Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stirred in her sleep now, and he turned to look at her. A small smile curved her lips, and he wondered what she was dreaming about. She rolled onto her back, pushing the hem of the t-shirt up and to the side, moving her legs sinuously, and when she stopped, they fell open slightly, revealing creamy caramel skin on the inside of her thighs. She flung an arm out, and her breasts jerked. He inhaled deeply, staring at the mounds of flesh pressed against the cloth of his shirt, and resisted the urge to touch them. She was obviously still deeply asleep, and he could wait a while longer before he woke her up.

Even in sleep, with a faint smile on her lips, he could see her quiet reserve, like a cloak around her. The baseball game the afternoon before had been the first time she had let herself go completely around him, aside from the times he had made her fall apart in sexual ecstasy in his arms. She kept her emotions and her desires locked tightly away, as though she were afraid someone would steal them from her and leave her bereft. She was always in protective mode. She had been, the second time they met, again by accident, when he was leaving a luncheon meeting with a client. She was also leaving the restaurant, and he wondered how long she had known he was there and had avoided him. She hadn't been surprised to see him, which meant she knew he was there. They exchanged pleasantries, but she seemed determined to keep him at a distance, now that her feet were firmly planted on the ground. Again, he forced himself into her personal space, thanking God it had been raining hard and she needed a ride. Cabs would have been hard to come by, but he had his car, and she accepted his offer of a ride reluctantly. He smiled as he remembered her words to him.

"You play this knight in shining armor role very well, Mr...?"

"Ben," he had replied. "Please call me Ben."

"You play this knight in shining armor role very well, Mr. Ben," she said, making him laugh, although she kept a straight face. "You must have had a lot of practice."

Something in her voice sobered him, and a look into her eyes saw the fear again, almost like the panic she had felt on the plane. It occurred to him what she was doing, and suddenly, he was angry and impatient with her, and unwilling to let her escape. She looked gorgeous in a bright blue business suit with a crisp white shell beneath the jacket, both open at the collar, her neck encircled by a string of pearls echoed in the pearl studs on her earlobes, her short curls loose around her beautiful oval face. He let his eyes roam down her body to the heels of her matching blue pumps, and his cock jerked in his dress pants. She was hot, and when his eyes traveled back up to her face, he saw that his reaction to her had not gone unnoticed.

"Are you suggesting that my offer of a ride is a practiced maneuver to get women into my car, Ms...?"

"Grey. Call me Ms. Grey," she said, her voice even, her face cool. "And I wasn't suggesting anything. I was simply making an observation."

The swift irritation he felt spurred him to action. She wouldn't escape him this time, if only because now he had to break the shell she had encased herself in, and if he were honest, he had to show her he was different from the other men she knew. The valet drove his car around just then, and as he gave the younger man a generous tip, he prayed she would get off her high horse just enough to sit in his car with him to her destination.

"Where to, Ms. Grey?" he asked, ushering her into the passenger seat when she remained silent. "Consider me your chauffeur."

She had looked up at him in disbelief before giving him the address, and once they were on the road, he let her keep her silence till they were almost there. Then he said,

"Is it just me, or do you have something against all men?"

He had meant to shock her, and he had.

"What makes you think I have anything against men? Or against you?" she stalled.

""Your comment at the restaurant wasn't a casual one, Ms. Grey. It was meant to send me a message, and I believe I got it right. You think I'm a player. I'm just curious about why. Is it because that's how you see me, personally? Or is it because that's how you see men in general?"

She was silent for a heartbeat, and then she was stuttering out an apology. "I...I'm sorry, Mr...I apologize for offending you."

Her face was crimson again, and while one side of him felt she deserved to be embarrassed for making such an assumption about him, the other side wished he could hold her and tell her it was okay, that he understood her caution. He ignored both sides as he stopped outside a low-rise building, and focused on the fact that she refused to call him by name.

"Is it that hard to say my name, Ms. Grey?" He waited till she looked over at him and then repeated his invitation. "Call me Ben."

They had stared at each other for a beat of time, and then she had relented. "It seems I have to apologize again...Ben. I'm not...usually so rude." She lowered her eyes, her cheeks aflame.

"You can make it up to me by accepting my invitation to lunch tomorrow, Ms. Grey." He made it a statement rather than a question, and waited, watching her and imagining the struggle to relax with someone she wanted to mistrust.

"Please call me Abby," she had said instead, and he smiled. A small victory, but it was important.

"What time shall I pick you up, Abby?" he had asked, taking her silence on the subject as consent to go with him.

"Twelve-thirty would be best," she murmured, and turned to let herself out of the car.

"Wait," he had said, and got out to do the honors for her. Once she was on the sidewalk, his hand at her elbow, he had added, "I'll see you tomorrow, then, Abby. Take care."

A shift on the bed now made him look at her again and he found her eyes on him. They were sleepy and sexy and oh so hungry. He remembered that she might have been dreaming, and as he leaned over to kiss her he asked,

"Sweet dreams?"

Her smile was all the answer he needed. He sucked on her lips and whispered,

"I saw you smile in your sleep. Was I making you come for me, baby?"

He didn't wait for her answer, but kissed her again, and slid his hand down her belly to her naked pussy, which to his delight was wet.

"That must have been some hot dream!" He pushed two fingers into her, and she raised her hips, begging for more. "One more? Two?" She hid her face in his shoulder as he pushed three fingers into her soaking pussy, and felt her groan against his skin. "I want to be in you so bad, baby. But I want you to come for me again before I fuck you." He kissed her deeply, making sure to rub the tips of his fingers over the rough pad of her g-spot.

"What do you mean by me coming for you again?" Her voice was thready with passion, but he saw the puzzlement in her eyes.

"You woke up wet, baby. Did you come in your dream?" he asked, still stroking in and out of her slowly.

"Yes," she whispered, moving her hips to the rhythm of his fingers. "Over and over."

She offered the last part as though she were in confession, and his cock hardened. Grabbing her hand, he let her feel him as he kissed her, and fingered her. He showed her that he wanted her to play and stroke, and led her into a rhythm that matched the stroke of his fingers inside her. Then he let her go so he could hold her to him as they played. Finally, he needed more, and he rolled over her, pulling her beneath his hungry hips and pushing the t-shirt up above her breasts. She was too far gone to notice how he bared her roughly to his gaze, and when she pulled him down completely on top of her and led his cock into her wet center, they both groaned. He thrust in, obliging her, pleasuring them both, and then withdrew.

"Did I go fast?" He dropped a wet kiss on her left nipple, licking it, keeping himself just at her opening. "Or was I slow?" A kiss and lick on the right nipple. "Did I go deep?" He pushed back in, so deep he could feel her womb at his tip, and then he withdrew again. "Or did I play with you just where you love the touches most?" He slid in again, letting the tip of his cock rub against her sweet spot once, twice, again. She was trembling beneath him, and his own shudders shook his control to the limit.

"Ben...please..." She was breathless and urgent, pushing up to meet his hips, demanding the fullness of him inside her.

His control snapped then and he lost it. "Fuck!"

Plunging back into her welcoming heat, he rammed her, over and over, taking her hard, deep, fast...all the ways he had just asked her about. And she met every one of his thrusts with a hard answer, their hips slapping together, the sweat between them lubricating their rise and fall, until with one last growling thrust, he came, feeling her walls contract around him in fluttering touches that kept him coming as she reached her own peak. She wrung him dry, and still he couldn't pull himself out of her. She clung to him, when he collapsed atop her, gasping for breath as she was, and she refused to let him go.

"One of us might pass out if you don't let me up," he quipped between hard breaths, and rolled off her, but pulled her in to his chest and hugged her to him. "Good morning, Abby. Happy Sunday morning!"

12