Lovely Auntie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, mom, I have to tell you one thing. You had an affair so late in your life."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have hundreds of admirers and I know you know that. I thought you would have fucked one of dad's friends or relatives."

"Don't be so crass, Kams."

"I mean it really, mom. You were good behaved lady and wonderful wife. But you too are human and have hormones. And there are some of the best suitors pursuing you. It was only natural that you would have fucked one of them."

"My God! You are really vulgar. I really feel I have made a bad decision sending you to stay in hostel. You have really become a bad lady."

"Hmm! Then why is Mimi such a good girl. She too roams with the same circle of friends. She is nobler than you, sometimes. Explain that. Anyway, that's not the point. Why didn't you get fucked before?"

"Kams, stop repeating that. As far as I know, I have no admirers. All of Shyam's friends are well behaved people and they wouldn't think of me in such terms."

"You are making me laugh, mom. I have seen dad's friends hit on you. You just rebuff their advances very easily. You think Malhotra uncle is a saint, who speaks nothing but sermons with you."

"He just jokes, honey. You don't need to read deeply into everything."

"What about Ravi uncle? I saw the way he tries to put his hands on your shoulders when we visit his house."

"He is old enough to be my father. It's just a paternal touch."

"Hhmm! Then we have Pradeep uncle, dad's own cousin. I have seen him touch you many times on your shoulder and your back. He even has this knack of finding you in tight places and squeeze past you."

Neeta blushed. What her daughter said was all true. Her husband's friends and relatives flirted with her. They gave small, discrete touches on her shoulder and on her back, whenever they can. She was simply too irresistible for them. And especially, Pradeep tried to be cozy with her by cornering her in narrow places, squeezing by her. Though he was a good friend to Shyam, he smiled and laughed with her. Neeta knew that he was a good man but just that he was a full blooded male, who couldn't help with his emotions.

"He is a good guy, honey and maybe like you said he might be a little daring sometimes. But like I said I have no interest and he knows how to keep himself in his boundaries."

"That's what I am telling you, mom. I have a hard time understanding why you didn't sleep with them. They are handsome and dad also is a properly henpecked person. You can make him eat out of your hand anytime."

"You would understand when you marry, Kamila. Shyam is very important to me. Though I might have frolicked with you this morning, I am always by Shyam's side and will be with him for the rest of my life. He is a great man and a wonderful husband. I can't let that wonderful man go. I really love him deeply."

Kamila looked into her mother's eyes and saw a very moving emotion of passion for her father. She was really a great mother and a wife, she thought.

"Sorry, mom. I am so happy for both of you."

Neeta smiled and carried on with her breakfast.

The few days with their daughters fled past by Neeta and Shyam and they became very sad when Kamila and Mimi left for college. On the other hand, Neeta was happy that her daughters would be back forever after 3 months. She would never let them go anymore. She had enough of this separation. Neeta discussed with her husband about her daughter's marriage proposal and had lengthy discussions with her brother's family, too. Shyam did with his. All were in favor of Raj. Raj's family was consulted and they were excited to welcome Kamila into the fold. For Raj, it was the happiest day of his life. Engagement ceremony was decided to be held in late April when the sisters will complete their exams. Manish's and Neeta's families were upbeat about it.

The hubbub subsided over the next one month. It was 2nd week of February and life had returned to normal. Neeta decided to cut on her calls to her daughters leaving them to their studies. She resumed her job and Shyam was getting on with his business. But the couple's romance had rekindled. After her return from Hyderabad, Shyam and Neeta regularly had sex. It was almost daily. Sometimes, twice and thrice in one day. Shyam felt happy that Neeta had visited her brother. He adored her more and more. She looked to him more beautiful as the days progressed. Neeta too started working out on her already well endowed figure. Her small pad of fat on her belly was almost reduced to nothing. She was looking more elegant and beautiful by the day. Shyam tried to pamper her with excess of clothes and jewelry. No matter how much she declined his offer on new clothes, Shyam wouldn't budge. Neeta however elected to include sleeveless blouses and almost backless blouses in her wardrobe. She felt naughty all the time and wanted to dress up.

Occasionally she would call up Manish and he would advise her to dress up to his tastes. He wanted to imagine her sluttily. She even made some clothes as per his tastes and sent photos of herself dressed up in those skimpy clothes for his pleasure. She kept them in a secret part of her wardrobe. Even her husband wasn't aware of that. But these were of a very few in number. The other exposing but presentable clothes, she chose to wear at work where heads turned. Many men started to hit on her rather more aggressively but she brushed them off easily. She felt the thrill of being a naughty cock-tease, as Manish started calling her that.

But Manish would rarely ring her up. He still had that guilty feeling if he was affecting his aunt's life. He knew that his uncle knew everything about them but still he didn't want to impose his sexual desires on them. Neeta knew that and she tried to talk him out of it. She told him that he wasn't disturbing her life in any way and that he was one of the best things that happened to her, but he hesitated.

Shyam as usual felt excited at the idea of his wife and his nephew. He imagined them in many compromising sexual positions and instantly got a hard on. Even at his work he was imagining her with him. Sometimes he would call her mobile when she was in the office, talking to her of his desires and jacking off while Neeta toyed with words to wrench an orgasm out of him. She loved when she rang her up during work. It showed she ruled his libido even having been satisfied in the night. She liked to make him happy in any way possible. His fantasies of her with her nephew made Neeta sometimes ponder if everything was okay with him. What could he gain from his wife fucking another man? But she smiled at all these bizarre thoughts. He asked her daily if she called Manish. He slowed a slight disappointment in his bearings when she replied no. he perked up when she talked with her nephew. He even encouraged her. When she discussed with him her talks, he jacked off to them. Neeta loved those sessions.

She discussed with him almost everything she spoke with Manish. But she held back the obscene dresses she modeled for her lover on the phone. She talked as though she and Manish were in a relationship and it seemed to push his buttons very much. He was more excited about her flirting and relationship with her lover than the actual physical union. He liked her to be a free, independent and powerful woman, which she was. He loved when she ruled him.

Neeta too noticed at the way he acquiesced to everything she said or did. He wanted her to be in charge of him and the family, to make the major decisions. The symbol of a strong lady doing whatever she can with her libido excited him a lot. He put her interests and orgasms before his and that's what she loved the most. He encouraged her to masturbate if she wanted to, if she felt bored. If he was late in the night, he asked her to bring herself to orgasm and there was no need to wait for him. Neeta never masturbated in her life after marriage. She did with her husband. Sex and gratification were a job by two, she always thought. But Shyam clearly liked when she pleasured herself with her fingers if he wasn't available. Earlier in their marriage, he suspected her masturbating and used to feel jealous, but now it was pleasure. Neeta got herself off once or twice imagining her lover. She later confessed it to him. Those nights they had wonderful sex.

He liked her to neglect his desires to fulfill hers. That was really odd. But she liked playing that game. He went down on her more than before. And Neeta really liked his oral skills. He was good earlier, but he was becoming better and better by the day. She liked the skills of his tongue, as he brandished that secret weapon of his in a very talented way. He imagined her in many uncompromising postures and heard from her, her exploits as he showcased his skills. He looked at her surreptitiously when she was going by her daily duties and found her more alluring and sexy with her casual wear and looks. He noticed her secretly as she went by her household duties and when she talked with relatives conducting social interaction with an ease, which made him proud of her. She looked more beautiful when she was herself and natural.

One night, both of them were seated in the hall. Neeta was typing on her laptop some work related document, as Shyam noticed her beauty over the magazine. She was dressed in a night-dress which came till her feet. It had short sleeves, but was very respectable. It was white in color and with her wavy hair in a pony tail and some loose bangs falling on her forehead, she was looking heavenly. She had just showered and had put on some alluring perfume to make matters worse for him.

While typing her document, she asked, "why are you staring at me like that, Shyam?"

Shyam was stunned. He didn't know that his wife was aware of him looking at her. She smiled at him. He was floored by her infectious smile and intelligent looks. He smiled back at her somewhat sheepishly.

"How did you know that?"

"I knew it all along and you have been doing it since a few days. Now don't start denying it."

"Hhmm! Can't put anything past you, can I? Of course I have been looking at you. You are such a beautiful thing to look at. May be I can spend the rest of my life just watching you."

"Hmm! Okay." She closed her laptop and sat back against the cushions putting one of her legs over another very elegantly. Her bust was enticing in that posture. Her firm and muscular thighs against that thin fabric of nightgown made him dizzy. "Why is my darling husband so fond of me? Is he sporting another one of his tiny hard-ons?"

His hard-on strengthened as she used the adjective 'tiny'. She knew how to play with his pecker without even touching it, just with her words. She is getting better at it. She looked at his eyes and noticed his growing excitement.

"Come here, honey"

Shyam came to her and sat down at her feet, tilting his head on her knee. He relaxed. He liked to be with her. He had that special feeling that he was home, away from the whole, materialistic world when he was with her. She ruffled her hand lovingly into his hair.

"What are you thinking of, Shyam?"

"I love you, Neeta."

"Why don't I ever get tired of hearing that? I too love you so much, baby."

She kissed on his forehead as she said that. Their romance was becoming tender with each passing day.

"How was your day, Neeta?"

"Quite the usual. Busy, busy and busier."

As much as of a beautiful woman, Neeta was a hard working ant too. She shouldered many responsibilities in her company and did much of the work with relative ease. She was quite the dependant member. Her boss couldn't do without her help.

"But I knew that you are not thinking about my job. So, what is it?"

Shyam sighed and said, "so, are you in contact with your young lover?"

"It's been many days since I spoke with him. I think 2 weeks. Why, do you want me to talk with him?"

"Well, you need not ask me that, Neeta. You are free to do whatever you want. I don't mind."

Neeta looked into his eyes and she felt that she had to feed him his desires. She said, "I know that Shyam. I am not seeking permission from you. I am merely asking. I need no assurance from a man like you."

There was some sort of irritation and anger in her voice. Shyam was taken aback hearing her. he noticed that there was some frankness in her tone. Neeta too felt a little out of place when she heard his assurance that he was fine. She felt she was not a small girl anymore. But she regretted once she said what she had to. Shyam was hurt and it showed in his surprised eyes.

She suddenly apologized. "oh, I am sorry. I don't know what came over me."

He rallied. "No, no, it's okay, Neeta. I need not remind you, what you are every now and then. I am really sorry for what I have spoken."

Neeta really felt bad for him. She said, "Shyam! We need to stop this. I am really frightened by myself. I saw a hint of a self-centered bitch in me. We should probably put an end to this game."

But Shyam shook his head. "Neeta, you did nothing wrong, honey. I was an idiot to speak such a stupid thing. If there is anyone to blame, its me. Don't worry your little mind over it."

And then she looked at that hungry look in his eyes. He was a slave to his perversions. He felt afraid if she would be leading him away from that. she knew what she had to do. She should give him what he wants.

She said in a flat tone, "Shyam, stand up." He did it very obediently. Looking into his eyes, she slowly yanked off his night pant. He was wearing no underwear. His cock was standing at full mast. She looked at it and then into his eyes, as she slowly placed her hand on his cock. Shyam trembled. She just prodded looking at him. It looked as though he was waiting for her to play with him.

"You like this, don't you? You like me acting as a cheap slut, imagining me with my lovers. Tell me, Shyam."

Shyam liked hearing her words. She was tugging his pecker to his pleasure. He said, "oh, Neeta, I like your hands, baby. Let's move to the bedroom."

Neeta sniggered in hearing him. "What do you mean, Shyam? What would we do there, that we can't do here? Bedroom is for sleeping and for lovers, honey. And you are definitely not my lover. I don't choose tiny dicked boys to be my boyfriends or lovers."

Shyam groaned on hearing her. she was showing what she can do. Though these words are said in a fantasy mode, he felt that she had a hint of consciousness in her mind when they formed in her head. He loved that she was taking control.

"you have some guts to tell me that I am going to pleasure you in our marital bed. From now on, rule out any sex on our bed, Shyam. If I really want to fuck, I would call up Manish or I would visit him in Hyderabad."

"Mmmmm! Yes, baby."

"What I am doing with your dick is just for my pleasure. I love to have some fun with toy dicks like yours. You know why I say toy, honey. Because toy is not real, it's an imitation. Just like your dick an imitation of wonderful cocks like Manish. But you would never be him, honey. You could never even be half the man he is. A man protects his woman. He doesn't imagine her with other men. Wimps like you would do that. Manish would just bend me, hold my hair forcefully and fuck me making me realize what a real slut, I am."

Shyam was stunned with her words. She was just jacking him off looking into his eyes. She was almost doing it in an offhand way. She wasn't excited. She was just speaking. She was lying relaxed. His cock didn't seem to excite her. He, himself, held no attractive power over her. Shyam knew she had ruled him out worthy of any sexual encounters. She was really fascinated by Manish's cock and after having some fun with it she found his dick pale in comparison. Though this was demeaning, it excited him. He didn't understand what was wrong with him. He didn't know whether to hate himself for it. But he just wanted to go with the flow of masturbation as of now.

Neeta all the while was looking into his eyes. She noticed how he was at her mercy and she loved it. He was giving up everything up to her. Only the most loving man would do that. She was working her left hand over his cock as he was groaning slowly. He had a nice view of her wonderful cleavage from up. She noticed that and slowly popped off the buttons of her dress with her other hand. Her milky breasts with her large sized areolae came into view. They looked delectable as usual and he wanted to run his hands over them. She stalled his advancing hands.

"Be in your limits, Shyam. You are just my husband, not my lover. I love my slutty boobs to be handled by a real lover. You don't even brush them without my permission. Understand??"

"Yes, I do."

Shyam just looked at them and wet his lips as he was being moved forward and backward with Neeta's insisting hand on his organ. She was doing all that to coax an orgasm out of him. There was an exotic feeling with her words. She started pressing her boobs and pinching her nipples as she continued her hand job on him. She gave some intervals in midst to keep him on edge. She did it nearly for fifteen minutes, without making him come. Shyam just waited. Looking at the drop of pre-cum, Neeta bent hear to lick his pee slit. But just at the edge, she stopped and looked into his eyes.

She gave a devilish smile, "you thought I was going to take your dick into my mouth?"

Shyam breathed heavily.

"In your dreams, darling. Why would I want to suck such a tiny dick? You think you deserve the talents of my whorish, wonderful mouth?"

"No, Neeta, I don't deserve it. But would you please do it, baby?"

"No, sorry, Shyam. I wouldn't do that. I have decided to be selective regarding sucking cocks. I would only suck manly cocks. Not something like yours. Is that okay?"

"You are the queen, honey. It's your decision."

"Decision is taken, Shyam. You need not repeat that to me. I am just asking rhetorically. Maybe in your next life, if you are born with a good sized cock, maybe I would suck it. As of now, you should be happy that you are getting a hand job."

She heard her husband groan and his cock getting hardened in her hand. She smiled and said, "but I just want to taste that small drop of pre-cum. Not that I am crazy about it. But it's just that I want to. We are in a dilemma. I don't want to take your cock inside my mouth or touch it with my mouth. What should I do? We will do one thing. Stand steadily, Shyam. Don't move an inch. I will try to just lick that drop without touching your tiny dick."

Shyam's heart thudded with the way she was speaking. She looked to be strict about the cocksucking rule. She slowly took her head near his cock helmet and very delicately took out her pinkish tongue. She hovered it over his cock and very slowly and with a real finesse licked that drop without touching his cock. Shyam was about to come with her actions, but then again she stalled him loosening her grip. He moaned with despair, while she just smiled at him.

She released him completely as she respectably covered herself and started her work on her laptop. Shyam was stunned.

"Neeta, please, honey. Finish me off."

"Shut up and don't disturb me, Shyam. I have some work to do. Aren't you ashamed of roaming in our home with that pathetic dick always erect? And you won't touch it without my permission, alright?"

He heard the serious tone of her voice and just nodded. She was seriously taking control the way he wanted her to. Neeta smiled to herself. If he wanted her to be dominant she would show him, how it is done. She wanted to make him a proper cuckold as he desired. For the next one hour he sat opposite her going through various magazines but his heart was elsewhere. She had put him off from his orgasm. He was desperate to finish but she had denied him his own hand. That fact made him hornier. But he had to abide by her rules. He wanted to be the best cuckold to her.