Lovely Auntie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Neeta said, 'honey, drive the car, we can talk later.'

But before she could say anymore, Kamila rang up her dad. 'Hey dad, what are you doing?'

Shyam was ever happy with her daughter's voice. 'I am fine honey, how did it all go?'

'Everything went well, dad. We talked with Raj and his mom. His mom seems happy with me. Raj too hinted so.'

'Fine, what about your mom?'

'Well, mom was there too, she came with her boyfriend.'

'What??' Shyam spluttered.

Neeta said, 'hey, watch your mouth' but she said that very lovingly. She was resting her side of the head on Manish's chest as she playfully looked at her daughter.

Kamila said, 'really dad, she came with her boyfriend and even now, she is with him in the back. You should be worried about her, dad. Tie her up in the home. Her boyfriend, Manish too liked Raj.'

Neeta said, 'this girl is clearly out of her mind.'

Manish enjoyed the play that was happening in the car. He slowly slid his hands around Neeta's smooth waist. She whimpered at his touch. She said to her daughter, 'hey give that phone to me, I am having a tough time watching you drive single handed.'

She snatched the phone and spoke into it, all the while sitting comfily against Manish.

'Hey, honey, everything went fine.'

Shyam asked about the boy's family and there was some long talk. Neeta's report pleasured Shyam. He wasn't able to believe that within a couple of years he would be a father in law. Manish loved watching his aunt talk so lovingly with her husband. He slowly took her idle hand and guided it to the crotch of his pants. Neeta looked into his eyes, smiling, while she went on unzipping the pant and fished for her favourite cock within a matter of seconds, as though she had rehearsed it a plenty of times. She kept a watch on her daughter, whose mind was elsewhere. She was completely unaware of her mother playing with her cousin's cock.

Neeta felt very playful as she said, 'so, if everything goes fine, I will be having something hard in my hands, shortly. I mean, something hard to handle.'

Shyam understood the reference. He was immediately excited. He asked slowly, 'are you having Manish's cock in your hand, honey?'

'Yes, I do.'

Kamila was completely unaware as she said, 'come on, mom, my marriage wouldn't be that hard to handle.'

Manish was excited beyond words. Neeta was playing the game with her husband in front of her daughter, but in a very intelligent way. Her beautiful hand looked so good on his cock. They were small and dainty as she tugged on that mass of flesh. She was giving him a hand job sitting just a few feet away from her daughter. What a slut!

Neeta smiled at him, lustily. Shyam took his cock, beating it. He said, 'you are jacking him off, honey?'

'Yes, Shyam. It's very good.'

'You mean the cock?'

'Yes.'

'But Kamila..?'

'She is driving the car fine.'

Shyam said while he masturbated, 'you can't wait to get his cock in your hands, can you?'

'Oh, you know. How I am like? It would be very late. I can't wait for that long. I mean, i don't know when we will come to Hyderabad and meet Raj's family. It was better to meet them early so that we could settle it.'

Kamila said, 'yes, mom. You are right. It would be very late.'

Shyam was enjoying his wife's playful and sensuous talk.

'You like young cocks, don't you, Neeta?' Shyam asked breathlessly.

'Yes, I do. Besides, you are old. I mean, we are getting old and should settle our daughters' marriages as soon as possible.'

Kamila said, 'come on, mom. Both you and dad are still very young.'

Manish was flustered with the game Neeta was playing. He was getting excited being in the centre of such a situation. Neeta was handling it so smoothly as though it was nothing while she played with his hard cock. Her cleavage and her beautiful breasts were making his life impossible. Shyam said, 'oh, Neeta, you wily temptress, you will kill me some day. You love Manish's cock, don't you?'

'I love it, honey.'

'You will suck it at every opportunity, wouldn't you?'

'Yes, honey, that's my responsibility.'

'You will take it in your pussy and ass, won't you?'

'Yes, both and fully, too.'

'Oh, god, you are a slut, honey'

'Yes, that's what I am, Manish said so too.'

Shyam groaned, as his climax was nearing, 'you will love to be a whore on his hand?'

'Anytime.'

'Will you fuck him anywhere?'

'In our own house, too. Yes, I asked them to meet us in our own house.'

Shyam came with her reply; he sprayed a lot on the ground.

Kamila said, 'of course, mom, they will meet us in our own house. Why is daddy asking these stupid questions? Give me the phone.'

Neeta gave the phone to her, smilingly, as Kamila asked, 'okay, dad, we have invited them to our house. Dad, why are you sounding like exhausted? Are you all right?'

'Yes, honey, I am fine. It's just I am going upstairs. I will call you, again.'

'Ok dad, bye, take care.'

Manish looked into Neeta's eyes as she started jacking with more effort. He knew that he was just moments away from orgasm. She whispered, 'when are you going to scratch your slut's itch?'

Manish could take no more as he lost control, his cock jerked with the final climax. His spurts came strongly painting the back of the driver's seat. They came thick and in copious amounts. Neeta was mesmerized. My God! He is a stud for sure, she thought. When he finished his spasms over a couple of minutes, he looked at his handiwork. All the back of the seat was covered in thick goo of semen. Manish quickly opened the window, so that the smell wouldn't stay. Neeta took a tempting, thick blob of gum with her two fingers and surreptitiously sucked them, while her daughter ranted about something irrelevant. Neeta slowly cleaned the seat with her sari's pallu. It was a very piece of cloth, but she felt pride at Manish's cum staining her clothes. She smiled at him lovingly, as she did that.

Manish didn't know why she loved him so much. He was such a lucky man to be serviced with utmost compliance by a woman of such great beauty. Neeta laid her head on his shoulder in relaxed manner as he ran his hand on her hips.

Kamila said, 'okay, romancing couple, we are home, if you haven't realized.'

Both Manish and Neeta smiled as they really lost count of time and place.

Manish said, 'that's good, driver. Next time, I will tip you off, good.'

'What about now?'

'Shut up and open the doors.' Neeta laughed at the way his daughter was ticked off.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers