Lover of Frankenstein

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

That evening she was back at the morgue. She wasn't look for any particular phalluses, as such she simply took them all. Back in her lab, she sewed them together creating a pair of dicks each over a foot long, despite their being completely flaccid, not only that but they were thicker than her wrist even in this state. She called her lover over and removed the original phallus from her, sewing the two new ones on. After that she moved onto the testicles. She didn't want to hinder her lover's movements, so she refrained from making too large, settling on the size of soft balls, before sewing them on as well. All that was left was the final process.

Not taking any chances, Victoria used a wooden broom to turn the switches. Her hair was a constant reminder of what happened the previous times, as she had cut it from her waist length blonde hair, to shoulder length, though she had to admit it no longer got caught on every little thing. Before turning the final switch, she hid behind her table as before and flipped it. This time there was no delay, the energy surged immediately and there was a great flash of light. When she rose from behind the table she saw her lover sitting up, with two massively erect phalluses standing at full attention. Victoria wanted to fuck so badly, but she needed one more thing to ensure her lover was complete.

On the main table she had a vial of red fluid, almost like blood. She had made this specifically for her lover, to ensure it would forever desire sex. She filled her syringe with it and went over to her lover, who was panting in need, but stayed still as it waited for Victoria to make the first move. Victoria, knelt down, grinning when she caught the flash of anticipation on her lover's face, and injected the fluid into her lover's testicles. The reaction was immediate unlike before and it was better than she could have imagined.

Her lover's twin dicks were each twenty five inches when erect, but that soon changed. They each turned to what Victoria estimated to be thirty inches, while her testicles grew to the size of cantaloupes. She could practically hear the cum sloshing around. The concoction she had used was similar to the one for breast growth, but it was the first of its kind, as such she had no way of knowing what the effects would be. She watched carefully ingraining the changes in her memory.

Her lover grew taller, now standing almost a foot over Victoria's five foot four, while the fat in its body practically vanished, leaving it with lightly defined muscles all over its body. As Victoria watched, she saw that the fact had not vanished, rather it had gone to its breasts, causing them to grow two or more cup sizes. Victoria's met her lover's and she saw it then, the look of pure, sexual lust she had worked to achieve. With her lover now complete, Victoria let her own lust take over.

Before, the young genius's lust had been all consuming, leading her to all but worship her lover's cock as a god. Now it was even greater than that, her body and mind both cried out for her to taste her lover, to pleasure it, to gorge herself on its cum. Victoria had no intention of denying her body. She took both cocks into her hands, her fingers unable to reach around their amazing girth, before she brought one to her lips, where she lapped at the tip and tasted the pre-cum that leaked from it. In a part of her mind that still functioned on logic, noted that the pre-cum was far from clear, if anything it looked like the average man's orgasm. This was of little concern, as she moaned at the taste alone.

She opened her mouth wide, but it was hopeless. The tip alone was bigger than an apple, but that didn't stop from lathering it with kisses, earning a near constant stream of near completely white pre-cum. As worshipped the top with her mouth, her hands jerked the lower, using the thick pre as lubricant to go faster and faster. Her lover watched in pleasure, but it stayed motionless, only letting out moans of pleasure to show its pleasure, but, as though a switch had been pulled in its brain, the creature remembered all of the porn its creator had showed it. Victoria felt hand on her head, causing her look up as she kissed the very tip of her lover's cock.

She let out a strangled cry as her lover pulled her viciously forward. Victoria's lips parted in shock as her jaw was forced open to the point of pain by her lover's monstrous dick. She knew it should hurt, that it must've dislocated her jaw, but there was nothing, only a sense of growing need. Her logical mind took over briefly, running through every idea that she could think of, before determining that the experimental drug had altered the semen somehow, making it so that whoever ingested it would be able to take her lover's dick in any hole without pain. After calming down, Victoria's lust once more took control.

She went lax in her lover's grip, letting it do as it pleased with her. Her lover clearly remembered what it had seen the previous day, as it began to pull her on and off its god-like prick, her tongue acting almost of its accord, as it licked at whatever it could, seeking only to pleasure her lover even further. As it continued, Victoria could feel it beginning to enter throat. Her gag reflex triggered, causing her eyes to water and to cough around the dick invading her, but this did nothing to dissuade her lover, as it had seen women doing this in the video and assumed they liked it. Soon she could practically feel her throat being stretched around its cock.

Despite how it had improved, this was still her lover's second time experiencing this kind of pleasure. Victoria felt its grip tighten as it pulled her down one last time sinking over half its length into her drooling maw, her spit running down the sides of her mouth and falling onto her chest. She felt the one in her hands thicken and knew what was coming, just as she felt the first jet fire down her oesophagus, filling her stomach almost entirely with that one burst, while the other took on the duty of painting her body in its seed. The orgasm went on and on.

Victoria experienced her own climax as the following spurts shot in and on her. She could feel her lungs starting to hunger for air, the power of the jets against her chest powerful enough to almost knock the wind from, and yet her body refused to fight back. Her hands continued jerking the second prick, while she swallowed around the first and used her tongue to lather it in her spit. Her stomach was filled beyond the brim now, actually expanding even as cum leaked into her intestines. The logical side of her questioned how her lover's balls were production so much cum, since it had already shot gallons of the stuff.

The question died soon after, as Victoria felt her consciousness fading from lack of oxygen. Her lover was still cumming strong however, and she could feel something wet against her untouched asshole. The knowledge that her lover's cum was actually leaking from her ass brought her to a final orgasm before sinking into unconsciousness. When she awoke she was breathing as normally as ever. Victoria tried to sit up, but couldn't, as her massive stomach got in the way. In awe, she stared down at it.

She looked to be in her last trimester. Not only that, but her entire torso, inflated stomach and all, was completely covered in cum so thick it might have been jelly. Just how much sperm was her lover producing? Speaking of which, her lover stood above her, its twin towers of masculinity still standing at full erection and dripping with pre-cum. Victoria could hardly resist, it was like her mind was subservient to her lover's mere presence. She turned around and got on all fours, moaning as she felt cum streaming from her rear and running over her near desperate cunt.

She wiggled her hips at her lover, hoping to entice it further. To her boisterous joy it worked, as she felt the bottom cock press against her waiting cunt, while the other pressed between her firm cheeks, knocking on her back door with eager lust. Victoria couldn't hold back, she wanted, no, she needed to feel those monuments of pure masculinity inside her. She felt her lips parting, her girl cum all but pouring from her now, while her rosebud struggled to relax and accept its fate. Her lover noticed how her sphincter muscles struggled to relax and, in a show of animalistic need, pulled away to a moan of annoyance from Victoria, only to thrust forward with as much power as its body could muster. It took all of Victoria's will to stay conscious.

She could feel them. Each cock as thick as her biceps and veins as large as her fingers all working to spread her wider than ever before, even the stitches were felt by her hyper sensitive walls. The pleasure was akin to what she perceived Heaven to be. Her anus on the other hand, presented a radically different joy. With her rosebud spread around something so thick, despite being penetrated by little than a finger before hand, along with the feeling of her lover's pillar surging through her anus was both an indescribable pleasure, and the greatest agony. Tears rolled from Victoria's eyes as her mind took in the sensations.

She knew it should only hurt. She had what was essentially two arms in her cunt and ass, but even as the pain of her anus being stretched wide continued to permeate her mind, it only seemed to amplify her pleasure. When her lover's lower cock met her cervix, Victoria wasn't sure if she could take it any further; her mind was already at its limit, but her lover made the decision for her, as it pulled back from the offending blockage and rammed forward, entering her uterus and meeting the end, while the other began to literally fuck her guts. Fighting through the overwhelming ecstasy, Victoria looked over her shoulder, her eyes seeing that there was at least a whole foot of each cock still to enter her. It was glorious.

Victoria couldn't hold on any longer. Her juices all but drenched her lover's abdomen and cock, while creating a quickly growing puddle on the stone floor. Even then, her lover continued onward. It was working solely on instinct, or rather its surging lust easily as powerful as the volts that had brought it to life. The sudden sensation of cold floor on her bare skin brought Victoria's attention to her own body.

Leaning her head, she nearly came yet again at the sight that greeted her. She could see everything. Her lovers incredible balls, its muscular legs, even the drips of its girl cum as it struggled to hilt itself in Victoria's comparatively small body. But that wasn't the sight that had Victoria's pussy tightening around her lover's dick, no that was the sight of her abdomen. Her lover was thrusting at a slight downward angel due to the height difference, and it had resulted in the most amazing sight; Victoria's home made lover's twin cocks were stretching her very skin to the floor, despite her being about a foot above it. With a particularly powerful thrust, her lover sent half a foot more inside Victoria.

The scientist was always in control. She had made sure of it. She didn't take unnecessary risks, even when trying to play God, but now any semblance of control was gone. She was more or less a human condom for her Lover's twin pricks, each now nearing the end of their long journeys into Victoria's body. She loved it as another orgasm shot through her body, almost like the electricity that had brought her lover to life. She felt her ass cheeks meat her lover's crotch.

Despite having an enhanced body, the creature was still relatively new to sex. As such, the moment it had accomplished its goal of hilting its creator, the two cantaloupe sized balls began to unleash their near unending loads into Victoria, who babbled incoherently in her pleasure, as another orgasm overcame her, easily as powerful as all the others combined. As cum shot into her, Victoria began to rise from the floor.

As though unwilling to miss such a sight, Victoria was able to regain some control of herself. She gazed down at her body as her womb and stomach were filled simultaneously with enough cum to fill several bathtubs. Her lover's cock were thick enough that only small streams of cum could escape from Victoria's womb and ass, but this did little to even dent her inflation as she appeared to be carrying triplets to term now. As she rose she found herself level with her switches, her lover must have moved them over there in its excitement.

Victoria looked back to her lover then at the switches. Electricity brought the creature to life, it even seemed to enhance it... what would happen if she turned the switches? The volts would reach them, that much she knew from experience. Was the experimental drug still in her lover's system, would it affect it? As she rose she spied the table just a foot away from her, stationed right beside the switches for convenience and she saw the two vials that remained, made as spares and forgotten, one of pink fluid and the other of red. She was rising quickly, soon they would be out of reach.

Victoria acted entirely out of desire. She reached out and grabbed both vials just as she rose beyond her reach, but she didn't have her syringe. Desperate to experiment and see what could happen, she downed the pink one, before reaching back and holding the red out to her lover, who, despite silently roaring in its own ecstasy, saw this and knew what its creator wanted it to do. As soon as they had both down the contents, Victoria flipped all the switches just as they too passed out of her reach.

The effects were immediate. Victoria, now sporting a stomach as big as she was and still growing, felt her breasts grow hot, the heat rapidly spreading to her face and lower body. She could feel the volts shooting through her, but the pain didn't register only the heat and orgasmic sensations of being filled beyond human capabilities with cum. As she grew large enough to hold herself and another person, the inflow of cum abruptly ended and her lover pulled out, even as energy surged all around them. The second her lover's cock popped from Victoria's gaping holes, the cum flooded forth.

As she gradually shrank down enough to stand on her own two feet, Victoria stood. She felt... strong, but also heavy. She knew she was larger than a woman carrying quintuplets, but that wasn't the only source of weight. She looked down at herself and nearly fell to the floor in shock and joy; her body was practically sex personified, with breasts each one and a half times the size of her head, and perky to boot, with nipples as long as her middle finger and thicker than her thumbs together. But that wasn't all, her rear had expanded from her hard earned, perky butt to the equivalent of her lover's. A large piece of broken on the floor caught her eye as she saw what had happened to her face.

Her lips were set in a constant pout and seemed designed to arouse men. Despite having worn no lipstick that day, they were a deep, glossy red. She ran her tongue over them, quivering at the sensation. They felt almost as sensitive as her breasts. The rest of her hadn't changed as much, her skin was completely smooth and clear, while her blue eyes no longer shone with intelligence, but rather seemed to smoulder with a constantly burning lust, but nothing too major. As she turned to see if her lover was ready for another round, she froze. It was more than ready for round two, the real question was: was she?

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers
12