Lover Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni sat on the edge of the bed, clutching the blanket around her; she said nothing as she watched Mike move about the room. She felt sore between her legs and unnerved by the sight of blood specks and semen that had dried on her inner thighs and she desperately wanted a shower. Jenni was startled by the sudden, loud knocking on the door and clutched the blanket even tighter around her naked body.

"It's our food," Mike reassured her as he crossed the room and opened the door. He returned with the food, spread it out on the single table in the motel room and ate in silence while Jenny continued to sit on the bed watching him.

"Mike, can I take a shower?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Sure you can, your bag is over there next to the door," he told her. Jenni got up, retrieved her bag and carried it the bathroom.

*****

Standing under the hot spray of the shower I closed my eyes and let the water wash over me. The water beat down for what seemed like a very long time, and then I felt his hands on me. Large, calloused hands, reached around me from behind cupping my breasts, pulling my upper body tight against his chest. I was so absorbed in my own reverie I didn't hear him come into the bathroom or step into the shower. This time I didn't fight him, I was just too tired, demoralized and perhaps a little afraid of him.

He continued to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples until they resembled hard little pencil erasers. He turned me around to face him, bending to suck my nipple into his mouth. He straightened and picked me up, directing me to wrap my legs around his waist. His tongue invaded my mouth and his kiss was hard and hungry. I could feel his massive erection pressed tight between my legs, the pressure against my clit sending waves of sexual anticipation through me.

Lowering me to my feet, he began to fondle me however, wherever he wished. In the hot steamy shower, his fingers searched for my warm, moist slit. Finding it, I gasped as a finger glided into the yielding grove to claim and then tease my swollen, achy pink bud. He rubbed and played with me until my legs began to quiver and my hips bucked against his hand.

Walking me forward, he pressed my chest against the warm tiles of the shower stall and grasping my hips on each side tilted them out and positioned them for his penetration. The head of his cock insistently nudged at my naked openness demanding entry. With his hand on my back to prevent me from moving away from him, Mike pressed the bulbous head of his engorged cock into me, slowly coaxing open my wet, tight and no longer virgin pussy.

"Mike, please, wait, wait . . . it hurts." I said in a barely audible, submissive voice. I don't think I had until then realized how big his fully erect cock was. He paused and nuzzled my neck giving my body time to adjust to his girth.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, surprised by his concern. He held my hips and began a shallow stroking into my pussy gradually stretching me for his full entry. He pulled my hips tight against his crotch and began a slow deep stroke that made me lightheaded with sensations I had never felt before. A moan escaped and grew louder when Mike thrust his long, thick cock into me going deeper and faster. Without really understanding what was happening to me, I knew my body felt as if it were on the brink of exploding. What he was doing felt so good; I didn't want it to end.

"Oh my god, Mike," I cried when he gave me several hard, deep thrusts that made me catch my breath and my entire body tremble.

Mike had made me orgasm for the first time.

He held onto me, supporting me on my shaky legs, "Yes, baby . . . just like that, cum for me Jenni." He said.

My body had betrayed me. I had orgasmed for the man who had taken my virginity on an old sleeping bag, in the back of his cramped, and cluttered 18-wheeler. When he loosened his hold, I slumped to the floor of the shower my knees pulled up to my chest.

Mike turned off the shower, and standing over her for a brief moment felt a tinge of remorse at how he had treated her, taken her virginity and used her body. His regret faded quickly as he stood there watching the rise and fall of her chest, and the way the water trailed down her breast and dripped from the tip of her nipples.

Jenni lifted her face and looked at him, "Mike, let me go now, ok? I'm sorry for whatever I did or said to make you hate me as much as you do . . . I'm sorry." Mike was so fixated on Jenni's mouth he didn't hear or understand what she was saying. He began to stroke himself absently, and bending down brushed his cock across her face. Jenni quickly turned her face away when he put his cockhead against her mouth.

He still had not sexually relieved himself and his balls were throbbing with the need to cum. "Jenni, turn around, turn around," he instructed. I reluctantly turned to face him. Still standing over me, and casually stroking himself, he said, "There's one more thing I need you to do for me."

I looked at him and felt the now familiar sting of hot tears.

"I want you to be a good girl and suck my cock, Jenni."

"What? No!"

"Open your mouth Jenni . . . open it now. When I sat there not moving, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me between his legs. "Open your mouth, you little bitch."

"Mike, please, I've never done that, don't make me." I pleaded.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out" he said sarcastically as he pushed his dripping cock into my mouth.

"Oh FFFuuuuccccckkkkkkk," was all he said when I finally took his throbbing, pre-cum dripping cockhead. My lips tightly enveloped his whole cockhead and I immediately felt his ball sac tighten and pull up against his body. The tip of my tongue on impulse teased the opening of his pee hole making him groan and shout "Use your hand . . . squeeze it! Jerk my shaft now, hard."

His body tensed and he shoved his cock another inch into my mouth. It went so deep I could feel his cockhead rub against the back of my throat. I began to gag, but he was holding my head down on his cock so that I couldn't pull away. Before I could move, he began to spray his cum into my mouth. Startled I tried to pull back, but couldn't.

"Ohhhh Jenni, don't stop, don't stop," his lust all but making him whimper.

I tried to relax my mouth and with him still holding my face in front of him, I covered his cockhead and began to suck until I felt him shiver and jerk as his balls emptied down my throat. When he released me, he made me stay kneeling between his legs until I had milked, licked and sucked his cock clean.

Mike helped me to my feet, picked me up and carried me to the bed. Still wet from the shower, we crawled under the warm covers. With Mike spooning behind me, his arm casually resting across my waist, we fell asleep.

*****

It was still dark outside when Mike awoke and began easing my legs apart. Realizing it was him, I relaxed as he nestled between them and began kissing and licking his way up my inner thighs. Mike lightly licked and kissed my still swollen, puffy lips and with his long delicious tongue, he finally licked between my slit, inhaling deeply my sex scent.

He heard me gasp and without meaning to I softly call his name, "Miiiike, oh mike yes." He raised himself, moved up my body, and kissed me, letting me taste my sex on his lips. I moaned into his mouth as his fingers again made contact with my sensitive bud. Mike dropped between my trembling legs and placing both hands behind my knees lifted them up and spread them so that I was wide open for him. He lowered his mouth and began devouring me. His tongue found my aching, pulsing clit and he licked and sucked it between his lips, his tongue swirling around and around the tip of my femaleness. He began thrusting his tongue in and out of my pussy as my hips undulated up to his wet, mouth as I tried to match his rhythm.

He pulled my legs up higher, spread them and pressed them back against my chest exposing my wet, glistening pussy. His tongue flicked back and forth across my clit and within minutes, I was writhing under him like the slut and whore he had called me. Mike brought me to orgasm, softly sucked my clit, and licked my pussy from top to bottom as my orgasm subsided. I lay there sated and whimpered with pleasure when I felt him insert a finger into my pussy and bend over to touch his tongue to my still hard, throbbing clit. He finger fucked me and licked me through another orgasm until I lay there exhausted and trembling.

When he saw that I was satisfied, then and only then did he seek his own release. He unhurriedly sank his cock into my ready channel pushing up into me savoring the feel, the friction of my pussy. I put my arms around him and held onto him.

Mike grabbed my hips and started ramming himself into me as hard as he could, suddenly stopping and closing his eyes as he brought his breathing under control.

"Oh yes Mike, like that, just like that. Please don't stop."

"Fuck, Jenni, I had to stop, your pussy makes me so hot, you were going to make me cum."

Mike slowly pulled all the way out of me and I felt empty and ached for the fullness that he was now denying me. My reached up and turned his face to mine and asked, "Why are you punishing me? Please, keep fucking me Mike, don't stop."

Mike looked directly at me, but didn't say anything. He shifted his position on top of me and I could feel the hard, hot head of his monster cock rubbing against my clit, teasing my slit open and forcing its way back inside me. It hurt a little and I instinctively tried to squirm away.

"No! Don't move," he said and I thought I could almost hear angry in his voice. "Stay right where you are, this is good, this is good."

I could feel his cockhead push through my pussy lips when he began making quick thrusting motions then slow, long strokes, going deeper with each upward stroke. It was as if he were trying to fill me with his cock, every inch of it. He pulled back until only the head was inside me and then slammed his full length inside me.

Enjoying the feel of my pussy clutching and contracting around his cock, Mike seemed to thrust his cock even harder and faster in and out of me. When he stopped, I could actually feel his cock throbbing inside me, radiating an intense heat! I could feel the muscles in my pussy gripping his cock, massaging it!

"You like what I do to you, how I make you feel, don't you Jenni?" He asked.

"Yes, I said," looking up into his face. "I'm so sorry for treating you the way I did, Mike."

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry . . . sorry I didn't fuck your ass earlier," he responded.

I lay there, dumbstruck by the callousness and insensitivity of what he had just said.

"Because of you, my brother went to prison; I swore I'd get even with you. What better way to get even than to ruin your reputation and humiliate that overbearing, self-righteous father of yours. I'm going to get you knocked you, he said. Hell, I've fucked you three or four times already within the last twelve hours, and with that said, he suddenly broke out laughing; my seed is probably growing inside you right now."

"But just to be sure, one more fuck ought to do it," he said facetiously. "One more good, hard fuck, and in about 6 months, you'll be walking around with swollen, heavy tits, a wide ass, and a big belly with my kid in it. Now, I don't want you worry, I'll make sure everybody in town knows that Mike Vickerson fucked the town princess and knocked her up."

"Get off me, I screamed, you son of a bitch, get offfffffff me. Your loser of a brother went to prison because he robbed a store, not because I picked him out of a mug book! And I never slept with him, you idiot!"

"Get on your knees, I feel like taking it doggy."

He made me get into doggy position. This time there were no preliminaries, no soft words just his cock, roughly shoved inside me.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight and hot. I got all of it inside you, every inch of it," he said proudly. After stroking in and out of me several times, his body tensed and I could feel him shooting his semen deep inside me. All of a sudden, I was cumming with him, my muscles contracting and squeezing his cock like an excited whore.

He grunted like an animal, and yelled, "I'm cumming . . . I'm cumming Jenni. Mike pumped his semen into me, "you feel it? You feel all that baby making cum squirting into your pussy?" he said breathlessly.

When he was done, he slumped forward onto my back, forcing me to stretch out on my stomach. After a few minutes, he rolled off me onto the bed and lay there with one of his arms bent under his head . . . thinking. I lay there feeling as if the inside of my pussy was drenched with his hot cum.

"Shit, that was incredible," he said. Taking my hand and making me touch and stroke his cock he mumbled, "Damn, I'm still hard, you ready to go at it again Jenni?"

I looked at Mike, and pulled my hand away, my disgust apparent.

*****

By the time the sun was coming up, we were already on the road, barreling North on Hwy 5. The cab of the truck was as silent as a tomb, each of us caught up in his own thoughts. Mike had picked up coffee for us before we left the truck stop and I slowly sipped the hot brew replaying in my head what had happened between us. Inexplicably, I still felt Mike was a good man, maybe pulled off course by lies and a false sense of loyalty to his brother but basically, a good man.

Despite everything he had done and said, more than once over the last day or so, I had felt Mike might have had feelings for me. Who knows what it might have been like if we had gotten together under different circumstances. My main concern right now was my having possibly been impregnated with Mike's baby. I know it sounds crazy, but I had no doubt Mike had succeeded in planting his seed in my belly.

As we arranged, Pam was there at the rest stop right outside of Pendleton, waiting for me as Mike's rig pulled into the parking lot. After introductions, Pam and I turned and walked to her car. As we drove away, I looked up and saw Mike tentatively raise his hand and wave. My tears brimmed over and began to trail down my cheeks. Pam pulled the car over and began probing, trying to understand what was going on, why I was so upset, but I couldn't tell her what I had been through, I couldn't tell anyone. I was obviously distracted during Pam's bridal shower and later the wedding, and frankly, I was glad when the festivities were finally over and the newlyweds left on their honeymoon.

Eventually I returned home and tried picking up my life where it had left off. Almost seven months had gone by and I found myself thinking of Mike constantly.

*****

As the late summer afternoon began to, I casually walked over to the old Gazebo in the town square. Stopping to catch my breath, I sat down on the old weathered bench facing Military Road, one of the main thoroughfares that ran through town. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my face. In the distance, I could hear cars passing, and then the undeniable blast of a diesel truck horn. Lazily opening my eyes and I saw a huge blue and silver 18-wheeler going North on Military. Watching the truck drive by, it slowed and stopped perhaps another 400 yards passed where I was sitting. I stared at the truck, it seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it right off, not until a man got out of the cab and started walking back toward where I was sitting.

"Jenni, Jenni," the man called out.

I stood up and stared at the man, and realized with shocking clarity that it was Mike.

'Oh my fucking god,' Mike said to himself as he walked toward Jenni. He could feel his cock jerk hard and uncomfortably in his pants when his eyes took in the full image of her. She was very pregnant and just as beautiful as I remembered her. She stood there framed by the redwood arch of the old gazebo and he could only imagine what it was going to be like when he had her naked and ready under him again, with him loving her big ripe belly, and her heavy swollen tits. He fantasized about her tight, hot pussy that he knew she had not given to another man, and he could hardly wait to enjoy that warm, sweet pregnant scent between her legs. Oh, fuck . . . he was so hard, his cock hurt.

"Hello Jenni, how've you been? I see you've changed a little since the last time I saw you," he said with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I guess I have. I'm doing ok, how about you?" I said quickly.

"Oh, everything is going great with me; the good news is that I'm a partner in the trucking firm now. Even though I don't have to drive anymore I like driving and I make a point of having my route come through town about once a month." He explained.

"Why didn't you call me? Or let me know when you were in town?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't think you'd want to see me, and . . . I'm engaged now, when I come to town, I'm usually here to see my fiancé," he said quickly.

"Engaged?" I asked, my voice revealing my surprise and disappointment. "Do I know her?"

Ignoring my question, he continued on, "I missed you Jenni," he said as he bent forward and kissed me, his hands running over my ample breasts and elongated nipples as if entitled. "I've thought about you a lot, the things we did on that trip, how good we made each other feel." He was standing so close to me I could smell his cologne mixed with the faint scent of his beginning male arousal.

It was getting darker, and in the pleasantly warm, humid night, hidden by the shadows of the Gazebo I let Mike unbutton my blouse and fondle my breasts, and suck my long, sensitive nipples. One at a time, he'd gently use his teeth sending shivers from my tits to my clit. It felt good, his mouth on mine, and his hands on my body. I didn't try to resist him, I wanted him. I moaned, when I felt him press his growing erection against my belly, rubbing it against me until it was rigid and swollen. He guided two fingers into my hot, eager pussy. I hadn't been with another man since Mike and my body welcomed, invited his attention. Slowly, but deliberately he fingered me until I began to tremble and softly repeat his name "Oh, Mike . . . Mike, yesssss."

Taking me by my arm, he led me around to the back of the bench. When he said, "lean forward Jenni," I knew what he was going to do.

"Mike, not here. Someone might see." I protested.

"Lean forward," he repeated, and I did what he said. Behind me, I could hear him unzipping his jeans but he didn't pull them down, instead he reached into the opening and pulled his semi-hard cock out. Reaching under my skirt, he pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and placed his oozing cockhead at the opening of my pussy. He could have pushed it inside me, but I guess he wanted to make sure I was good and wet because he milked his cock until it was sticky with pre-cum and rubbed it up and down the length of my slit until it was slippery and his cock glided into my opening without resistance.

"You want this, don't you Jenni? I know you remember how it felt when I fucked you before."

"Yessss, I remember," I half mumbled as I bent over further and pressed back into him.

I caught my breath when he stretched my pussy open, eagerly enveloping his hot girth. He felt massive and my body relaxed to accommodate his size when he pushed forward and filled me completely. He put his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him and as he stroked in and out my pussy I enjoyed every hard, veiny inch of him. I reached between my legs and played while he fucked me from behind. He established his rhythm and reached down to squeeze my soon to be milk heavy tits and caress my growing, ripening belly.

I looked up and saw a man and woman walking down the sidewalk toward the Gazebo.