Lover School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You gather her hair up and hold it behind her head. It just wouldn't do for her to have jizz in her hair for the second half of Astronomy. Francess bobs her head up and down, swirling her tongue around your cock. She's damn good at it. You moan in pleasure, your eyes closed. You feel your balls twitching, and know that you are close to coming. She got you there in record time.

Francess's mouth sucks you up and down a couple more times. "I'm coming," you shout.

She deepthroats you, and you feel her throat clench around your cockhead. You can't stand the pressure and a tidal wave of your sperm shoots out and down her throat. You pump your spunk for what seems like an eternity. When you are finally done, Francess's lips pull back and clean off your cock. She licks the last drop from the tip and smiles up at you. "So, was that a good finish to lunch?" she asks.

"I couldn't think of a better one. Did you enjoy your dessert?" you reply jokingly.

She grins and nods appreciatively. "You taste good. You must eat lots of fruit."

Francess sits up, starts the car, and drives to school while you put your pants back together. The two of you walk back into school with an arm around each other, sipping your sodas.

12