Lovely Lingerie Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,011 Followers

I took a vibrator and slid it up and down my pussy, then held it against my swollen clit and came explosively. One dildo fascinated me, it had two bulbs on the end. It came in three sizes, virgin, he-man, and super stud. Ellie slipped one on and I was aghast. It was flesh colored and even had veins along its length. One adjustable bulb went in the pussy, the other in the ass, holding it on with no straps at all. In front, underneath were tiny knobs that fitted against the wearer's clit. The folds of the pussy hid the connecting portion and it looked like it grew naturally from the wearer's body.

She told me that thrusting gave really wonderful stimulations, to the ass, pussy, and clit. When properly placed, it looked like it was naturally growing from the body. Every thrust gave the one wearing it wonderful stimulations. She had me pull on it and it was almost as if it grew out of her pussy. With her help, I tried one on and it felt, and looked so strange. Ellie pulled on it gently, and it rubbed against my clit and pulled delightfully inside me.

"My friend and I tried these out on each other. They're wonderful, either as the fucker, or the fuckee! When you thrust, the knobs rub against your clit and the bulbs are pulled slightly inside you as you slip it out. You get sensations coming and going. We fucked each other all night, trading off. We even used the small ones up each other's asses. The big one is really a pussy stretcher. Would you like to try them out?"

Having the bulbs in my pussy and ass really had me on fire. Ellie had on the middle sized one and I decided 'what the hell'. "I've never been fucked by a girl. I think we'll rectify that right now."

I moved to her and we kissed. It was wonderful kissing her. Our bodies moved together and the dildo felt funny as I pressed against her. Her body was so soft and warm. Our breasts pressed together and my nipples tingled as her breasts pressed against mine. She pushed me back on the bed and slipped the dildo from my pussy. While she was there she bent forward and her sweet mouth covered my spread pussy. I almost fainted from the pleasure.

Her open mouth covered my pussy and I felt her tongue probe inside my hot pussy, the first person that'd ever gone down on me. I cried out, it felt so good. She looked up at me and reached up and took a breast in each hand and squeezed softly. This was my first time with another woman, and Ellie is really good.

She spent a long, long, time slowly licking and sucking my pussy, paying particular attention to my hard clit. She'd suck it in and out, then flick her tongue over it rapidly till I'd almost come, then slowly lick the underside. She did this over and over till I thought I'd go mad. Finally I screamed for her to make me come. Her tongue flicked rapidly over my burning clit sending me over the top.

When I climaxed, I went wild. I'd never felt anything like it in my life. Waves of the most intense pleasure flooded my body as her talented tongue and lips brought me to a whole series of climaxes.

Finally she licked my spread pussy softly with the flat of her tongue. I calmed down and she slid upward. She moved the dildo to my pussy and carefully slid it into me. My pussy was drenched and it slid in, stretching me wonderfully. She held herself off me with her arms, and slowly fucked me. I'd had limited sex with one man. She was wonderful. Her hips moved from side to side and she'd raise her hips upward, so the dildo rubbed every part of my yearning pussy. Her breasts moved against mine, her nipples erect and burning against my own.

She fucked me for a long time, slow and deep. She looked into my eyes, and her whisper was throaty with desire. "Do you like it, Baby? Is it good? I can fuck you all night with this, and I'm getting almost as much pleasure as you do. Every time I move in your sweet pussy, it pulls in my pussy and ass, and the knobs move against my clit. I haven't decided who gets the most pleasure. Now, get on you knees, and let my fuck you from behind and hold those big beautiful breasts of yours. You'll love this."

She slid out and I got on my hands and knees. She slid into me again and the angle was different, the dildo pressed against my cervix as it hit bottom. She reached under and caught a breast in each hand and fondled them, her fingers rolling my hard nipples. I came almost immediately. I exploded! The dildo felt so wonderful inside me and she knew just how to thrust it into me. One hand left my breast and slid down to my pussy, to find my swollen clit. Her knowing fingers rubbed it, a finger on either side, and I exploded again and again. I came five times, she told me later, before I fainted and fell forward unconscious. I came to with her bathing my face with a cool, wet wash cloth. We lay kissing and caressing, talking. After I'd rested, I told her I wanted to make love to her.

I slipped the dildo out of her body and began to kiss her. She wouldn't let me move down for a long time. Out tongues fenced and probed. She pulled back and guided me to her breasts. Her flesh tasted so sweet and I loved sucking her nipples to erectness. She coached me on how hard she liked her nipples sucked, how to nibble gently on them with my teeth. My own pussy was so wet, and I trembled from the excitement. She pushed me gently down, guiding me to her thighs. He guided me where to lick and caress, till she was finally ready for me to make love to her hot, open pussy.

This was the first time for me, but all I had to do was think how I'd like to have my own pussy kissed and caressed. My knowledge of that subject was really limited, but I have a good imagination! It seemed to come naturally for me. I enjoyed the feel, taste and sensation of licking, sucking, and tonguing her sweet pussy. I liked the salty taste, and couldn't get enough of her. Her small clit came under a lot of attention. I brought her to a number of climaxes. Her pussy gets very wet when she comes, and I licked and sucked her sweet salty juices. When she finally pushed my head away, my face was wet with her juices. She pulled me up, and as we kissed, licked her juices from my face.

We lay kissing and caressing and I told her I wanted to use the dildo on her. She helped me put the largest one on and then got me to stand in front of the mirror. We both broke up. There I stood, a woman, with shapely body, large breasts, softly rounded tummy, and a really big cock sticking out in front! God, it looked real. Scary Real!

Ellie lay down on the bed and spread her thighs wide. "Fuck me you sweet, lovely bitch!" She spread her pussy lips wide and slipped a finger up inside. "Come here Lover, and fuck me. I want you to put that big long cock inside me and fuck the shit out of me. God, you're beautiful! Come on before I cum just looking at you. Fuck me!" She held her arms out to me.

I went to the bed and got between her thighs. She caught the dildo and rubbed it up and down her wet pussy. I moved forward on my hands and knees and carefully slid the dildo into her spread pussy. The sensation was beyond belief. I was going to fuck a beautiful woman. Slowly I moved it in and out letting her wet pussy lubricate it. Every in and out movement pulled at my pussy and ass, and the tiny knobs rubbed against my clit.

With her help and soft coaching, the monster disappeared up inside her. Our bellies and pubic bones finally met, and it felt so wonderful. She pulled me down on top of her and we kissed. She told me how wonderful it felt to have that 'cock' so far inside her, and how it filled her pussy. Her soft body felt so good under me. She placed a hand on my ass and pulled me against her grinding her hips against mine.

Ellie coached me and slowly I picked up the hip action and timing. As we moved together, I quickly got the rhythm and pace and I began to move my hips from side to side, as well as in and out. Ellie told me how it felt to have the long dildo inside her, and what it was doing to her pussy. I quickly got the rhythm and hip action together. It didn't come naturally to me.

The stimulation to my pussy, and watching her under me really got me hot. She saw my state of excitement and unexpectedly reached up and caught both of my excited, extended nipples and pinched them hard. The pleasure/pain shot through me and I climaxed violently. I fell on top of her and lay panting. We kissed, and after I'd recovered began fucking again.

"I can't believe I'm fucking a women. It feels so nice and so wonderful. Your body under me seems so natural, and I love giving you pleasure. Am I giving you a good fuck, Bitch?" I said with a leer.

"God yes, you're a natural. Move your hips from side to side as you fuck me. Good, yes. like that, you touched my cervix. Oh, Oh, I'm coming. Fuck me hard, hard!"

I moved my hips faster, and by now I'd caught on to the rhythm, and began to thrust forcefully into her. Each thrust and pull out moved the dildo inside my pussy and ass, as well as rubbed my clit. My hips shot back and forth like I'd been fucking for years. It seemed so natural now. I rotated my hips from time to time and to give both of us different sensations. Ellie began to cry our for me to fuck her harder. Her full breasts jiggled and bounced as I slammed into her.

My own pussy was on fire and I thrust harder and faster till we both exploded at the same time. My hips kept up their thrusting, and the dildo sent sensations to my clit, inside my pussy, and to my ass. It was a totally unique sensation. I almost fainted from the multiple pleasure. Ellie came long and hard, crying out my name.

We lay together for a long time kissing and caressing. We went to the bathroom and after using the john, climbed into the shower together. We spent a long time exploring each other, and both had another climax under the water. We dried off and got in bed again.

This time our lovemaking was slow and long. Ellie led me slowly into the pleasures of Lesbianism, and our lovemaking lasted a long time before we had both come. She taught me all the secret places a woman likes to have touched, kissed and licked. It was very late before we finally went to sleep bodies twined. Fortunately the next day we both had late classes, we slept late, awoke, made love, showered, made love again, showered, and barely made class in time! I had a hard time concentrating in class. I think I smiled all through class!

We tried out almost all of the sex toys on each other. We laughed and giggled as we tried to see who could make the other come first. We decided that there were no losers. We made love again and again, with and without the sex toys. I couldn't seem to get enough of Ellie. I particularly loved to lick and suck her sweet pussy.

The sex toy party was held in a beautiful mansion in one of the exclusive neighborhoods. Caddies, BMW's, Continentals lined both sides of the long curved driveway. Pam, the beautiful hostess greeted us wearing a very sexy, very expensive, pair of sheer pajamas, with obviously nothing on under them. She hugged us both and gave us each a soft kiss. It made my knees weak.

She led us to a bedroom off a long hall and told us to put our outfits on in there. She watched us undress, her eyes studying our naked bodies, and nodded approval of our revealing outfits. We went into a large den with a long table in the center, chairs, and couches grouped around it. Ceiling lights highlighted the center, other lights softly illuminated the surrounding area. We set up our display on the table. We could hear voices and laughter coming from another part of the house.

"Ladies, the women here tonight are very sophisticated, very sexy, and very wealthy, and I might add somewhat jaded. I have a reputation of being an innovator. They expect me to show them something a little unusual, not the ordinary Tupperware type party, if you catch my meaning. I guarantee they'll buy at least eight, nine hundred dollars, probably more. What I'd like you two to do, is give us a real demonstration of how these obviously quality 'toys' are used. Do you think you can do that?" With that, Pam laid two hundred-dollar bills in front of each of us.

Ellie looked at me and I looked back at her frowning. I wasn't sure about this! Two more bills flipped on each pile. I still frowned. Another bill hit each pile. Five hundred dollars each plus the sales.

"I'll personally guarantee nine hundred dollars total sales. If we're short, I'll make up the difference. Agreed?" Our hostess said with a quizzical grin. We agreed.

"And if the ladies would like a personal demonstration on them-selves?" Ellie smiled back. "Should we oblige?"

"Only if you so wish. I can assure you that they will be most thankful, and generous. These women are the wives and mistresses of some of the wealthiest and most influential men in our city and state. Their men neglect most to a great extent, sexually. They like to let off steam. We meet frequently and indulge our passions. Tonight it's ladies only. Feel free to do as you like, abstaining, if you wish. I honestly believe you'll both enjoy the night. If you'll excuse me I'll bring the ladies in here in five minutes."

Ellie and I arranged the table and made a quick plan of what to start with, and how we'd handle the demonstrations. "This could be some night, kid. If you want to join in go ahead, but don't feel pressured!" I nodded and leaned over and kissed Ellie full on her lips, she pressed back and slid her tongue into my mouth. It felt so natural to kiss her. She tasted so good. She reached over and fondled my breast, and my nipples erected, tenting the almost transparent material of my top. She chuckled a deep throaty sound. We heard footsteps and pulled apart as the first of the ladies came into the room. Two of them had seen us kissing and smiled knowingly, one nodded and winked.

As they filed in, I was impressed by their beauty and well kept bodies. There wasn't an unattractive woman in the room, and the ages must have run from the thirties to the sixties. They obviously took good care of their faces and bodies. All wore revealing clothes of some kind, from negligees, Roman type togas, custom pant-suits, types that would get you arrested if you wore them outside the house, all very chic and obviously expensive. Some came in holding hands, and all had a drink in their hands. They found seats, and our hostess introduced us as "Venus and Aphrodite, purveyors of toys of pleasure, fit for Goddesses."

Ellie and I went into our pitch, we handed out order forms to all the women along with erasable ball point pens that had a tiny cock head as the eraser, which caused lots of laughter and comments. We began with the vibrators, showing different sizes and colors. They had only to check the item listed on the sheet as we gave the model number. Pens scribbled busily. When asked to demonstrate one Ellie obliged and lay back, slipped off her thin panties and slid it up and down her lovely pussy. Her reaction left no doubt as to its effectiveness. I showed the accessories that went with some of the vibrators, such as small slender anal probes, and ribbed covers.

With a little hesitation, I took off my panties and bent forward, and after lubricating the anal probe, slipped the ribbed shaft up my ass. I turned on the vibrator and almost came on the spot. I hadn't realized how sensitive my back passage was, as I'd never had a vibrator up it. I had to pull it out to keep from coming. My surprise, and reaction, must have been apparent, for several ladies hands slipped between their thighs, and their eyes devoured my body. It was a totally new sensation for me and I loved it. I was making women horny looking at me! I suddenly understood Ellie's tendency toward exhibitionism.

We moved from object to object. Ellie placed the nipple clamps on her erect nipples. I fastened the mink lined leather cuffs to her wrists and ankles, a fur collar with leather leash around her neck. We had a complete line of restraints and I put them on Ellie as the women watched, eyes betraying their lust. When she was trussed up, she whispered for me to take the small leather whip and give her ass a good whipping till it turned pink.

This was completely new to me and at first I was hesitant to flick the whip hard, but I heard several whispers from the surrounding women for me to 'give it to her.' Ellie turned her head and whispered so only I could hear, to go ahead and hit her harder. I brought the whip down against her taut butt again and again, changing from side to side till both cheeks were rosy pink. Ellie went rigid and a cry of ecstasy came from her bowed head. She fell forward and the women applauded vigorously.

We went on to jells, lotions, lubricants, and saved the dildos till the end. They loved the various sized and colored dildos and we strapped on several and walked around so they could inspect them. Several times I felt soft hands slide up my thigh, or over my ass. It was a new sensation and I found I liked it. My pussy felt a delightful tingle at each touch.

Ellie saved the best for last, it was the new style dildo that came with two bulbs at the base. She slipped out of the room for a moment while I showed off the three different sized dildoes. We called them "Virgin Initiator, Man Next Door, and Super Stud," being five, seven, and nine inches long. Several women wanted to know what the two bulbs at the base were, I told them "Venus" would demonstrate. Ellie came in with a long gown draped around her. She moved into the center and let the gown slide to the floor. She turned slowly around. 'Ohhs and aaahs' filled the room. The dildo seemed to grow from Ellie's body. She explained that one bulb went into the vagina, the other in the anus to hold it, eliminating the need for belts. As the woman moved, it moved both the bulbs, giving pleasure to the wearer as well as the one being penetrated. I showed the ribbed portion that rubbed against the clit as it moved. This was the latest technology in dildoes. Several women called! ! for a demonstration. There were a number of 'Yesses'.

"This can be most pleasurable for both parties with these particular dildoes, as we've found from personal experiments. May I suggest that Pam, our lovely hostess be the recipient of the demonstration." Ellie said. The women cheered and clapped. Our beautiful hostess graciously came forward and kissed Ellie on the lips, then slipped out of her scanty clothes. She got on her hands and knees and thrust her lovely butt back toward Ellie.

"I'd be delighted." She laughed, and leered at Ellie, bringing a round of laughter. "I do love a - long - hard - cock! Please use the largest. I like to be filled up, and it's been a long time. Too long!" Which brought laughter from the ladies.

Ellie showed how easily the dildoes could be taken out and inserted. I helped her and using some of our gel lubricant, prepared the long thick dildo. Ellie moved behind Pam, bent forward, and to the delight of all, licked our hostess's pussy till it was slick and ready. Pam pressed back, as I placed the dildo against her pussy lips, rubbing it up and down. She pushed backward and the massive head slipped against her opening. Slowly the two worked together till the head slipped inside. She moaned out. It was a very sensuous sight. The room was totally quiet, all attention on Ellie and Pam, though fingers strayed to wet pussies.

The two worked together like a well-oiled team, and I realized that Ellie must have done this many times before. With one final push the massive cock slid all the way in, and Ellie began to slowly fuck her. I looked around and many women were openly masturbating, some couples mutually masturbating. Several women had dildoes, and were slipping them in and out slowly as they watched. I slid my hand down and rubbed my clit.

Ellie slowly fucked the lovely woman, her hips thrusting the large cock in and our. We all watched fascinated as it disappeared inside her, then slowly slid out, her pussy flesh being pulled outward, seemingly reluctant to let the large invader go. Her full breasts swung and bobbed as the two worked together. Beads of perspiration gathered on Ellie's face, and her closed eyes and expression told us all that she was getting a great deal of pleasure from the action. Our hostess reached back and her hand slid up and down, caressing her clit.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,011 Followers