Lover That Is Amber Ch. 01.1

Story Info
My ex girlfriend and I have sex while watched.
1.2k words
3.89
17.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

I'm hanging out with my friend, James when there's a knock on the door.

"Wonder who that is?"

I go answer it and there stands Amber wearing this sexy black dress And from the looks of it nothing else.

"Wow, Amber, you look HOT! It's been a long time."

"You don't look so bad yourself. Yes, it has."

By now James is off the couch and beside me checking out this girl he has never met before.

"Amber this is James. James this is Amber. Amber is an ex girlfriend and James is a friend of mine . Okay, he's my lover."

Now, they're sizing each other up and down.

Amber has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and still skinny despite having kids. She's about 5'6 roughly. James is tall, skinny, and has a dick that'll have you begging for more.

"What brings you my way, Amber?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because, i've missed you and haven't seen you in years and from what I can remember a fantastic lover."

"Sounds good to me. But, nobody ever comes to me just because they've missed me. Okay, maybe that's not right."

She smiles. I smile.

Oh god, I know what she wants.

Her eyes are doing that little twinkle that's telling me she wants me to fuck her. For old times sake.

"What do you say James wanna see the two of us going at it?"

"Yes!"

"Listen to that Amber. He's easy to please. So, you wanna give this gorgeous guy a show? He's been good...Mostly." "He's been trying to get into my pants or I should say get me OUT of my pants ever since he got here."

Amber's laughing. She doesn't think i'm serious.

"Alright, folks, show time."

I lead both James and Amber to my bedroom. After closing the door behind me, I nudge Amber to the bed, pushing her down gently. Both of us still clothed, but not really caring at the moment.

I climb on top of her, nudging in between her legs, and pushing the dress up as I go. I start kissing her neck, biting gently.

"Mmm, I like that."

"I know, baby."

I move to kiss her lips, passionately. She returns the kiss with such hunger, like she doesn't want to let me go. Ever. Ever again.

I get up, moving to where James is still standing, intently watching what I'm doing, grabbing his hand I walk him to the bed.

"Go to the corner and watch..at least for now."

So, he does as he's told. He knows he'll get fucked, too. Eventually.

I go back to Amber, grabbing her dress and sliding it up under her hips. I flick my tongue across one thigh then the other, slowly. She moans which is turning me on. Even more.

I kiss up her thigh to her hip, kissing it before moving to her uncovered pussy. She spreads her legs even more and thrusts her hips up to my face. Hint taken.

I flick my tongue acrossed her clit, using a finger I play with her pussy, sliding it in slowly then pulling it out. I start sucking her clit. She moans even louder. I hum and moan into her clit and thrust my finger back inside her.

She's so wet. I thrust my finger in harder and faster. She's lifting her hips up again.

Harder Faster Deeper

She's squirming on the bed. Moaning like crazy now. Begging me not to stop. I pull my mouth away from her clit to look at her.

Her head is back, eyes closed, mouth open, and breathing heavily.

"James?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna play?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Play with her breasts through her dress."

"M'kay."

So, he scoots closer and starts massaging her breasts through her dress. Amber gasps. I go back to sucking her clit and fucking her pussy with my finger.

Harder Faster Deeper

She's going insane, still begging me not to stop. But, I do.

"Okay, baby, I'm going to fuck you now. But first let's get you completely naked."

She sits up, quite shakily as I pull her dress up and off her. Putting it on the edge of the bed.

She watches me strip, trying to help but I won't let her. I pull my strap on out and put it on. I kiss her as I climb back in between her legs.

I slide the strap on slowly inside her. She moans and wraps her legs around me. I smile at her.

"How do you want it, baby?"

"Any way you give it to me."

"Okay, I can do that."

I start thrusting in and out of her, hard.

Hard Slow Fast Deep

Hard and slow Fast and hard Deep and hard.

She's almost screaming now.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck me! I love it when you fuck me!"

I plow into her harder, but then I stop, moving away slightly to unwrap her legs from my body.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you to ride me, baby."

She likes this idea and moves so I can lay down. She straddles me, sliding the dick into her.

James is watching, very closely. I look at him, smiling before going back to the girl riding 'my cock'.

I grab her hips and push her down.

"Ride me, c'mon Amber, ride me!"

And she does. With abandon.

James is now stroking his cock. A cock that I want and will have soon enough.

I thrust up into Amber, still holding her hips down. She's grinding and moving quite fast. She leans down and I lick and suck on one nipple then the other. She purrs.

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god is right! Keep riding me. You're so close, baby!"

Across the house, I hear the door open and close. Nathan's home.

I know he'll be coming into the bedroom to investigate the moaning that's going on. And, I'm right. Pretty soon the bedroom door opens and there he stands.

Of course, Amber is trying to get off me, but I won't let her. She doesn't have anything to worry about.

"Stay Amber, you're fine."

She stays and starts riding me again.

"Pick a spot, cowboy, and watch."

He does, but he doesn't sit anywhere near James. Who is still stroking his cock. Very nice and so hot.

I pound Amber harder and faster.

"C'mon baby, cum for me."

"So close...."

I push her down and lift my hips as I thrust into her.

Hard Harder Fast Faster

She's now screaming.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

I slow my pace down and thrust her slowly as she comes down from her high.

With a grunt, she dismounts and lays down beside me, trying to catch her breath.

I get up and take the strap on off. Everybody's watching me.

"What's everybody looking at?"

"You." in unison

"Why?"

"Because, you're hot!" in unison

"Really?"

"Yes." in unison

"So, who wants to fuck me?"

"I DO!" in unison

Now, that was the most stupidest question I have asked in a long time. Two guys and a female want to fuck me. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I just fucked Amber?

Or maybe it's because they want to please me too?

I'm not sure. Both, maybe.

"Don't worry guys, you'll get laid. But, for now I need a break."

To be continued...

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers