Lovely Auntie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta felt she was going far with the taunts, but she also knew that she was pushing all the right buttons of her husband. Manish meanwhile again pushed her back for another kiss as his penis grazed her wet quim. Neeta jerked as it touched her nether lips. She couldn't control anymore. She said, 'honey, I would love to chat with you, but what I would love more is getting fucked by my lover's wonderful cock. Excuse me, hon. I will call you in the morning. Bye.'

Shyam felt his heart beating erratically as his wife discarded him for a piece of cock. He knew that calling her back wouldn't be that helpful. He went on jerking his shaft as he came within a matter of moments thinking his wife was in the arms of her capable lover.

Manish shafted his flesh into his favourite love tunnel. Neeta responded equally back. She thrust her loins back at him as she felt their passion increasing. Manish felt his aunt's orgasms continually on his cock. His wide cock was flicking restlessly on her clit and was making her lose her control. Manish pounded her nearly for another ten minutes, when he felt his orgasm approaching.

'Damn Neeta, you horny slut, you are my personal whore, don't you forget that? Oh godddd! I think I am cumming ........' and with that he came in her. Neeta screamed, 'that's it, baby, pound my pussy, honey. Fuck my unfaithful cunt. I would be available for you any time of the day for your personal pleasuring. My body is your playground. Just play with it as much as you will. I love your cock, I love you, Manish baby. Ooohhhh! unnng!' the biggest tide of pleasure, for which she was waiting, swept on her as she kissed Manish on the lips. It led to some deep frenching again. She could feel the strong jets of cum spraying on the insides of her womb as Manish came rather, forcefully.

She let out a loud growl, with that passionate coupling getting hold of them. They stayed that in this standing position for a while, before Manish let go of her. He pecked her lightly on her cheeks as Neeta lovingly kissed him back.

He walked and sat on the kitchen counter and opened his arms to welcome her. Neeta walked to him. She said, 'Manish, i think it's better we put on our clothes. Your mom would worry what we are doing here.'

'Don't worry about her. She would be deep in conversation about the latest in silk in town.'

Neeta smiled and hugged him standing between his legs as he turned her around. As he sat there, her back was grazing his chest. Both of them had t shirts, while they were bottom less. He hugged her by his legs and took his hands under her t shirt. He pulled on her nipples, as she moaned, lightly. She was again getting flustered. The boy was doing wonders with her body. He kissed her on the cheek and said, 'I am sorry for kissing Kamila.'

'Please, don't apologize, honey. I am not at all angry on you.'

'But, she is your daughter and you would be concerned about her safety.'

'You are right, but I love you, too.' And with a sly smile, she added, 'and you know what I would be all right if you two want to do something more with her.'

Manish smiled back as he pinched her rosy buds of teats. He said, 'Hhhmmm! You love your daughters so much that you would allow them to have pleasures of flesh?'

'That's not what I think. Though I haven't been so restrictive about the boys they date,...'

'They date?' manish raised his eyebrows.

'Of course, they do, silly. They are the next generation. But they tell me whatever happens on the date. The pact that I have made with them is that they should inform me everything. Mimi hasn't been so much into it and she is not that interested in these things.'

'What about Kamila?'

'I can't tell you. I haven't shared this info even with my husband. These are the things that are between us, girls.'

Manish kissed her behind the ear, 'I am sure a slut like you haven't done many things with your husband which you have done with me, come on, tell me. Does she suck her boyfriends?'

Neeta said, 'Hhhmmm, maybe. She is nineteen, you know.'

'Is she a slut like her mother?'

Neeta moaned as he tugged her nipple harshly while asking the question. 'I don't know, honey. I am the basest whore. No one could compete with me on that.'

He liked the expression on her face as she said that. Her eyes were lidded with lust as she enjoyed his fingers on her twin peaks. 'But genes are stronger, aren't they?'

'May be. Why do you want to find out about her? I have no objections, if you want to. Just use protection.'

Manish said, 'aunty, I am just playing with your head. I want to know how much more you can submit to me, not only physically but mentally. I don't know why but I can't get romantically entangled with Kamila. As much as I love her on a personal level, I don't have the feelings of romance towards her.'

'That's fine, baby. That's your personal life. I don't want to sow any seeds in your minds. Although, I would prefer her to take you as a life partner, it's solely your decision. But, what I want to say is that I am not hurt that you made out with my daughter. Hormones do fly around in this age, isn't it? I am happy with whatever you are and whatever you will be. And also, there is one other thing. There is a romance thing going on with Kamila.'

'Really?'

'Yes, there's this boy, Raj. He has been after her since one year. She even brought him once home.'

Manish was intrigued. 'Is it? She didn't tell me.'

'You hardly talk, don't you? And I am sure she will hide these things from you. I know she fantasizes about you, even now. It would hurt her if you accepted her love story as though it is nothing. She probably wants you to feel jealous of her if she has a boyfriend. But, knowing you closely, she can make out that you won't be bothered about her personal life.'

Manish just shrugged his shoulders, 'I don't know, aunty. But I always felt Mimi and Kamila as sisters, nothing more. I was unaware that they harboured secret fantasies about me. If Kamila has any lover, I am deeply happy for her. But I just want to make sure he is the right sort.'

Neeta just laughed. 'You are always protective of our family, aren't you? And yes, I know Raj and he is a fine kid. He is around your age, I feel, twenty five or twenty six. He had been after her since one year. Kamila was just eighteen then. He is from Hyderabad, but he is staying in New Delhi owing to some job there. He had wooed her relentlessly over the last year. Kamila had always informed me of her boyfriends, but I knew she was somewhat serious regarding Raj. It was more from the side of the boy at the start. But she eventually gave in to him three months back. The boy is of medium height and good looking. But he is a very soft kind of person.'

Manish said, 'then can he handle our hot cracker? She is as excited as her slut-mom as far as necking goes.' He pulled Neeta for a long smooch as he caressed her smooth pussy from the back. Neeta liked the way he played his fingers smoothly over the crease of her buttock and on her perineum dragging from her pussy. She was again gathering moisture with the heat of the moment.

She came up for air, 'I am sure Raj will have a tough time with her. But at this moment, I am having a very hard time with you.'

Manish kissed her on her cheeks and behind her ear as he said, 'I am planning a very hard session for you, Neeta. But you should wait for it. Sluts like you should know that patience will give you good orgasms.'

Neeta nodded her head, 'yes, master, I will note that.'

'So, it's all set for our Kamila then?'

'Hhmm! Looks that way. We are planning engagement this year, preferably in June. And marriage next year. No point is waiting as the boy is well settled. He is earning good. And moreover, we are meeting him tomorrow at some restaurant. Kamila wants him to acquaint with us. I met him last year, before he propositioned her. This time it would be different. I want to ask him about his future, if he wants to take my daughter's hand in marriage.'

Manish said, 'hey, why don't you bring him to our house?'

Neeta shook her, 'I don't know, Manish. I don't want to be more reciprocating of the idea of their being married, though I am certainly interested. I want to keep him at distance before the engagement. If anything untoward happens, Bhayya will be disappointed. Though I have told bhabhi of the boy, I don't think Anurag should be dragged. He has already taken many responsibilities for me. I don't want to add on to it. If he comes to know, he will help in every possible way and I don't want more gratitude from him. He will become emotionally attached to anything that relates me. It will hurt me if things don't work out, because he will be hurt.'

'Hey, don't worry about him. I can share any amount of tension regarding your family along with dad. He is a great man and I will be more than willing to help his sister's daughter get married, alright. And moreover, this Raj fellow should pass my nod.'

Neeta said, 'of course, honey. You have the first say in any matter related to me and my daughters. I am sure even Shyam will be delighted by your involvement.'

'Aunty, do you know what cuckold is?'

Neeta burst into a big laugh. 'Of course, you are speaking of my husband. He is dearest cuckold and I love him very much.'

'Will he like his fantasy to extend it to my taking your personal family decisions?'

Neeta said, 'I am sure, darling, he will respect every bit of your advice and counsel regarding our personal lives. He always lauds about you, telling me how intelligent and humble you are, among all other things. As far as I know, he had always liked to fantasize about me and you since a few years. Whenever we discuss about you and I praise you, that night I am sure he will be a little extra adventurous in the bedroom. There was a silent sexual excitement regarding you in our sex life. If he comes to get acquainted to the idea that you are making major family decisions and if it tickles his tiny dick, then he will surely abide by everything you say. And I know my little hubby. He would never dare to hurt me and my family. As much as you are, he is also the love of my life and my world.'

Manish smiled at her as he pulled her for another kiss, caressing her right nipple, which was standing attention. 'I love you, baby,' Neeta said, between their pecks.

Manish as was his habit got up early in the day. His night wasn't eventful. His aunt slept with her daughters in the master bedroom and he missed that late night frolics he had with her. her mature body was the perfect relaxing pleasure for him. He had a good session with her in the kitchen but that was a lot time earlier. He wanted to have her again. But he just had to be content till the evening after he returned from work.

After the session in the kitchen, they returned back to their duties again. his mother, ignorant of their fuck, just regaled them with her usual modern fashion in saris. His cousins, returning from their visit to Ramya, launched both verbal and physical assault on him, playfully, for misleading them about their friend. Ramya assured both the sisters that she won't be leaving the country ever in her life.

His father as usual returned late in the night and was over the moon on seeing his nieces. He adored them as much as his sister and looking that the house was full, he was more than happy. He moaned the absence of Shyam and even rang him up after the dinner and asked him if he could make it to Hyderabad even if at least for one day. Shyam, duty bound to his job, said it would be tough for him. Neeta pulled Manish aside just before she went to her daughters in the night, for a long and wet snogging. Manish smiled to himself as he recalled the events.

12