Lover, Please Remember

Story Info
My deepest apologies to a great friend and lost lover.
820 words
3.79
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dearest Lover,

Please stick with me and hear me out... I know I hurt you deeply, I can never tell you how sorry I am. And I don't intend to try. I promise I won't beg you to take me back, but I do ask one thing of you.

When you think of me, remember the good times. Remember the feel of my fingertips against your skin as we kissed and cuddled. The feel of my nails softly scraping your inner thigh, from your knee to your panties, as my other hand tangled in your hair. My lips and tongue tracing your collar bone and neck...I remember your soft whimpers and moans as my fingers slid against your damp cotton covered sex, to dip inside them and deep into you. The moans of satisfaction as I rubbed every sweet spot within your luscious body. The way my tongue caressed your curves as your fingers tightened against me, pulling me into you tighter. Our bodies molding and melding softly into one. The heaves of your chest against mine as we come down from our self induced high continue to sweeten and haunt my dreams. The desperation to take you to higher highs, on better adventures always a distant daydream as I think of the wonderland that is your gorgeous body and mind.

I hope deep in the banks of your memory you think of the early morning hours of tangled hands, tongues, and bodies. The feel of my damp skin on yours as we found each other for the first time. The anxious moans and whimpers at the actions of your body mixing with your soft whispered words, a dull roar in your ears. I'll never forget or regret the satisfaction we both felt after breaking each other down, and finding ecstasy in one another.

We're a hell of a pair. There will never be another us. We run any room we're in, even if it's just the two of us. You're voice pulls every emotion out of me, and I'd give anything to hear it everyday for the rest of time. Your moans touch a part of my arousal that nothing else can. You were and always will be my first real lover, and no one can take that from us. I know I broke your heart, And I left you alone to clean up the pieces. Never again my dearest love, I'll never leave your side again. That is, if you let me back into your heart. If you, my love let me back in your heart, you're welcome in my bed, or blanket fort anytime, just like before. I'll give you my all, and in return take all of myself, and give it to you for your pleasures and uses.

I love the way the little in you plays with the little in me. The way we are so geared to please, not only our master but each other. I love the darkest of your secrets. And all of your imperfections and insecurities. They make you perfect in my eyes. You've taught me incredible things. And I only hope that I can repay you one day. You gave me strength in my weakest times. And confidence in my darker moments.

Please know, that my selfish actions weren't to hurt you. I thought I was doing right by you. Giving you better things, and taking my negatives with me as I left. I know how much you loved me, and I hope you knew and know how my heart aches for you while we were apart. I have always cared about you, and will continue to do so until I take my last breath. Please my dear love, take my words to heart. Because I cannot go another day without you knowing what's on my heart and mind. If you find it in your heart to forgive me, you know where I am. And if you can't, I understand. We're a one of a kind pair, that is part of a bigger purpose. Together we can tame The beast. I love you, dear friend

Sincerely,

Your heart breaking lover

P.S. Of all the things I remember doing to you, you'll never know how much I appreciated what you did for me. Not just emotionally, but sexually as well. You, my love, opened my eyes to a whole new definition of need, and sexy. A whole new level to the beauty in pain. I will never be that girl, I can't thrive off of pain and punishment the way you do, but because of you, every day I try. I try to be the best submissive I can be, and the best little a Daddy could ask for. You taught me that sometimes, the brat has to lay down, and just serve her Dom/Domme. And trust me lover, my once always sore ass thanks you for that lesson. ;)