Lovely, Dark, and Deep

Story Info
After Westley escapes from Laura, he and Nari are overcome.
2.1k words
4
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers

I collapsed in a heap in the underbrush, almost senseless, nearly pulling Nari atop me. "Westley," she hissed. "We have no time for this. You must rise. We are hunted and must not be discovered by the Queen's Guard."

I rolled over, not realizing I was rolling toward Nari as I mumbled into the dark, "Five more minutes. It's Saturday, no school for two more days." Her slap snapped me awake, but also allowed all the aches, pains, and fatigue flood through me in a wave almost deep enough to make me pass out. I opened my eyes to find myself incredibly close to the girl's lips and leaned back, clearing my throat. It took a moment for me to remember where we were and what was going on and I got serious fast. I listened hard to our surroundings, closing my eyes to focus my attention on the sounds around me. I didn't realize I was speaking out loud until I opened my eyes. "There's mild movement in the underbrush, now sound or smell of metal so that's the common fauna of the local area. They're not running or panicking so, other than us, there's nothing close enough for them to feel any threat."

I found Nari staring intently at me. "What? It's not sorcery, it's knowledge of nature. Considering the way we passed through the farmlands back there, they're gonna have a hell of a time trying to track us, especially once they reach the tree line. We changed direction and, unless they've been trained to track like I have, and I doubt it, we have a few hours before we are in any danger."

She considered my words carefully and responded, "We still need to flee from here, Westley. Once they understand we are on the road they will come on horseback and we dare not remain in the forest in the dark like this." She grabbed my arm and tugged hard. "We must leave, Westley. Now!"

I closed my eyes again and inhaled deeply, picturing the area around me and reaching out with the rest of my senses, once again getting the strange sensation of knowing everything around me in an expanding circle. "There's no threat to us for hours yet and we need the rest or we won't make it far." I sagged back to the ground, the effort of checking around us enough to drain my strength to the point of nearly blacking out. My voice was nearly a whisper as I said, "I've spoken to the guardians of the forest when I was on my way here. They won't hurt us. I just need a little time to regain some energy. Give me just, like, three hours or so." Darkness enveloped me like lukewarm water.

I awoke some unknown time later to a very strange sensation. I didn't open my eyes as the pleasure running through me was incredible and seemed to be centered on the velvet heat my throbbing cock felt wrapped in. A moan escaped my lips and I could suddenly see Nari, back at the tavern on her knees, her lips wrapped around me. My hips bucked of their own volition and then I froze at the gasp I heard from somewhere above me. I gripped my willpower long enough to focus for a few moments and realized what was happening. My eyes snapped open only to lock on the liquid emerald eyes of the fiery redhead I had just been imagining. We lay there for a long moment, not looking away, before our gazes broke as she arched her back and a new flood of pleasure washed through me. My gaze traveled slowly down her body, the image burning itself in my mind. Her pale, freckled breasts dappled with moonlight, the velvet corset that was nearly black in the darkness, her pale, strong thighs, and a pair of knee-high fringed moccasins that seemed to match her corset. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes were drawn along the inside of her creamy white thighs to her strangely smooth mound. Not like shaved or waxed smooth, but as if there'd never been hair there at all.

I would have taken the time to wonder about this phenomenon, but she slowly began to raise her hips and all thought escaped me at the sight of my slick shaft sliding from her wet depths. Just as she began to slowly slide back down my length, I growled and thrust hard into her. Her cry could have alerted the guards searching for us, but I didn't care at that point. I reached up, palming her nipples and squeezing her breasts as I continued thrusting up on each down stroke. I could feel power and energy coursing through me despite the drain I'd put on myself earlier. I slid my hand up into her hair and gripped it, pulling her down toward me as I wrapped my lips hungrily around her nipple. She whimpered and ground hard against me, eliciting another deep growl from me as I thrust into her harder and deeper. Suddenly, her body shook as if galvanized by electricity as she rose up, back arched, and screamed as her sweet nectar drenched my cock.

The ripples of her orgasm washed through her and over me and the woods around us seemed to light up with her scream. She ground her hips against me as her scream dwindled to a growl and her eyes met mine. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped as I thrust up deeply into her again and she moaned out, "How?" I assumed she meant how I could still be raring to go. I gripped a handful of her hair and pulled her down for a lust-filled kiss and rolled her under me without slipping from her tight, wet sheath. I nibbled my way down her neck as my hands slid up her body to cup her breasts, her nipples peeking from between my fingers and squeezed. Her moans spoke volumes as my fingers trapped her nipples between them and pulling gently.

"My turn," I whispered into her ear before running the tip of my tongue down the other side of her neck. I arched my back and kissed my way slowly down her chest alternating with teasing little licks as I worked my way into the valley between her tits. Her back arched below me as if to follow my body, thrusting her chest toward me and causing my dick to shift inside her snug tunnel and making both of us moan. With light nips and tender licks, I ascended the slope of her breast until my lips wrapped around the nipple and I sucked hard. This elicited another gasp of pleasure from her while her back arched still further. Very slowly, I shifted my hips, withdrawing ever so slowly as I sucked and nibbled on her nipple. With my cock still half within her, I started to work my way to her other nipple, holding myself in place until my lips had fully made the trek.

She twitched, gasped, and moaned as I slipped a hand beneath her back, the arch causing me to slip a little deeper once more as I began to lick and kiss my way across the taught muscles of her midsection. I arched my neck and back further as my length slid from within her half inch by half inch. Her panting filled the clearing as I made her feel every last inch of me pull from her soft depths and her gasp as we finally parted sounded like a gunshot in the silence. She looked down her body at me with lust glazed eyes that widened in surprise when she realized what was about to happen. I locked my gaze with hers as my breath washed over her sensitive nether regions and she whispered, "Oh gods, you should not..." Her words were cut off by a long, low moan of pure bliss as the tip of my tongue traced the full length of her sweet pussy.

I felt her body tense, tremble, then relax as my tongue found her clit and began to flutter over it, teasing. Her fingers tangled in my hair and half-heartedly tried to pull me away when, as I ran the flat of my tongue over her before attempting to comply, she cried out and held me tight against her. I angled myself so I could breathe as my tongue began a slow but thorough exploration of the sweet pussy before me. I feasted, not as a starving man, but as a gourmand, savoring every lick, every texture. I could feel her fingers in my hair tightening as she thrashed, whimpered, and cried out as she climaxed over and over. Way back in my mind, I knew that we should be exhausted, nearly unable to move, but I felt energized and a growl rose from me and caused my tongue to vibrate on her clit. Her head snapped back, her back arched at what must have been a painful angle, her eyes closed, and her mouth open in a silent scream. Her body shook as though electrified as orgasm after orgasm washed through her and she went suddenly limp.

For a long moment I lay there between her smooth, spread thighs trying to catch my breath. I let my gaze drift up her body to the luscious breasts just begging to be tasted when I noticed her very shallow breathing. Concerned, I slid up her body and started giving her light kisses along her neck and down toward the shoulder when her breath caught and she awoke with a start. She looked at me with a very strange expression for a long moment as she slowly regained consciousness. I opened my mouth to ask if she was alright when her eyes changed. The dazed, dreamy look was gone as was the glazed, lust-filled eyes. What I saw was a blazing hunger, a fire hot enough to consume me whole and leave nothing behind; not even cinders or ash. I lowered my head with a wicked grin and growled. The fire within me was more than a match for her hunger, I hoped.

With a hard shove, she pushed me onto my back, her eyes never leaving mine as she lowered her head and ran her tongue along the full length of my cock. I found myself drowning in pools of liquid emerald as my shaft was slowly enveloped in warm, wet velvet. Her eyes held me as if bound to the animal within her as her lips slid up and down, her tongue exploring very inch as she took what she pleased. Her gaze was hypnotic, paralyzing as the pleasure coursed through me. Something I had never felt before came with it. I don't know how else to describe it other than as energy. The closest feeling I had ever experienced to it had been when I was in Laura's presence in the throne room with that strange light. I felt it build and gather in the center of my chest and suddenly I wasn't satisfied with those soft lips or her incredibly talented tongue.

With an animalistic growl, I pulled my shaft from between her lips and pinned her back to the ground. She stared up at me with a strange look of emotions on her face. Lust, excitement, playful reluctance, and possibly even a little fear warred in her eyes until they widened in shock as pleasure won over all. She cried out, wrapping her legs around my waist as I slid full-length into her. Instead of just pounding into her, I growled and made sure I took my time so she could feel every last inch. Her mouth opened but her cries came out silent as if beyond the capability of even forming sounds as I slid deep and twitched within her. Her muscles gripped me as she began to tremble, each thrust taking more and more effort to slide as deep and that caused her to begin to shake. I leaned close, my forehead against hers as I growled her name before flooding her with my cream, setting her off into full blown spasms as even her orgasm reached a crescendo.

I held myself up as best I could, but what strength I had was waning for the moment. Rather than try and extricate myself from her, however, I carefully rolled us over so she could rest peacefully on my chest without my weight to disturb her sleep. She snuggled closer under my arm and murmured peacefully as I laid my head on my hand, relaxing onto my back. I rubbed her back as the darkness slowly overcame me.

solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers