Lovely Jade Ch. 02

Story Info
Sun and fun on the beach.
2.1k words
4.66
109.8k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers

Jade and I stumbled into our respective beds, and I slept like a dead man. In the morning, I woke to the smell of eggs, bacon, and coffee. Jade and Little Jim were in the kitchen making breakfast. I took a quick shower and joined them. Jade greeted me with a big smile, a kiss on the cheek, and a cup of coffee. Little Jim was grinning too. I guess Jade had made him happy as well.

I sat and drank my coffee, watching Jade and Little Jim goof around in the kitchen. At first, you’d never think that Jade was actually a man. She had those delicate feminine ways - - her gestures, her voice, the way she walked. But, when you looked closer, you could see things that didn’t quite fit in. Her hands were a little big, as were her feet. She gestured with her hands a little too much and struck girly poses at every opportunity. If you looked real hard, you could see a little bit of an Adam’s apple lurking on her slender, smooth neck. I suppose one thing that helped was her body - - slim, curvy, smooth. Who would notice the details when you saw the whole package?

I wondered what this meant about Little Jim. Was he gay? Bi? Was Jade his first “girlfriend”? Was this why he hadn’t been so interested in girls while in high school? How could I talk to him about Jade?

Little Jim sat down next to me and we talked about college. The kid was alright. He told me how much he was enjoying school. How he was majoring in chemistry and planned to become a veterinarian. Jade fluttered around us, keeping our plates and our coffee cups full. She really seemed to enjoy playing the wife.

After a half hour or so, the kids got up and retreated to their bedroom. I rinsed out my coffee cup and thought about my plans for the day. Little Jim re-emerged from his bedroom and asked me if I wanted to go to the beach with the two of them. I started to shuck and jive when Jade came into the kitchen.

“Come on, Big Jim,” she said with a bright smile, looping her arm in mine. “It will be fun. I promise.”

How could I resist? We all changed into our trunks and flip-flops and piled into the car. Little Jim sat next to me in the front; Jade sat in the back. We were all joking about the weather, about Miami, about the beach, about Jade’s little string bikini. The beach was sparsely populated, but Jade said she wanted to get as far away from other people as possible. So, we trudged about a quarter of a mile away from the car and settled into a small valley between two dunes.

I took off my t-shirt and flip-flops and spread our blanket out.

“Wow, dad,” Little Jim said, “You are really staying in great shape.”

I thanked him and flopped onto the blanket. Little Jim took off his shirt and I noticed that he had started to get a little flabby, with a beer roll starting to develop around his midriff. Big deal. Too much studying and too much college junk food. Jade on the other hand looked like she had a body designed at Lockheed. She pulled her wrap off revealing her long slender legs, her bubble butt, slim waist, and long torso. In her string bikini, she was a sight to behold. I noticed a pretty prominent bulge in her thong and looked to over to Little Jim to see if he noticed. He was too busy putting suntan lotion on. Jade looked over to me, ran her hand over the bulge in her thong, and winked. I grinned.

“Hey, Little Jim,” Jade suddenly chirped as she dug through her bag. “I forgot to bring the bottle of water.”

Little Jim stood up. “No problem, baby. I’ll go get some water. Back in a flash.”

With that Little Jim began the long trudge back toward the car. The beach concession stand was about another quarter mile on the other side of the car. Little Jim seemed in no hurry as he wandered nonchalantly down the beach. As soon as Little Jim was out of sight, Jade pulled a bottle of water out of her bag, unscrewed the top, and took a swig. She grinned at me and then settled down onto the blanket, resting on her side. She patted the blanket next to her, and I rolled over to lie close to her.

Jade grabbed the bottle of sun tan lotion lying on the towel and rolled onto her back. She squirted some lotion onto her hands and rubbed them together. Then, with a big smile, she started to rub the oil over her chest and belly. Slowly, her oily hands moved down to the front of her thong. She pulled the bikini bottom down and out flopped her dick. With a little self-satisfied hum, she began stroking her cock with her oiled hands. I lay there on the blanket watching her long red finger nails as they slid up and down her dick. Almost involuntarily, I reached down to the front of my trunks and started rubbing my dick. Jade reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling it onto her oiled, semi-hard cock. I circled her dick with my hand and squeezed. Jade moaned and laid back. Soon, I was pumping her dick with my hand, studying her thick, long manhood as it sprang to full attention.

“Hmmmm, daddy,” Jade moaned. “That feels so good. Wait a minute.”

She got to her knees and then laid back down, reversing herself with her cock opposite my head. I continued to stroke her and felt her slipping my trunks down. Then I felt her slick hands playing with my balls and stroking my dick. I looked down. She was studying my dick with a huge smile, watching it intently as it grew long and hard. Slowly, she circled my dick with her mouth and gently sucked. I let out a sigh and began rubbing and squeezing her balls.

Jade moaned and took her mouth off my dick.

“Suck me, daddy,” she whispered. “Can you suck my clitty for me?”

I’ve never sucked dick before. But confronted by the sight of her rock hard cock, her smooth thighs, tight belly, and the feelings emanating from my own groin, I didn’t need much encouragement. I moved my head close to her cock and licked the tip of her dick. Jade moaned. I moved my lips around the head of her cock. It tasted good, and it felt fantastic. Jade moaned again. I clenched the base of her dick in one hand and started to push her cock further into my mouth. Wow. Her hard dick felt fantastic, filling my mouth with sweet suntan-lotioned hardness.

Jade groaned as I slid her cock back into my mouth. I felt her hand on my dick and then I felt her roll her shoulders onto the blanket. She stroked my dick with her hand and I felt her other hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair and gently pushing my mouth onto her cock. I didn’t need any encouragement. Grunting in pleasure, I devoured her cock with gusto, pulling her cock in and out of my mouth. I maneuvered my body closer to hers and I felt Jade’s hand slip from my dick as she ran both her hands through my hair.

“Oh, my god,” she moaned. “That feels so fucking good. Suck me, daddy. Ohhhh, yeah.”

I pushed my mouth down onto her dick, feeling it tickle the back of my mouth. With one hand, I squeezed her thigh and with the other I played with her balls. Jade was arching her back upward as I sucked her deeper into my mouth. I pulled my mouth off her dick, grabbed it in one hand and began licking her thick shaft up and down, running my tongue over her cockhead like I was eating ice cream. As I sucked her dick, my own cock grew harder and harder. Jade was too lost in pleasure to pay it much attention. As I licked her cock, I looked up to see her shoulders pinned to the blanket, her hips raised high, and her mouth open and panting. I gave her cock a couple of more strokes and then scrambled around, onto my knees. I needed to fuck now.

Jade moaned as I slid between her thighs.

“Oh yes, Big Jim. Stick it in. Come on, fuck me.”

I raised her legs up, while she grasped her cock with both hands, stroking and pulling it. I slid my cock down along her nut sac until I found her asshole. My cock was slick and oily with suntan lotion, and I slid slowly into her tight asshole. As I squeezed my dick into her asshole, Jade moaned and emitted tiny, high pitched grunts. With my cock all the way in her, I paused. She lay there in front of me, her thong pushed to one side, stroking her cock, her legs raised up, her head to one side, her mouth open in pleasure.

I started fucking her slowly at first. She moaned and pulled her hands off her cock to grab my ass cheeks, pulling me deeper and harder into her. Soon, I was bouncing my hips against her ass and thrusting deeper and deeper into her bunghole. The feeling of her asshole tight around my dick and her hands squeezing and pulling my ass cheeks was too much. I leaned down and our lips met in a furious, wet kiss. I bent my hips into the job and leaned my head next to hers as she turned to fill my ear with sharp, rapid grunts. My balls slapped against her ass and I felt her cock trapped between our bellies, slapping up and down against my groin. I pulled her hands off my ass and pinned them to the blanket above her head while I banged away mercilessly against her ass. Jade moaned and groaned and began twisting her head back and forth.

“Oh, baby, oh daddy,” she mumbled deliriously. “Fuck me, baby. Uh. Come on. Give it to me. Give it to me.”

I felt her cock stiffen against my belly and then a jet of warm liquid spread across my groin. She had cum. I redoubled my efforts and in a minute or two I felt my cock ready to explode. Shivers ran up and down my thighs. My balls tightened. And, arching my back in pleasure, I gave one more huge thrust and felt my self explode deep into her tight ass.

“Oh, god,” I groaned. “Jesus. Fuck. I’m cumming.”

I felt myself spurting endlessly into Jade and she slid her hands out of my grasp and buried them in my hair. She humped her ass up and down, pulling me down to her neck by my hair. I bellowed into her skin and jerked a few more drops of cum into her, my whole groin tingling with pleasure. We shuddered together and then lay still. My dick was still buried deep inside her as our bodies came to rest and I settled down on top of her. Jade wrapped her arms around my back and her legs around my hips and squeezed tightly. After a a minute or so, I raised my head and our lips and tongues met in a long, slow, voluptuous kiss. I slid my dick out of her and rolled onto my side, our mouths still locked onto each other. Jade broke the kiss and heaved a great sigh.

“Oh my god,” she mumbled. “Hmmmmm. You really know how to fuck.”

I laughed and ran my hand along her belly, down around her now shriveled cock, and stroked her thigh. Jade rolled onto her side, hugged me again, and we shared another long, deep kiss. We recovered our senses and flopped onto our backs. I felt a slow wave of peaceful bliss and exhaustion pass over my body. Jade leaned down, gave my cock a quick little peck, and pulled my trunks back over my hips.

“Little Jim will be back in a minute,” she whispered, kissing me on the cheek. “I’m going to take a quick dip and clean up.”

I mumbled something and heard her stand and then dash down the beach to the ocean. Swimming in total relaxation, I spread my legs and arms to the warm sun and nodded off to sleep.

LuckyBob
LuckyBob
72 Followers