Lovely Linda Ch. 02

Story Info
Things move on.
2.4k words
4.57
27.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was bent over her kitchen table with her skirt around her waist and her knickers around her ankles, I was standing behind her with my trousers and boxers around my ankles with my cock pounding in and out of her cunt, her blouse was undone and I had my hand on her bra encased tits.

"Cumming!!" she screamed as I emptied my cock into her welcoming, warm, wet hole.

20 minutes earlier ...

This was the Monday morning after the Easter Ball, I had arranged to pick her up for work as per normal but had arrived 15 minutes early, she had just finished getting dressed and opened her front door in a bit of a tither as she thought she was running late, "Come in," she said, and then gave me a bit wet kiss as soon as the door was shut, The kiss got hotter and hotter as we started feeling each other up, she had on a dark blue blouse with all the buttons done up, and a below the knee light brown skirt that was loose.

"I missed you," I growled as we come up for air.

"Me too." she said as she released herself from my grasp and walked into the kitchen to pick up her bag.

I followed her into the kitchen as she reached over the far side of the table to get her bag I put my hands on her arse and squeezed each cheek firmly, she leant back into me and put one hand behind my neck and turned her head, we started kissing again, I moved my hands from her arse round to the front and started caressing her breasts, "No time for this," she said hesitantly but she moved her arse back so it rubbed against my rapidly hardening cock.

"Yes there is," I said and started undoing some of her blouse buttons, she kissed me harder as she felt my hand on her bra clad breasts.

I bent her over the table and started lifted her skirt up, she had no tights or stockings on as I lifted her loose skirt up to her waist and pulled down her knickers.

"Take me now!" she gasped as I rubbed a finger along her wet slit, she opened her legs wider.

I quickly undid my trousers and dropped them and my boxers in on quick motion and touched her slit some more, my fingers found her hole and went straight in as she was so wet, I removed my fingers lined up my cock and with one straight movement buried my cock fully inside her.

"My God," she said "Why did I have to see my sister at the weekend, I could have had this instead," as we got into the age old motion of being each other to the boil.

"Fuck me harder," she insisted and with that really went for it, as I caressed her breasts that were still in their bra, and I really pummelled her pussy,

"Cumming!!" she screamed as I emptied my cock into her welcoming warm, wet hole.

She jerked and pushed hard back as we both slowed down,

"Morning my love," I said as I kissed the back of her neck.

"Morning to you too," she sighed. "We'll be late for work," she said as we both laughed.

"Oh well," I said, "I hope it was worth it."

"Definately" came the reply.

We uncoupled and she did up her blouse and pulled her knickers up.

"I'm going to let your cum drip out of me during the day," she said.

We kissed again as I made myself presentable, and then we walked out to the car, We drove into work talking about what we did at the weekend and made plans to spend all of the following weekend together.

As we parked in the car park I leant over and gave her a big kiss, she returned it and as she opened her eyes she saw a couple of people looking at us.

"I think word may have got out about us," she said.

We got out, locked the car and walked hand in hand into the main reception area and then we parted to go to our individual work areas.

I had my head down all day, busy with work when all the team got called into a meeting.

"As you all know" said the team manager, "We have been short staffed for a while so we have picked up some new team members, they will be starting tomorrow," he continued, "Make sure you treat them well," "Steve and Giles, Can I see you in my office please?" he said.

With that we both traipsed into his office and closed the door. "You are both now promoted to team leaders" he said "Congratulations, as the teams is going to get bigger I can't keep control of it all and you will both run a team of 10,"

"Giles, you will run team A, Steve team B," "Steve, you will also act as my deputy."

Giles looked crest fallen, so do I report to Steve?" he whined.

"Only when I'm not around," said the manager, which seemed to placate him a bit.

When I got back to my desk I rang and told Linda who was really pleased for me and promised to help me celebrate that night.

At home time she was waiting for me in reception and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said "I've been shopping lunch time, is it alright if I come round about 7 and cook for you?"

"Of course," I said, as she lopped her arm through mine, we then walked out to the car. I dropped her off outside her house and said "I'll see you in an hour or so."

She kissed me quickly on the lips and said "I've got to go and get ready, Love you."

With that she hopped out of the car walked to her front door, where she blew me a kiss and then went inside.

I went home and tidied up the house ready for Linda's visit, she arrived bang on 7PM and was wearing a long anorak, she carried a carrier bag with what looked like a bottle of wine and a couple of metal containers, she also had what looked like an overnight bag with her, as I let her in she gave me a big kiss, I slammed the front door shut and kissed her passionately back, I started to unzip her anorak, as it opened I saw she was just wearing a red silk bra and matching thong.

"You like" she said.

"I REALLY like" I replied, grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs to my bedroom.

As we stood by the bed we started kissing again and she pulled my shirt over my head and started running her fingers over my chest, I started kissing her neck and shoulders, she made a mewing noise that I took as encouragement, she then moved her hands to my back and started gently moving her finger tips across my back as I suckled on her neck.

I picked her up and laid her down on the bed, before I climbed on top of her I removed my trousers boxers and socks leaving me naked, Linda giggled and removed her bra, I kissed her lips and she returned the kiss like someone who needed to be loved, I left her lips and moved down her body, kissing her chin, then her neck, then her shoulders, I loved one hand to between her legs which she opened wider and started stoking the gusset of her knickers, they were soaking, she made a noise like a contented cat purring , I moved a finder inside the knickers and started stroking her wetness, she went stiff as a board and then cried out "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH" as she came.

I removed my finger and started kissing her breasts, she grabbed my head and held it to her nipple as I started suckling, she seemed to like that as the mewing noises started again, I then moved onto the other breast and did the same thing, I moved down and blew on her covered love box, she mewed again, I then grabbed the sides of her knickers and pulled then down her legs, I had to move from between her legs to get that part of my mission completed, once they were off I moved back between her legs and without warning dived between her thighs and sucked her pussy lips between my lips, that did it, she came again "FUCKING HELL" she screamed as the orgasm wracked her body.

I continued to suck her lips and she wiggled away "Too much" she said, "rollover I want to be on top," she said.

With that I flopped onto my back and she straddled me, grabbing my cock, she rubbed her sex across my cock without letting it enter her, she sighed and then raised herself up slightly, she pointed my cock up and then lowered herself down onto it, "Fuck, yes, that's what I want," she said.

She started riding me slowly as I gently caressed her breasts, she then leant forward and kissed me as she started riding faster, as she leant forward I removed my hands from her breasts and held her close, and then started to push my cock into her, she stopped moving and allowed me to fuck her from below, we stopped kissing as she said "Do it, come in me now, I'm so close."

I then really started to hammer away at her, after a minute she started to shake and said "Cumming."

At which point I felt the hot juice start to spurt up my cock and then felt my cock hole open and spurt my juice into her hot and wet hole.

We started kissing again and then she rolled off me and laid down next to me, I put my arm under her next and she rolled and put her head on my shoulder as I stroked her hair and upper back, "You can some round anytime," I said laughing.

She lifted her head and replied "you liked my lunchtime underwear purchase then?"

"What do you think?" I said.

She kissed me and then got up, "I'm hungry, fancy a bite to eat?" she said, "have you got a shirt I can wear?" she asked.

I went to a cupboard, pulled out an old T-shirt and passed it to her as she went out of the door to the bathroom, I pulled on a t-shirt myself and a pair of jogging trousers.

She appeared at the bedroom door a couple of minutes later wearing the t-shirt and said "I brought some food with me," we went down stairs and she found her carrier bag, the 2 metal containers had some ready meals from the supermarket, she found the oven and said "they will take 20 minutes to warm up, can you pour me a glass of wine?"

I opened the bottle, got 2 glasses from a cupboard and then poured some wine, we went into the lounge, and put the TV on whilst we cuddled up on the sofa, we watched the local news and then got the ready meals out of the oven, whilst not cordon bleu they stopped the hunger pangs we had developed after building an appetite earlier, once we had eaten we cuddled up on the sofa, and talked about our pasts, including past loves, families and our hopes for the future, after a couple of hours she said "Do you mind If I sleep here tonight?"

With that I kissed her, lead her by the hand to my bedroom, we didn't make love again that evening we just spent the whole night cuddled up, I didn't sleep much I just listened to her beautiful soft breathing held her close.

I fell asleep in the early hours and woke up with the alarm blaring and an empty bed, I could smell what smelt like toast coming from downstairs, I went down stairs and found Linda looking though the cupboards looking for something, she saw me and smiled, walked over gave a quick kiss on the lips and then said "Where do you keep the tea bags?"

I opened a cupboard pulled them out from a jar marked biscuits. "Funny!" she said.

We had toast and tea and then we both looked at each other and said "Shower?" at the same time, I said "It's quite a big shower, I can scrub your back if you like?"

She smiled took my hand, and said "I'd like that," and kissed me on the lips, as our lips parted she stroked my face and then led me by the hand to the bathroom.

We both undressed and whilst Linda set the temperature I found another towel for Linda to use.

We both got into the shower and started to lather each other using the shower gel, after a couple of minutes we stopped kissing and then started washing each other's private bits, soon it was getting steamy and not from the water, I got some gel and rubbed it across her hole and a finger slipped in her bottom, she looked shocked then kissed me harder, I lifted her up and held grasped her bottom cheeks as I held her against the shower wall, she spread her legs further and I knelt a little, she grabbed my cock placed it at her hole and I stood up impaling her on my cock.

"Holy shit!" she said as we rocked together with me holding her up against the wall.

We slowly made love kissing each other as the shower water cascaded over us, she removed her lips from mine and gasped "Come in me, darling, I love you!"

With that I started speeding up my thrusts and she then started to shake, at the point I came into her, triggering an almighty scream and her hands around my neck nearly ripped my head off.

We calmed down and disentangled ourselves and quickly washed, as we realised we would be late for work.

We got dressed, Linda had brought some clothes with her in her overnight bag and went to work.

When we got to work and parked up, she kissed me on the lips and said "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

I kissed her back and said "You are to me as well."

We got out of the car and locked it, and walked hand in hand across the car park, it seems some people still didn't know about us judging by the confused looks on some people's faces.

To be continued ...