Lovely Auntie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Manish slowly moved away from the kitchen to the bathroom. He jacked himself to a very strong orgasm. When the sex drained from his mind, he felt numb at what he had done. He had become a lot more adventurous these days. He didn't know how he went to the stage of seducing his mother. But more surprisingly, his mother responded well. He felt a mixed jumble of emotions. Can he face her again? Can he go on living in the house, after the dastardly act he had done. He loved his parents very much. He didn't think of his father, while he coerced his mom into an orgasm. It was his dad's rightful duty to give her pleasure.

He wanted to go apologize to his dad. But his father would be very wounded, if he knew of the little fling. When he came out of the bathroom, his dad had just woken up and was refreshing himself in the hall with a cup of coffee and the morn paper. He looked at his son and said, 'how are you feeling, son? You look somewhat disturbed.' There was clearly care in his voice.

'I am fine, dad.'

'Hhmm, anyway, I want you to go and pay the amount for the policy. It's been nine years since I started it under your name. By next year, you will be having a sizable bank account savings.' Anurag said with relish, as he felt his son would be a little independent in his life, with some good load of cash. He expected the amount to fetch Manish, a small two bedroom apartment. He was happy for his son.

Manish read his face and was clearly dismayed. His old man was showering all of his love and he was backstabbing him. What's wrong with him? Just then, Sumi came out to the hall, to collect the empty coffee cup, and smiled at him. She didn't feel in any way perturbed by what happened. She felt that something disorderly occurred, but Manish was her own son. He sure had some rights over her. She didn't want him to feel embarrassed around her. Manish left in a hurry, by-passing his breakfast. He felt guilty, but then he was warmed by his mom's attitude. And he didn't have anything on his mind about his dad, when he was hugging her. It was just instantaneous. He couldn't stop it before he knew. And his mother was reciprocating even. He was reassured by her attitude later. She didn't show any worry. As the guilt slowly ebbed, the episode played in his mind. His mother was a 10/10 MILF. His aunt was sexy and thrilling but his mother was sensuous and alluring. Both had their own positives. God, you have given me the two most beautiful women as my relatives. How could I ever thank you? His cousin was a beautiful babe, but didn't have the oomph factor of his mom and aunt.

As the thoughts rallied in his brain, his mobile rang. The call was from his aunt.

'Hey, auntie!'

'Hi baby, I missed your daily morning kiss. How could you forget your aunt before going to work?'

He smiled, 'I am sorry, aunty. I didn't want to raise suspicions in my cousins' heads.'

'Hhmm! Anyway, I love you.'

'I love you, too.'

'And there is one other thing. I and Kamila will be meeting Kumar today. You know we will be leaving tomorrow and so want to meet up with him.'

Manish deflated on hearing her. It didn't dawn on him that his aunt would be leaving him. It had been the best stay with her, coming to know her on an intimate basis. He felt very sad.

'Auntie, you can stay a few more days.'

Neeta smiled, 'thank you, honey. But you know Shyam. He really needs me. He is already missing me a lot. I think this is the longest time we were away from each other. Each time I talk with him, I know that he is hurting inside. I need to be by his side at the earliest. He is my baby, too. He needs his mother.'

Manish felt envious of his uncle, but just shook his sadness away, 'no probs, anyway, where will you be meeting this Kumar?'

'Not just me and Kamila, but you too.'

'Me??'

Neeta smiled, 'yes, honey. You too. I haven't told about this in your home. I just want to break the news of Kamila and Raj to Anurag only after talking to Raj's family. Last time I met Raj, he hadn't propositioned my daughter. But things have changed. I got to know his opinion before proceeding further. If something negative happens, you know Anurag, he will be shit worried about it.'

'Yeah, I know. But what would I do?'

'Well, I would want a male from the family when I talk with him. Generally, Shyam would have been by my side. But seeing you are his equivalent, I want you.'

Manish was flattered. He said, 'but I am just a kid, aunty.'

'Yeah, a kid with a big cock.' She laughed, 'no, honey, you are not a kid, that I know. You are intelligent and way too smart. I need a confident male beside me, when I talk these matters. Not that, I can't handle it, but this is first time for me, too, talking about the marriage of my daughter. I want somebody close and can't think of another person. Do you want me to grovel?'

'Stop it, aunty. Of course, I will be there. Just tell me where and when.'

'Thank you very much.'

Manish smiled, 'its okay, can't I do a little favour for my favourite slut?'

Neeta laughed, 'oh, of course, sir, your slut is much obliged.'

'Well, that wouldn't be enough. I want to see my bitch, naked on her knees, serving my cock with her delicious mouth at the earliest.'

'Tell me your office address; I will be there in a jiffy.'

Manish laughed. He knew that if he gave his work address, she will come looking for him to oblige the request. He felt proud at her obedience. 'We will plan it in the night, Neeta.'

'I am looking forward to it, honey.'

After work, Manish drove to the restaurant where he was to meet Kumar. When he arrived there, the doorman led him to the cubicle where Neeta and Kamila were seated. A thin, young man and a middle aged woman were sitting with them. He was of moderate height and with a nervous smile.

Neeta walked to him and grabbed his hand. Manish looked at Neeta when she stood up and he was mesmerized. When she was by his side, he was overwhelmed. She was dressed in a very traditional sari. She looked modest with her attire. Her modest look was more erotic for Manish. Her blouse exposed a lot of her back. But her bust was well covered. Her demure look just made more beautiful.

She introduced the young man to Manish, 'Manish, this is Raj Mathur. She is his mother, Vanaja Mathur. And this is my favourite nephew, Manish.'

Manish shook hands with Raj before sitting down. Raj was a very nervous man, with a boyish look. He was thinly built. His smile was a shy one. But he looked a pleasant fellow. He was the sort of fellow, who generally lingers around and nods to every word one utters. Manish didn't know what made his cousin fall for this person. He wasn't built on the lines of hunks as generally is sought out by the ladies. But when he started talking, Manish understood Kamila's decision.

Raj was a very down to earth boy. He talked very amiably and respected others. He was of gentle nature as he listened whatever was spoken to. Manish liked him as he talked with him. Kamila looked very fondly at her pursuer. Manish knew that Raj was after his cousin since a long time. Kamila was a very tough nut to crack, but deep down, she was a very good girl and she must have fell for the sincerity of Raj.

Neeta talked with the boy's mother, who was a very pleasant lady. She was exactly opposite to her son. She was a little fat, with a chubby face but a frank smile. Manish understood that her husband owned a very good business in a very good commercial part of the city. They were well off and Raj was their only son. Manish felt Kamila was a very lucky girl to get such a nice match. Both the boy and the mother were infatuated with their to-be daughter in law. They just wanted her to be a part of their family.

Manish spoke with them heartily as the snacks arrived. Drinks followed. Neeta observed the way Manish was handling things. He indulged the others in conversation whenever it got boring. He told some funny anecdotes, while the others enjoyed. She liked Raj. He looked a good boy and a good match for her daughter. He was well settled too, with a nice salary. Her daughter's life will be secure. The sign that Manish was having a good chat with them gave her the confidence that she could proceed further. She talked to her husband last night, about the meeting. Shyam was positive that Manish go with her, as the latter had sound judgment. He could help them in making decision about the boy.

After spending a little more than an hour, they left the cafe. The downstairs of the cafe catered desserts. As the two mothers sat at a table, the three youngsters, went to get the desserts. Manish noticed how well both Raj and Kamila were speaking with each other. There was romance between them. Manish felt very happy that his cousin's future was set. He knew that Raj would make a good husband. Kamila told him about their past dates, in a funny way, which made Manish laugh. Raj too enjoyed the humour of his fiancé.

But Raj noticed the way Kamila spoke to Manish. She was close to him, but with Manish she was very intimate. Kamila was dressed in skin tight denims and a tight t shirt. She looked very beautiful in that attire. Though she remained a certain distance from him, she hugged Manish at every opportunity. Raj was intrigued. He tried to console himself that she was just like Manish's sister. But he slowly understood that she flirted with Manish. Raj was torn. He was excited with her running around her cousin. Kamila and Raj weren't that physically intimate with each other. He just kissed her a couple of times. He fondled her just once when they were in a car, but that was that.

Kamila loved him but she wanted to keep her virginity for her husband. She had some flings with jocks in her college. She had oral sex with a couple of her male buddies, but she kept them to that. When she started dating Raj, she kept everybody on the backburner. She really liked Raj. He respected women and treated her like a queen. When he propositioned her, Kamila knew she would accept it at any cost. But she liked Manish, too. Manish was her best friend and would remain for the rest of her life. She was ready to let go of anything except her family for him. She also wanted to make it clear to her future husband that Manish is a very important member of the family. So, she behaved naturally with his cousin around Raj.

Manish felt a little discomforted by his cousin's intimacy. He didn't want to be a hurdle to her marriage. But Raj looked least bit troubled. Raj wasn't able to show his true feelings outside. He just kept a happy face, as Kamila hugged her cousin. He didn't know but a certain type of envious pleasure was flowing through him. Kamila already told him about Manish. She told him that he was her best friend and if he wanted to be in her good graces, he can suck up to Manish. Kamila wanted to tease Raj. She wanted to know how far he will love her.

They were waiting for their order at the dessert counter, when Kamila said, 'remember, when we went to an ice cream parlour in Chennai, Manish?'

Manish furrowed his brow, 'when?'

'Last year'

'Did we meet last year?'

'Don't be funny, Manish. We ordered the same dessert and when mine fell down, we shared from the same cup. Manish is so inept with things. He wasn't able to eat properly from the same cup and even flicked some of the cream onto my hands. I made you lick my hands then.'

Manish felt his face flush warm as he looked at Raj. This was a fib and he didn't want Raj to get angry and moody over this. But Raj was unmoved. Though his smile was plastered on his face, Manish saw a hint of pain somewhere. Raj didn't know what was going through him. His pecker became rigid. In his trousers, it was straining hard against his tight pants. He liked the saucy and tantalizing smile on his girlfriend's lips. She looked a temptress. Manish made out some similarities with her mother.

Kamila carried on, 'and you know what, some of cream landed on my face and poor Manish licked my face, too.'

Raj just smiled at this revelation, but he wanted some privacy to give his cock release. Kamila never behaved in this fashion. She was teasing him and Raj was just feeling it too hard for him. Was she testing him to leave her? She was an angel, one in a million. He couldn't leave her. Though she gave the utmost torture with her cruel words, he knew that he couldn't leave her. He was twenty six and she was nineteen. He wouldn't get anybody younger and more beautiful for him. He was a mediocre man and he knew his limits. He couldn't let go of his beautiful love.

Manish said, 'hey, stop it, he may really believe you.'

'Oh, don't be modest, Manish,' saying that she hugged her cousin tight, as Raj just looked on. Her whole body was tightly pressed against Manish, as the hug went on. She planted a wet kiss on his cheek. For the onlookers, it looked as though Manish was her boyfriend and Raj her brother. Thankfully, his mother was out of sight. She would be perturbed by what he saw. He didn't want to ruin his relationship with Kamila. He knew that she was playing with him. He wanted to keep her. Behind that playful nature, she cared for him a lot and she was a good person herself. It's very hard to meet girls of her nature.

Manish said, 'hey Raj, it's just a joke. We never did that sort of thing. She is just teasing you.'

'I know, Manish. She is your cousin and your relationship is special too. I am an outsider. I can't come into another family and disrupt emotions there.'

Kamila took Raj's hand and said, 'you are family, too, darling.'

'Yup, Raj. Kamila is right, you are family now, and in fact it's your right to disrupt anything you want in our family.' All three of them laughed. Raj gathered that Manish was a very cool fellow to hang out with. He joked a lot. He understood why his cousin was so attracted to him. He was a hunk with a great physique. In addition to that he was modest and was of simple nature.

He said, 'you both are a good family, Manish. I seriously don't want to bring anything bad with our marriage.'

Kamila was touched, she came to Raj and hugged him, 'you are so sweet, Raj. I am so lucky that you propositioned me. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Why do you love me so much?'

'It's very hard not to love you, Kamila. You are my angel.'

Manish was happy that the love birds were deep into romance, 'I second that, it's very hard not to love my cousin, but I think you got it wrong there with the angel thing, buddy. She's more like a devil.'

Kamila launched at Manish with her flaying arms, beating him, but only playfully. Manish grabbed her by the waist while Raj watched them joined together hip to hip. He released her after a few moments, as their order arrived and they went back to their elders. After talking for a while, Neeta asked Vanaja Mathur to visit Chennai anytime with her husband and discuss the future. When both of them went to their respective cars, the intending couple talked in private for some time.

Raj said, 'I just wish everything happens smoothly, Kamila. I just can't wait to get married to you.'

Kamila asked, 'are you angry with my closeness to Manish?'

'No, I was a bit jealous. But I couldn't dream of losing you more than anything.'

'You would never lose me, but Manish is family. And I love him very much too.'

Raj felt a little hurt with that sentence.

Kamila said, 'I am sorry I hurt you, Raj. But I need to tell you everything, before we proceed. I don't want us to have misunderstandings later.' Raj nodded.

She went on, 'right from the time I had sense, I had loved him very much. Not only like a brother, but a friend and much more. But I love you, too. I couldn't imagine my life partner other than you. You are becoming dearer to me each day; I just want to have whatever we are having here. But I need to be honest. I believe our relationship doesn't work if we hide things. Do you want time to think about it?'

Raj shook his head, 'Kamila, I know you since one year. I liked you basing on your care for me and also for your good nature. I don't want to judge you anymore. I am also sure that you will love me more than anything. I just have to take some bad with good, now. So, I am fine by whatever you are.'

Her love surged for him by those words. She was lost for words for his support. They were talking under the shade of a tree and noticed that the others were busy talking. Quickly, Kamila pecked on Raj's lips. She said, 'I love you, honey.'

'Me, too, baby.'

'Shall I leave now?'

Raj asked, 'when will you be back in Hyderabad?'

'Next month. But I will keep you informed.'

Neeta noticed her daughter basking in the fresh slow of romance. She said to Manish, 'they are happy, aren't they, Manish?'

'Very much, aunty.'

'Raj is a good boy, isn't he?'

'Yeah, he is. I am fine by him. What about you? You seem to have something on your mind.'

Neeta smiled at him, 'you always read my mind, Manish. Shall I wait a few more years for Kamila? I mean I am sure that we will have engagement within 6 months and mostly marriage by 2 years, if everything goes to plan. But shall I look for other matches, too?'

Manish put an arm around her shoulder and said, 'aunty, Raj is a nice boy. But you take your own time. There's no hurry either from the boy's side or your side. If you are uncomfortable, you just ask for some time, all right? Don't worry your mind over it.'

Neeta gave a soft sigh. She just needed somebody to instil confidence in her. Who better than her Manish to do it? She just smiled at him. Keeping an eye on Vanaja, who was busy talking to somebody on phone, she said, 'you are always there for your slut, aren't you?'

Manish gave a leery smile, 'always, my beautiful whore.'

She replied softly, 'you are looking so good, in that white shirt, honey. I am having a very hard time keeping my hands to myself.'

'I know the lusty look on you, slut. Somebody waves his nice cock in front of you, and you come walking on your knees to suck it.' He grazed his fingernail on her naked back and she whimpered.

The couple returned from their private talk and within minutes, the two parties parted. Kamila went to their car and said, 'can I drive the car?'

'Are you sure?' Manish asked.

Kamila challenged with a staring look, 'you doubt me about my driving skills. You don't know half of me, do you? Just sit back and relax.'

Neeta was positive with it, 'yes, honey, let her drive it, while both of us will relax in the back seat.'

Kamila smiled, 'oh, I completely forgot about the romancing couple. Please, sir and madam, relax yourself in the back, while your lady chauffeur serves you.' All of them laughed.

Neeta said, 'I saw the way you hugged Manish, Kamila. He is not your sole property, is he?' Kamila blushed hearing her mother. He didn't know her mother was aware of it. But she said that in a playful tone.

'I am sorry, mom. Now he is all yours to do whatever you want.'

Manish was getting excited with the mother and daughter's talk. He sat with Neeta in the backseat, as Kamila started the car. He said, 'hey, what is it with you two, discussing about me as though I don't exist. What am I? A plaything?'

'hhmm, yes, mom. Your baby advised a very good idea, a plaything, and a slave for us to play with.'

Neeta blushed, 'hey, Kams, what's it with you and your big mouth? Shut up and drive.'

'And you take all the joys of the world in the backseat.'

While Manish lay back in his seat, Neeta hugged him, making sure her bountiful breasts pressed against his chest. Manish looked down and observed her dishevelled sari, showing her beautiful cleavage. His cock stood up against his trousers. He murmured, 'nice view.'

'Hhmm, that's solely for you, honey.'

Kamila said, 'what are you both whispering? I must say dad should be worried about you, mom. Wait I will call and tell him.'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers