Lovely Auntie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

'I had sex with one other man before I married, Manish. Can we leave it at that?'

Manish kissed her and replied, 'its okay, mom. I am not forcing you. I was just curious. Don't be uncomfortable alright? If you don't want to, we can leave it at that.'

Sumi kissed him back and they stared at each other for a long time, before she spoke, 'you know him. It was my uncle, Ratan mamaji.'

Manish was flabbergasted. 'Ratan dadaji'

Ratan was his grandmother's brother (Sumi's mother's brother) or simply Sumi's maternal uncle. He is a very rich person in his village, a landlord. He was younger to Sumi's mother but he raised both of them as Sumi lost her father at a very young age. He did farming then and was crucial in bringing up of Sumitra. The family had a lot of respect for him. Even Anurag respected him a lot.

Sumi lowered her eyes in shame. But she spoke in a low voice. 'Ratan mamaji lived with us. You should know. He was instrumental in bringing up of our family. He was very young. When I was born he wasn't more than sixteen. But he had immense respect for my parents. When dad died very early due to ill health, he farmed and cultivated our lands to earn for us. Mom was so happy that she had him with her. Nobody stood with us at that time. Mom wanted him to marry me. You know in villages uncles and nieces used to marry at that time. Even now, in some parts of the country. But he married aunt Vinita as both of them fell in love. He too married early barely at twenty three.'

Sumi hugged him comforting her face against his chest and too shy to go on.

'Come on, mom. Tell me what happened.'

She sighed and went on, 'when I was eighteen, he was around thirty five. I used to carry lunch for him to the fields. I had a lot of respect for him at that time. And he was very good looking too.'

Manish recalled Ratan was a tall man almost equivalent to his dad and was robustly built. Even though he was old now, he had bursts of energy in him as he was always working with vigor. He never sat alone. He dressed either in dhoti or cotton pants and was very down to earth man.

Manish kissed his mother and egged her to go on. 'What more can I say? Aunt Vinita used to be busy with kids at her home and I used to visit him for lunch. One day I fell down and got my leg injured. While he was tending me, I kissed him. Though he was reluctant at first, after my many attempts, he reciprocated and we did what we did.'

Again Manish pulled her head back looking into her eyes and asked, 'tell me what you did.'

She smiled with a grimace and said slowly, 'we had sex, honey.'

'No, say it in plain words.'

'Oh, Manish, come on.'

'Sumi, tell me.'

He pinched her clothed nipple harshly as she yelped.

Slowly she said, 'he fucked me, baby.'

'Where did he fuck you?'

Sumi had lust in her eyes as another orgasm was pushing through her with his hard on pressing on her more insistently and his hands on her breasts.

'He fucked me in the fields. Once he took me to a movie in the city and while returning he pushed me in a dark alley and fucked me. He fondled me while we watched the movie. He fucked me in his marital bed when his wife visited her relatives. He even did me in my home while my mother was sleeping in another room. He used to pick me at college and take me to his friend's room, when he wasn't there and used to have his way with me.'

'I bet you were very willing.'

'Yes, Manish, I was. I liked him very much. I had so much respect for him, for what he had done to the family. He was my first crush. He was the one who chose Anurag for me.'

Manish had a doubt, 'does dad know about you two?'

'Oh my God!! He doesn't. He will be very furious if he comes to know, I am sure of that. We stopped our fooling around when I got married. He never approached me again. He was a very gentleman. All my men are gentleman, you and Anurag too. It was my only fooling around I had done.'

Manish got excited hearing all that. He kissed his mother as she kissed him back with more vigor. He laid her on her back as he ground his hard on against her stomach. Shortly, Sumitra had another strong orgasm. Manish put her in spooning position as he ground against her hard fondling her breasts and nipples, kissing all over her neck.

Sumi looked at him as he did that, 'you know what, honey. Ratan mamaji fucked me after my marriage with Anurag got fixed. My engagement was the next day and he slept with me for the last time. He fucked me in every possible position imaginable.'

Manish was flabbergasted with his mother's words. He came hard and his massive cum soiled his shorts and seeped onto his mother's nightie. After climbing down of his orgasm, both of them kissed muttering their love.

'Hhmm,' Manish said, 'now I can have that beautiful sleep. You tap the best in me, mom. And you beat my blues too. I can't thank you enough.'

'It's me who should be thankful for your love. I am so lucky to have you as my son and,' and sultrily moaning she added, '...my milkman.'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12