Lisa Gets What She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hard_Rom
Hard_Rom
25 Followers

"Touch me Daddy. Put your fingers in me," Lisa begs.

I slip two fingers in her wet pussy. She moans and grabs my hand. Holding it she fucks herself on my fingers.

Leaning against me Lisa moans in my ear, "I'm a whore...I'm a whore...I'm...oh."

And cums on my fingers, pushing down on my hand, her cunt quivering. Raising up to let my fingers out of her pussy, Lisa slides down and takes my fingers in her mouth sucking and licking them. Her long blonde hair hides her actions as she reaches in my pants and straightens up my erection so it protrudes above my beltline. She licks, kisses, sucks and caresses a load of cum from my cock. Eagerly she licks my cum from my belly and cock. Lisa looks up at me with her mouth wet and shining.

"I'm such a slut and a whore. Thank you for letting me be your whore, Daddy," she says.

"And what a good whore you are. Now why don't you go earn some money," I tell her.

"Oh yes Daddy I will. Thank you," she replies.

Standing up she puts her skirt and blouse back on, tying the blouse beneath her breasts. I go back to my table and watch as Lisa does a circuit of the bar letting everyone in the bar see her. And she gets noticed. I can see groups of guys and individuals looking at her.

A table of three young guys get her attention and she sits with them for a few minutes as they buy her a drink. The slut laughs with the boys then accompanies one to the VIP room. He gets three songs with then each in turn his buddies get a couple dances each. This is followed by giving a table of eight numerous table dances. No one says no to a dance. Lacking pockets or a purse, Lisa comes by periodically and deposits her earnings off with me.

The DJ gets her attention and Lisa takes her turn on stage. She's a good dancer. Many strippers pace themselves for a full night. Lisa puts her all in to her strip dance. The first dance brings out her firm tits and big nipples. She discards the skirt for the second. The pole is her lover apparently. For the third a blanket under her allows the naked slut to writhe and display herself to the perverts in sniffers row. She spreads her legs wide to the whole bar, her cunt glistens in the stage lights.

A customer lays on the stage with a bill in his mouth. Lisa crawls over to him and straddles his face. She leans forward and rubs her face against his jeans. Moving to his head she pushes her tits together and takes the offered bill out of his mouth. It's like a water main broke. Guys are laying all over the stage with bills in their mouths.

Its seven songs by the time she can stand up. She gathers up her clothes and piles of bills, blows kisses to her admirers and comes to my table. She dresses and snuggles up against me. I straighten out the crumpled bills.

Lisa watches and looks up at me.

"Am I good whore, Daddy? Please tell me I'm a good whore," she begs.

"You are a good whore, babygirl. You're a real whore and a total slut," I tell her.

Lisa gasps and moans. She holds on to me tight as she cums from exposing herself to strangers' eyes and touch and being called a whore and a slut.

"Do you want to know what I like most about this evening?" the slut asks.

Looking me in the eyes she says, "That all the while I am entertaining strange men, my ass is packed and stuffed. I keep having to put a finger in my ass and push it back in further. It makes me feel so dirty and subbie."

The DJ waves and holds up a white t-shirt and a beer pitcher of ice water. Lisa squirms and giggles.

"Back to work, Daddy!" she says.

The giggling slut gives me a kiss and goes to the girls change room, coming out in a lineup of girls all in damp t-shirts and nothing else. Needless to say Daddys whore wins. Being a total VIP slut didn't hurt her chances any. Great tits but I think she got the prize for being the biggest slut in the bar. You have to love amateur whores who do it solely for the pleasure of being a whore and a slut.

Lisa spends the rest of the clubs open hours in and out of the VIP room. I get a few dances from a few of the other dancers there. Daddys whore really works it in the VIP. I watch her as she dances, caresses and rides men's laps. Her ass is markedly red from being spanked. And yes, every now and then she reaches between her cheeks a sticks a finger in her own ass.

Lisa spends the rest of the night more in than out of the VIP lounge. I'm having a drink and a talk with the DJ and a couple of the owners when Lisa finishes her last dance. She's wearing her boots and white t-shirt, still damp. She sits beside me and hands me the money she earned.

"Thank you, Daddy! That was so much fun! I came six times on some strangers lap," she whispers in my ear, giving a mischievous look at the guys at the table as she does.

The other guys need to close up so they leave us. Lisa regales me with stories of masturbating on men's laps, how she actually dripped in the mouths of some of the men on stage and came when they doused her with cold ice water for the wet t-shirt contest. The slut also happens to be quite drunk.

The staff and dancers leave and the place is locked up. Three of the owners come to the table. In this country most strip clubs seem to be owned by guys in black leather jackets with long hair and beards. One carries a hockey bag and another a case of Jameson's. Um Jameson's! I'd do anything for Jameson's Irish Whiskey. I laugh. Well, Lisa is going to do anything!

The empty handed biker says, "Here you go, Rom. As agreed."

"Cool," I say, "and as agreed..." I turn to Lisa. "Don't be such a slut. Put your panties back on," I tell her.

Lisa blushes from head to toe.

"Yes, Daddy," she shyly replies.

Standing up Lisa bends over and presents her ass to the bikers. She bites her bottom lip and starts to push her panties out of her ass. The mouths of the bikers drop open and their eyes bulge.

"Oh, dude! Sick! Holy!" come the exclamations from the stunned men. "Where did you find her?" I'm asked.

"A gift from the old gods, I think!" I answer.

Lisa reaches behind her and pulls the stuffed condom out of her ass. A nick with a sharp fingernail and the condom splits and opens, spilling her panties in to her hands. Giving everyone there a view she pulls on her panties slowly with a wiggle. Lisa stands in front of everyone with her head down and hands in front of her, waiting. She actually smiles a bit as three more guys walk in.

"If you're hoping I'm going to give you to these guys for the night." I say to Daddys whore.

Lisa holds her breath.

"Then you're in luck," I tell her.

Lisa smiles brightly from under her tousled hair. She looks up at me and silently mouths "Thank You Daddy." Very pretty when she smiles. Very pretty.

"The big guy there," I indicate a huge ogre of a biker, "Is off to prison on Monday morning. He is going away for a long time and he will need something to think about over the years. You are going to be that memory for him. And all his bros too."

Lisa can't contain herself and jumps me.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you," she purrs in my ear.

The slut moves to the big guy and looks up at him.

"Hi, my name is Lisa and I am your whore!" she happily tells him.

She takes off her t-shirt and panties in front of everyone. Lisa takes the big guy by the hand and leads him to the VIP lounge. This guy is 6'5" 275lbs. She pushes him down hard on to a couch. Gyrating and dancing before him Lisa exposes every part of herself, offering herself. She lays full length on him and moves her body up and down him, her hands roaming over his body.

Sliding to her knees she undoes his pants and pulls out his cock. It disappears in to her mouth. She reaches out and takes his hands and puts them on her head. The big biker pulls up on her hair. Lisa sucks as she is pulled by the hair. Her tongue paints the head of his cock in spit before the hands on her head push her down again. The cocksucking whore opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue. She takes his cock deep in her mouth and manages to lick his balls. The big guy pulls her up hard and pushes down just as hard. Repeatedly Lisa's mouth is forced up and down on the cock. She is salivating heavily and gasping for breath but actually puts her hands behind her back.

Her head is pulled completely of the cock. Lisa gasps to catch her breath. The biker smears her face with his dripping cock, slapping it against her face. She looks him square in the eye, her mouth open wide with her tongue stuck out. Taking her by the back of her head he shoves his cock back in her mouth. He pins her head to his groin. Lisa keeps her mouth open wide and struggles to breathe. She makes gargling noises as she drools and gasps. Pulled off the cock again, Lisa gasps and drools.

The biker pulls the drooling slut up on to his lap by the hair. Lisa straddles his lap and lowers her hips still held with two hands by the hair. She takes her hands from behind her back and guides his cock in to her cunt. Her head is held viciously but she doesn't mind. With her head held down she is forced to watch herself fuck the biker's cock. Lisa squeezes her tits and pulls on her nipples as she fucks him.

Suddenly she comes hard. Her wet cunt becomes even wetter dribbling cunt juice down the cock. She squats hard on his cock, trembling and squirming. The biker releases her hair and takes Lisa by the throat. Lisa pushes against his hand choking herself still in the throes of an orgasm.

Calming down she takes the hand from her throat and starts to suck and lick them sloppily the hard cock still in her cunt. Leaning forward she takes the bikers hand and guides it to her asshole. Lisa pushes her ass down as she pushes the biker's fingers in her ass. With four fingers in her ass, she begins to fuck his cock again. The anal slut moans as she fucks his cock, her ass stretched by his large fingers. Pulling his fingers from her ass she takes them in her mouth, licking and sucking them.

Standing up, she lets the cock fall against his belly. Turning around and standing between his legs, Lisa lowers her ass down. Reaching between her legs she holds the cock upright and guides it to her asshole. Slowly but steadily the slut impales her ass on biker cock. Leaning back against the biker she fucks him with her ass.

The guy reaches around and squeezes Lisa tits hard. She replies by touching her cunt and sliding her ass up and down on his cock faster. He reaches down under her legs and pulls them up and apart. Moving his hips the nasty biker fucks Lisa ass. She rides it like a bobble head doll. Her mouth open in a silent scream as she takes a hard ass fuck.

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard!" she cries out. "Make me your bitch!" she begs.

The slut jams her cunt with her fingers and takes herself by the throat. Moaning and panting, she begs for it and thanks the big biker for his cock. Under her the guy moans and starts to slam her hard. Putting two hands under her ass cheeks to hold her up he jackhammers her ass. He jams his cock to the hilt in Lisa's ass. Lisa screams and comes again her ass impaled on the cock. Her cunt juice runs out her pussy and runs down his cock and balls. The biker comes and pumps a big load of cum in the whore's ass. Lisa works her ass muscles milking his cock. Rising up, she turns around. Bending over at the waist she sucks his cock clean and puts it away.

"Thank you for being my first tonight, sir. I hope you will use me again many more times tonight. The thought of you masturbating in prison thinking of me is so, so hot. I will play with myself sometimes and think of you," the slut tells the first of many cocks.

"You're a filthy bitch!" says the biker admiringly.

"Thank you, sir. I try to be." Lisa says in a babygirl voice.

She sprawls on the couch next to him and plays with her pussy. The biker drinks his beer watching her. Looking at his beer bottle, he drains it. Then he reaches down and places it against Lisa's cunt. She smiles and spreads her lips apart. He pushes the bottle in to her cunt. Lisa moans with the debauchery of the whole scene.

"Oh, yes sir. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she begs for more.

The biker violates her cunt with the bottle as the slut moans and bucks her hips against the bottle. Taking one of his hands she puts it to her throat.

"Choke me, do it hard," she pleads.

He grips her throat hard and brutally fucks her with the bottle. Lisa turns red, then goes purple. The abused whore comes yet again. Spreading her legs wide she gasps and chokes. Her eyes roll back in to her head showing only whites. Her throat is released and Lisa inhales hard and collapses. The bottle is taken out of her cunt. She hardly realizes it and just lays there, her mouth agape drooling. Her cunt drips and some cum leaks from her bum.

Used, violated and wasted Lisa slips from the couch to the floor. She rubs her throat and touches her cunt. Lisa is kneeling on the floor with her head on the seat when the five other guys walk in to the lounge. Lisa looks up at them through her hair.....and smiles weakly.

Four of them grab an arm or leg and carry the slut out to the main bar area. The four hold her down on a pool table with a large towel on it as the fifth pulls out his cock, gets on the table between Lisa's legs and starts to fuck her hard.

Right from the start he just uses her for his own pleasure. Holding himself up by placing his hand against Lisa head and turning her face aside hard he fucks her. The other hand gropes and slaps her tits. The four guys holding her down stretch her out tight.

Ten minutes of being used has Lisa moaning and mewling when the second biker comes in her cunt. He shoots his first spurt deep in the slut's cunt. Then pulls out to finish on her belly and tits. He crawls up the table and places his cock against Lisa's mouth. Lisa obediently opens her mouth and takes him in. Sucking and licking she cleans his cock of all his cum.

He swings aside and takes an arm as that biker takes his position between Lisa's legs. These guys don't seem concerned with sloppy seconds or thirds as each guy takes his turn using Lisa as his bros hold her down. They release her as the last guy blows his load inside her and climbs off her. Cum runs from her hard fucked cunt. Lisa lays there still spread eagled.

A beer break is called for. The bikers and me shoot some pool and watch some TV. Slowly Lisa comes back to the world. She curls up using the large towel as a blanket. Her eyes follow guys moving about the bar. We all have a couple of drinks and something to smoke. Eventually eyes start turning to Lisa again. She bites her lip and shivers as all eyes turn toward her. Without any discussion the six bikers and I approach Lisa laying on the pool table. I look at her and turn to the club leader.

"Punk her?" I ask.

"Sounds fucking great, man!" he replies.

I grab one of Lisa's ankles and drag her off the table. Roughly I bend her over the table. Two guys hold her arms. I take out my cock and grab a handful of Lisa's hair.

"We're going to do you like a prison punk," I inform her. "What do you say to that, whore?" I ask her.

Weakly Lisa replies "Anything, Daddy. Anything you want. I'm just a fucking whore. Do what you all want with me...please!"

So we do. I go first and sodomize her hard, blowing my load inside her ass. As another guy steps up to fuck her in the ass, Lisa becomes more vocal. Her moans turns to mewling noises which progress to cries and then to screams of pain as she is ass fucked by seven guys. The last guy dumps his load up Lisa's ass and steps aside. The two holding her let go. Lisa crumples to the floor. Cum leaks from her twitching ass. We all use the towel to clean our cocks off. Then go have another beer. We leave Lisa passed out, cum covered, cum leaking and gangbanged on the floor.

I leave long enough to get my car and bring it from the motel to behind the bar. I load the hockey bag and case of whiskey in the back trunk. Coming back in, I make my goodbyes to the guys in the bar. Then I go pick up Lisa. I wrap her in the large towel. One of the guys hands me her jeans, panties and t-shirt. I put Lisa in the backseat of my car. She is totally comatose.

Driving down to the Falls walkway, where we first met, I pull in to the same parking lot. Opening the door I pick Lisa up off the backseat and carry her to a park bench. I place her clothes under her head for a pillow and cover her with the towel. Her panties I put in her partially open mouth, leaving them half hanging out. I use my phone to get a pic and leave her there.

A few hours later, Lisa opens her eyes to find a crowd standing around her.

A women leans close and asks "Are you all right, sweetie?"

Lisa blinks in the sunlight and looks around her lost. She looks down at herself and turns crimson all over. She finds herself butt naked except for her boots on a park bench. Bruises on her limbs and throat. Dried cum covering her. Her cunt aches and the pain in her ass causes her to wince as she sits up. The woman asks her again how she is. Lisa blinks at her.

"It's ok, sweetie. An ambulance and the police are on the way," the lady says.

Police, this gets through to Lisa.

"No, I'm fine. I don't need an ambulance. I just had too much to drink. I'm fine. Honest," she explains.

Seeing her clothes she pulls on her jeans and the t-shirt. Seeing her panties on the ground she pockets them. Unsteadily she gets to her feet. Swaying she gets her bearings. Most of the crowd has phones out taking pics and vids. Recognizing where she is. Lisa turns and walks briskly in to the crowd, losing herself amongst the tourist.

Hard_Rom
Hard_Rom
25 Followers
12