Loveplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabledrake
Sabledrake
1,491 Followers

Tavelorn filled his hands with their firm and lovely breasts, tasted their nipples and the salty sweetness of their glistening skin, felt their hands on him, all over him, gripping and stroking. They rolled over each other, twined together like three strands of a braided cord, all open mouths and probing fingers and slick, questing tongues.

At last, Vinkiri and Hilika somehow arranged themselves so that they sprawled atop each other, and Tavelorn went back and forth between their welcoming orifices. He plunged into Vinkiri for a few strokes, then into Hilika, and whichever one was not filled with him he used his hands upon.

He lost track of how many times each of them attained her bliss because he was rushing headlong toward it himself, and finally reached it while crushing Vinkiri to him, while Hilika's long legs wrapped them both.

Their frantic movements slowed. They nestled together in an exhausted heap, the sweat of their exertions cooling them, the scent of their mingled musk heavy in the small room.

Eventually, barely able to stir and aching sweetly in every muscle, Tavelorn managed to lift his head and turn it side to side. He had Vinkiri's damp fiery ringlets spilling over one shoulder, and the spun-platinum silk of Hilika's hair fanning over him like a shawl. His arms were around their waists, his hands resting on the swells of their hips.

Their heads were cradled on his chest, their eyes half-closed. Their lips were curved in identical sated smiles.

Tavelorn let his head fall to the floor again, with a similar smile of his own.

**

The End

Sabledrake
Sabledrake
1,491 Followers