Lovely Dove 05

Story Info
Some of Hannah's defiance returns - and is corrected.
4.4k words
4.52
56.8k
50

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah rested against him, golden lashes splayed out prettily over her cheeks. Miles stroked the back of his knuckles down her side, soothing, listening to her breathing even out.

She wasn't asleep. Now and then her eyes would flutter open to fix unseeing on the television screen, then slide closed again. She made no move to try and get away, her limbs lax and still draped where Miles had arranged them.

The pre-game show was ending, and it was nearly time for the first pitch. Miles had given her rest enough - it had been hours since Jackson left. She'd cried silently for some time, face pressed into his neck and her hands fisted in his shirt like he was her only lifeline. Then Hannah had settled into this, pliant and sleepy, worn out from her ordeal.

Miles skimmed his knuckles down lower and pressed the base of the plug in her ass. Hannah gasped. She tipped her head back, pleading with wide eyes.

"The game is about to start. Now, I love baseball - especially love the Yankees - but I'll allow that it loses something when you're not at the ballpark. I have an idea for how we might entertain each other through the commercials." He patted his thigh and hooked his fingers in her collar, tugging her up from where she was sprawled. "Up in my lap. Face the TV."

Hannah bit her lip, swallowing hard, and looked like she might cry again - but she did what she was told, crawling shakily into Miles' lap. Her knees rested on either side of his thighs on the couch, and Miles gently guided her head back to lay on his shoulder. His dick lay soft against his thigh, not quite hard yet, but he would get there just from the way she squirmed and shifted and tried to get comfortable. The position would put pressure on the plug in her ass, reminding her of what was still inside her.

Miles hooked his chin over her shoulder and draped an arm around her waist, holding her close. Hannah's quick, frightened breaths settled into something deeper and slower, some of the quivering in her muscles relaxing. Miles stroked a hand over her stomach, up to her breasts, ran a thumb over the smooth line of her neck. He kept his touch light and gentle, but always present, running his hand over her skin with an air of casual ownership.

Hannah jumped every time his fingers brushed over her nipples or her clit. Her face was buried in his neck, like she could hide from him if she couldn't see him or didn't have to look at him. Miles chose not to admonish her for it; she'd had a hard day, and the point of this was re-establishing himself as a preferable alternative to what she'd just experienced.

By the time they had gotten done singing the anthem and the first inning started, Miles was half-hard from the little hitches of Hannah's hips every time he touched her. He wrapped his hands around Hannah's thighs and nudged, a smile curling over his lips when she lifted up without even a verbal order. Miles tucked the head of his cock against her pussy and slowly fed it into her as she lowered back down. He felt wetness against his neck - crying again.

"Shhh," he said, soothing. He guided Hannah down to sit on his cock, spread open over his thighs, and resumed his gentle stroking. "I'm not going to ask you to do anything. Just stay where I put you like a good girl and keep my cock warm while I watch."

Hannah let out a shuddering sigh, something that sounded to him like relief. He let her have it. Her pussy was warm and wet around him, a delicious sensation especially combined with the persistent little twitches she made when he touched her. His cock was thickening into full hardness inside her - it was shockingly intimate. Miles wondered if she felt the same way, or if she was still trying not to think about what her life had become.

At the first commercial, Miles threaded his hand through Hannah's hair and pulled her face away from the crook of his neck, turning her head to the side so he could lick over the pulse at her throat. He rested his lips there and pressed his thumb against her clit, working it in slow, firm circles. Hannah tightened around him, her pulse fluttering rapidly against his lips and her breathing going shallow. "You won't come without permission, will you?"

"No, master," Hannah whispered, apparently done with all of her defiance for the day. Miles was under no illusions - it would return, likely at a time when he least expected it, when she thought he'd grown complacent. For now, though, he would enjoy her obedience and reward it.

"Good girl." He kissed her neck and let his hand drift away from her clit, instead closing his fingers around her hips and rocking slowly in and out of her, keeping one eye on the television. He was mostly grinding his cock inside her, his hips rolling in circles as he held her in place. Hannah was practically boneless against him, her hands resting limply on her knees. When the commercials ended and the game came back on, Miles stopped moving his hips and resumed his slow fondling of her body.

He kept up the cycle for the first four innings - while the game was on, Miles let his cock rest inside her and his hands roam over her body. He made a mental note of all the sensitive places he found - the crook of her neck, the hollows of her hips, the undersides of her breasts - and made sure to focus his attentions there more often than not. At commercial, he gripped her hips and fucked her slowly, sometimes thumbing her clit at the same time. It made her clench down around him and shake.

The fifth inning stretched on longer than Miles expected. He wasn't a young man anymore, and he'd already come twice in one day - his erection started to soften, still enveloped by the wet heat of Hannah's body but no longer as hard or as urgent as it had been before. Miles ignored it, unconcerned with his own pleasure for the moment, and turned all his attention to Hannah.

At some point, Hannah's eyes slid open, glassy and staring fixedly at the television without seeing it. She still worried her lip between her teeth, making it wet and swollen red. Miles was tempted to have those lips wrapped around his cock again, but he didn't want to ruin the way she felt right now. He gave her tenderness and praise, whispering how beautiful she was and how good she felt, how lovely and obedient she was being for him. He cupped her breasts, brushing over her nipples with his thumbs.

Hannah gasped, and Miles couldn't resist turning her face toward him and easing his mouth over hers. It was the first time he'd kissed her. Her lips stayed parted, soft and wet, and Miles slid his tongue into her mouth, huffing an amused breath through his nose when she flattened her own tongue against the bottom of her mouth in an effort to keep from touching him. He pinched her nipples for that, tugging them sharply away from her body and making her whine into his mouth.

"My gorgeous thing," he said against her mouth, then tipped her head up so he could bite at her throat above the collar, leaving sucking, red marks on her pale skin.

Hannah started to squirm on his cock. Miles slapped her lightly on the thigh and she went still, but he saw her hands tighten on her knees, fingernails digging into the skin. He kissed her neck, her cheek, and breathed softly in her ear, "What is it, darling?"

Hannah shook her head, her jaw tight, watching the game like she was interested in it now. Miles was getting hard again, and he knew she could feel it from the way her thighs tensed and her pussy tightened around him. Miles resumed the movements of his mouth on her neck, nipping at the tender skin, licking over the bruises he'd sucked on the smooth surface.

Her throat vibrated under his lips, a soft oh she tried to swallow. Miles stroked his fingers along her windpipe, his other hand drifting lower to splay over her belly and hold her in place while he circled his hips, grinding his cock inside her. Hannah's breath huffed out of her and she made another soft noise like she was choking back a moan.

"Are you close? Is that what this is?" Miles let his hand slide down to her wet cunt, rubbing firm and quick over her clit. "You know you need to ask permission."

Hannah's jaw clenched. Miles could feel her body tense against him, shuddering. His hand rested on her throat like a promise, feeling every tiny noise she let loose. Her fingernails left red stripes along her thighs, and then she let out a harsh, sobbing sound that might have been a moan if she had let herself. A rush of slick wetness coated Miles's fingers.

Miles let out a long, frustrated sigh. "I thought we had gotten over this and you were going to be obedient." He lifted Hannah off his cock and she flinched, watching him sideways through her lashes but still not saying a word. Miles shoved the coffee table away from the couch with his foot. "Hands and knees. You're going to keep earning punishments until you do what you're told."

For a long, hesitant moment, Hannah didn't move. Her lip quivered like she might cry but her eyes were dry and burning with impotent hatred. Miles didn't mind that - especially not when she slid off the couch and got down in front of it as she'd been told. So. She was willing to obey as long as he didn't make her humiliate herself by begging. Miles spread the cheeks of her ass and gripped the base of the plug, twisting and tugging.

That finally provoked a verbal reaction. "No, please-" Hannah sounded wretched.

"You wouldn't have earned this if you'd asked permission," Miles said. He wasn't gentle about pulling the plug free, and he wasn't gentle about tugging her hips up, lining up his cock, and stuffing the head of it into her hole, either. "You don't even deserve to be fucked, you've behaved so badly. Brat."

Miles wrapped one hand around his shaft, the other gripping a firm handful of Hannah's ass, and started to stroke, slowly, his knuckles brushing over her soft skin as his hand bumped against her. It was hard not to just fuck her, driving into the tight clutch of her ass. Her hole twitched around the head of his cock - she had to still be sore. Really, she should be thanking him for not fucking her again, especially with only come from hours ago to ease the way.

He could tell the moment Hannah realized what he was doing, because the dam finally broke. She sobbed, her head pillowed on her arms and her body shaking, as Miles jerked off into her ass. The tremble of her muscles tensing beneath the skin and the wet hitch of her breath had him coming, adding to the mess he'd kept plugged inside her from earlier. Miles pulled the head of his cock out of Hannah and spread her ass with both hands, staring hungrily at the red, sore gape of her hole and the tiny trickle of come sliding out over the rim. He scooped it up with his thumb and pushed it back in, making Hannah flinch, before replacing the plug.

"Up."

Hannah sat back on her heels, tears sliding unchecked down her cheeks. Miles grabbed her by the back of her collar, pulling her to her feet, and yanked her back into the bedroom.

"Please, I'm sorry-"

"You're not," Miles said calmly. He pulled Hannah to the bed and laid her out on her back, kneeling across her chest. His soft cock bumped against her breasts, smearing the last drips of his come across them. "You're sorry you got punished, not sorry for your behavior. That's all right - we can fix that."

He pulled her hands up above her head, attaching them to the headboard, then climbed off her and grabbed her ankles, lifting her legs up and spreading them wide. She wasn't flexible enough yet to put her where he really wanted her, but there was plenty of chain to rectify that problem. In moments, he had both ankles attached to the ends of the headboard, tipping her hips up and completely exposing her to him.

Hannah's face was bright red. She was staring at the ceiling, a flat look in her eyes that Miles had seen before. Fear and rage in equal measure, a potent cocktail. It would make her unpredictable.

Well. He could be unpredictable, too.

Miles struck without telegraphing his movement, his hand coming down on Hannah's soaked pussy in a strike that was more sound than pain - but there was enough pain in it for Hannah to shriek, her legs jerking at the chains. Miles braced one hand on her stomach and spanked again, his fingers smacking her clit. She thrashed, fighting harder than she'd ever tried to escape before - Miles settled into a rhythm, aiming his blows carefully, every slap of his hand landing right on her cunt.

"Stop it!" Hannah pulled hard at the cuffs around her wrists, her anger giving her energy. In a moment she'd start cursing at him, and then she'd start crying again. He needed her to get to the crying before he moved on to the next part.

Miles left her pussy for the time being, turning his attention to the pale insides of Hannah's thighs. Her cunt didn't show the spanking as much as he would have liked but here - here every fall of his hand left an imprint in his wake. He didn't acknowledge her raging, her pulling on the bonds, her frustrated screams from behind gritted teeth. Instead he concentrated on turning her thighs a beautiful, hot red from her ass to the crooks of her knees.

"Fuck you!" Hannah screamed. Miles reached up between her legs and smacked his palm across one tit, then the other, making them bounce and sending her gasping. She stared at him, mute and silent for a split second. When he returned to her thighs, stroking his palms gently over the heated, fevered skin, she wavered. "Just stop. Just- please-" Miles spanked her pussy again, harder than he'd done before, and Hannah hiccuped on her next words, squeezing her eyes shut as a fresh wave of tears wet her lashes.

"M-" she stuttered over it, her eyebrows scrunching together in a look of painful disgust. "M- Master, please."

Miles shushed her - the first time he'd given any indication he heard her - and pushed into her cunt with three fingers. She was still wet from her orgasm earlier and they sank in easy, but Hannah turned her face into her arm and gasped for air between heaving, chest-shaking sobs. For a few moments, Miles let her think it was all he was going to do, twisting those three fingers inside her, spreading them open, rocking in and out gently. He paid no special attention to making it pleasurable for her. It was a use for her body, one he was glad to put her to.

When he'd worked her open a little more, he pulled his fingers out for long enough to lean over to the nightstand and fetch the bottle of lube. She was going to feel this, and it was not going to be comfortable, but he didn't want to ruin her.

Hannah still hadn't opened her eyes, too caught up in how miserable she was to pay attention to what Miles was doing. MIles snapped the cap open on the bottle and tipped it straight into her pussy, squirting a gob of cold liquid inside. Now Hannah yelped, her voice still ragged from crying, and blinked to clear her eyes so she could stare at him.

Miles had his three fingers back in her already, lube slicking the way even more than her arousal had. He nudged at her pussy with his pinky - and that was when Hannah realized was was happening.

"You can't." Her voice cracked. Miles looked up at her.

Hannah's blonde hair was stuck to her face, plastered against her wet cheeks. Her lip was bitten red, nearly bloody, and her blue eyes were filmed over with desperate tears. There was a red flush in her cheeks that was almost as bright as the hot skin of her thighs.

"That's beautiful," Miles murmured, and pressed relentlessly. The fourth finger slid into her, pussy opening right up for it. His thumb slid down to press against the base of the plug in her ass, rocking against it as he pushed with his fingers. She was tense and shaking - trying to close her legs, he could tell, the chain on her ankles rattling.

"Please don't, master, I'm sorry I was - I'm sorry, please, I c-can't take that, I can't." Hannah was near hysterics now, her breath coming in short, wretched gasps. Miles shifted up the bed until he was sitting more beside her than between her legs. He put the hand that wasn't working her pussy over her stomach, rubbing soothing circles.

"You're going to surprise yourself." Miles rotated his hand, excruciatingly slow, watching Hannah's back arch off the bed as he changed the way she was stretched. "You can take a lot more than you think you can. You can be so good for me - you can, sweetheart, I saw it this morning." Miles pushed, a little more firmly, rubbing slowly at her belly. "Open up and take it, Hannah. Relax, shhh. Right there."

Hannah was teetering on the brink of something. She looked him straight in the eye, her eyebrows scrunched together, chewing on her lip again. Her eyes flickered down her body to where she was spread open, full of Miles's fingers, and a ragged sigh left her chest. The tension in her thighs loosened, and suddenly his knuckles sank inside. He was up to the webbing of his thumb inside her, spreading his fingers inside the warm, wet channel.

Lube dripped out of her pussy, but Miles intended to get everything inside her, and for that he needed more. He pulled his hand free and dribbled more over his knuckles, then sank back inside her. Hannah made a sound like a moan she'd tried to swallow and Miles pulled back far enough to tuck his thumb in with the rest of his fingers.

Here it was slow going. Hannah's eyes were closed, her mouth open wide on panting gasps, like the feeling was too devestating for her to know what to do with. Miles twisted and pushed, as gentle as he could make it, easing her open. He spread his fingers to stretch out the opening of her pussy and couldn't help but swear softly - he could see into her when he gaped her open like this.

"Look at you being good for me," Miles said, low and admiring. He turned his wrist again, changing the angle and nudging the widest part of his hand against her. He rocked his hand in little movements, squirted a bit more lube over the back of it, and then, there - her pussy opened up for his knuckles and then he was in her. The hot channel of her clung around him, closing up over his wrist. "Oh, good girl, Hannah."

Hannah blinked her eyes open, glassy and destroyed, with nothing but desperation in them as she looked down at her body and Miles's hand buried to the wrist in her cunt. "Oh." She breathed it out like a sigh of defeat, like she couldn't believe her body had yeilded so easily to something like this.

Miles didn't give her much time to adjust before twisting his hand, curling his fingers, balling it up into a fist inside her. Hannah squirmed, huffing out soft, broken sounds that made Miles's cock twitch in interest. It was fooling itself - Miles hadn't been able to get it up four times in one day since he was in his twenties - but Hannah was glorious like this. Miles stroked his other hand over her stomach, up to her breasts, palming them gently and flicking at her nipples as he started to draw his hand out. He stopped as the opening of her pussy was stretched taut around his knuckles, then punched back in, wringing a sharp, surprised cry from Hannah.

"That pretty cunt is just about ruined, don't you think?" Miles asked, unable to help the cruel smirk that spread across his face when hurt flashed through the haze on Hannah's. "All stretched out and sloppy and worthless. I'll have to fuck your face or your ass until it tightens back up again. Pity. If you'd just asked to come like you were supposed to, you'd still have a tight little pussy instead of this."

Miles pulled back to punctuate his words, tugging until his hand slid free of Hannah entirely, the fist pulling her pussy wide open. She cried out, the hole of her cunt fluttering like she was trying to squeeze down and tighten up - Miles let her do it only because it would hurt when he shoved his hand back in, and it did. Hannah wailed, her thighs quivering, but she went limp and lax and Miles sank back inside her. "Look at that, I just slip right in. You're gaping, Hannah, you don't close up all the way when I pull out. What a sloppy fuck that would make." He pulled out and pushed back in again, nearly punch-fucking her now, listening to her try to shape her tongue around the words she needed to beg him to stop.

12