Manish. I don't know but I think our family is addicted to you. Mom as you know is mad about you. Even, Mimi too. She could go on ranting about you to her friends.'

Manish said, 'I love you all, Kamila. But what we are doing is at the spur of the moment. We need to clearly think.'

Kamila said, 'there's nothing about thinking where love comes, you idiot. Come, you need more of it.'

She again clasped her mouth as Manish reflexively opened his and accepted her darting tongue. He compared the mother and daughter in the terms of kissing. Though Kamila kissed him well, Neeta was an artiste. It was like her love flowed when she kissed him. Neeta was a divine woman, who happens once in a lifetime. Though Kamila was gorgeous, he couldn't connect with her as much as he did with her mother. But then who was he to say no, when the pleasures of sex were there for him to be taken.

Neeta went inside and she was somewhat put off. But she loved the fact that her daughter and Manish were connecting. If she chose someone for her daughters, the person would be on the lines of Manish. He was such a lovely boy and a great lover, too. She felt equally happy that her daughter could be on the receiving end of a nice session. But the middle of the hall is not a safe place to be.

That proved to be right, as Sumitra walked in the hall. Her voice alerted the young pair to disengage. Sumitra was unaware anything happened, as she chatted with Kamila, about her studies. Mimi too joined them after finishing her bath. Manish wondered where Neeta was. She wouldn't be far behind when a discussion was happening. He went inside to search for her. She was in the kitchen, boiling a kettle of tea. Manish saw she had changed to night pant and a t shirt. In the dress, she even looked younger than her daughters. The profile showed her bounteous tits and erotic ass in an inviting way. She would kill him with her beauty some day.

She saw him approaching and smiled. He said, 'so, where have you been? You were gone for an hour or so.'

'You know, busy catching up with Mimi and Kamila.'

'You can't. Mimi was having a shower and Kamila was with me.'

She just avoided his eyes. 'I have been boiling tea '

'What for an hour?' Manish asked. She smiled at his questions, but he knew that something was bothering her.

'What is it, aunty?' he asked. What he felt strange about the conversation was that she didn't lay her hands upon him. He noticed in the last few days, she couldn't keep her hands to herself. She just needed a moment of privacy for them and she would jump at him. Neeta was about to go past him into the hall when he caught her wrist. She stopped.

'What happened, aunty? You were so daring in front of your daughters and now you are trying to ignore me.' He asked. He was hurt as she was being a little distant.

Neeta said, 'nothing, baby. I have a little headache, that's all.'

Manish said, 'oh, I am sorry.' He drew her near and kissed her on the forehead and on her cheeks. Neeta felt a surge of emotion running through her. Why was she avoiding him? She loved him so much, yet she was putting him at a distance. She just gave a small hug.

'Do you need a hand? I can carry the tea tray. Maybe you need to lie down.' He said.

'It's okay, honey.' Neeta replied smiling, turning her back to carry the tray down the hall. And then he saw a slight hint of hurt in her eyes. Manish knew she was choking up on something. He gently stopped her, taking the tray.

He pulled her near to him and said, 'what is it, aunty? Have I done something wrong?'

She shook her head, 'nothing, dear. I am just having a headache.'

'Are you trying to fool your favourite nephew, aunty? Come on, you can tell me. Did something happen between you and uncle?'

'No' she was fast to reject the idea. So, it was clear that there was nothing wrong at the home front.

'Please, tell me, aunty. I can't bear to see you like this.'

She shook his head. 'Manish, I am fine, really. You are just worrying much about me. Come on, we don't want to keep the others waiting.'

Manish took her hips in his hand and drew her near to him. They were attached from head to toe as he wrapped his hands tightly around her. He could feel her smooth, velvety breasts against his chest. Their sensation made blood surge into his organ. His erection pushed against his mound, as Neeta sighed with content. She wasn't wearing any underwear and her puffy pussy lips were ensconcing his erection in their groove. She couldn't help moving a little on his rod of passion. Manish smiled at her involuntary sexual act. He ran his hand on her back over her t shirt. There were no signs of any bra straps. Her nipples were pointed out, drilling into her shirt. She was clearly excited. Her lovely cleavage was making his cock to bulge more. He ran his other hand over her buttocks, that expansive area of flesh, which he loved a lot.

He kissed her on the cheek tenderly as he asked, 'now, tell me.'

'Baby... it's nothing....'

Manish knew that she was adamant in spilling out the reason. He took his hand and pressed her left boob. He ran his finger over the cloth covering her nipple, as Neeta sighed, deeply.

'What is it, Neeta? Aren't you my slut?' he asked simply.

Neeta replied promptly, 'yes.' she felt very much connected to him as he referred to her as a slut. Unknowingly, like a deluge, her emotions poured out. A tear came out of her as her voice broke.

'I am always your slut, baby'

Manish was too touched. He knew that she was hurt very much. What had happened? Then he pondered, had she seen him making out with Kamila? He felt he had done a mistake. He shouldn't have done that. He can't lose his aunt for some silly groping.

He said, 'did you see me in the hall?'

She nodded slowly. He smiled. He felt touched and very happy that Neeta lusted and loved him in equal measure. Her hair was loose and it was dishevelled lying in bangs on her forehead and a little across her face. He pulled a thick lock and arranged it carefully behind her ear.

'Do you trust me?'

'Yes, I trust you the most.'

Manish tilted his head and slowly went for her lips. Neeta responded with fervour. She melted into his arms. Their tongues did their best dance, as the kiss went on. Manish felt his soul being pulled out from him. He felt always dizzy with her kisses. Their spit intermingled and they were exchanging their secretions. It was a heavenly feel. The kiss went on for a full five minutes. Their mouths detached as they came up for air.

'I love you, Neeta. I love you very much. I love your daughter, too, aunty. But that is nothing equal to ours. I feel as though your daughters are my responsibility. I should love them because they are yours. I feel responsible for them if I am with them. I want to protect them, because they share their blood with you. But I love you because you are you. I love you, so much and I would never dream about hurting you by going for another woman.' All the while, he rubbed her nipple through her t shirt, as Neeta looked with love at him through her heavily lidded eyes.

Neeta felt uncomfortable. 'Manish, I am not trying to be in control, honey. You have your own personal life. You can choose your mates and friends, as you wish. I shouldn't govern your life. I love you, too, but not at the expense of your happiness.'

Manish rubbed his nose with hers as he pulled her against the kitchen counter. He applied firm pressure of his erection against her pussy. Neeta moaned in response. Manish said, 'I am not trying to be chivalrous or anything, aunty, but I love you more than any other thing. There is no bigger temptation for me than you and your body. Do you understand?'

'Yes, I do, but......'

'Neeta!' Manish spoke harshly.

Neeta was stunned by his sudden change of tone. He pressed hard against her, grounding his loins firmly over hers. She was getting excited.

'Neeta, are you my slut or not?'

'Yes, I am.'

'Then you just need to hear, that's all. No need to analyze.' He kissed her as he said that. Neeta replied his kiss with a great deal of passion.

'You are showing a lot of disobedience to me by your careless attitude. What is your foremost aim in life?'

Neeta took her hands inside his shirt as she grazed her fingers over his ripped body. 'To pleasure you, honey.'

'Yes, not only physically, but also mentally. You need to be adept to my every command. You have to be at my beck and call. Is that a lot I ask of you?' he saw her face as he commanded her. It was clear that she loved his every order. She was his for to order around. She liked to make him in charge of everything related to her.

'I am sorry, baby.' She said wrapping her hands around his neck and nuzzling her head against his face.

Manish's erection was getting the better of him as he said, 'I want to fuck you, now.'

'But...' Neeta knew that they were in the kitchen and anybody would be coming in search of them anytime now. She said, 'honey, as much as I would like to get my slutty needs taken care of by my hunk, this is not the safe place, now.'

Manish kissed on her lips as he said, 'just wait for me, here. I will take care of it.'

He strode into the hall, as he said to Kamila and Mamatha, 'hey, I forgot to mention Ramya is flying off to states, tomorrow.'

Both the sisters, shrieked, 'what?? Why would she go to US?'

Ramya was a childhood friend of the sisters, who lived at another part of the city, some 5 Km away. She was a neighbour to Manish, but every time his aunt visited him, her daughters took the gaps of time to get acquainted with her. She was of the same age as the sisters. Every time they visited Hyderabad, they wouldn't leave without meeting her.

Manish just shrugged his shoulders, 'her mother asked her to visit her there so that she could plan her medical career.'

In a flash of a second, both of them shot out of the house, as Manish gave them his car and told them to convey his wishes to her.

Sumitra said after his cousins have left. 'Why are you pulling their leg? They wouldn't believe you if you go on playing pranks on them.'

Manish just smiled, 'I don't know why but making them jump around makes my day. And look at the size of their brains. Ramya did her B Tech here, not medicine.'

Sumitra burst out laughing. Manish said, 'and I forgot to mention, Sunitha aunty called. I don't know why, but I said I will make sure you will call her back.'

Sumitra suddenly ran for her mobile. Sunitha was a close friend of hers who lived down the street, but the real connection between the two women was that, the neighbour had a part time business of selling saris to the housewives. Sumitra would go on hours talking to her about the latest sari patterns doing rounds in the city. Manish knew that for another hour she wouldn't be available to him as she would go chatting on the mobile. When he saw that the two ladies had struck conversation, he knew that he had made his way clear.

He went inside the kitchen and said, 'so, slut, where were we?'

'But...'

'Nobody will disturb us, Neeta.'

Neeta was stunned what he had done with the others. When he explained, she burst out laughing. He assured her that they will be having a minimum of an hour on their hands. He said, in a harsh tone, 'take off your pants, slut.'

Neeta was very happy to comply. Manish closed the kitchen door, so that nobody will disturb them. Neeta panted heavily as she was dressed just in her t shirt and nothing more. Manish looked at her cute pussy. It was surely a pussy of teenagers', not of a mature mother. It was so cute, with it's small opening, her abs were almost with no pad of fat, flat. He played his fingers on her abdomen, as she whimpered. He loved the pose she was holding. Her bust was thrust out. One of her thighs was slightly bent inward, so that it was trying to cover up her sexy hole, but wasn't being successful. One of her hands was holding an overhead board, while the other was playing with her hair. There was a 'come hither' look on her face, which could make any hot blooded man spurt in his pants. Manish was seriously getting bothered by her stance.

He took her hips as he pressed against the kitchen cabinet and kissed her. 'I don't know what you are, aunty. One moment I think you are an angel and the next moment, you look like a slut. You are such a dignified lady before others, but you really rock my world with your temptress looks.'

'You should understand, Manish, a lady saves her slutty look only for the person, whom she loves most. So, what do you think?'

Manish smiled at her and said, 'okay, about the necking thing with Kamila, I am very sorry. I shouldn't have done that.'

'It's okay, Manish, you don't have to be sorry about it. I saw the whole thing. Kamila initiated it. It wasn't your fault. And as for feeling up my daughter, I trust you more than anybody. You wouldn't do anything to hurt her or our family. You are a grown, matured and intelligent boy. You think everything twice before proceeding further. I really love and respect you for that. Please don't apologize. I am sorry on behalf of Kamila for doing anything to disrupt your peace of mind.'

'Are you kidding, aunty? Necking with Kamila, who is a babe, sorry for being so crude, is my lucky opportunity. She is like the younger version of you, but I like the mature look a lot.' He said that looking into her eyes.

'How bad you have become, Manish? You are flirting and making out with both mother and daughter on the same day. I didn't know you would become such a Casanova one day.'

He said, 'you know what Casanovas do, Neeta?'

Neeta gulped with his stern look and asked, 'what??'

He took hold of her left thigh and parted it from the other, exposing her womanhood, as Neeta purred. Manish could easily see that she had moisture all over her sex. The moisture was shining and making her twat look a lot sexier. He draped her outwardly folded leg on a prop that was at the side. Neeta held the pose. She felt really shy standing in that fashion. But it was Manish, her lover, her master. She would do anything for him. Manish looked at her for a few moments to make her conscious and also make her realize what she was doing. It was like reminding her that she was a slut in his hands and if she had any objections, but Neeta just looked into his eyes, lustily.

He asked, 'where is your phone?'

She pointed out her Smartphone, which was there on the kitchen table. He picked it up and started dialling a number. When he was sure that there was a ringtone on the other side, he gave it to her. Neeta saw to her amazement that it was Shyam who was rung. She looked at him with a questioning look. Manish said to her, 'you hurt me last night by mentioning your husband. Let me have some revenge. You talk to him as we make out.'

Neeta could only just smile. She loved the way he was going to control her. He wanted her husband to know that she was in the arms of her lover, doing slutty things, which she wouldn't do with him. Manish ran her hands over her abdomen, as she whimpered. She was standing there, splayed open for her lover with a phone in her hand which was connecting her to her husband. Manish ran his hands on the upper parts of her thighs and also on the region at the upper area of the cleft. He made sure not to touch her pussy. He loved to keep her in anticipation. It showed in her pussy becoming wetter by the minute.

It was purely coincidence when Shyam lift the phone as Manish flicked her petals of sex. He flicked them so hard with his middle finger that Neeta gave a loud throaty moan. Shyam said hello into the phone, but the hello his wife gave him caught him tightly at his throat. It was the noise which she made when she was at the peak of her sexual orgasm. Neeta had mini orgasms back to back with just that flick. The anticipation and Manish's playing nature spurred her on. Manish ran his hands on her generous bum as he kissed her again. Neeta just responded with her usual love for him. Shyam cried hello into the phone, but it was for deaf ears. Neeta lazily and relaxedly kissed her lover back, making him comfort his tongue with her own and a generous amount of spit.

When she parted him, she smiled sexily into his eyes and answered in the phone, 'hi, honey.'

'Neeta, what's going on?'

She said, 'I am with my stud, honey. Manish is a very creative lover. He has made me stand in the kitchen with my legs splayed open. I am leaking, honey and he could clearly see that. He is running his hands on my stomach and upper thighs. How I wish if he would just flick my womanhood, Shyam. I am begging him, but he is just teasing me.'

Manish smiled at her and flicked a second time, Neeta moaned, 'nnnnnnngggggghhhh'

Shyam was dying with Neeta's moans, 'please, please, Neeta.'

'What is it, Shyam?' 'I can't take it anymore.'

'You want me to disconnect the phone.'

'Noooo...' Shyam cried. As much as he hated what was going on, he was spurred and excited with his needs. He took out his organ and started to beat it off.

'Are you playing with your penis?' Neeta asked her husband.

'Yes,' Shyam replied.

Neeta laughed. 'That's what you could at the most, baby. You are just helpless with this stud fucking me around. Ohh! Manish, baby. Please, please, play with my pussy.'

Manish complied with her request, as he smiled and took his index finger, rubbing on her sexy nether lips. He rubbed her on her clit, as she went into another flurry of orgasms. Manish smirked looking at the vulnerable face of his aunt. She was looking so sensuous with her pussy being played on. She was losing control of holding the phone and she was also teetering on her legs as the orgasms coursed through her. Shyam too understood that his wife was in the throes of pleasure. Her purring and moaning was evident of that. What was the boy doing to her? She was deeply into him, it was clearly evident. Had he lost her? Just an hour back he talked with his family and there was confidence in him that he had his family, still. But Manish was a very important pawn. He was making his wife cream all the day along, as it seemed, with his looks. Shyam didn't know what was happening around him. But he was enjoying every bit of it with his cock, at least, till it spurted. Later, he would be in mental turmoil. He also knew that Neeta was feeding him on his kinky perversions, but at the same time, scratching her itch.

Manish felt a little guilt as he was hurting his uncle a lot. He didn't want to prolong the turmoil. He gestured his aunt to end the call. But she shook her head. She looked lustily at him as she fumbled with his shorts. She slowly pulled it low down to his knees, holding the phone between her shoulder and her ear. His erection just sprung, hitting her gently on her head.

Neeta took hold of his cock with one hand, tugging it as she spoke into the phone, 'Shyam, you should really watch my lover's cock. It's huge. No wonder, I fell in love with it at first sight. All day I couldn't imagine anything but this piece of flesh between my lips, whichever they maybe.'

Shyam furiously beat on his erection, listening to his wife describe these things. 'Who wouldn't bend down in reverence to this heavenly male endowment? Why didn't you have such a nice piece of dick on you, honey? I wouldn't have strayed, if you would have possessed a real cock. But you should be a real man first to have a nice dick.'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12