Lovely Auntie Ch. 14

Story Info
Milkman.
4.6k words
4.21
31.8k
14

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

Hi, back after a long time. I have various threads to run the story but am busy in personal work. I enjoyed writing it. Hope you will enjoy reading it. And please, if you don't like the themes of my story which I have already described, don't read my story and spit venom on me. Hope you will understand. Thank you. And please, give the fodder of feedback for which the author is always craving for.

*****

Manish woke up in the middle of the night. He had been feeling restless. It was the same since his aunt had left. The sexual tension they two shared made him get sleep when there was a body beside him. But he was also entangled in the emotional conflict that if he was involved in any domestic dispute of his aunt or if he was disturbing her personal life. Despite her assurances, he wanted to maintain certain distance from her and it was taking toll on him. Along with that he had some guilt regarding his mother when he hugged her in the kitchen. How could he do that? How did he speak to her in that fashion? It was just so daring or foolish. He didn't know. His mother acted like nothing had happened and she was her natural self, showering him with all her motherly care and love. He felt guiltier with her behavior. He wanted to rectify by being sober and decent.

He drank some water and sat before the TV as he watched the clock which was 2 in the morning. He flipped through the channel aimlessly as his mind was elsewhere. His mind made him go through the pictures of his aunt, which he took on his mobile. She sent some of them in some private poses with different modes of undressing. He smiled as he looked at them. Minor noises in the midst of the night alerted him to look behind. His mother had just come out and was heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. She looked at him and smiled, 'what are you doing, honey?'

'Just not feeling sleepy, mom.'

Sumitra was dressed in her nightie. Though it was simple and covered her amply, Manish was mesmerized by her looks. She was really the MILF material. She had wonderful breasts and a sexy ass. Her innocent face with her wonderful hair line made her look so beautiful. But it was her good nature and loving looks which completed the package. She was the perfect balm to his unhappiness. One word with her and all his woes melt away. Her smile was the perfect panacea.

As she went inside the kitchen, he watched her swaying ass and his heart shook with it. She came back to him with a glass of water.

'I just drank, mom.'

'Then drink another. You never drink enough water. That's why you are looking like you lost some weight.'

'I never lost weight, mom. You just fuss I do.'

'But for me, I think you did. So, what's bothering you? Did you have a nightmare?'

'No, I didn't.'

'Work pressure?'

'Yes', Manish lied, conveniently.

'Do you want to sleep or will you sit here and watch TV?'

'I think I will watch some movies.'

Sumitra shrugged her shoulders. 'Okay, shall I make some coffee?'

Manish smiled. He loved the way she was trying to make him comfortable.

'Yeah, I would love some.'

As she made her way to the kitchen, his eyes reflexively fixed on the lovely rump of her ass. He would love to watch that ass all his life. For her age, she was having not much of a hip.

Sumitra put the kettle on as she started making coffee. She worried a little as she found Manish a little disconcerted. He looked troubled these days as he was always uneasy. She thought if it was because he had got accustomed to fooling around with his lovely aunt. Or was it because of her? She knew that ever since that incident in the kitchen, he avoided her eyes. He hadn't talked as freely as he was earlier. No matter how much she tried to involve him in a casual talk, he wasn't that comfortable. She didn't feel guilty for what happened. It was all about hormones and she couldn't blame him for some minor issue. She tried to make light of the matter but she needed help from her son. Just then Manish entered the kitchen.

She looked at him and smiled.

'What is it, Manish?'

'Don't bother, mom. I don't feel like drinking coffee. I think I will go to sleep.'

'What's it, honey? Are you alright?'

'I am perfectly fine, mom. Just go back to bed.'

Sumitra looked at him for a moment and nodded her head. 'That's fine, then.'

Just when he was about to turn back, she asked, 'at least, are you in the mood to give a goodnight hug?'

Manish smiled at her as he approached and hugged her.

Sumitra hugged him back and she applied her whole body against unabashedly. Manish was aware with the intensity her breasts pressed against his chest. She applied pressure on his back by her hands to make him aware of her soft chest. She laid her head on his neck and even Manish felt her pelvis against his. His cock instantly started to react. Only in his pajamas with no underwear, he wasn't able to control his pecker hardening against her stomach. But Sumitra spoke as though she was unaware of it.

'Manish, honey, if there is anything bothering you, you can share with me. There is no need to be afraid.'

'There is nothing, mom.'

She pulled her head back continuing to maintain her bodily contact. Looking into his eyes, she said, 'Manish, I know that from some days you haven't been yourself. I know that there is something that you are not sharing with me and your father. You have this lost look sometimes, as though you are thinking hard over something. Honey, I promise you. You can talk with me regarding any matter. I won't feel embarrassed or bad about whatever you have to say. It is very painful for a parent to see that her child is worried. Help me by letting me help you.'

Manish hands were at her hips and he observed the curve of her back on to her ass. Her full ass. He kissed her on the cheek and said, 'mom, if there is anything I would surely tell you. Don't worry, there is nothing.'

Reluctantly he departed from her and went back to the hall. When Sumitra was about to return to her bedroom, Manish said, 'mom, I lied when I said I wasn't able to sleep because I am having work pressure.'

'What is it then, Manish?'

'It was a nightmare, mom.' Manish again lied.

'Ohh! Was that bad, honey? Are you okay?'

'I am now fine.'

He was tempted by the hug that his mother gave him and wanted more of it. 'But, mom, I think I will have trouble sleeping. Could you lie with me for sometime till I sleep off?'

Sumitra smiled at him. 'Of course, baby. What a silly request! Come, my poor baby.'

Both of them went to his bedroom and lied on his bed. As Manish lay on his back, Sumitra lay beside him rubbing his forehead. Manish surreptitiously glanced at her faint cleavage at the top of her dress. He turned towards her and looking into her eyes, said, 'mom, can I hug you?'

'Yes, you can.'

'I want to hug you from back.'

Sumitra blushed at his words. She recalled the kitchen scene that happened a few weeks back. She understood how much her son was enchanted by the fooling that they did that day. Sumitra didn't have any qualms if Manish wanted to have more of it. But what troubled her was about later if Manish would feel bad about it and withdraw into his shell. She didn't know what to do. She had to act as though what he said was nothing but ordinary and she didn't think much about it.

She smiled at him and said, 'of course, Manish. If that helps you to sleep, I would be glad.'

She turned her back to him and Manish had a once over of her figure. Her back was scintillating. Her nightie was cut low on the back displaying good part of her sensuous neck. Her flared hips and buttocks were just milfishly delicious. The guilty and conscientious part of his brain took a backseat as he hugged her from back sending both of his hands around her midriff and pushing his hold up grazing the underside of her boobs. Sumitra didn't miss the feel of his manhood against her ass-crevice. Manish felt it was the right thing to press his engorged front of his pajamas against his mom's back. He nuzzled her neck as Sumitra moaned a little. Manish was mightily excited when he heard that little pleasurable moan.

His dick took on its full size as Manish pressed it boldly against her ass. Last time, they were standing in the kitchen. Now, they were comfortable sleeping on the beds and they had ample amount of time.

Manish kissed her neck eliciting more moans from her, 'I love you, mom.'

'Me too, baby. I too love you so much.'

Manish slowly laved his tongue on her neck as she squirmed. He rubbed her cheek with his as he said, 'I missed your touch from that day, mom. I wanted to hug you badly from then. But you were not available.'

She moaned happily hearing his words, when they heard footsteps outside his bedroom.

It was Anurag. 'Sumi, where are you?'

Hearing his father's words, Manish suddenly let go of her mother and was about to withdraw from her when she stopped him. Manish lightly hugged her from behind maintaining the same position. She said, 'Anurag, I am here in Manish's bedroom.'

Shortly the door opened. The faint light from outside cast on both the mother and son, as Anurag made out they were lying on the bed.

'What happened?' Anurag asked groggily.

She explained, 'Manish had a nightmare, honey. I am lying with him from some time. He is somewhat shaken.'

Anurag was well aware of his son's nightmares. He had been having them since childhood. He asked, 'are you okay, son?'

Manish felt guilty hearing his father's concern. 'I am okay, dad. Don't worry. I think I am fine. Mom, you may go.'

Anurag said, 'its okay, Manish. Let her be with you for some time. No hurry. You take your time, Sumi. Let him have a nice sleep. Don't tax yourself with office work, Manish. It will affect your health.' Muttering how Manish was neglecting his health, he closed the door back and went back to his bed.

Sumitra turned her head back and said, 'did you hear him? He wants me to take good care of you.'

Manish hugged her tight from behind and pressed his long dick against her ass crevice. It was probably the best comfort zone for his organ.

'Hhmm, what a great pleasure it is, Sumi, hugging you from back. Spooning with you is just heaven.'

She liked it when he called her by name. She just moaned against his words.

'Ohh, Sumi. You wouldn't believe what I had to endure to let go of your wonderful touch. Your sensations have haunted me in my dreams.'

Sumi moaned, 'are those the dreams you have woken up from, my dear baby?'

'Hhhmm' Manish moaned. 'Do you remember our last meeting, mom?'

'You can call me Sumi, Manish, I don't mid. Yeah, and I do remember it.'

'Was I forceful on you, mom? I didn't want to...'

Sumitra had wanted to discuss this issue since a long time. She half turned towards him as she didn't in anyway disturb his spooning.

'Manish, I want you to listen what I am going to say to you. You are the most precious thing to me in this whole world. I was never hurt by any of your actions and you are the best son that any mother could get. So, please, my baby, don't hurt yourself with what you have done. I have only enjoyed every moment of it. I don't have any regrets over what you have done. It was probably one of the best moments of my life. Don't punish yourself for what you have done, Manish. I seriously don't like you regretting about it. I seriously see no reason why you should feel sad. If there is anything wrong it should be from my side. But I don't see any problem there. So, just remember that I did enjoy that moment.'

She looked it into his eyes as she said that. Manish's organ just engorged with her every confidence instilling word. He looked into her almond eyes and her wonderful hairline which just highlighted her great beauty. She brushed his lips over his for a light kiss, which he returned.

She turned back and said, 'now, my dear Manish, just relax yourselves against me and order me if you want to position me properly.'

This was the first time he was hearing from his mother regarding any subject of their nestling against each other. He just pressed his organ more tightly against her wonderful bottom as she ground her own rump and moaned. He got bold with her talk and decided that he was going to take matters into his hands, but that too within limits.

He slowly took her nightie covered breasts into his hands and started pressing them with gentle touch.

'Hmm, I love your breasts so much, Sumi. Did you remember the last time what I told about them?'

Sumitra bit her lower lip as he fondled her breasts. She just moaned as he slightly pressed the cloth covered boobs. Manish was handling as a masterful jewel thief perusing a diamond. He was applying pressures at three points, back, boobs and her neck. His kisses were getting to her. Her neck was very sensitive and he liked playing with it. He kissed with his tongue muttering sexy talk.

'Nnnggg, yes, Manish, I remember.'

'What did I tell about them?'

'You said they were big.'

'And'

'Nngg, honey, was that about the cow, honey?'

Manish licked her neck as she said that. 'That's right, Sumi. You do remember. Did you remember me calling you by the name of the cow that we used to watch when I was a child?'

'Yes, baby.'

'Now tell me what your name is?'

Sumi had wanted this moment very much. She observed that her thatch of womanhood was leaking with moisture. Manish was taking her to the erotic moods to which she had been strange all these years. And truly speaking his kisses and fondling exceeded the lust which she had when she was newly married. She thought those were her best moments. But now, she was experiencing new heights.

As Sumi was busy moaning and trembling at his mercy, Manish pressed her boobs a little forcefully, 'tell me your actual name, Sumi.'

'Nnngggg, my name is ohhh...'

'Yes, what is it?'

'Nngg, honey, what are you doing to me?'

'Tell me your name, Sumi.' He ordered a little harshly as she slowly moaned, 'I am Ganga. My name is Ganga.'

'What are you, Ganga?'

'I am a cow.'

Manish smiled at her words, 'be more precise, Ganga.'

'I am your cow, baby.'

'That's right, why are you a cow, Sumi?'

'Because I have big breasts, baby. Nnnggg, hhhhhmmmmm.'

'No, no, Ganga. You are wrong there. Women have breasts. Cow's have udders. What you possess is a delectable udder.'

Sumitra moaned as she listened to his words. They were very erotic to say the least. He was just playing with her hormones like a skilful player.

'Now tell me, mom, what do you have?'

He was pressing her breasts avoiding her nipples as he asked her.

She moaned at his words and his touch, 'I have an udder, baby. That's why I am a cow.'

'Hhmm, that's true, mom' Manish kissed all over her face as a strong surge of love flowed through him. Sumitra felt if she carried on like that she will soon be having an orgasm. That wonderful feel of his long cock against her ass was just mesmerizing. She smiled at the pleasure. Even though she didn't wear a bra inside her dress, she wore her panties. Despite having her panties his cock's touch was getting onto her. She pressed back giving him back pleasure. Manish slowly started touching her nipples as Sumi's eyes glazed with lust. He pinched them lightly through the cloth as she adjusted her position for his fulfillment.

'You have a great body, mom.'

'Thanks, baby. Am I doing fine?'

'What do you mean, mom?'

She looked into his eyes and asked him, 'are you having a good time?'

'Of course, I am having the best time, mom. What kind of a question is that?'

'I am glad you are' she smiled happily as she felt his hands roaming lazily on her chest. It was like he owned every bit of them. She felt pride that in fact he did own them.

She smiled slyly and said in a very docile tone, 'Manish sir, will you be kind and take care of your cow? I have very sensitive udders and I am glad that you are my milkman. Any cow would be glad to offer her teats in the hands of a very skilled milkman. And you have the best hands that ever lay on my udders.'

Manish exhaled deeply a forceful snort with the words she used. He was excited beyond measure. It showed in the way his organ smothered against her sumptuous rump. He got hold of her hair which was in a braid and pulled harshly on her head turning towards her, as at the same time, he turned her whole body towards him. He pressed his hard-on against her stomach and watched that delightful three inched cleavage. He roughly pulled on her hair, as he tilted her head back making room for a kiss, which he forcefully applied on her eager mouth. He harshly pressed her globes of mammaries as she moaned. But her moans were smothered by his mouth. For the first time, they kissed with their tongues, dueling fiercely. Her face was a mask of pain as she felt the harsh tug of her hair being pulled. But she couldn't care for it as the pleasure was infinite times stronger. Sumitra came strongly as she launched into a long cascade of orgasms, throughout which both of them kissed like hungry lovers.

'I love you so much, mom' these were his first words as they parted from the mouth.

'Call me Ganga, baby. Ganga loves you too.'

He looked into her eyes and then into her cleavage unabashedly. He was becoming more confident in his taming of her.

'You would do anything for me, Ganga.'

'Anything, honey.'

Though they skirted around the issues, they still had many stages to cross. He didn't even see his mom's naked breasts. He hadn't even sucked them. And there was sex. Manish didn't understand if he was going to culminate every base. He basked in the way his sexy mom was offering herself. He didn't want to proceed more than fondling at the moment. Sumitra too didn't want to rush things and scare her son. She wanted him to be happy and the master of his will.

Manish slowly grazed his finger along the crevice of her cleavage.

'I have wanted to do that since a long time.'

'You should have just asked your cow.'

He slowly pushed his finger into the cleavage as he maintained eye contact with her.

Sumitra fluttered her eyes and moaned saying, 'hhhmmm, that's really wonderful, baby.'

'Don't wear bras, anymore, mom'

'Uunngg, okay' she moaned.

'I really love your breasts and ass, mom.'

One of the hands roamed on the expanse of her ass as his hard on pressed on her stomach. Again slowly they smooched. This time it was a sensual one with a lot of spit exchanging. Though Manish was excited and his cock needed to be tugged, he wanted to sleep in the same excited position. He wanted to explore her mother as much as he could.

'Tell me, mom' he asked looking into her eyes, 'were you a virgin before you married dad?'

She smiled at him and said; 'now what Manish, you want to know about your mother's sexual secrets.'

He spoke a little harshly, but in a mocking manner, 'why are you questioning me, Ganga, when I asked you a simple question?'

She smiled at him and played with the ringlets of his hair. 'I wasn't a virgin when I was married, Manish.'

This sentence really surprised Manish. He didn't understand why but his prick got a little harder pressing against her stomach. He played with her boobs pressing them as he asked, 'really?'

Sumi pressed on his hand as though conveying him that he was free to play with her mammary treasures. 'Yes, I wasn't. Now, shall we sleep or more spooning and milkman-cow stuff?'

Manish wasn't to be deviated. 'No, seriously, Sumi, you got to answer me. Tell me more.'

'Why?' she asked simply.

He looked straight into her eyes and said, 'I am your lover, now, Sumi. You love to frisk with me, don't you? As a lover, I want to know about your previous life. Tell me.' He asked her tugging on her hair forcefully. She didn't know but his forceful nature was making her excited. She wanted to bare her soul to him because he was his lover and she loved him the most.

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers
12