Lovely Auntie Ch. 10

Story Info
Late night meetings.
11.6k words
3.98
27.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Manish was unhappy. The next day his aunt and her daughters will be leaving for Chennai. He had such a great time with his aunt. He didn't even dream about such enjoyment. His cousin was a great babe to play around with. But his aunt was so sensuous and erotic. He was lying on his bed as it was 11 in the night smiling with himself over the events that occurred. He was going through a set of images on his laptop, which he had taken in the last few days during Neeta's visit. She was so good in each attire she donned. She was a natural. She looked modest and a proud beauty, when his friends visited for dinner. In a sleeveless blouse, she looked a sensuous and a sensitive creature and then he watched his mother's pictures too. He took them while she was going through her work and in the mall, when she was shopping. She was a very classy woman with a nice MILF figure. He reminded himself of the enjoyment he had in the morning.

Sumitra was very cooperative with him as he played with her. He can't believe she let him have his way with her. And she was very encouraging, too. He liked her beautiful breasts so much. She has such turgid and good teats, though he saw them behind the transparency of her blouse. Her tight blouse with those wonderful contours had made him erect all day. Her narrow hips with that sexual paunch added to her careless beauty. He was sceptical if she would allow him again to take his chances. She was very happy with him being around later that day when his father was there. It was like nothing happened. Even when he returned in the evening, she spoke with him. But still, her husband and his father would be on her mind. He just hoped that she wasn't in any way hurt, as he didn't want to see her in turmoil.

He went through the pictures of his aunt's last visit two years back. They had such a good time then, going to recreation parks, cinema houses and picnics. Every time she visited their house, it was like a great outing. He liked to be around her as much as she liked to be around him. He was going to miss her. She is such a good friend, he thought.

In the guest bedroom, both the mother and daughters were settling down after discussing the day, they had. While Neeta and Kamila told Mamatha about Raj and his family, Mamatha told them of the movie, which she went with her uncle. Anurag returned early from his work that day and seeing that Mamatha was alone and bored took her to the movies. He made sure that she had a good time. Neeta had told Sumitra about Raj. Her sister in law was happy that Kamila will be landing a good suitor. She prayed the best for her niece. Neeta told Sumitra that she would be informing of this matter to her brother the next day. The latter advised her to do so.

Kamila went to the balcony as her phone buzzed with Raj's call.

She said, 'hey, how are you doing?'

'I am fine. So, I should wait at least one more month to see you.'

Kamila laughed, 'yeah, you should. I know you are becoming very desperate. But just keep my hug in mind till then. I am not so sure that you will wait that long. Remember four months back you were in your home in Hyderabad one day and the other day you were at our hostel's doorstep. I was shocked. I thought if I was encouraging a stalker.'

'Hhhmmm! It's easy to become a stalker for you, honey. You have that stupendous beauty.'

'I like when you praise me. Will you do it all my life?'

'Every day, when you are eighty years old and have no teeth left in you.'

Kamila smiled, 'why do you love me so much?'

'I don't know, I just do.'

Kamila asked, 'were you uncomfortable the way I was around Manish?'

'A little. But it's fine. He is a nice guy. You can't help yourself.'

Kamila smiled and wanted to tease to him, 'damn right you are, honey. I can't help myself. He is such a great hunk. I would have married him if you weren't available. He is my dream stud.'

Raj was excited with his fiancée's words. Never was he exposed to this sort of eroticism. He felt very stimulated. His cock was all erect straining against his shorts. He was in his bedroom and adjusted his shorts to make room for his pecker.

Kamila said, 'my Manish is such a great hunk that I wouldn't think twice offering my virginity to him.'

'Oh, baby!'

'Are you alright?'

'Yes, I am.' Raj replied.

Kamila was worried if she hurt him. She said, 'hey, I am sorry if I hurt you or something like that.'

'I don't know, Kamila. I get very excited seeing you both together. All the while, while you were flirting with him, I was getting breathless with excitement. Why does that happen I don't know? I like flaunting you, probably. I like to show everyone that I have got a very hot girlfriend. And sometimes, with hunks like Manish, I want to show them my lover is gorgeous.'

Kamila liked the way he was making her stand on a pedestal. 'Oh, Raj, I love you so much.'

'Me, too. I want to see you happy and to make your every wish come true.'

'Thanks baby. I am very lucky to find you.'

Raj was excited at the way his fiancé had flirted with her cousin. He was sure many onlookers thought Manish was his boyfriend rather than him. He agreed with them. He was a handsome guy. Perhaps, she deserved somebody better than him. He got excited at that image of both of them. He didn't know what made him say that, but he did before he stopped himself.

'Do you want to offer your virginity to him, honey?'

She didn't know what to say. She was dual minded. At one hand, Raj was her lover and her to be husband. Her virginity was something that was special to him, but on the other hand, she necked with Manish the previous day and had felt his cock. It was huge and she also loved Manish very much. She blew Raj a few times. He simply didn't measure up to his cousin. It had always been her dream to get fucked by Manish. Even as kids, she fantasized about getting married to her cousin. But things have changed. Raj's heart beat rapidly, as he listened to her silence. She was making him breathless by every minute.

'Baby, do you want to?'

She asked him, 'how would that make you feel?'

Raj observed that his cock was straining against his shorts. He lay on his bed and shoved his shorts to his ankles as he started to jack his cock. He liked Kamila to make decisions for him. He loved her to dominate him. It was that main attraction, which he fell for. He liked to succumb to her. When she talked of other men and her trysts with them, it just made him excited. He liked that great feeling. But, he knew that Kamila clearly had feelings for his cousin and that was making him more restless.

He replied, 'I don't know, honey. It's up to you.'

'Do you mean to say if I fuck him, you will be alright with it?'

Now, it was his call to make. He took deep breath as he tugged on his hardened cock. He had to say what he felt. 'I will always love you, honey. I am happy with whatever you do. Your happiness comes before mine. If you want to sleep with your cousin, I think I am fine with it.'

A tear ran on Kamila's cheek as she sobbed. 'How could you be so good, Raj? What have I deserved to land you? I love you so much.'

'I love you, too. So, do you want to?' he tugged on his pecker as he asked her.

'Do I want to what, baby?'

'Do you want to have sex with him?'

Kamila smiled a little through her tears, 'ask it properly and plainly, Raj.'

He took a deep breath and asked, 'do you want to fuck him?'

Kamila bit her lower lip and answered, 'yes, I want to, Raj. I am going to fuck him. He will be the first man to do it. I am going to offer my virginity to him.'

'Oh, Kamila.'

'Are you jacking off, baby? If you do, that's the most you can get today, while I will be having the pleasures of Manish's cock. I didn't mention it but yesterday, we made out in his hall. While he measured up my boobs, I sized up his cock, honey. It was huge. I must say that to you.'

Raj felt torn from inside. She had always been open about her affairs. He liked that about her.

She continued, 'if that cock can do the honours for me, I will surely be indebted to him. If i cut this call, honey, next time we meet, you will understand that your fiancée is no longer a virgin. Can you live with that?'

'I will try to, honey.'

Kamila said, 'I am not joking about this, Raj. I don't want you to feel bad about this. Are you okay with all of this?'

Raj took a deep breath and answered, 'yes, baby. I am fine with it. No matter what happens, I love you.'

'I love you, too, Raj. I am going to his bedroom tonight after everybody is sleep. And then I will beg him to fuck me. With any luck, if he does, I will be the happiest.'

'Go for it, Kamila.'

Kamila kissed him on the phone and said, 'love you, bye.'

'Bye.' Raj had the best jacking off of his life for the next ten minutes with all the images that were playing in his mind. After he came with a strong orgasm, he felt if he had made a bad decision. But he had made it. He tried to ring her up but the calls went unanswered.

Manish was going through the photographs, when his door was knocked. He hazarded it might be his aunt. She had been going without cock since 2 days, and was probably desperate. Manish smiled to himself. He wanted to have some relief too. He jacked off only once in the morning after the tryst in the kitchen. He wanted some well deserving relief. And who was better for that scenario other than his beautiful aunt, Neeta.

When he opened the door, he was surprised to see his cousin standing there. Kamila had just finished talking to her fiancée and she was horny after a long and intimate discussion with her beau. She wanted the company of her favourite male, her cousin. She had just made sure that both her mother and her sister were asleep as she slipped from the guest bedroom to come to her cousin.

'What are you doing, here, Kamila?'

'Is that the way you welcome a good looking lady to your bedroom in midnight?'

Manish was flabbergasted by her reply. He smiled at the boldness of her cousin.

'You want to know how I welcome ladies in my bedroom.'

'No, I want to see.'

Kamila was in her nightdress, which came up to her feet, but it added to the charm of her sensuous young body. Her breasts in that dress looked more desirable. Though they were not bigger like her mother's, they were erect and looked ripe for plucking. Her sleeveless hands with that milky creaminess of her skin, added to her beauty. Her hair was left loose. Her long tresses came till her lower back just above the start of her buttocks. Manish's dick became erect within a matter of seconds. She was standing with her hip cocked to a side and her hand resting on it. There was a challenge in her posture and playfulness in her eyes.

Manish moved aside and said, 'welcome to my bedchambers, my dear beautiful cousin. What are you looking for in this middle of the night?'

Kamila crossed the threshold, as Manish locked the door from the inside. Kamila smiled looking into his eyes. The thought of both of them behind closed doors was as exciting as it looked romantic. Before he knew, she rushed to him hugging him tight. Manish felt her soft and fragile body very enticing. He embraced her firmly as she clamped her mouth to his. Manish kissed her back. Kamila was very inviting as she opened her mouth thrusting her tongue. She wanted to comfort his tongue with the sensual softness of hers. Her nerve endings were near exploding with all the attention she was getting.

Manish enveloped her in his embrace as he carried on assaulting her mouth. Her supple, soft body felt so ethereal. Her feet were clearly off the ground, as he literally swept her off her feet. Their kiss prolonged for a long time, as Kamila enveloped her beautiful hands around his neck and snaked her fingers in his hair.

Manish enjoyed the wonderful sensations which her cousin was giving. As he lifted and kissed her, he slowly took her to the bed and deposited her on it. Both of them lay down, as they carried on their long kiss. Manish caressed her supple body, as he took hold of her right breast in his left hand and pulled the root of her hair so that her neck extended. He slowly pulled away from the kiss planting many more on her neck, as he glided from her face to her throat. Kamila moaned with all the sensuous lust in her. She was creaming uncontrollably from her nether hole. Along with that she was having multiple mini orgasms flowing through her as ants on a wall. She relished the company of her cousin but the sexual coupling was something she was looking forward to. Though she loved Raj, she wanted to go all the way with Manish.

She moaned through her frenzy. 'Oh, Manish! You are killing me with all the kisses.'

Manish took a breather as he came up for air and looked into her eyes, 'Am I doing okay, Kams?'

'You are doing great, darling. I wouldn't dream of being on any other person's bed.'

Manish smiled and said, 'Kams, what we are doing isn't right, is it?'

Kamila replied, 'I don't want to analyze, Manish. I just want to do it.'

'I too am enjoying what we are doing Kamila, but the thing is that we shouldn't have regrets later.'

'I don't know about you, Manish. I certainly don't have any nor will have in the future.'

'Kams, baby. You are near engaged; you are some other person's possession. I can't.......'

'Who said I am a possession, Manish?' Kamila asked with a certain feeling.

'I didn't mean in that way, darling. You are not a possession; you are the pride of anybody who you choose to marry.'

Kamila smiled at the way her cousin was describing her. He was the most adorable person she ever met. He never made her feel like a normal lady. He always kept the ladies of her family on throne and lauded them.

She brushed her lips against his as Manish captured those velvety buds of flesh. Both of them kissed for a while, when Manish slowly pulled away. Kamila noticed something was bothering her cousin. She sat up n the bed, while pulling herself against the headboard of the bed, leaning her back on it. Manish was beside her as his head was at the level of her breasts. Though she was wearing her nightdress at the neck area a single string of cloth was tied so that a nice cleavage was showing. Manish looked at the cleavage and into her eyes as she smiled up at him. He softly kissed her at the apex of her bust, kissing her sweet groove. Kamila softly whimpered.

'You are such a beautiful girl, Kams.'

Kamila took his head and comforted them against her soft cushions of mammaries. 'Then, what's the problem, Manish? Why don't you just treat me like a woman and take care of my needs? Why do you always think about my safety and future?'

'Because I should. I can't see you getting hurt later. I don't want to be closer to you than Raj is to you.'

'But I want you to be. What Raj feels and doesn't is my concern, honey. I just want you to break me for him.'

'What??' Manish asked. He didn't understand her.

She looked into her eyes and with a docile and subservient, little voice said, 'I want you to break me for him.' As she said that, her eyes glanced towards her own crotch, implying what she was saying. Manish was flabbergasted. His cousin was offering her virginity to him. Manish was tongue tied. He didn't know what to say. He felt his cousin was saving herself for her to-be husband.

Noticing his silence, she said, 'now do I have to spell all of it, Manish? I am offering my virginity on a silver platter. I just want you to take it. This is the highest respect a woman bestows upon a man. Do you understand?'

A tear slowly ran on her cheek and Manish was touched. He had made her say things that a woman never says to anybody. He felt very guilty. He pulled her to him, hugging and said, 'I am so sorry, Kamila. I am very sorry, darling. Forgive me, I hurt you. I drove you to say these words. You are an angel. I am just a common man. It's my honour that you love me. I love you, too, baby. I will do anything for you. Please, don't cry.'

Kamila smiled through her tears. She felt very happy with his comforting words. She enveloped his head in her arms, playing her fingers in his hair. She hugged him to his bosom tightly making him excited. Manish hugged her hips in that sleeping position. He felt good to be in her lap and with all the love of a beautiful girl. Though she was not as big as her mother in breast department, she had a moderate bust. Pregnancy and lactation will surely create some huge jugs on her, he wondered. He kissed her cloth covered breasts as he luxuriated in the feel of her arms. Her hips were broad in contrast to her waist and it catered to his taste. Her waist was 24 at the most he thought. 'Oh good, I have a hot babe n my hands to play with.'

Kamila kissed on the top of his head as she comforted her lover in her arms. She knew she was going to marry Raj eventually, but Manish was going to be her long term lover. He was a hunk and a dream stud and she couldn't think of making herself distant from him. He was a sort of a man, whom women would love to show off and who would love to be his side, catering to his every whim. He is a woman's dream. And he had such a good nature. She couldn't think of a worthy candidate to offer her cherry. With love flowing through her, she again dragged his head for a kiss, as Manish ravaged her mouth and tongue with a renewed passion.

They duelled with their tongues for a full ten minutes as they thrashed on the bed like a couple of eels. Manish liked the little moans she was making. She was a slut in the making he thought to himself. With all the passion she was showering, he was bound to have a good time. He passed his hands on her buttocks and he noticed the lack of underwear. Though the thin nightdress separated his caresses, he couldn't help but notice the whimpers of passion flowing through his cousin.

Detaching himself from her mouth, he looked into her eyes and said, 'I never knew you had hots for me, cousin.'

Looking down at her feet, she smiled with shame and said, 'I always did, Manish, you didn't realize.'

'I now do. You came to meet your cousin, without any underwear in the middle of the night. That's a complete giveaway.'

Her already fair cheeks blushed on hearing his words. She said, 'now you know me, should I give any more desperate hints?'

Manish said, 'what more can you do, cousin?'

She smiled at him and slowly got up from the bed. She stood beside the bed as Manish leaned against the headboard. She looked down into his eyes and said, 'i love you, Manish, please never underestimate my love for you.' She bent down and kissed his cheek, before straightening her spine and standing up. She took hold of her nightdress at her hips and slowly raised it over head to remove it completely. Within a matter of moments, she was standing naked before him with not even a hint of cloth on her. her loose hair was dishevelled and was covering one of her breasts. She languidly brushed it back so that nothing obscured his vision of her twin orbs.

Manish was mesmerized by her beauty. She was a very beautiful girl, indeed. Not that he was a stranger to a youthful woman's body. He had taken cherries of two of his girlfriends, when he was in his bachelors, but they didn't even hold a torch to Kamila. Her skin looked creamy white. Her face with its sharp facial features was already a huge attraction to him. She had god jugs and a perfect woman's hip with a basin of sexuality at its vertex. He liked her tender pussy lips. She had shaved her privates so that a narrow strip was running over the apex. As he looked at her face, he noticed that her lower lip was trembling with the anticipation of the night. He sat on the side of the bed.

He took hold of her hand and made her stand opposite him. At this level, her pussy was just at the level of his face. He also noticed that her shoulders were slightly pulled back as though offering her breasts for his pleasure. There was subjugation in that posture.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers