Lovely Auntie Ch. 09

Story Info
Building new relations.
8.6k words
4.4
32.3k
19

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

He went to the kitchen for putting the milk kettle on the stove. His mother would be awake in a few minutes. But he usually did his own work. His usual breakfast was a couple of apples, a few eggs and a glass of milk. He had something of a light breakfast at his office. He usually made it to his office at 7 30 in the morning. He was the earliest bird to arrive and the late to go. He not only did his work but helped his friends even. He liked to be on top of things and so went to the office early.

As his drive to office was nearly forty minutes, he left at quarter to seven. He exercised from 5 30 to 6. Till 6 15, he went through the newspaper and within half an hour, he prepared himself and even had breakfast with great hurry. He liked this daily morning ritual. As he finished his exercises and made his way to the kitchen, he noticed his mother was already awake and was going through her work. He liked to watch his mother work, that was his favourite past time when he was a kid. But now after growing up, he noticed less and less.

When he saw her going through her work by the kitchen, cutting some vegetables, he noticed her beauty. His mother was certainly in the top bracket for mature ladies. She had a very pleasant face and a good hairline with nice, wavy hair. Her face had cute dimples which became highlights of her face, whenever she smiled, which was always. She was different from her sister in law in her beauty. While Neeta had a youngsters body, Sumitra looked someone of mid thirties, while she was actually in her mid forties. She had a very alluring figure, with heavy breasts and captivating buttocks. She had a slight paunch but was rarely noticeable in her saris. Manish rarely glimpsed at her midriff. Her belly button looked very sensuous. She was mostly clad in her cotton saris. Very rarely, she wore salwar kameez, but they were very gaudy clothes, highlighting nothing of her beauty. While his aunt dressed to make her assets noticeable, Sumitra rarely highlighted them. She was very modest and was never light mouthed against a strange male. She talked politely with everyone and got the same from them.

Manish started noticing her beauty after having the conversation with his friend the other day. He was very appreciative of her and highly praised her beauty. Manish noticed that his friend was absolutely spot on. Sumitra was very beautiful behind that veil of modesty and proper dressing. But what boosted his ego was that she was his mother. He loved her more than anything in his life, equally with his father. He liked her more when she was busy at her work.

'Hi mom,' he hugged her from back, as he greeted her.

Sumitra was startled. She didn't notice him approach. She liked his early morning hugs as he was always very affectionate.

'Hi, honey,' she replied, smiling while still carrying on with her work.

'How are you, mom?'

Sumitra smiled. She didn't expect the question. Manish was aware that after his aunt had come, Sumitra had been pushed to the back stage with her aunt hogging all the attention. But his mother was very graceful. She never wanted to take the centre stage. She was happy for Neeta, for being her boy's muse. She didn't envy her. But she missed her son. He was always talking with his aunt. Manish was becoming flustered occasionally that he wasn't taking care of his mother. That's why like a reflex, the question shot out of him.

Sumitra smiled, 'thanks for asking, honey. But, you don't need to feel guilty about it. I am fine if you are spend extra time with your aunt or friends. After all, what i just want is you to be happy.'

'I know, mom. That's why you are the best mother.'

He caressed her cheek with his own as he said that. Though he hugged her from behind, there was that modest distance of his hip from touching his mother's bum. His arms were around her waist. She was dressed in a loose cotton sari with a white cotton blouse. She was cutting vegetables, as he asked, 'what's the hurry, mom? You are busy cooking early today.'

'Your father is going to work early, as he some errands to run. Should prepare his lunch, you see. He is the youngest child of the home, isn't he?'

Manish chuckled. He loved this one character of his father. He always carried lunch with him. He liked his wife's cooking more than anything. He rarely ate outside. Sumitra also loved to cook for him. Manish said, 'yeah, he is certainly the kid around here, a disciplined one at that. Never eat outside of home, his mother might have taught him that well.' Both of them laughed kidding about their dad. Manish liked to see her mother laugh. She had the best nature and it showed in her hearty attitude.

He hugged her more strongly. Sumitra loved his hugs.

'Well, you seem to have forgotten your hugs, haven't you? Neeta is a good distraction for you, isn't she?' Sumitra teased him.

Manish didn't know how to reply. He was a little embarrassed to discuss about his fling with his own mother. She knew that he was feeling a little uneasy. But she loved to put him on spot. She said, 'thought you would distract me with saris so that kitchen would be off limits for a while.'

Manish gasped. He had those deer caught in head lights moment. He said, 'you knew about that.' he slowly let loose of her and started walking back.

She held his hand and said, 'no need to worry, honey. Don't deny your mom hugs.'

Manish felt happy with assurance. He hugged more tightly this time, 'thanks, mom.'

She rubbed his cheek with her hand as she said, 'its okay, honey. Whatever you do is fine by us. You need not explain to us. You are an adult. I am sure you won't be causing us any problems.'

'don't worry, mom. I would never cause you or dad any problems. You are my best buddies.'

As he hugged her, his forearms moved a little up, cradling her heavy jugs. Sumitra squirmed with the touch of his forearms. She took a deep breath. But she didn't want to feel conscious about it. She just tried to act natural feeling the warmth of his hands on her blouse covered boobs. The white cotton blouse she was wearing was very thin. She felt her nipples puckering up with that touch. Manish didn't know what was happening to him. He felt bolder by the second. He kissed her on the cheek, as the hug went on.

Sumitra said, 'oh, my baby.'

Those moans, those gasps while she said that, excited Manish. His pecker stood up strongly. Before he knew, he pressed his erection into his mom's sumptuous backside. And what a feeling that was. His erection slid easily into that crevice of her ass, though it was covered by the folds of her sari. Sumitra let out a loud moan, 'oh, Manish'. Manish didn't know till then that his mother's lustful moans would be so seductive. Her voice was very feminine and in that sexual nature, it was more erotic. He kissed her neck as she gave small sighs of pleasure.

Sumitra's eyes were lidded with lust as it freely flowed through her. She said, 'what are you doing to me, baby? Your touch is driving me crazy.' Her eyes were still fluttering as he tongued the side of her neck. Her smell and the feel of that exquisite forbidden flesh were making him mad. He just wanted to give his love to her.

'I love you, mom,' he gasped.

'I love you, too, baby.' She moaned. His forearms were still thrusting her boobs from the underside. He slowly let loose of her hips, as he let go of her waist, but he held the sides of her hips by his palms. His large hands caressed her soft, smooth skin of her flesh. He applied a firm pressure on her hips as he tongued the area behind her ear. Sumitra was lost for the world. She didn't know that her son was one hell of a love maker. He knew the weak spots in women. He was quickly tracking all of her erogenous zones.

She said, 'Manish, baby, hhhmmm, this is so,........'

Manish was excited by those dragging, lusty words, 'this is so what, sumi?'

Sumitra gasped as he called her that. her husband referred her in that name, that too in their privacy. His son was calling her that as though he was his lover. but what she liked more was that hard rod, gliding along the length of the crevice of her buttocks. It was harder, firmer, and more demanding of her bottom. Sumitra reflexively pushed her bottom to it. It felt so good, so out of the world, so mesmerizing. Once in a while, she needed it. She needed the feel of his strong manhood. She judged the length of his manhood; it was certainly bigger than her husband's. Her husband's was a seven inches, when fully erect. But she knew for sure that he exceeded his dad by another two inches.

'Oh, Sumi,' Manish said, as he ground his cock more firmly on those alluring buttocks.

'Honey, why are you calling me that?'

'I am sure, if you had a lover, that's how you will be called.' His hands were carrying on that firm massage on her hips as he went on talking. Sumi just dropped the cutlery in her hands just steadying herself against the counter.

'Do you want me to disengage?' he asked as he was about to detach his crotch from her backside.

'No,' she shouted, before she could stop herself. Manish smiled looking into her eyes, as she looked down. That was the bow of submission. That moment was the moment he knew he had her. She was his. Her head which was half turned towards his was facing his. He said, 'look into my eyes, Sumi.'

She did. And at that instant, he applied his hot rod more firmly in that groove of hers. She flinched. She blinked.

'No, Sumi. You won't close your eyes.' He ordered his mother. She gave him a barely perceptible nod. He again gave a firm pressure with his cock, as she reflexively and with a clear voluntary effort smothered his organ with her globes of flesh. But this time, their eyes were locked in an erotic gaze. He said, 'I love you, mom.'

She replied, 'I love you, too, Manish.'

He slowly detached his organ from her buttocks as turned her to face him. He pushed her against the counter. She was docile, she was subservient. Her eyes were looking at him for orders. He looked her from top to bottom. What a great beauty, she is, Manish thought. She always dressed to cover these wonderful assets, he said to himself as he looked at her wonderful assets. Her breasts were looking luscious. Her pallu of the sari was dishevelled, showing those thin blouse covered jugs. They had that delectable nature in them to make every man crazy. She and Neeta were very different kinds of beauties. While Neeta aunty had all the stats of a beauty goddess, Sumi had that MILF factor. She had a little paunch, a little heavy breasts and a wonderful bottom. She was a little dusky, but she had great features. Her puppy like eyes and her bow like lips were very alluring. She had innocence in her face, while Neeta looked wily. Sumitra had a great waist with a slight paunch but her figure was very erotic. He looked at her navel which was clearly exposed. Her sari had ridden low exposing the bellybutton. It looked very erotic to him. Her sari was draping her long legs but her thighs were prominent, which were cradling the apex of her womanhood.

Manish thought of hugging her again so that his erection filled that point of her womanhood, though they were both covered. He wanted to divest her of her clothes, but she looked more tempting, covered. He wanted to rip her off her shame and make her more subservient, but he had better plans. On the counter of the kitchen, there was some small container of oil. He dipped his fingers in the oil, while Sumitra watched. She didn't know what her son was planning. The anticipation was more than she could take.

Manish slowly applied his oil smeared fingers on the centre of her navel. Sumitra let out a loud gasp. She was afraid her husband would wake with her moans. But there was a window period of half an hour before he would be awake. She bit her lips to control her emotions. Manish liked her in that vulnerable pose with her lower lip bit and exposing her navel for his experimentation. He slowly smeared the oil around her umbilicus. He took copious amounts of it from the container and washed her belly button with it. She squirmed under his touch. It was coaxing some strong emotions out of her. Slowly, it dawned that an orgasm was dawning on her. Sumitra didn't even think in her wildest dreams that her son would coax an orgasm out of her. But that's how it looked now.

Manish lazily ran his fingers at her naval area as she watched her eyes which were fighting to keep an eye contact with him. His touched were making her hard to concentrate.

He spoke into her ear lightly, 'enjoying the touch, Sumi.'

'Uuunnnggg! Hhhmmm! Yes,'

'You are so beautiful, Sumi. Do you know that?' Manish whispered into her ear.

Sumitra moaned again, 'uuunnnngggg! Thank you, Manish.'

Manish said, 'I never imagined you to be so sexual, mom. Under that entire honest and innocent look, you too are a ............'

'I am a what, honey?'

'Do you want me to say it, mom?' Manish said, grazing his lips on her cheek and on her forehead.

'Yes, please.'

Her pleas exacted pleasure from Manish. He was mesmerized by that tone of obedience and subservience. There was higher order of erotic pleasure from the moans of his mother. While sex with Neeta was more like an adventure, the play with his mother was erotically exhilarating.

'No, mom, I will say that at a more appropriate time.'

'Uuunnnggg!' her moan carried the tone of sadness.

'But I will say this, you are a very sensuous creature, mom and you are a wily temptress.'

Sumi looked at him with hooded eyes, as his fingers were lingering lightly on her flesh. Manish looked at her bosom which was heaving with her exhilaration. Her pallu was just an excuse of a cloth serving no purpose of covering those thin blouse clad knockers. Manish saw that they were very heavy, with erotic sag to them. He took his oil smeared hand and slowly felt that beautiful jug of flesh. It was more like he was measuring the weight of the breast, than mauling them for his pleasure. He perused it carefully looking to her face which was cluded with lust. He kissed her on the face as he groped her flesh.

Sumitra liked his hand on her boobs. She wanted to put them at his mercy so that he could punish her milk cans.

'Oh baby, I love your touch.' She gasped as he kneaded roughly on them. The oil on covering the breasts made them more transparent, as he made out her nipple. Her nipple was drilling into the thin cloth making a clear indentation. The aureole looked bigger than a rupee coin. In fact they looked twice bigger. Manish liked the sight. Sumitra watched her son clearly looking at her breasts, unabashedly, as though it was his prize and she could only whimper with subjugation.

'You have wonderful tits, mom.'

'Thank you, baby.'

'But your nipples are more spectacular. They are looking big and sexy. I must have given a thorough jaw when I was a baby and dad also it seems like it.'

'You did, baby.' Sumitra whimpered. She was feeling heat in her face as she was being very intimate questions which she was answering without any shame. She was cringing in embarrassment from inside but she knew that her son shouldn't be shown any denial of the facts.

He liked her vulnerable look. He liked her beauty getting tender with the lust flowing through her. But he wanted to have her orgasm through his hand. She looked to be on the edge. Manish kneader her tit while rubbing his finger over her large and tender nipple. The additional friction of the cotton cloth along with his handling made her loose her control. She was afraid if she would be having orgasm at her own son's hands.

But Manish was insistent on her breasts. He took hold of her hips with his other hand, while with the other he went on kneading on her milk jug. He planted tender kisses all over her face while he did that.

'You want me to get married soon, mom.'

'Yes, baby. Hhhmmm!'

Manish said looking into her eyes, 'well, till my wife comes and takes care of my needs, will you be the one to fill in the job?'

'Manish? What are you speaking, baby? I am your mother.'

'Yes, you are. But you have some of your own cravings, haven't you?'

Sumitra didn't know what to say. She knew that she was his to do the bidding. She couldn't come to the stage of accepting her son's request, at least orally. But her body language, leaning her mauling breast into her lover's hands showed her acceptance of her position.

Manish pressed his front of trousers into her hips, which was ensconcing her womanhood. Sumitra gasped feeling his erection. He was clearly insisting his authority and there was nothing she could do. She could just accept it.

Manish said, 'now, i have two hot babes to handle on my hands. One is Neeta and the other is my beautiful Sumi.'

Sumitra felt elated as he mentioned her name. She was enjoying all the attention he was giving her but the feeling was very exhilarating.

Manish fondled her milk jug more forcefully, as he gained authority over her.

'Mom, you have nice jugs, do you know that?'

'Oh baby, you are too kind.'

'No, you are too modest.'

He slowly dropped her pallu as the cotton blouse covered tits showed in their full vigour with erotic sag to them.

'Do you know what came to my mind just now looking at you in this position?'

Sumitra moaned with her eyes closed and said, 'what, baby?'

'You remember the cattle shed that we had at grandma's house in the village?'

'Yes, unng, I do.'

'Well, there used to be a lot of buffaloes there. But my favourite was Gang. You know the biggest one with a calf.'

Sumi said, 'yes baby, I remember. It was the productive of the lot. It used to give a lot of milk daily.'

Manish smiled, 'hhmm! You are spot on, mom. Ganga had huge udders, just like you.'

At that very instant, Manish squeezed her breasts with a very firm pinch on her long teat. He didn't know what happened to him but at that moment, he lost his control as he gave a very injuring squeeze on his mom's nipple. Sumitra cried out loud with a huge moan. She felt a very strong ripple of force emanating from the vortex of her womanhood. She wasn't able to recall such a strong orgasm ripping through her at any point of her life. She was beyond any obvious control. She murmured incoherently Manish's name a lot of times.

Manish hugged her as he released her breast. He knew that she was having a very strong orgasm. Sumitra hugged him tight lest she lost all her control.

She just whimpered against his chest, as he said, 'that's okay, mom. I am here, now.'

He ran his hands over her back. Her blouse was showing a lot of back as he ran his hands over it. He slowly let his hands roam over her wonderful bum. Even under a few layers of the cotton cloth, her buns were buttery smooth. Though his hands were very large, he knew that even both his hands wouldn't cover one of her bum. It looked the same with her breast. He knew that he needed to conquer her fully. He loved his mom. But he also knew that his sexual appetite was very large.

He kissed her on the cheek as she vibrated in her orgasms. It took a few minutes for her to subside and stabilise. All the while his cock was pressing on her abdomen, as Sumitra very proudly pressed herself back.

He kissed her on the face as she climbed off her emotions. She was like a pulp of emotions in his hands as he patted her back. She slowly said, 'what happened, Manish?'

'I don't know, mom. It just happened.'

A tear ran from Sumitra's eye. Manish bit his lip. He felt sad looking at that single drop of her tear. He said, 'I am sorry, mom.'

Sumitra shook her head, 'don't be, baby. Though, maybe it was wrong, but it felt good. It would be very deceiving of me if I said I didn't enjoy it.'

'So, you did.'

She looked into his eyes and nodded her head, like a little school girl. She looked so beautiful in that wonderful posture. 'Yes, I did.' Manish, slowly lowered his head, and pecked a light kiss on her lips. Sumitra pecked him back just a little bit firmly. He looked at that transparent left blouse exposing her beautiful nipple. Sumitra looked at the tent in his trousers, Manish was still excited. He wanted his release, but he didn't want to be insistent. His mother wasn't yet ready for it. Sumitra just looked away a little consciously as she didn't want to convey any wrong message to him. She felt very timid in taking the next step. On one side, she felt sorry that he wasn't satisfied, as she had her orgasm. But some boundaries are meant to be. That's what she thought.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers