Loverboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The loud thuds against the trailer door took them all by surprise. It was like a bombshell exploding in their midst, making them spring apart guiltily; and they stayed unmoving as the unwelcome interruption continued.

It was only Mariah who recovered quickly enough to say, "Yes? What is it?"

"You're needed on the set Ms. Carey. Okay? In five minutes okay?"

"Please tell them I'll be there."

"Okay, I'll do that. Better put on your costume okay?"

"Yes, thank you."

George and James wanted to howl and protest at the unfairness of it all. They were on the verge of blowing their nuts and jettisoning cum all over the place. Mariah's simple request broke them out of their livid state. "Boys, can you please help me dress up?" They hurried to her side and helped her into the remaining knee boot and hot pink zip-up suit in a flash.

George glanced at his watch. His eyes widened in surprise. He hesitated because he didn't want her to think of him as an asshole, but he really had a painful case of blue balls. George plunged into it before he could change his mind, "Ms. Carey, there's two more minutes. Do you think we could-" James nodded his full support, wide-eyed with hope. Mariah's eyes flickered over the wall clock.

"Okay." They felt like whooping but thought better of it. "Come here baby." Mariah gestured George over who croaked at the sight of Mariah's suddenly lowered front zipper, which revealed the swells of her breasts. She took his cock and squeezed it in between her mounds. Her whispered command "Give me a titty fuck!" broke him out of his reverie and compelled his hips to hump energetically in her valley. Next, Mariah signaled to James and murmured, "Give me a dry fuck on my ass sweetie." James eagerly complied, grabbing her ass cheeks around his cock before slipping into a jerking rhythm.

Time was of the essence so they didn't bother with any niceties. They focused on a primal need for relief from the unbearable tension created by their earlier make out session and subsequent interruption. Pelvises pumped ferociously while globes of flesh compressed rock-hard cylinders. Their increased breathing indicated the impending explosion.

Amazingly, they all came at the same time. Mariah's screamed order "Cum in my mouth!" soon silenced her as she gripped George's cock head in the vise of her mouth and made sure to swallow all his cum. James, however, had no orifice to shoot into so he blindly allowed his penis free rein to cum wherever. Shudders shook their bodies as they gave in to the pleasurable release.

"Ms. Carey! On the set now okay!"

The announcement galvanized them into action, but Mariah's agonized "Oh no!" stopped them in their tracks. She was looking at her backside in the trailer's full-length mirror. When they leaned in to look closer, dread chilled their spines when they realized that cum had stained the back of her outfit. There was no mistaking the white discoloration on the hot pink costume. They rushed to wipe it off with water but the synthetic material resisted their efforts.

Finally, Mariah was resigned about facing the director. "Please call him."

"Maybe we should stay here with you." George and James didn't want her to be alone with the temperamental director. Besides, it was their fault, specifically James, who didn't even have the consideration to point his penis in the right direction. As soon as they got out of here, George intended to pound James, and James wanted him to. Maybe the physical pain would assuage the guilt eating at him.

Mariah reassured them, "I think it's better if you stayed out of sight for a while. Don't worry, we'll come up with something."

After his meeting with Mariah, the director stormed out of her trailer. He furiously went up to George and James with clenched fists. Gnashing his teeth, he glared at them with a deadly look before turning his back on them to speak to the cinematographer.


Once again, the director proved to be a genius as he blocked the next sequence. He instructed Mariah to sit on top of a car, with the camera catching her diagonally right most of the time, and no rear view cameras at all. George and James watched from the TV monitor, the one farthest from the director of course, as Mariah suggested that she lower the front zipper to what she called a distracting level.

All eyes were glued to that zipper as it uncovered first her shoulder bones, then the soft flesh of her upper chest, then the beginnings of a wonderful cleavage, before continuing slowly to unveil the rounded edges of her spheres. The zipper was now on the same level as her tummy, and her costume gaped wide open to allow for close scrutiny. Her reel and real audience's interest would definitely be centered on the delightful orbs, and would probably never stray far from them. It would probably never even occur to them to peek at her rear, lessening the probability of anybody discovering the stained costume and maybe even guessing correctly the circumstances as to how it got there in the first place.

And it can surely be classified as distracting because the crew paid no attention at all to their work, but were glued to the monitors instead, inspecting her heaving chest as the camera lovingly followed her cavorting figure. Sighs were released as she gripped the top of the car and leaned forward, allowing a gratifying view of her cleavage. Grunts were produced as she leaned back on her hands, akin to a silent offering of her mounds for suckling. Groans rumbled when she raised her arms overhead and sat back on her heels. Everybody imagined sliding their hands underneath that pink costume and palming her breasts until she begged for more. Feet shuffled and hands shifted to accommodate uncomfortable lengthening penises inside constricting clothing. Everybody prayed to God to please let him be chosen next to help Mariah Carey relax from her too giddy state. Foolish promises were made in exchange for that huge favor.

After the sequence, Mariah sauntered over to where most of the crew was congregated. The men watched her intently as she announced gaily, "I'm honestly really, really delirious 'coz I'm overworked and doing too much." She giggled and continued, "So I really, really need to relax and I know you all want to help me, but my problem is I really, really need something big, as in like, gigantic, to fill me up. So can you pretty please show me how huge you can get?"

Silent disbelief met her request. Then she added happily, "Of course, those who have already helped me earlier would have to forfeit 'coz I don't think it would be fair to the others." Still, none of the men moved. "I'll show my tits again if you show me yours." The offer triggered a flurry of slashing zippers and lowered waistbands. Hands urged organs to enlarge to an impressive size.

As promised, Mariah gifted them with an arousing view of her magnificent mammary glands by pulling the edges until her tits were totally exposed. "Could you guys please stand in a line so I can easily see them?" The guys shuffled into place. Mariah kept her bosom on full display as she unhurriedly paraded down the line, taking the time to give a little pinch, tweak or caress to all the flagrantly exhibited manhood. She looked like a pagan queen with her own harem of very willing slaves, bestowing special favors on a chosen few.

The final chosen few were namely Luke, Tim and Ned, all easily passing the 10-inch mark and demonstrating incredible girth. Frustration became a common emotion among the remaining men. They followed the three endowed men with blistering stares as they disappeared into the trailer with Mariah; and they consoled themselves with the fact that a few hours still remained before they had to wrap or end the shoot. Anything can still happen.

Meanwhile, Luke, Tim and Ned couldn't keep their hands off Mariah. They kissed and gobbled on any exposed flesh they could get. Mariah couldn't tell which body part belonged to whom, and she simply didn't care. She wasn't lying when she said she needed something gigantic to fill her up. A scorching heat was searing her insides, which can only be gutted by a vast amount of gushing cum. The men were chosen, not only for their immense penis size and girth, but more importantly, for their testicle size.

Her mysterious constant giddiness was actually borne out of a pressing need to release the pressure and anxiety from the maelstrom of demands overwhelming her. And she found that any sexual act helped her cope with the angst and fear of satisfying so many people. The physical contact renewed her somehow, making it easier for her to focus on her own needs for a change instead of giving in to others all the time.

So she reveled in the male attention, from the tongue twirling with hers, to the hand milking her breast, to the thigh rubbing in between her own. Heatedly, she pleaded, "Tear this off me!" So Luke and Tim tugged on each side of her costume before powerfully pulling and splitting the garment at the seams. She was now totally naked except for the high-heeled knee boots.

Impatiently, she ran and flung herself on top of her bed. The eager men followed her and started stripping swiftly. "Come on loverboys! My pussy is burning hot for a cock!" She leaned back on her elbows and opened her thighs entreatingly, her snatch snapping hungrily. Ned was able to undress first and abruptly threw himself in between her legs, rubbing his cock against her slippery slit and passionately suckling her breasts. Mariah hooked her legs behind his and rolled them over till she was straddling his hips. The maw of her twat voraciously gobbled his rod.

"Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!"

The other two men were momentarily frozen at the anguished yell. They observed with amazement the ferocious intensity at which Ned's cock was being engulfed by the starving vagina. It left a patina of fluids whenever the rigid staff was reluctantly released. They continued to watch as the pair fucked insanely, with Ned babbling incoherently. Only when he actually progressed to propelling his penis at her descending gash did they know he was okay.

Mariah hurled her head towards them and cried savagely, "Fuck my ass and tits!!!" Her visage was barely recognizable with its mask of lust. But her sexual hunger was a seduction in itself. Luke and Tim eagerly joined the action on the bed. Luke held her hips still for a moment so that he could search for her little bud of an asshole. His knob found its mark and he instantaneously rammed his meat into her tube. The pressure on his pole was tremendous and gave him immense satisfaction. Tim, on the other hand, seized her tits to form a conduit for his cock.

"Fffuuuuuucckkk mmmeeeee!!!!" They responded to her scream of need by fucking her channels simultaneously. Luke and Ned groaned at the pressure exerted by her ass and pussy, crushing and releasing their cocks with powerful spasms, while Tim moaned at the creamy softness engulfing his log.

"Oooooohhhh yyyeessssss!!! That's exactly what I need!!! Come on, harder! Fuck me really, really hard!!! My poor pussy has been wanting for some big cocks to fuck me to kingdom come! Uuuhhhnnn... Oh yeah, do it for me loverboys! I love your huge pricks! Oh pretty please! Pretty please fuck Mariah fiercely! Oooohhh yyeeeeaahh!!! You're my loverboys!!! My loverboys are the best fucking men in the whole US of A! The whole world! The whole fucking galaxy! Aaaahhh yyeeeaahh!!! Right there! Right there! You're all so big and hard! I should take you with me wherever I go! Would you like that?! We can fuck anywhere! In my trailer! The limousine! Aaahhh anywhere! I'll attend the Grammy's with your cum in my ppuuuusssssy! Oooohhh that's so hhhooooott---"

Her litany spurred the men into faster gear, their cocks moving in a blur as they strived to give Mariah what she wanted and needed. A primal rhythm captured them in its grasp, pushing them to a level they have never reached, their penises pulsing with blood, their gluteal muscles bunching to deliver a pounding fucking rhythm, their perspiration running down strained faces as they struggled to hold on to cum that wanted to explode into the stratosphere. They strived to keep up the grueling pace of maintaining their stiff rods, not wanting to end this too soon. They might never get the chance to fuck Mariah Carey ever again! They wanted to put out all the stops so that Mariah Carey will remember this as the best fucking she ever had!

"Oooohhhh I cccaaaan't ssttaaaaanndd iitt!!! Shoot your cum!!! Nnoooww!!! I want to feel your cum deep inside me!!! That's it, that's it!" Luke, Tim and Ned gratefully released the cum they've been keeping under tight control. It flowed from three jerking jolting penises into its own respective channel- Ned's into her spasmodic pussy that was driving him crazy, Luke's into her clenching ass that's the tightest he's ever felt, and Tim's into her tits that were shaking and shuddering to his pleasure.

Mariah expressed her delight. "Oooohhhh- I just love my loverboys! Loverboys are the best fucking kind of men!"

"Ms. Carey, on the set now okay!"

The pronouncement signaled the end of a memorable interlude. Mariah gave their penises a loving nip before letting go reluctantly. "Thanks loverboys!"

After cleaning up a little bit and reapplying her make-up, Mariah exited her trailer sauntering in her high heels. She deliberately brushed against the crew members, who were only too happy to rub their rock-hard penises against her or copping a feel of her almost nude body, barely covered by a sequined thong string bikini ironically designed with the American flag.

The director sighed in resignation. His only consolations were the fact that the area between her breasts was not too red or swollen, and the fact that the men followed his order not to fuck her mouth. He had prepared for the worst so he had instructed his cinematographer to focus on a mid-shot of Mariah, making sure not to go lower than her barely contained breasts, or her freshly fucked ass and pussy would be all too obvious to TV audiences worldwide. He further instructed the cinematographer to use the old camera trick of a swirling kaleidoscope impression to distract the eye, just in case the little love marks on her body camouflaged by make-up couldn't be totally hidden.

He cringed when he heard her announce to the crew, "Guys, I really, really need your help. I want to make sure that I look like I'm really enjoying this last sequence, so can you please wank yourselves right in front of me? That would be totally, like, great for me. So can you pretty please?" Her wide pleading eyes made the crew give in to her unusual request.

So in a line on the camera side, men and boys dropped their lower garments to uncover their raging hard-ons. Hands fisted on cocks that were raring to go. Mariah went to her mark and crooned the provocative lyrics, which included "Loverboy, come on and take me. All night long-" The unusual method seemed to be working as Mariah positively glowed from the hungry lust permeating the air. Her hands swept thru her hair and glided over her breasts and tummy, while her shoulder shimmy shook her big boobs. Her brilliant smile passed over her own personal collection of loverboys with twitching pricks, the sight of which seemed to energize her, almost making her jump up and down like a gleeful child presented with a favorite lollipop.

The director was on tenterhooks, waiting for the cinematographer's signal that they have enough of Mariah on film to edit. After that, he was going to shout, "Cut!" and it would be the most satisfying liberating moment of his wretched life. Of course, later when he previews the edited sexy video, he would be congratulating his own brilliance at his creative solutions to a literally fucking situation.

The guys couldn't hold back much longer and the director knew it. When the director was given the signal, the relief made him shriek "Cccuuuuttt!" And just in time too, as the first geyser of cum erupted, landing on Mariah's chest. She urgently untied all the strings holding up the thong bikini, so that she could feel the warm cum directly on her throbbing skin. As she presented her sexy naked figure, a myriad number of cum fountains curved into the air and deposited jism onto her hair, face and torso. She spread her legs further into a wide stance and squealed, "Shoot into my pussy! I want to feel it in my fucking cunt! Give me mmmoooorre!"

The men obliged, hands furiously pumping dicks that have been teased for 24 hours, loving the chance to personally imprint his own signature onto one of the sexiest women in the world. What could be more personal than your own baby-making juice containing your DNA? Plus there was a primitive satisfaction in watching your own cum being propelled by your own ejecting forces.

An unspoken competition was waged between the members of the crew as they tried to shoot their cum high but making sure their deposit recipient was the undulating Mariah, who was urging the men on verbally with her moans and shrieks, as well as physically by squashing her own breasts, licking their juice right off her fingers, even inserting those same fingers into her cunt for some brief hard fucking.

The director's yell of "You brainless morons better remember the confidentiality agreements you've signed or you'll be sued!!!" barely registered on the cumming men who were totally concentrated on arching their love juice onto the naked writhing figure of Mariah Carey, whose hands smeared their creamy goo all over her body and apparently loving it!

Author's Note: Just in case you're not a MTV fan, FYI, there is an actual Mariah Carey video entitled 'Loverboy'. Although nearly all of the scenarios related here are fictitious, most of the shots and costumes described can be spotted in the video. Keeping this story in mind while watching it may prove to be an interesting experience.

12