Lover Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, stop, Mike people are coming in this direction, they'll see," Mike looked up and saw the couple walking toward the Gazebo, but refused to stop and continued thrusting into me. As they drew closer, the woman tried to hurry pass, but the man stopped and looked in our direction for a minute and realizing what was happening grinned and started walking again occasionally glancing in our direction as he passed.

*****

"Damn, your pussy is so hot and tight, is this what being pregnant does? I've always thought about fucking a pregnant woman. The fact that it's you I have my dick buried in, makes it all the better," He grunted as he gave me a deep thrust for emphasis.

"When I saw you with that big belly, I knew it was mine. That day I let you out of the rig in Pendleton, I knew I had knocked you up. After that, all I could think about was seeing you again, your belly getting big, sucking your milky tits and fucking, tasting that hot pussy. I knew we'd meet up again, it was just a matter of time."

As he talked, his thrusting became faster, deeper and harder and my orgasm exploded between my legs and my body started to buck violently against him. "Oh, fuck Jenni, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I'm gonna spray my bastard with more of his daddy's cum. Ughhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkk! Fuckkkkkkk! He grunted loudly as he pushed forward into me, ejaculating hard, until there was nothing left."

Mike slumped over me, and as he rested there, still touching my belly, his baby kicked surprising him. My orgasm began to subside, and Mike rubbed my tits and fondled my clit until I began to moan and whimper at his touch. "I'm going to take you home now Jenni, and when we get there I'm going to fuck you again. When we wake up in the morning, I want you to suck me off and swallow it all for breakfast. You think you can do that?" he asked.

"Yes I answered," my pregnant pussy already wet for him in anticipation.